• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • A reminder that our new forum software has 2FA! It can be accessed by clicking your username and then "Password and security" from the menu. We strongly suggest not reusing passwords for your online accounts and enabling 2FA if possible.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Crystal hack: Pokémon Prism [Premiering on Twitch Plays Pokemon in On October 9th]

chaotic_soma

Chaotic little devil anyone?
Years
Just out of curiousity this Final Beta how far into the game would it go?
And what would it's difference compared to a full on Release would be?

I just like to play complete games personally I don't wanna get right into yours then be dissapointed that I can't find out the ending for a few months or something, My impatience would murder me hahaha!

Anyways I really like the look of your game you have come up with some really interesting features, Comgratulations on all your hard work!! XD

sir.euge

Bunchies Back!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 17, 2012
Nothing beats playing pokemon while listening to Dr.Dre and IceCube. and snoop dogg. just playing. cant wait to hear the new music in the game, cuz thats what makes everygame different

Melash

Back for now.
Years
Awesome, this beta release is very nice. I'll post some more comments after I do a full playthrough.

By the way, in the README.txt, it says to apply the patch to a Pokemon Red ROM in step E. Most people should be able to figure it out, but it may cause some trouble with the newbs.

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
Years
Awesome, this beta release is very nice. I'll post some more comments after I do a full playthrough.

By the way, in the README.txt, it says to apply the patch to a Pokemon Red ROM in step E. Most people should be able to figure it out, but it may cause some trouble with the newbs.

Thanks for letting me know, updated the readme.txt because I know I'd get stupid questions about it. (and I still will, but less hopefully). I also realized the zophar link to the lunar ips program is now broken, so I just added another "USE GOOGLE"

Years
found a glitch, nothing bad, but in mound cave, after you give him the dynamite, he blows it up, and if you start to leave, then go back, he will still be standing there. which might also have something to do with the fact that you only need 4 dynamite, and they are still in you pack after use. sorry if that does not make sense.

Last edited:

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
Years
found a glitch, nothing bad, but in mound cave, after you give him the dynamite, he blows it up, and if you start to leave, then go back, he will still be standing there. which might also have something to do with the fact that you only need 4 dynamite, and they are still in you pack after use. sorry if that does not make sense.

What does the readme.txt say to do about reporting glitches?

By the way I'll be updating the patch tomorrow with glitch fixes. So if you find a glitch, follow the readme.txt's directions on how to report a glitch, and I'll probably have them gone by tomorrow.

Last edited:
Years
What does the readme.txt say to do about reporting glitches?

By the way I'll be updating the patch tomorrow with glitch fixes. So if you find a glitch, follow the readme.txt's directions on how to report a glitch, and I'll probably have them gone by tomorrow.

ok, im sorry. i was just so excited about this game being out, i didnt even see the readme...
now i followed the readme.txt instructions, sorry again.

Last edited:
Years
Here's my current progress:

Badges: 2
Pokedex: 6 (I'm not into catching Pokemon unless I use it for battle or it is used to help progress in the game.)
Team:
Coolboyman-Larvitar Lv. 19
Datai-Taillow Lv. 21
Adam-Quilava Lv. 21
Wool-Mareep Lv. 7 Used for Mound Cave and Cloth
Cut-Bellsprout Lv. 13 HM Slave for Cut

I like the game and I will tryout the minigames and features when I finish the Beta. Great Hex Editing skills like a REAL ROM HACKER. Tools R4 Fools?

Super Ultra Mega Charizard

not a beginner trainer :P
Years
xD
You even added in the power rangers song for the pallet rangers xD

this is my current team -
LARVITAR/LARVITAR 17
LOMBRE/HAPPY FEET 16
PIDGEY/EAGLE(yes, I know he's a pigeon but eagle made him sound badass) 17
CYNDAQUIL/BLAZE 5
MAREEP/SHAUN 7
GLIGAR/SCORPION 7

and I'm currently at the cave were you battle pallet rangers and I'm battling Green and I already bet Pink :)

Years
I found out how to get the fourth gym leader to battle me. Go to the train station and pick the first option. It will take you to familiar region. Head to the house in the north and you should be at a forest. Go to a big tower by gravestones. Talk to a lady in there and what she says is important. It involves gravestones, and a certain order. You should then get a key. Use the key in the tower and search through the place to get the Bedroom Key. Unlock the bedroom and then talk to the ghost in there. You'll be in a nightmare world in Fire Red style graphics. When you appear in a bedroom go downstairs and leave the house. Talk to the yellow guy and the nightmare ends. Then head back to the fourth gym and you can battle the gym leader. Beware as his Pokemon are levels 30-33. I decided not to be descriptive so it wouldn't spoil anything except the levels for the fourth gym leaders Pokemon.

In other words I finished the Beta and it was fun. I'll try out the mini-games next while I wait for 2.5 of... well it's kinda obvious what ROM Hack I'm talking about if you were at the thread. Oh and I like the rival's new team.

Back