The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.


Advertise here

Reply
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #4076    
Old July 26th, 2010, 12:21 AM
Hexagon
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Gender: Male

Advertise here
Can you move saves between the games. As i have the older version with a save stuck in the deoxys part after the peck badge and can´t get newer ones because there ain´t any MU uploads of the newest one.
So can i use the nonEX version of the game and continue playing with it.
Reply With Quote
  #4077    
Old July 26th, 2010, 12:25 AM
Nurfuerca
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Where is the mining game?
Reply With Quote
  #4078    
Old July 26th, 2010, 04:45 AM
The Scarlet Devil's Avatar
The Scarlet Devil
Looks like it's going to be a fun night.
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Scotland
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
The mining game is in Mastric City.
@phosphate5 (if you want hints then I could help you)
The legendary birds are in the Flanove region, on one of the islands.
The legendary beasts are all over Torxia, just look for people who say they saw a light somewhere because generally that's where a legendary will be.
I don't know what the Raptor Ball does though and the Shadow Dimension is just luck, really
Reply With Quote
  #4079    
Old July 26th, 2010, 05:00 AM
Pachireecko
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ireland
Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to Pachireecko
Does anyone know where I can download Pkmnfonts.zip? I've heard somebody saying that there's a link on the first post, but I can't seem to find it...
Reply With Quote
  #4080    
Old July 26th, 2010, 05:50 AM
kirbyking1234's Avatar
kirbyking1234
The Destroyer
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Skype™ to kirbyking1234
uploaded version 1.17 of raptor EX to megaupload... as for the pkmnfonts thing u dont need it if you have the new version of the game problem is i cant post the url until i reach 15 posts? megaupload/?d=5A2VYZXL at least it cant be a link... anyways just put .com and crud into the thing to get ther
Reply With Quote
  #4081    
Old July 26th, 2010, 07:48 AM
enxel's Avatar
enxel
x trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Somewhere Vacuous
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirbyking1234 View Post
uploaded version 1.17 of raptor EX to megaupload... as for the pkmnfonts thing u dont need it if you have the new version of the game problem is i cant post the url until i reach 15 posts? megaupload/?d=5A2VYZXL at least it cant be a link... anyways just put .com and crud into the thing to get ther
Thank you so very much!!
It's good to see someone finally helped with the dead link, I really appreciate this, I really do
Reply With Quote
  #4082    
Old July 26th, 2010, 07:51 AM
Anuhrima's Avatar
Anuhrima
Darkness and Rebirth
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: georgia,rincon
Gender:
where do you get a fire stone.
__________________
I'm the baddest brotha up in this forums that gets all the ladies. They can't resist the ruggedness.


Reply With Quote
  #4083    
Old July 26th, 2010, 08:41 AM
enxel's Avatar
enxel
x trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Somewhere Vacuous
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anuhrima View Post
where do you get a fire stone.
From what I've read about it they are sold in the Hypermarket of Krypton City
__________________
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

<< Info recopilation of the Pokemon Raptor Thread >>
Reply With Quote
  #4084    
Old July 26th, 2010, 11:11 AM
kirbyking1234's Avatar
kirbyking1234
The Destroyer
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Skype™ to kirbyking1234
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexagon View Post
Can you move saves between the games. As i have the older version with a save stuck in the deoxys part after the peck badge and can´t get newer ones because there ain´t any MU uploads of the newest one.
So can i use the nonEX version of the game and continue playing with it.
no you cant just transfer the save over youll need to play ex until you get the pal park unlocked at which point you can transfer your pokemon and items from your old save over to the new one hope that helps ive also uploaded the file i posted the link a few or so before this post so look there
__________________
Pokemon Black FC 2451-3911-7054 NIGHT
Reply With Quote
  #4085    
Old July 26th, 2010, 11:46 AM
Pachireecko
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ireland
Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to Pachireecko
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirbyking1234 View Post
uploaded version 1.17 of raptor EX to megaupload... as for the pkmnfonts thing u dont need it if you have the new version of the game problem is i cant post the url until i reach 15 posts? megaupload/?d=5A2VYZXL at least it cant be a link... anyways just put .com and crud into the thing to get ther
I know, but I just want to play the game with the proper font. Please, I won't start playing until I have downloaded it.
Reply With Quote
  #4086    
Old July 26th, 2010, 12:46 PM
enxel's Avatar
enxel
x trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Somewhere Vacuous
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
I spent all my sunday reading the whole thread, yes the whooooole thread, it was a looooong road but it was worth it because it was interesting to see the development of the game step by step and also because I was able to make a list of the most important posts:

Page 100 - Post # 2480: Release of the original Raptor Version including:
Download link for the original Raptor Version +
Download link for the pokemon fonts used by the game

Page 102 - Post # 2527: Release of the final version of Raptor (with some bugs fixed) including:
Download link for the final version of Raptor

Page 121 - Post #3012: Raptor EX Version - Details Explanation

Page 124 - Post #3089: Release of Pokemon Raptor EX including:
(Dead) Download link for Raptor EX v1.17

Page 126 - Post #3139: Pokemon Evolution Guide for Raptor EX

Page 128 - Post #3183: Pokemon Locations Guide for Raptor EX

Page 131 - Post #3265: Rare Pokemon Guide for Raptor EX (the ones with a chance of encounter of 1%)

Page 140 - Post #3482: Final version of the walkthrough for Raptor EX made by monkeyboi

Page 148 - Post #3684: Original post with the (dead) download link for the final version of Raptor EX final

Page 164 - Post #4092: Reupload of the final version of Raptor EX by kirbyking1234

Page 166 - Post #4129: Reupload of the final version of Raptor EX by yours truly (just in case you experiment some issues with the one mentioned before)

Page 170 - Post #4234: List of legendary pokemon locations (except for Manaphy) made by omgjesus

Well, sure looks like I had a lot of free time, I hope somebody can find this useful or something like that XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pachireecko View Post
I know, but I just want to play the game with the proper font. Please, I won't start playing until I have downloaded it.
So go to the page 100 post #2480 and be happy
__________________
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

<< Info recopilation of the Pokemon Raptor Thread >>

Last edited by enxel; August 31st, 2010 at 09:27 AM. Reason: Post with the second reupload of REX added.
Reply With Quote
  #4087    
Old July 26th, 2010, 12:51 PM
Pachireecko
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ireland
Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to Pachireecko
Quote:
Originally Posted by enxel View Post
I spent all my sunday reading the whole thread, yes the whooooole thread, it was a looooong road but it was worth it because it was interesting to see the development of the game step by step and also because I was able to make a list of the most important posts:

Page 100 - Post # 2480: Release of the original Raptor Version including:
Download link for the original Raptor Version +
Download link for the pokemon fonts used by the game

Page 102 - Post # 2527: Release of the final version of Raptor (with some bugs fixed) including:
Download link for the final version of Raptor

Page 121 - Post #3012: Raptor EX Version - Details Explanation

Page 124 - Post #3089: Release of Pokemon Raptor EX including:
(Dead) Download link for Raptor EX v1.17

Page 126 - Post #3139: Pokemon Evolution Guide for Raptor EX

Page 128 - Post #3183: Pokemon Locations Guide for Raptor EX

Page 131 - Post #3265: Rare Pokemon Guide for Raptor EX (the ones with a chance of encounter of 1%)

Page 140 - Post #3482: Final version of the walkthrough for Raptor EX made by monkeyboi

Page 148 - Post #3684: Original post with the (dead) download link for the final version of Raptor EX final

Page 164 - Post#4092: Reupload of the final version of Raptor EX by kirbyking1234

Well, sure looks like I had a lot of free time, I hope somebody can find this useful or something like that XD


So go to the page 100 post #2480 and be happy
Thanks. How do I start the download?
Reply With Quote
  #4088    
Old July 26th, 2010, 01:11 PM
reiko's Avatar
reiko
Disney Rebellion Leader
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: hippyville
Gender: Male
Nature: Naughty
Kirbyking! Lifesaver! Thank you someone actually helps!
__________________
http://vampirefreaks.com/u/n3iko?r=3018083
Reply With Quote
  #4089    
Old July 26th, 2010, 01:40 PM
enxel's Avatar
enxel
x trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Somewhere Vacuous
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pachireecko View Post
Thanks. How do I start the download?
The fonts are uploaded with a 2shared account, near the end of the block of information about the file in the page where the link takes you there should be a little "click here", so click there XD
Attached Thumbnails
Untitled.png‎  
__________________
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

<< Info recopilation of the Pokemon Raptor Thread >>
Reply With Quote
  #4090    
Old July 26th, 2010, 04:22 PM
CyberSamurai's Avatar
CyberSamurai
Devoted Battler
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Flordia
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Bah! my down key stopped working. is there any way to change controls?
__________________
Heart Gold FC: 5199 7493 2055
Pearl FC: 2751 6146 2357


Challenges:
Ultiimate Monotype Poison: lg/fr-Complete!
hg/ss-Complete!
R/S/E-Awaiting Purchase

Reply With Quote
  #4091    
Old July 26th, 2010, 11:41 PM
Pachireecko
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ireland
Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to Pachireecko
Quote:
Originally Posted by enxel View Post
The fonts are uploaded with a 2shared account, near the end of the block of information about the file in the page where the link takes you there should be a little "click here", so click there XD
Hmm, I don't see it on the page... Would it be ok if somebody uploaded it to a different site?
Reply With Quote
  #4092    
Old July 27th, 2010, 06:35 AM
enxel's Avatar
enxel
x trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Somewhere Vacuous
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pachireecko View Post
Hmm, I don't see it on the page... Would it be ok if somebody uploaded it to a different site?
I uploaded it to mediafire, I hope it's okay, this is the link:

mediafire(dot)com/?4ul6k08hwvd4lhs
__________________
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

<< Info recopilation of the Pokemon Raptor Thread >>
Reply With Quote
  #4093    
Old July 27th, 2010, 06:03 PM
lymp
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Gender: Male
Sorry if this question has already been asked.
Is there any way to get to the waterfall north of Tropicia Town?
Reply With Quote
  #4094    
Old July 29th, 2010, 01:06 AM
Rassalon's Avatar
Rassalon
Epic One
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: England
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Rassalon Send a message via Yahoo to Rassalon
Just tried downloading a copy of the game (Using the link in Wichu's signature) to be prompted with an error message telling me the file had been taken down for being in breach of its terms of service. Any Ideas?
Reply With Quote
  #4095    
Old July 29th, 2010, 07:20 AM
enxel's Avatar
enxel
x trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Somewhere Vacuous
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rassalon View Post
Just tried downloading a copy of the game (Using the link in Wichu's signature) to be prompted with an error message telling me the file had been taken down for being in breach of its terms of service. Any Ideas?
Read post #4092 of the thread, a page before this one
__________________
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

<< Info recopilation of the Pokemon Raptor Thread >>
Reply With Quote
  #4096    
Old July 30th, 2010, 04:33 PM
Rathma
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Gender: Male
Does someone have a link to the correct working final version for this. I've tried 3 different ones(the front page/wichu's sig one, another one from the pokemon location/trade evo posts & the one by kirby(something) on the last page). On all of them I get stopped at the deoxy event. I deleted everything & started from scratch 3 times now(which wouldn't be so annoying if there wasn't so much grind needed or a walk thru walls code to be bale to move) Aside from that I'm really liking this game(minus the having to trade evo) & wud like to continue with it.
Reply With Quote
  #4097    
Old July 30th, 2010, 05:34 PM
Heart's Soul's Avatar
Heart's Soul
Hey, look, I was gone.
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Read Post #4092. That has the latest download.
__________________
"No calendar today. Oh, that's a shame. What day is it today? It is no day. The calendar does not exist anymore. Today does not exist." - Professional Idiot
Reply With Quote
  #4098    
Old July 30th, 2010, 06:23 PM
Rathma
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heart's Soul View Post
Read Post #4092. That has the latest download.
That was the last one I downloaded yesterday after deleting the other 2 ones I tried before. I'm not trying to use an old save or anything either I erased the whole folder. I'll try it again I guess.
Reply With Quote
  #4099    
Old July 30th, 2010, 11:04 PM
cedrickaga
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Gender: Male
hello

new here..

but a fan of pokemon raptor

i just wanna know how can i have the egg the oldman in front of the house of the day-care lady?

whenever i try to accept the egg he says "you have no room to store the egg"

why is this so?.



oh.... sorry for being a newbie lol T_T

anyway do i just have to leave one room in my pokemon party to have the egg?

just wanted to confirm it cuz to be honest i haven't played any pokemon game which has the egg system already lol

Last edited by cedrickaga; July 30th, 2010 at 11:09 PM. Reason: just wanna confirm something..
Reply With Quote
  #4100    
Old July 31st, 2010, 04:36 AM
The Scarlet Devil's Avatar
The Scarlet Devil
Looks like it's going to be a fun night.
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Scotland
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by cedrickaga View Post
hello

new here..

but a fan of pokemon raptor

i just wanna know how can i have the egg the oldman in front of the house of the day-care lady?

whenever i try to accept the egg he says "you have no room to store the egg"

why is this so?.



oh.... sorry for being a newbie lol T_T

anyway do i just have to leave one room in my pokemon party to have the egg?

just wanted to confirm it cuz to be honest i haven't played any pokemon game which has the egg system already lol
It's alright. You just need to take a Pokemon out of your party and you can get the egg.
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Advertise here
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 05:14 PM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.