• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokémon Prism [Premiering on Twitch Plays Pokemon in On October 9th]

Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2010
Whoa, this hack is still alive?!?
Good awesome job CoolBoyMan! I can't believe a Pokemon hack has lasted this long.
One of the most awesome hacks ever.

insectduel

ROM-Hacker, YouTube content creator
Years
It's sad that my computer is still down to play all Pokémon hacks. Which means I also lose anime/manga stories I have in progress.

I can't believe Pokémon Prism is still alive and updated.

Roareye

propic (c) piekielnatruskawa
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 18, 2021
Just a question.

Is that caterpie from the Laurel forest quest supposed to be shiny? It's mother said that other pokemon harass it because of it's color, and it's overworld sprite was yellow. I know that shiny caterpies are actually yellow, so I thought that one would be shiny. But it wasn't. Is that normal?

lizardman974

I'm honestly just that awesome
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2013
...It's a Weedle. Not a Caterpie.

P.S. If the Legendary is only found on/after a certain date, I'm guessing that the date is either September 18 (when Black and White come out for Japan) or February 13 (Coolboyman's birthday).

Roareye

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 18, 2021
...It's a Weedle. Not a Caterpie.

P.S. If the Legendary is only found on/after a certain date, I'm guessing that the date is either September 18 (when Black and White come out for Japan) or February 13 (Coolboyman's birthday).

It's even more strange then, cause I got a regular caterpie at lv5, not a weedle.

lizardman974

Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2013
Wait. Do you mean the one that was already with the Butterfree, or the one you have to find? Because when I looked at the stats for the one you find, it wasn't shiny. The one that's already with the Butterfree, though, is a Weedle.

Roareye

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 18, 2021
Wait. Do you mean the one that was already with the Butterfree, or the one you have to find? Because when I looked at the stats for the one you find, it wasn't shiny. The one that's already with the Butterfree, though, is a Weedle.

Do you know that there is actually a way to obtain that yellow one? You need to do that quest with a Butterfree. As a result, you will also get that yellow pokemon i mentioned before to keep. And from the conversation I was almost sure that it was a Caterpie. And It indeed was. But by no means shiny.

lizardman974

Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2013
Woah, cool! So if you go into the area with a Butterfree and talk to the mother, you get the yellow Caterpie? That's awesome!

Roareye

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 18, 2021
Well... seems like I was right. Crap. So I guess it's a bug, then.

Too bad. I was hoping for a shiny butterfree. Getting a shiny in Metal Generation is insanely hard, as the odds are like 1 to 12k. In the latter generations it's 1 to 8k i believe. Anyway, it sucks.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2020
Well... seems like I was right. Crap. So I guess it's a bug, then.

Too bad. I was hoping for a shiny butterfree. Getting a shiny in Metal Generation is insanely hard, as the odds are like 1 to 12k. In the latter generations it's 1 to 8k i believe. Anyway, it sucks.

Actually, the odds are 1/65,536. It's cruel that way, I'm going to go cheat at the Pachisi game.

lizardman974

Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2013
Anybody else notice that Pachisi is one letter away from sounding a lot (read: exactly) like Parcheesi?

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2020
I love this game! Surprisingly I like Fakemon better than the new Pokemon. Anyways, this is the most popular online hack back on Vizzed.

Wrong game. There's no Fakemon, just imports. Also, Vizzed? Nobody here heard of it. Time to go for some lawsuits.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2020
Oh, I was thinking of Quartz, sorry. Prism is on there too.

What? Lawsuits? Please no. Just ask to have your games removed if you want, but they're very popular.

No, I was kidding about the lawsuit part. Besides, Coolboyman made the game, not me.

Back