• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

[Completed] Pokémon Uranium (NEW DEMO 4.0 RELEASED!!!)

Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 10, 2020
And you really think it is enough? õ.ô
I think you should first learn before everything.
Hey JV... Where are you?

You know, to be honest, I haven't heard from him in about a week. I bet he's on vacation somewhere without internet, but I'm not sure. If you want to talk about the game, PM or VM me, k? (you know, even though both of us are spriters I don't think I've ever talked to you.)

To the public: Uranium is not by any means dead! We're in the process of betatesting for the new demo and finishing up the revamp. Once we're done and JV has returned, we'll show off with a video! In the meantime, I can answer your questions. :3

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
Years
And you really think it is enough? õ.ô
I think you should first learn before everything.
Hey JV... Where are you?

You know, to be honest, I haven't heard from him in about a week. I bet he's on vacation somewhere without internet, but I'm not sure. If you want to talk about the game, PM or VM me, k? (you know, even though both of us are spriters I don't think I've ever talked to you.)

To the public: Uranium is not by any means dead! We're in the process of betatesting for the new demo and finishing up the revamp. Once we're done and JV has returned, we'll show off with a video! In the meantime, I can answer your questions. :3

I'm just pretty busy with RL right now! Don't worry, I'll be back to the game soon!

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
Years
cant wait to see a new video, and te new progress is great :)
I'm glad you like it, thanks =).

Well guys, I still don't have the video ready, but that is because I'm still not sure on what to show you... If you have any suggestion, just tell me. But while I don't have it up for you, I'll reveal one new revamp:

2qi22k9.png

It's Baashaun's revamped sprite =), one favourite of mine and from the public as well! Enjoy and expect more news today or tomorrow.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
Baashaun's my favorite Uranium Pokemon too 8D
Nice Sprite!

As for the video, how about showing us an important battle?

Oh and one more random question, is there an evil team in Uranium?

Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 10, 2020
Baashaun's my favorite Uranium Pokemon too 8D
Nice Sprite!

As for the video, how about showing us an important battle?

Oh and one more random question, is there an evil team in Uranium?

Thanks! Remember that the design for Baashaun comes from Pequedark-velvet. (go check out the rest of his fakes, they're very cool!) ;D

And as for the evil team: The dastardly Team Atom is causing trouble in Tandor, doing horrible stuff like setting up roadblocks, kidnapping Pokemon offscreen, and making you fight the same weak Pokemon over and over again! Vitor and Natalie, for no adequately explained reason, have got to personally stop them after they kidnap Professor Bamb'o. Their leader, Atom Atomson, plans to awaken a powerful legendary Pokemon and cause a massive nuclear explosion that will wipe out all of Tandor, because he hates humanity and wants to become a god but also wants loads of money in ransom and wants to make more habitat for Nuclear Pokemon. In an epic confrontation on top of an open volcano, he reveals that "Atom Atomson" is in fact a codename and he's actually a woman named Lucille, your mother that you thought was lost so long ago! But you team up with Theo and all of the gym leaders and via the power of friendship manage to defeat her and show her what she was doing is wrong. But it's too late to stop the mysterious legendary Pokemon from waking up and trying to destroy the region! Fortunately, you fight it in an epic battle and capture/defeat/run from it, which placates it I guess. Everybody wins and goes home and forgets all about it.

...In case you can't tell from this over-the-top synopsis, no, Uranium has no evil team.

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
Years
Well, after a long time, I bring to you, the few Uranium supporters xD, a new userbar, showcasing Owten!

30jifit.png

Be sure to use it if you like the game.

I'll maybe come up with another small update later today or tomorrow at last. Cya!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 27, 2021
Nice bar dude, about the fakemon though this one is fine nothing wrong I just like the old pose better it looked wilder lol like it was WILD lol idk just throwing that out there. I dont expect you to change it though.

Keep up the good work bro! I think I'll add your bar to my sig! the first ever other game I've supported lol exchange bars with me? that is if you like my game aswell....

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Thanks! Remember that the design for Baashaun comes from Pequedark-velvet. (go check out the rest of his fakes, they're very cool!) ;D

And as for the evil team: The dastardly Team Atom is causing trouble in Tandor, doing horrible stuff like setting up roadblocks, kidnapping Pokemon offscreen, and making you fight the same weak Pokemon over and over again! Vitor and Natalie, for no adequately explained reason, have got to personally stop them after they kidnap Professor Bamb'o. Their leader, Atom Atomson, plans to awaken a powerful legendary Pokemon and cause a massive nuclear explosion that will wipe out all of Tandor, because he hates humanity and wants to become a god but also wants loads of money in ransom and wants to make more habitat for Nuclear Pokemon. In an epic confrontation on top of an open volcano, he reveals that "Atom Atomson" is in fact a codename and he's actually a woman named Lucille, your mother that you thought was lost so long ago! But you team up with Theo and all of the gym leaders and via the power of friendship manage to defeat her and show her what she was doing is wrong. But it's too late to stop the mysterious legendary Pokemon from waking up and trying to destroy the region! Fortunately, you fight it in an epic battle and capture/defeat/run from it, which placates it I guess. Everybody wins and goes home and forgets all about it.

...In case you can't tell from this over-the-top synopsis, no, Uranium has no evil team.

Wow that Team Atom sounds quite dastardly. And I can't believe that Atom Atomson is actually your mo-

...oh.

I FEEL CHEATED NOW.

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
Years
Nice bar dude, about the fakemon though this one is fine nothing wrong I just like the old pose better it looked wilder lol like it was WILD lol idk just throwing that out there. I dont expect you to change it though.

Keep up the good work bro! I think I'll add your bar to my sig! the first ever other game I've supported lol exchange bars with me? that is if you like my game aswell....
I understand what you mean, but I prefer the new sprite ;). I added your bar too, I like your game too ^^. Basically only we left from when we started our games here =x.

Wow that Team Atom sounds quite dastardly. And I can't believe that Atom Atomson is actually your mo-

...oh.

I FEEL CHEATED NOW.
Zeph is so mean to our supporters =(.

Well, I've decided to reveal the new sprite for the final stage of Baashaun's line, Baariette. That is for Acedragonite haha:
iy1pcm.png

Just so you can all remember, the line is entirely Dark/Fighting.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017

thank you so much for spoiling the plot....

And @JV

iy1pcm.png
This is amazing, more motivation to make me catch one!
Are you showing off a new Pokemon everyday like OI does? If not, then you should :P

Years
  • Seen Jul 9, 2011
I understand what you mean, but I prefer the new sprite ;). I added your bar too, I like your game too ^^. Basically only we left from when we started our games here =x.

Well, I've decided to reveal the new sprite for the final stage of Baashaun's line, Baariette. That is for Acedragonite haha:
iy1pcm.png

The entire line? Even the little sheep with no hands?

Years
  • Seen Jan 8, 2023
i'm stunned..this looks amazing..i havent played the demo yet but...i'm going to start now...

Years
  • Seen Jun 10, 2022
the game looks very nice
unfortunately for me the demo isn't working correctly
it starts up and gets to the first screen then keeps repeating

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years

iy1pcm.png

wow, impressive! and this is comming from a guy who normally hates fakemon.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
well I forgive Zephyr+ for telling us the secret of team atom, because of his amazing sprites, keep up the good work!

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
Years
Thanks guys, I'm glad you like the fakemons! Also, Zeph is a she haha. Sorry for not updating these days, I'm on a travel and just found some time to post here. I don't know if she will post anything or not, since I haven't chatted with her on MSN since I haven't found time to do that =c.

Btw, a reminder. The old demo isn't supported because it's already 10 months old, got all it's bugs corrected, all maps revamped etc.

I'll be back on Saturday, cya!

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2016
Olá, JV! \ o /
O seu projeto está progredindo bastante! Está ficando muito bom.
Estou adorando os novos gráficos. Queria uma equipe boa assim pra me ajudar a fazer o Pokémon Millenary Legend! XD

Enfim, vc está se superando nesse jogo. Meus parabens! Estou gostando muito de ver como o seu jogo tá =D

Boa sorte na produção dele, e continue assim! ^^

__________ENGLISH__________
Hello, JV!\ O /

Your project is progressing well! It's getting pretty good.

I'm loving the new graphics. I wanted a good team like that to help me make the Pokémon Millenary Legend! XD

Anyway, if you're beating this game. My congratulations! I am really enjoying seeing how your game okay =D

Good luck in the production of it, and keep it up! ^^

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
Thanks guys, I'm glad you like the fakemons! Also, Zeph is a she haha. Sorry for not updating these days, I'm on a travel and just found some time to post here. I don't know if she will post anything or not, since I haven't chatted with her on MSN since I haven't found time to do that =c.

Btw, a reminder. The old demo isn't supported because it's already 10 months old, got all it's bugs corrected, all maps revamped etc.

I'll be back on Saturday, cya!

:O
Dammit, I always forget to read the gender and usually end up thinking if the person is male/female based on their avatar, sorry Zeph!

Back