Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase
Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 6th, 2010, 05:35 PM
AceDragonite
Champion

Nature: Bold
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0

Advertise here
those revamps are amazing, they look much better. And, is Gararewl a Horse?
pocket monster trainer
Old June 6th, 2010, 05:43 PM
Cilerba
the hearts of lonely people
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
They all look great, however Gararewl's head looks a bit too small.
A MODEST PROPOSAL
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=7766537
Old June 16th, 2010, 06:47 PM
pokewebsites
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Relaxed
Not that bad! I just donwloaded it and played it a bit. It was slow on my computer sadly but it was still beast Great game!

Old June 22nd, 2010, 02:09 PM
~JV~
Dev of Pokémon Uranium

Send a message via Skype™ to ~JV~
Quote:
Originally Posted by AceDragonite View Post
those revamps are amazing, they look much better. And, is Gararewl a Horse?
Nah, it's more like a giraffe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilerba View Post
They all look great, however Gararewl's head looks a bit too small.
As I mentioned, it's design is similar of a giraffe, so the proportion of body/head is supposed to be like that ;]

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokewebsites View Post
Not that bad! I just donwloaded it and played it a bit. It was slow on my computer sadly but it was still beast ;) Great game!
Haha, I'm glad you liked it ^^

Well everybody, I and Zephyr have been working hard on the game lately, and I can assure there is a lot of cool screens to shoy to you guys! I'll post them this week still. If there is any request or anything, post here!
Sig in maintenance!
Old June 22nd, 2010, 02:32 PM
AceDragonite
Champion

[QUOTE=~JV~;5902914]Nah, it's more like a giraffe.

lol, fail by me.
And where have you been, you haven't posted in a while, jw.
pocket monster trainer
Old June 23rd, 2010, 12:48 PM
~JV~
Dev of Pokémon Uranium

[QUOTE=AceDragonite;5902950]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~JV~ View Post
Nah, it's more like a giraffe.

lol, fail by me.
And where have you been, you haven't posted in a while, jw.
Haha, I've been working really hard on the game and was a bit busy with real life too ^^. You can see some of the work I put into one map in the screen on my sig...
Sig in maintenance!
Old June 23rd, 2010, 02:46 PM
SkyriderStas
Trying to make a game. Help!!!

Hey J.V. nice game! I wish i could make a game like that..
Old June 23rd, 2010, 04:54 PM
AceDragonite
Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyriderStas View Post
Hey J.V. nice game! I wish i could make a game like that..

well can you script, draw, map, sprite, write, etc?
pocket monster trainer
Old June 23rd, 2010, 05:42 PM
SkyriderStas
Trying to make a game. Help!!!

no.... I wish. can anyone help? I got a picture of the boy character
Old July 1st, 2010, 02:02 PM
Heinze
~ Pixel Artist

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Heinze
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyriderStas View Post
no.... I wish. can anyone help? I got a picture of the boy character
And you really think it is enough? õ.ô
I think you should first learn before everything.
Hey JV... Where are you?

Old July 1st, 2010, 03:29 PM
Zephyr+
Oripoke
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heinze View Post
Hey JV... Where are you?
You know, to be honest, I haven't heard from him in about a week. I bet he's on vacation somewhere without internet, but I'm not sure. If you want to talk about the game, PM or VM me, k? (you know, even though both of us are spriters I don't think I've ever talked to you.)

To the public: Uranium is not by any means dead! We're in the process of betatesting for the new demo and finishing up the revamp. Once we're done and JV has returned, we'll show off with a video! In the meantime, I can answer your questions. :3
Old July 4th, 2010, 04:24 AM
~JV~
Dev of Pokémon Uranium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heinze View Post
Hey JV... Where are you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephyr+ View Post
You know, to be honest, I haven't heard from him in about a week. I bet he's on vacation somewhere without internet, but I'm not sure. If you want to talk about the game, PM or VM me, k? (you know, even though both of us are spriters I don't think I've ever talked to you.)

To the public: Uranium is not by any means dead! We're in the process of betatesting for the new demo and finishing up the revamp. Once we're done and JV has returned, we'll show off with a video! In the meantime, I can answer your questions. :3
I'm just pretty busy with RL right now! Don't worry, I'll be back to the game soon!
Sig in maintenance!
Old July 9th, 2010, 07:19 AM
KaiVii
Mime Jr.

Nature: Quiet
cant wait to see a new video, and te new progress is great

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=196223

Old July 10th, 2010, 04:59 AM
~JV~
Dev of Pokémon Uranium

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaiVii View Post
cant wait to see a new video, and te new progress is great :)
I'm glad you like it, thanks =).

Well guys, I still don't have the video ready, but that is because I'm still not sure on what to show you... If you have any suggestion, just tell me. But while I don't have it up for you, I'll reveal one new revamp:

It's Baashaun's revamped sprite =), one favourite of mine and from the public as well! Enjoy and expect more news today or tomorrow.
Sig in maintenance!
Old July 10th, 2010, 07:34 AM
AceDragonite
Champion

Baashaun's my favorite Uranium Pokemon too 8D
Nice Sprite!

As for the video, how about showing us an important battle?

Oh and one more random question, is there an evil team in Uranium?
pocket monster trainer
Old July 10th, 2010, 10:10 AM
Zephyr+
Oripoke
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by AceDragonite View Post
Baashaun's my favorite Uranium Pokemon too 8D
Nice Sprite!

As for the video, how about showing us an important battle?

Oh and one more random question, is there an evil team in Uranium?
Thanks! Remember that the design for Baashaun comes from Pequedark-velvet. (go check out the rest of his fakes, they're very cool!) ;D

And as for the evil team: The dastardly Team Atom is causing trouble in Tandor, doing horrible stuff like setting up roadblocks, kidnapping Pokemon offscreen, and making you fight the same weak Pokemon over and over again! Vitor and Natalie, for no adequately explained reason, have got to personally stop them after they kidnap Professor Bamb'o. Their leader, Atom Atomson, plans to awaken a powerful legendary Pokemon and cause a massive nuclear explosion that will wipe out all of Tandor, because he hates humanity and wants to become a god but also wants loads of money in ransom and wants to make more habitat for Nuclear Pokemon. In an epic confrontation on top of an open volcano, he reveals that "Atom Atomson" is in fact a codename and he's actually a woman named Lucille, your mother that you thought was lost so long ago! But you team up with Theo and all of the gym leaders and via the power of friendship manage to defeat her and show her what she was doing is wrong. But it's too late to stop the mysterious legendary Pokemon from waking up and trying to destroy the region! Fortunately, you fight it in an epic battle and capture/defeat/run from it, which placates it I guess. Everybody wins and goes home and forgets all about it.

...In case you can't tell from this over-the-top synopsis, no, Uranium has no evil team.
Old July 10th, 2010, 05:43 PM
~JV~
Dev of Pokémon Uranium

Well, after a long time, I bring to you, the few Uranium supporters xD, a new userbar, showcasing Owten!

Be sure to use it if you like the game.

I'll maybe come up with another small update later today or tomorrow at last. Cya!
Sig in maintenance!
Old July 10th, 2010, 06:18 PM
PokemonOI
Back To WORK!

Nature: Brave
Nice bar dude, about the fakemon though this one is fine nothing wrong I just like the old pose better it looked wilder lol like it was WILD lol idk just throwing that out there. I dont expect you to change it though.

Keep up the good work bro! I think I'll add your bar to my sig! the first ever other game I've supported lol exchange bars with me? that is if you like my game aswell....
Old July 10th, 2010, 08:26 PM
Yuoaman
Legen- wait for it...
Community Supporter

Quote:
Thanks! Remember that the design for Baashaun comes from Pequedark-velvet. (go check out the rest of his fakes, they're very cool!) ;D

And as for the evil team: The dastardly Team Atom is causing trouble in Tandor, doing horrible stuff like setting up roadblocks, kidnapping Pokemon offscreen, and making you fight the same weak Pokemon over and over again! Vitor and Natalie, for no adequately explained reason, have got to personally stop them after they kidnap Professor Bamb'o. Their leader, Atom Atomson, plans to awaken a powerful legendary Pokemon and cause a massive nuclear explosion that will wipe out all of Tandor, because he hates humanity and wants to become a god but also wants loads of money in ransom and wants to make more habitat for Nuclear Pokemon. In an epic confrontation on top of an open volcano, he reveals that "Atom Atomson" is in fact a codename and he's actually a woman named Lucille, your mother that you thought was lost so long ago! But you team up with Theo and all of the gym leaders and via the power of friendship manage to defeat her and show her what she was doing is wrong. But it's too late to stop the mysterious legendary Pokemon from waking up and trying to destroy the region! Fortunately, you fight it in an epic battle and capture/defeat/run from it, which placates it I guess. Everybody wins and goes home and forgets all about it.

...In case you can't tell from this over-the-top synopsis, no, Uranium has no evil team.
Wow that Team Atom sounds quite dastardly. And I can't believe that Atom Atomson is actually your mo-

...oh.

I FEEL CHEATED NOW.

Suit Up!
Awesome REGULAR MEMBER THAT OCCASIONALLY FREQUENTS FORUMS.

"pps new screenie" - No, really shut up yuoaman.

Haaave you read my LP?
Pokémon Quartz - The only one really worth reading.

What about my [Un]Abridged series?
Aquaman the Unabridged Parody Series - Language warning.

The Playbook: My Anime List | Raptr | BackLoggery | Twitter

83% of this signature is empty space.

-dary!
Old July 12th, 2010, 08:50 AM
~JV~
Dev of Pokémon Uranium

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokemonOI View Post
Nice bar dude, about the fakemon though this one is fine nothing wrong I just like the old pose better it looked wilder lol like it was WILD lol idk just throwing that out there. I dont expect you to change it though.

Keep up the good work bro! I think I'll add your bar to my sig! the first ever other game I've supported lol exchange bars with me? that is if you like my game aswell....
I understand what you mean, but I prefer the new sprite ;). I added your bar too, I like your game too ^^. Basically only we left from when we started our games here =x.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuoaman View Post
Wow that Team Atom sounds quite dastardly. And I can't believe that Atom Atomson is actually your mo-

...oh.

I FEEL CHEATED NOW.
Zeph is so mean to our supporters =(.

Well, I've decided to reveal the new sprite for the final stage of Baashaun's line, Baariette. That is for Acedragonite haha:

Just so you can all remember, the line is entirely Dark/Fighting.
Sig in maintenance!
Old July 12th, 2010, 12:16 PM
PokemonOI
Back To WORK!

Nature: Brave
That's pretty sweet bro! Nice work, I like it.
Old July 12th, 2010, 05:45 PM
AceDragonite
Champion

Quote:

thank you so much for spoiling the plot....

And @JV

This is amazing, more motivation to make me catch one!
Are you showing off a new Pokemon everyday like OI does? If not, then you should
pocket monster trainer
Old July 16th, 2010, 05:42 PM
Kam the Narwhal
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~JV~ View Post
I understand what you mean, but I prefer the new sprite . I added your bar too, I like your game too . Basically only we left from when we started our games here =x.

Zeph is so mean to our supporters =(.

Well, I've decided to reveal the new sprite for the final stage of Baashaun's line, Baariette. That is for Acedragonite haha:

Just so you can all remember, the line is entirely Dark/Fighting.
The entire line? Even the little sheep with no hands?
Old July 16th, 2010, 07:33 PM
keoni
Trainer

i'm stunned..this looks amazing..i havent played the demo yet but...i'm going to start now...
Old July 17th, 2010, 05:24 PM
fanboy
Beginning Trainer

the game looks very nice
unfortunately for me the demo isn't working correctly
it starts up and gets to the first screen then keeps repeating
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here