• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon WATCHES

Psyduck

Buy Pokemon Stuff on Ebay
Years
Is anyone going to order their very own pokemon watch? From this site http://ewd4.ewatchfactory.com/ews_pokemon_list1

I was bummed that Psyduck wasn't a choice, I am thinking I might order the Pikachu one with black strip, black hands, and black around the center. Also you can put your name on the watch. I was psyiced when i saw that they accept pay pal. Anyone else thinking about ordering or want to? If so which one?

Heres my watch: http://ewd4.ewatchfactory.com/wreq=...37137545799675&sctx=&dctx=ews_pokemon_pikachu

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
Years
Yeah, they always market out what fresh and hot off the press. I'll never get a Hitmonchan watch I see. Ah well, I don't like watches anyway. Now if they had a Flygon, Breloom, or Blaziken watch, THEN I'd try and get one ;)

*dreams of a big stuffed Hitmonchan with shiny green eyes* ^_^

jynx

Er.../eh...
Years
Draw it yourself^^
You are so good at drawing.
Maybe you can make one yourself too.
I asked my mum to make a Jynx soft toy for me, its a year old now ^^

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Geez, they are expensive! O_o For a watch?! Well, I could just buy a Pok?mon watch at the store anyways, it wouldn't bother me if my name wasn't on it. ^_^;

Tweak

:confused: no psyduck...how dare them. o_Ol 29.95 for a watch?!!!! i can get the exact same thing (minus the pokemon) for 9.99 @ Target.

shiny_jiggly

Pu? (Clueless?)
Years
  • Age 35
  • Pu?
  • Seen Apr 30, 2008
Actually...
I don't see what is so great about a pokemon watch other than to tell time. Unless you are crazy about the design of course.

Back