• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Weegee's Trade Thread

How is my thread?

• Total voters

Netish

errr CANDY MOUNTAIN!!!
Years
uhh for your golden sun question do you want the literal third boss or the third "boss battle" you fought...because the lady and dude in the beginning is a boss battle kind of even though you have to lose.... I have both golden sun and golden sun 2 XP

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
Years
I think the answser to the giveaway question is satoros (sorry if the spelling is wrong its been a while lol) if no one has answered it ^^

GreenLanturn

Interior Crocodile Fraligatr
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 26, 2012
I think the third boss in golden sun was saturos(or something close to that.), but im not 100% sure on that.

awww i guess i saw this too late lol. Oh well

2nd edit, Do you need a crown raikou?

Last edited:

luigimario94

Gurren Weegee!!!
Years
Sorry, but read my Quick Trade Post and my Thread's first post. Who answers THIRD gets it. I can get you a Mew for a fair price if you want. I'll take any Legend from Shinnoh that is out of stock for me to trade on my thread to save me GTSing time.

VALOR5555 EXCLUSIVE OFFER FOR CONFUSION

ShinyUmbreonCZ

Trainer
Years
Latias for Kyurem lvl 75, Naughty nature, unused, !IN DIVE BALL! - or Azelf lvl 84, Naughty nature, traded and used, in Ultra Ball - or Phione lvl 31, Docile nature, traded and unused, from egg, in Poké Ball - or Umbreon lvl 28, Careful nature, hatched and used, in Poké Ball !WITH POKÉRUS AND CURSE! - and last Zorua, any nature, lvl 1, unused.

Back