The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 6th, 2010, 06:39 AM
smile!
Kangaskhan

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
Spoiler:

Which reminds me, how DID Aizen cause the Vaizards to undergo Hollowfication? I know Urahara "stabilised" (according to Bleach.wikia) them using the Hougyoku...

I don't think quite teleporting, perhaps just really fast movement. We'll have to see in the anime.
We're repeating ourselves... on two different places. Good thing we don't join another forum, or we'll have to post the same thing thrice. XD

Spoiler:
Regarding the Vizards, what I understood was that they were hollowfied not with the Hogyoku, but rather with Aizen's experiments. That was why they don't have complete Arrancar powers like Tosen, you see. It's the same case as with the Hollow that ate Kaien (what, Metascasia or something like that). It was the result of Aizen's experiments on his own, not with the Hogyoku.

So why does Aizen have the hogyoku in that flashback...?

Another plausible theory was that Aizen was trying to create his own Hogyoku, but it was unsuccessful. He does know about the Hogyoku, because he's been reading Urahara's research, right?

I think that IS teleporting. See page 16? The light kinda indicate that he disappeared from that place and on page 17, there were like 'traces of light' when he suddenly appeared again. I think it's teleporting.

And waiting for the anime is useless. I mean, how it's going to be shown in the anime would be according to how the animators interpret the manga, so one way or another, we won't know what Kubo really wants to show us. :p

Old August 6th, 2010, 09:02 AM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by smile! View Post
We're repeating ourselves... on two different places. Good thing we don't join another forum, or we'll have to post the same thing thrice. XD
Yup.

Quote:
Spoiler:
Regarding the Vizards, what I understood was that they were hollowfied not with the Hogyoku, but rather with Aizen's experiments. That was why they don't have complete Arrancar powers like Tosen, you see. It's the same case as with the Hollow that ate Kaien (what, Metascasia or something like that). It was the result of Aizen's experiments on his own, not with the Hogyoku.
Spoiler:
Yeah, I know that the Vaizards weren't Hollowfied by the Hougyoku and Tousen was.

Quote:
Spoiler:
So why does Aizen have the hogyoku in that flashback...?
Spoiler:
What if it isn't the Hougyoku, actually?

Quote:
Spoiler:
Another plausible theory was that Aizen was trying to create his own Hogyoku, but it was unsuccessful. He does know about the Hogyoku, because he's been reading Urahara's research, right?
Spoiler:
I think Aizen trying to make his own Hougyoku makes sense. Though I doubt Aizen would be able to read the research, I'll have to look back and see.

Quote:
I think that IS teleporting. See page 16? The light kinda indicate that he disappeared from that place and on page 17, there were like 'traces of light' when he suddenly appeared again. I think it's teleporting.

And waiting for the anime is useless. I mean, how it's going to be shown in the anime would be according to how the animators interpret the manga, so one way or another, we won't know what Kubo really wants to show us. :p
I think with something like this, even the animators will be slightly confused/argue too. They probably will ask Kubo "what did he do, and how did it look like" and he would say what he imagined.

According to Bleachexile.com info on the 4th movie is out (you might have to scroll down to see the post, but I have it quoted). I put it in spoilers, because not released in America yet, and I think some people might want to be hidden from the info:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleachexile.com
The 4th Bleach Movie, "Jigoku Hen (Hell Chapter)", will have Kubo Tite personally over looking the production.

Official Website: http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/bleach/

Animation Production: Studio Peirrot

Release Date (in Theaters): December 4th, 2010

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yIVUiUNQc4

Summary: "HELL". is the place where a person is sent to who committed violent crimes when they were alive. SHINIGAMIs are forbidden to go there. One day prisoners revolt and make their escape to the KARAKURA-town where Ichigo and his friends live in. Ichigo and his friends are defeated one after the other by prisoners with overwhelming power. A mystery man appears ("KOKUTOO) who comes to their rescue. With Kokutoo leading the way Ichigo, Rukia, Uryuu, and Renji marches into HELL to save the world.

Now an endless, desperate struggle breaks out between Ichigo and his friends with the TOGABITO!
Well, I'm somewhat disappointed that Hell will only be an anime movie, as opposed to an entire arc, but Kubo's overlooking it, so it's canon.

I'm interested to see what the plot is, and I'm almost certain that the music and animation will be near top-tier as Bleach usually is with big things like a movie.

I liked the trailer, because it showed how the animation works, and it looked really nice too. Though, like pretty much everyone else, I wished it showed more of what's going to happen.
Old August 6th, 2010, 09:04 AM
Venusaur♣
onii-sama
Community Supporter

Can't wait to see that movie now xD
Seems interesting.

l MAL l
Old August 6th, 2010, 10:15 AM
Zameric
The One and Only

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Zameric
Quote:
Spoiler:
...You know how Zanpakutous themselves are "living beings", what if Kyouka Suigetsu rebels against Aizen? At least a large portion of his powers would be cut down, and it could hold a distraction for Ichigo to attack.
Future plotkai maybe? :D

Quote:
Why is that in spoilers?
And no, those don't levitate. Rather, they kind of walk on a path of solid air. Levitate is when your feet is not touching something.
Or it could be that they collect spirit particles(reishi) under their feet, like how you have to make a path with spirit particles when traveling through a Garganta.

Quote:
According to Bleachexile.com info on the 4th movie is out (you might have to scroll down to see the post, but I have it quoted). I put it in spoilers, because not released in America yet, and I think some people might want to be hidden from the info:
Spoiler:

Well, I'm somewhat disappointed that Hell will only be an anime movie, as opposed to an entire arc, but Kubo's overlooking it, so it's canon.

I'm interested to see what the plot is, and I'm almost certain that the music and animation will be near top-tier as Bleach usually is with big things like a movie.

I liked the trailer, because it showed how the animation works, and it looked really nice too. Though, like pretty much everyone else, I wished it showed more of what's going to happen.
Spoiler:
What, no Chad?! That's f***ing bull****! Chad needs to go fight in hell.
Other than no Chad, this sounds like a pretty good movie.
I think I'd rather have just a movie about a fight in hell, than a whole arc.

Old August 6th, 2010, 10:47 AM
Venusaur♣
onii-sama
Community Supporter

^I'm guessing Sado is your fav character? xD

I prefer Zaraki though :P

l MAL l
Old August 6th, 2010, 04:54 PM
Kay11190
The Drifter

Nature: Adamant
Spoiler:
I think this movie will actually be pretty good. The whole hell thing sounds really interesting, since they never really talk about it to much. As far as there being no Chad, I think I can see why they did it. But my reason would also mean Orihime won't be going either.

Old August 6th, 2010, 05:30 PM
Jung
Sica please.

Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
Future plotkai maybe? :D

Or it could be that they collect spirit particles(reishi) under their feet, like how you have to make a path with spirit particles when traveling through a Garganta.

Spoiler:
What, no Chad?! That's f***ing bull****! Chad needs to go fight in hell.
Other than no Chad, this sounds like a pretty good movie.
I think I'd rather have just a movie about a fight in hell, than a whole arc.
XD Calm down Zam!~ I'm sure he's going to be in the next one. :O with a huge role? Fighting in hell? xD
Old August 6th, 2010, 06:19 PM
Venusaur♣
onii-sama
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kay11190 View Post
Spoiler:
I think this movie will actually be pretty good. The whole hell thing sounds really interesting, since they never really talk about it to much. As far as there being no Chad, I think I can see why they did it. But my reason would also mean Orihime won't be going either.
I agree.
It does sound really interesting XD

Anyone like my new avy?

l MAL l
Old August 6th, 2010, 06:43 PM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
Spoiler:
OMG a new movie? Sweet... Can't wait. XD (But NOTHING beats Diamond Dust Rebellion, and that's that. XD)

And sorry I'm not as active as I could be lately, I've been having some computer issues, as well as sleep schedule issues... XD So yeah. I'm trying to figure out a way to get online more often without my computers crashing and stuff. Well I'll do my best! =D
Old August 6th, 2010, 07:42 PM
Zameric
The One and Only

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Zameric
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charizard★ View Post
^I'm guessing Sado is your fav character? xD

I prefer Zaraki though
Yes, and the sooner you all learn that, the better. ;p
Kenpachi is my second favorite character. xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaoSong View Post
XD Calm down Zam!~ I'm sure he's going to be in the next one. :O with a huge role? Fighting in hell? xD
Spoiler:
Pfft, Kubo always down plays Chad's awesome-ness. If Chad will be in the movie, he'll probably get beaten by one of those Hell escapees and not be in the rest of the movie. Right after Chad got his bad-*** status from fighting with Gantenbainne, he has to fight against Nnoitra and gets beat. Then he gets beat around again by Yammy.

Old August 6th, 2010, 09:32 PM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
Yes, and the sooner you all learn that, the better. ;p
Kenpachi is my second favorite character. xD

Spoiler:
Pfft, Kubo always down plays Chad's awesome-ness. If Chad will be in the movie, he'll probably get beaten by one of those Hell escapees and not be in the rest of the movie. Right after Chad got his bad-*** status from fighting with Gantenbainne, he has to fight against Nnoitra and gets beat. Then he gets beat around again by Yammy.
I wonder if this means Kubo-sensei has something against YOU for not paying enough attention to your favorite character... XD *shot*

(Yeah, probably not.)

Guess what people. I'm NOT gonna stay up all night today. I have to go somewhere in the early morning. Damn. D=

Any info on the movie's release date...? I'm kinda uhh too lazy to check... XD
Old August 7th, 2010, 04:05 AM
Pokestick, good times.
An awesome usertitle
Community Supporter

Your avvy is nice, Charry-Star :P

Spoiler:
I'm looking forward to this movie. Chad and Himey mightn't be in it that much, but I do sense that Ishida might get a bigger role...?
Hopefully that would make me forget about the character assassination that he was victim to during the Bount Arc xD;

Old August 7th, 2010, 04:17 AM
Venusaur♣
onii-sama
Community Supporter

Spoiler:
I found a butterfly Aizen one too xD

l MAL l
Old August 7th, 2010, 04:23 AM
Pokestick, good times.
An awesome usertitle
Community Supporter

Spoiler:
Yeah, that butterfly thing is odd... Does that have to do with Godly powers? xD

Old August 7th, 2010, 04:37 AM
Venusaur♣
onii-sama
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokestick, good times. View Post
Spoiler:
Yeah, that butterfly thing is odd... Does that have to do with Godly powers? xD
Spoiler:
I think its a part of his hollow form, first he started out in a chrysalis form then transformed into a butterfly :D

l MAL l
Old August 7th, 2010, 04:49 AM
Pokestick, good times.
An awesome usertitle
Community Supporter

Spoiler:
Interesting... So Aizen as a hollow is a butterfly xD
I never saw that coming :P

Can't wait to see his Bankai though.. Because he'd better have one.

Old August 7th, 2010, 04:55 AM
Venusaur♣
onii-sama
Community Supporter

Spoiler:
I'll be laughing if his bankai is a flower. Butterflies love flowers xD

l MAL l
Old August 7th, 2010, 05:48 AM
Jung
Sica please.

Quote:
Spoiler:
I'll be laughing if his bankai is a flower. Butterflies love flowers xD

that-that..avatar is awesome. :O -.- If his bankai had to do something with flowers. It will destroy his whole fanbase xD
Old August 7th, 2010, 05:52 AM
Venusaur♣
onii-sama
Community Supporter

Quote:
that-that..avatar is awesome. :O -.- If his bankai had to do something with flowers. It will destroy his whole fanbase xD
lol, if his bankai is a flower then his attack would be petal dance? xD

l MAL l
Old August 7th, 2010, 05:54 AM
Jung
Sica please.

Quote:
lol, if his bankai is a flower then his attack would be petal dance? xD
No..No...No...That thought. It's killing me DX D:: If he knows Petal Dance, and his bankai is related to flowers. I will.. D: jump off a bridge. xD
Old August 7th, 2010, 05:57 AM
Venusaur♣
onii-sama
Community Supporter

Quote:
No..No...No...That thought. It's killing me DX D:: If he knows Petal Dance, and his bankai is related to flowers. I will.. D: jump off a bridge. xD
lmao.

But in all seriousness, his bankai is going to be really strong D:

l MAL l
Old August 7th, 2010, 06:02 AM
Jung
Sica please.

Quote:
lmao.

But in all seriousness, his bankai is going to be really strong D:
Yes, it could be strong. ; But I think he's going to kill all his oponents cause of their laughter of his bankai. >: Plus he also has a hongyoku and kidou-proof skin. xD
Old August 7th, 2010, 06:09 AM
Venusaur♣
onii-sama
Community Supporter

Quote:
Yes, it could be strong. >_>; But I think he's going to kill all his oponents cause of their laughter of his bankai. >: Plus he also has a hongyoku and kidou-proof skin. xD
lmao
Thats true, but Hollow ichigo is going to come back and play o.o

l MAL l
Old August 7th, 2010, 06:14 AM
Jung
Sica please.

Quote:
lmao
Thats true, but Hollow ichigo is going to come back and play o.o
..the typical protagonist-wins-at-the-end-of-the-day- plot. -.- Hollow Ichigo + FGT. :o whoa. but Aizen already knows Ichigo is coming with new powers. >: I really ope Aizen doesn't die here in this arc..he should pull another Aizen McGod plan. >:
Old August 7th, 2010, 06:17 AM
Venusaur♣
onii-sama
Community Supporter

Quote:
..the typical protagonist-wins-at-the-end-of-the-day- plot. -.- Hollow Ichigo + FGT. :o whoa. but Aizen already knows Ichigo is coming with new powers. >: I really ope Aizen doesn't die here in this arc..he should pull another Aizen McGod plan. >:
I don't think that Ichigo will let him live though :x

l MAL l
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links