• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Magmarizers Awsome Thread of Trades

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magmarizer

Hitokiri Battōsai
Years
***Magmarizers Awesome Thread of Trades***

Welcome to Magmarizers Awesome Trade of Threads
no wait
Welcome to Magmarizers Awesome Thread of Trades!

So lets get started...

Rules
1.No hacks. Dont trade them to me and I wont trade them to you. I do clone however.
2.Be patient yada yada yada. the same rules everyone else hase.
3. I will trade anything on my wants for anything in my shop i.e. an event for an EV'd
4. Please do not VM/PM me an offer, post it here.

Now onto the good stuff...

Everything here will be formated like this
picture
name
IVs(not on EV trained)
EVs(only EV trained)
nature
moves(only EV trained and Egg moved pokemon)
UT or not(only events)
EVENTS
Spoiler:

EV TRAINED
Spoiler:

IV BRED
Spoiler:

WANTS
Iv bred pokemon.
Event pokemon.(10th aniv especially)
(Shiny)flawless gliger
Flawless cranidos
flawless teddiursa
Ev'd Empoleon
Ev'd Hippowdon
Ev'd Zapdos
EV'd Heatran
Ev'd Rampardos
Your random eggs

(red means i want it BAD! worth multiple pokemon to me)
ANNOUNCMENT
I am looking for someone to make me a banned centered around the magmarizer.

Contact me for details.

I have all battle items(leftovers,choice band, etc), so if I am trading you an EV'd pokemon and you need one, just ask.

Last edited:

Resultz

All- round Poke-Whizz
Years
errrr... i wasnt expecting it to be that quick haha xD i'm having problems with My WiFi, but i really want a Crown 'kou, so I'll P/VM you when i get it working? Would you still be interested either tomorrow or the Day after? I'll keep it reserved for you

Magmarizer

Hitokiri Battōsai
Years
errrr... i wasnt expecting it to be that quick haha xD i'm having problems with My WiFi, but i really want a Crown 'kou, so I'll P/VM you when i get it working? Would you still be interested either tomorrow or the Day after? I'll keep it reserved for you

okay. oh and for being my first customer, you may choose two pokemon from my shop to add to the trade :)

Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2010
I am interested in your manaphy i can give you a eigakan shaymin

Resultz

All- round Poke-Whizz
Years
okay. oh and for being my first customer, you may choose two pokemon from my shop to add to the trade :)

awesome, what kinda time will you be on tomorrow? im gonna try all day to get it working haha :D im not missing out on another crown beast.

And by two you mean ANY two? I don't want to feel like im robbing you, so can i just have the Beldum? if you insist then i'll choose another but I liek the Beldum.
I'll give you one of My Adamant starly's in return :D

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2010
really like your shiny beldum i got pokemon with eggmoves lapras with icebeam and surf and i can whip some up real quick jlmk what you are looking for thanks!

Magmarizer

Hitokiri Battōsai
Years
awesome, what kinda time will you be on tomorrow? im gonna try all day to get it working haha :D im not missing out on another crown beast.

And by two you mean ANY two? I don't want to feel like im robbing you, so can i just have the Beldum? if you insist then i'll choose another but I liek the Beldum.
I'll give you one of My Adamant starly's in return :D

If you only want 1 thats fine with me, but feel free to have another.

really like your shiny beldum i got pokemon with eggmoves lapras with icebeam and surf and i can whip some up real quick jlmk what you are looking for thanks!
Sorry, but lapras can learn those moves without breeding. I would be intrested in one with ancient power or sleep talk though.

RedJoker™

Beginning Breeder
Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2010
what ability does your sycther have?
can i trade it for a lvl 52 ev'ed bastiodon(if it has the ability technican)

Resultz

All- round Poke-Whizz
Years
If you only want 1 thats fine with me, but feel free to have another.

Sorry, but lapras can learn those moves without breeding. I would be intrested in one with ancient power or sleep talk though.

1's fine, and i'll be on at somepoint tomorrow,
i'd feel bad because you got some superb pokes here :D

but yeah Crown Raikou and Beldum, can you reserve them please? thanks :D

PM/VM me when youre on tomorrow

RedJoker™

Beginning Breeder
Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2010
okay im going there now
filerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

thanks man i really needed it

Last edited: