• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Best Wishes [Discussion Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
Who would travel with their dad? ... Thatd be lame

Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2011
Well if that guy in the "tux" is real, then I would imagine him definitely being in contests.

Guy

just a guy
Years
Iris was said to be able to communicate with Pokémon. This could be her given story in the show and I think the reason why she looks so different from the other females we've had is because she is different - going by this theory. No other female character could communicate with Pokémon or have any kind of special ability as such. So to go with the gift, she gets interesting clothing. Beyond that, I don't really care. She's kind of cute in my opinion and as of right now I'm more interested in her role and character in the show than how she looks. Whether I like her appearance or not, I'd still eventually grow to liking her.

I actually see her as the replacement to Brock. She's not game-based therefore she can travel with Ash for many more generations to come. Plus, she has a darker skin tone like Brock so the writers won't have to worry about fitting Brock back in the show like before when we had Tracey. I see the boy (if he is a traveling companion with Ash) as the replacement to Dawn. He seems very much like the kind to take part in Contests or Pokémon Musicals and by his look he can come with a very significant personality.

Speaking of the new boy, his clothes are cool in my opinion. I like his style quite much. His face on the other hand, I don't know, his forehead seems a little too big and his eyes too small - or I'm just being too picky. XD; Regardless, I'm hoping he travels with Ash and Iris. I can see him partaking in Contests (I pray that Pokémon Musicals are not a major part in the anime, I rather it be a one-time thing like when the Pokéathlon made an episode and that's it). He could come from a very wealthy family and have a very confident and high personality, thinking he's better than many, but really just starting and learning to realize that. I think he can make for quite the comedic relief as well. n_n;

It hasn't been confirmed that he is Ash's rival, and while it is still possible, we'll have to wait for further confirmation. I'd like him to travel with Ash and Iris though, but the personality I portrayed could fit well with him being the next Paul-like rival to Ash [i.e. Rich, Confident, Strong, and feeling as though he's stronger than most because he only seeks for the best].

Sue me, but I have high hopes for Best Wishes. It definitely strikes me as the writers want to change things a bit. To be honest, I'm all for it. It's about time we get things differently compared to the past thirteen years now. :(

GFA

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
Yes, yes, yes. Well worded. ... I still don like the boy though. Didnt they say that Ash'd have another Paul like rival?

Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2011
Yes, yes, yes. Well worded. ... I still don like the boy though. Didnt they say that Ash'd have another Paul like rival?

Yes they did. In my opinion, just by looking at him I don't think he is this so-called rival.

GFA

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
Prolly not, but he looks snooty. Or IMO at least

Last edited:

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
If I were any of you, I wouldn't worry about this much more. All our worries MAY be confirmed during Pokemon Sunday later on American Saturday. But there is a remaining chance that the main characters will be shown. But don't rely on it.

Meanwhile, I'll be a posting a separate thread for this Pokemon Sunday, as it won't have much to do with this controversial image.

Dixie

But I'm Rory?!
Years
I'm not sure about you all but I have high hopes for BW. Someone did mention that it would be somewhat of a fresh start and a bit of a change and I agree since each new girl had a very similiar dynamic after Misty since she wasn't a coodinator. Since I hear Brock and Dawn are leaving, maybe this will show signs of the a new dynamic in a group with Ash and Pikachu.

Here's hoping.

- Khallum

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
You won't have to Advanced K, this is sort of a General Thread regarding it all. I'll obviously replace the scans once full pics of Pokemon Sunday Info are released :)

GFA

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
I'm not sure about you all but I have high hopes for BW. Someone did mention that it would be somewhat of a fresh start and a bit of a change and I agree since each new girl had a very similiar dynamic after Misty since she wasn't a coodinator. Since I hear Brock and Dawn are leaving, maybe this will show signs of the a new dynamic in a group with Ash and Pikachu.

Here's hoping.

- Khallum

Yes. And dont BOLD everything.

You won't have to Advanced K, this is sort of a General Thread regarding it all. I'll obviously replace the scans once full pics of Pokemon Sunday Info are released :)

Dont replace them, just add new ones.

Guy

just a guy
Years
... Or you could continue the discussion of the B&W Pokémon Sunday show and what is to be revealed this weekend, here. Seeing as it's basically relating to the same thing. o.o;

Just saying.

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
I guess. I just thought that thread was about Diamond and Pearl only ^_^[/s[ Ooops, thought it was the 182-18x Thread xD Do you want to Merge the threads?

4 hours until Pokemon Sunday :)

Vernikova

Banned
Years
Or you guys can run things by me first since neither of you are going to merge the threads on your own right? Unless you guys can and I'm just ignorant on the matter.

e: I don't know what to do with this thread. I think I should just merge all of the threads into this thread or I can close this thread and leave the other ones open. Or I can have this thread open to serve another purpose. OP want to help me out here?

Last edited:

Spinor

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
I'll agree with this thread being the current discussion for Best Wishes then. However, I also think a merge with the other Pokemon Sunday thread is recommendable since all its doing is covering the BW aspect.

Also, **** YEAH, She doesn't looks as young as that stupid picture XD

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
You're watching as well! *hi5* I actually like her now, she's WILD! Jungle Girl type. And does have dark skin. Latin/African. Also I like the idea of all 3 of them traveling together, it's different. It won't be all about Ash anymore :)

GFA

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
WTF. How can you guys get Sunday?

Spinor

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
I think the program is Keyhole TV, and no, I wasn't watching a few moments ago, I was away XP

Edit: Shamlessly ripped off from BMGF :D

irisvine.png

BestWishes.jpg

Screw the guy. My Iris~~~!

Last edited:

GFA

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
She looks stupid with that giant ball of hair

Status
Not open for further replies.