• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

[Completed] SPEE - Super Pokemon Eevee Edition [Full Game]

How to do rate.

• Awesome!!!

Votes: 923 71.9%
  • Alright!

Votes: 190 14.8%
  • Average

Votes: 77 6.0%
  • Awful..

Votes: 21 1.6%
  • Abomination....

Votes: 72 5.6%

• Total voters

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
AH! Now I have to start a new game!
Not nessicerly- you can get your save file, post it as an attachment- then i can move your character back to the start of the cave. and reupload it. then you can download.

or you can wait for the next version of the game- where the warps are fixed and you'll be able to exit the cave.

I like that you will be able to switch forms in battle. For example during necro battle, in fury form he gets weaker to fire, so I wanted badly to switch my jolteon to flareon...Also the bait idea is good to capture extra pokemon.
Yeah- one of the problems I had were suprise boss battles- Like the rocket encounter 3, people wouldn't know what pokemon they're gonna have. so no instead of having a jolteon vs nidoking(who is immune to electric), you can switch it out for vaporeon or espeon.

I wished to make the inbattle selection screen flashier- but RPGmaker won't allow me to add the tetra element picture screen in mid-battle.

Last edited:

psychicboy

Hacking is all that matters...
Years
DarkDoom. Props man. This game is amazing! Maybe this is the way pokemon should have been >_> I really wish I could make a game as great as yours without having to use the firered engine. How did you learn to do all this stuff?

DarkDoom3000

Years
20/7/10 Update

DarkDoom. Props man. This game is amazing! Maybe this is the way pokemon should have been >_> I really wish I could make a game as great as yours without having to use the firered engine. How did you learn to do all this stuff?

I'm using RPG Maker 2003 to make the game, It's a WYSIWYG game engine. It's pretty flexable on most stuff.

i enjoyed every minute of the game so far =D nothin to do after necro :P

Thanks, always nice to see people liking it- yeah, that's where v0.23 ends, You can go to amplus city, but that's not fully completed(in demo).

------------------------------

Ive finished up on the Iron Fist dojo and the amplus gym.
Heres some screenshots. (because textual updates are boring :P)
dojoandgym.png

------
I've also updated the way you use the player house to move between cities, instead of showing you options of cities, it shows you a world map, and you can go to any city where you've bought a house.
------

Im gonna start mapping the forest i was talking about earlier. It's actually 2 forest, Luna and Sola Forest. But they both lie in the same space. Both have route 8 on the west, and route 7 on the east.

Heres the thing. Luna Forest can only be accessed at night. Sola forest can only be accessed at day. Mors Village is north of the forest- but it can only be accessed from the luna forest.

Yeah- but SPEE doesn't have a Day/night cycle(and it still won't). Ill explain it once i get it completed more.

----
Even with uni work, I'm still on schedule. Next demo in the next few weeks- By this weekend if im luckly.

Sage Harpuia

Hey, listen
Years
Oh dear god-withney's milktank
emot-psyboom.gif

Moving on, the idea of different warp in night is awesome. Also I like that you are adding small particulares, like the map for house swithcing: they makes me think that you are putting a lot of effort in and so the quality of the game will always amaze me:).

@anugrah6: if you remember what M said you before sending you to necro's domain, and look in your bag for a 2 particular item type and you use one of the first type, you will kill his last form in no time (I love puzzling answer...)

Forbidden1

csgo
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2020
i have a feeling im going to have a hell of a time beating whitneys miltank >_>
also, is it possible to capture a corrupted pokemon? without it devolving or purified?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 28, 2014
Oh dear god-withney's milktank
emot-psyboom.gif

Moving on, the idea of different warp in night is awesome. Also I like that you are adding small particulares, like the map for house swithcing: they makes me think that you are putting a lot of effort in and so the quality of the game will always amaze me:).

@anugrah6: if you remember what M said you before sending you to necro's domain, and look in your bag for a 2 particular item type and you use one of the first type, you will kill his last form in no time (I love puzzling answer...)

I beat her Miltank in 2 turns on HeartGold a month or so ago on my first try facing her. I was pretty proud haha. I've realized they make a way for you to defeat each gym leader [normally a common Pokemon found outside the town, or a trainer in the town that will trade you a Pokemon for a common Pokemon found outside the town. It was the second situation in Whitney's case] in each town, you just have to figure it out before you face them. Whitney was a breeze once I figured out how to own the Miltank :D

Yet, I still shivered when I saw her in THIS game lol. The childhood trauma just never fades away lmao.

I like the idea of the forest changing depending on time of day too, but what if you're in Mors Village, save, and come back to play during the day? o_o;;; lol

CyberSamurai

Devoted Battler
Years
to darkdoom, if you looking for different eevolutions id try deviantArt. i browsed through there a few times before and found a few cool looking eevolutions.

DarkDoom3000

Years
22/7/10 Update

Replies
Spoiler:

UPDATEE
Good news. update.
I had no update yesterday, had school from 9-5, then work from 6-8. :/
but thursdays and fridays are generous to me.

I've finished mapping the Luna/Sola forest.
Ok so heres how it works.
-----------

SPEE was going to have a day/night system. It reached early alpha stage-

XxLionheartxX the controller of enviroments had remodeled one area of the game to work with the day/night system. a forest that morps depending on the time of day. He made it that mors village was only accessible during night- it was cool gimmic to show off the day/night system.... but.

then the Master AI: XDR announced his plan to destroy the world. It would be useless further developing the day/night system. so it was cancelled.

Now the forest is stuck in a state of eternal sunlight. meaning that Mors village has become in-accessible.... Which means the 4th gym badge is out of your grasp.

M has a solution. Retrive the sorce code for the day/night system and reactivate it so it will work on the forest. Allowing it to change from day to night..

But who has the sorce code? no other than the AI XxLionheartxX- coincidently, the next AI you were going to eliminate.
-
Because of a total lack of ingame clock, the forest you appear in will depend on the amount of battles you've done (even = sola, odd = luna). -I dont want people having to wait for the right time of day to advance.

Ironically, defeating XxlionheartxX will not only grant you luna forest, but it will also give you the umbreon form :)

---
solunaforest.png

--
I also added in the Map Item. Actually you have it in your bag from v0.2+ but it was not usable. in 0.24 it will be fully usable. showing you your location and all.
--

I'm hoping to get the XxlionheartxX event done tommorow. then program route 8 and mors city. If i can do them on time, then demo v0.24 should be out by monday.... hopefully.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 28, 2014
Wow, so the forest completely changes form during the day/night switch. Creative. I like this whole, almost 4th-wall-breaking, sort of theme the game has haha.

Sage Harpuia

Hey, listen
Years
The day-night sistem is intriguing and I hope to see a comeback even in later events-ah, and about milktank, don't think too much over it: in soul silver I have beat her at the first try using bayleef; the owing memories are from silver time where I had only quilava. in fact, millktank rules because she destroy quilava that is the most used starter in IIgen...

Poeman

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 1, 2012
I dislike the project because it doesn't have a normal pokémon battle system but I love your maps ^_^

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
Years
I really do like this game, it is one of the funnest fangames I've played, if not one of the funnest games in general. The only problem is that I found it way too easy throughout the whole thing, though that could be my fault. (Haven't Game Over'd even once and only one pokemon faint.)

Can't wait to see more from this project either way.

Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2021
Hey, found a bug! I got a poison status on jolteon, (i don't know if i got it before or after AI necro,) that never goes away. I have tried to to let it die, use antidote and berry, and I have healed it at a pokemon center. Still the poison status won't go away.

Sage Harpuia

Hey, listen
Years
Hey, found a bug! I got a poison status on jolteon, (i don't know if i got it before or after AI necro,) that never goes away. I have tried to to let it die, use antidote and berry, and I have healed it at a pokemon center. Still the poison status won't go away.

Check if you have equipped some piece of equipement that causes poison...it has happened even to me :P

DarkDoom3000

Years
23/7/10 Update

I dislike the project because it doesn't have a normal pokémon battle system but I love your maps ^_^
Don't let it put you off, the battle system is quite good solid. It feels like a hybrid of pokemon and final fantasy.

I really do like this game, it is one of the funnest fangames I've played, if not one of the funnest games in general. The only problem is that I found it way too easy throughout the whole thing, though that could be my fault. (Haven't Game Over'd even once and only one pokemon faint.)

Can't wait to see more from this project either way.
Yeah, I'm not too good at balancing the game, I did suspect it was a little too easy. Defineltly gonna go ramp up the boss battles.

some general questions for people who've played the game.
1- How do you feel about the battle system?

2- What level are you at the end of the demo?

3- Which form of eevee do you use less. (besides eevee itself)
---------------
Just beggining to create the lionheart event. I'm hoping I can get it today, but it seems unlikely.
Heres the sprites for the next AI: XxlionheartxX
Basic
aixxlionheartxx1.png

Ground Type
-Magnitude
-Quick Attack

Hybrid
aixxlionheartxx2.png

Ground Type
-Dig
-Wing Attack
-Horn Attack

Fury
aixxlionheartxx3.png

Ground/Flying Type
-Earthquake
-Fly
-Horn Drill (1 Hit KO)

Code
aixxlionheartxx4.png

Ground/Flying Type
-Earthquake
-Fly
-Horn Drill (1 Hit KO)
----------------------

I've also changed the website, I had some problems with the old website.
It's now at http://pokemoneevee.110mb.com/.

Last edited:
Years
I'm loving this a lot. Great work on it,especially the change of gameplay and the battle system. This is more intense than regular Pokémon battles (almost died once >A>).

DaVici

DeEmpo
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Oct 29, 2021
I just played the demo and it was great! I really love the storyline about the new generations. (Do you have to kill M at the end? or why does he tell you that he's a level 2 AI)

1- How do you feel about the battle system? It feels very intuitive (I never played Final Fantasy) and good. Don't change it.

2- What level are you at the end of the demo?
All around 24 except my flaafy, which was around 18.

3- Which form of eevee do you use less. (besides eevee itself)
That's very balanced and really changes with location, Vaporeon> Caves , Jolteon> Water, Flareon> everything else (forest etc.)

Two questions of mine: 1.wat are the red stripes on XxLionheartxX' belly in hybrid and fury form? 2. will you be able continue from were you stopped in the last demo, or do you have to play everything again?

An idea: the difficluty till Necro was pretty ok, just make it that it gets more difficult from there on. (no need to change al the battles before necro) That way, it becomes more challenging as the story becomes deeper.

Edit: I never got how to use the refining system.... Is it already accesable in v0.23, or will it be in 0.24 nevermind... at the pc

mfg DaVici

Last edited:

Sage Harpuia

Hey, listen
Years
Intresting, Horn Drill...I will have to buy tons of revive...$
Anyway answer time
1-squaresoft hasn't used it for a lot of succesful games just for fun...
2-eevee lv22, charmeleon lv21, pidgeottolv20, zubat lv19(but I plan to substitute it with chikorita)
3-I used all a lot except espeon, but only because it's just arrived (I have one in soulsilver and is a beast)

On the difficulty matter, I agree with DaVici and especially save your sadistic sense for the legendaries.
On the eeveelotion, any solution to me is ok, but I want to remember you that vaporeon learn ice move so it could override glaceon...
A, and I have a question; you said that we will be able to obtain I-IIgen pokemon; so pokemon like togetic will evolve in togekiss?

Back