• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adoption Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
Yah know something i've been seeing alot of adoption threads so I decided to make this y I don't know and really don't care.

Story: Just outside of Pewter City near MT Moon an new adoption center has been set up.Now this is not your ordinary adoption center in this adoption center the pokemon can be fusions, regular, and specially colored pokemon (No legendaries plz).So one day u go to the adoption center as a beginner trainer looking for your first pokemon.When u go in u choose out the pokemon u want and the journey begins.

Heres the info u will need
Name:
First Pokemon:
Nickname for Pokemon:
Description:
Personality:

So heres mine
Name: Pochi
First Pokemon: Shroomish
Nickname for Pokemon: Spuds
Description: Long brown hair,baseball hat,baggy blue shirt,sky blue baggy pants,and running shoes
Personality: Happy,headstrong,never gives up,a joker,constantly chews bubble gum,and loves pokemon

T.J.

Teen Titan Member
Years
I started the fad of Adoption Centers on these forums.

Name: Justin
Looks: Yellow and Black Hat, Black long sleeve with a Pokeball design in the middle, blue jeans, black running shoes, and a yellow backpack.
Personality: Nice, and a bit of a hot-head. Cares alot about Pokemon and HATES Team Rocket (no offense Rocket fans).
Starter: Mudkip
Nickname for Pokemon: Mudz

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
Welcome i'm glad u joined I was hoping this RP could be a sucess

Years
Name:dimond
First Pokemon:the devil and angel umbreon that are in my sig.
Nickname for Pokemon:tyler and kayla
Description:they are devil and angel but they domt care!
Personality:they love to play with each other and they love swiming!

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
Years
Name:Emily
First Pokemon:Charizard(If it has to be first form I'll change it)(also light purple color,flame on tail blue)
Nickname for Pokemon:Flame
Description:Blonde hair,blue eyes,Wears Charizard shirt,jeans,and a flame bandanna
Personality:Nice,Brave and will do anything for her friends.

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
Years
Name: Paige
First Pokemon: an absol that has deamon wings (black) and can turn small for easy carry on (turns chibi for my shoulder)
Nick Name for Pokemon: Absol (I'm creative)
Discription: long brown hair (people say it is black) pulled into two ponytails (down to her ankles) baggy black jeans black t shirt black fingerless gloves sneakers back pack
Personality: she can be many things her personality varies

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
OOC: Alright lets start this off.

IC: I was watching the new when it began telling about the new pokemon adoption agency.I ran to ask my dad if I could go and get a pokemon.He said yes and I ran outside and reached the adoption center in no time."Hello I would like a pokemon plz."She took me out back and before she could show me any pokemon I saw a Shroomish that was white with black spots."O i'll take that one."She handed me the Shroomish and I filled out the papers."Your name will be Spuds got that little buddy."He smiled and nodded and we walked out.

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
Years
I went to an adoption center and saw a boy come out with a shroomish I went in and found the coolest absol it turned chibi and I walked out with it on my shoulder.....

Lonepichu

Happy-Insane dance time
Years
Oh, can I still join?

Name: Lone
First Pokemon: Dratini that know's extreme speed.
Nickname: Hikari
Description: long brown hair with gold highlights. Is wearing a Mudkip shirt and jeans. has a small blue cap on her head.
Personality: Cheerful and carefree, with a darker side hidden withen

Walking up to the counter of the adoption center, Lone asked the woman at the counter for a pokemon. A dratini was thrown at her, almost as if the bearer couldn't wait to be rid of it. Looking at the color that the dratini bore around her neck, Lone found it her name to be Hikari.

Lone smiled at Hikari and gave it an everstone for the moment. Hikari wagged it's little tail, then wrapped it's long body around Lone's shoulder's, like a boa. Together they left the adoption center and nearly ran into another person running into the center.

~Lone

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
OOC: Nah its not to late to join.

IC: I reached home and showed my dad the pokemon I got."So dad do u think Brock will let me train with him."My dad laughed and said ill train u."U will"I jumped up and down.

Now with Kung-Fu grip! XD
Years
Silver was walking to the Adoption Center when he passed a girl with a demon. He shook his head and continued on. When he went to choose a Pokemon, he heard a voice saying, <Pick me! Pick me!> He turned to the voice. It was an Eevee. He picked it. When they walked out, the Eevee started to talk again. <Let's go get hot dogs, shall we?>

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
My dad took me out back and released his Mr.Mime.I then let Spuds off my shoulder.Alright then son my dad said,first we have your basic atk and Spuds seems to be a low level pokemon so the moves he knows are tackle and absorb he said in a confident voice."Ok then now Spuds use tackle atk."Dodge now Mr.Mime he said,now rule 2 your pokemon can dodge and a good strategy makes a good trainer he said."Alright now try your absorb atk."Dodge again and use confusion.The confusion blasted Spuds back into a rock."Hey what the,alright I think I got the hang of this."I looked at Spuds."Alright now Spuds use your absorb again."Dodge my dad said quickly."Now tackle to the right."It hit Mr.Mime and knocked him down but he quickly recovered and use psy beam knocking him into the air."Wo I thought u were going easy."Guess Mr.Mime got angry my dad said while rubbing the back of his head.Spuds was blacked out."O well I guess that was good for my first battle."

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
Years
I walked down the road to an adoption center. I heard about it on the News. I went in and asked: "May I have a pokemon?" The clerk took me into the back. I looked around. "I don't want any of these." I said. The clerk sighed. "There's one in the back." She said "but he's really wild." "May I see him?" I asked. She took me out and showed him to me. He was in a cage. It was a Charizard with a Scar on his eye. I immediatly fell in love with it. "I want it!" The clerk sighed again and put him in a pokeball. I filled out papers and left. "I'm going to call you Flame." I said. When I was outside I battled a trainer. Flame seemed to care little but we still won.

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
I went outside to start training so me and Spuds would get better."Man why didn't dad tell me this would be so hard."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back