• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

[Completed] SPEE - Super Pokemon Eevee Edition [Full Game]

How to do rate.

• Awesome!!!

Votes: 923 71.9%
  • Alright!

Votes: 190 14.8%
  • Average

Votes: 77 6.0%
  • Awful..

Votes: 21 1.6%
  • Abomination....

Votes: 72 5.6%

• Total voters

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
Years
thanks, managed to find it, my sister had it.

my brother did this to me spent 6 months looking for it and brought a new one when he gave it back.

I don't like the eevee Hp thing

it sucks if you heal as a jolteon and then switch to a vaporeon had your missing 1000 hp. Eevee's hp/pp should change as a percentage.

10% HP as a Flareon gives you 10% HP as an Espeon ect.

Can't wait for the game to continue.

About lv. 25ish Eevee and i just beat the rockets with the Nidos

pikeevee

Aipom fan. =3
Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2013
Ah, I love this game; its really wonderful. I did have an odd glitch once in the city where Elm lives. I was on my bike when Oak called me, and when I exited, I was still on the phone screen. I had to get off my bike to turn it off, which was weird. Atm, I am around the L30s...with eevee, Venusaur, beedrill (I love my beedrill) and either Golbat or Hitmonlee (who doesn't have struggle, btw).

I really love this game...can't wait till the next version comes out. =3

Years
  • Seen Feb 26, 2018
Has the tetraelement bug been reported yet? If you choose the same element as eevee already is, then the game gets whacky.

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
my brother did this to me spent 6 months looking for it and brought a new one when he gave it back.

I don't like the eevee Hp thing

it sucks if you heal as a jolteon and then switch to a vaporeon had your missing 1000 hp. Eevee's hp/pp should change as a percentage.

10% HP as a Flareon gives you 10% HP as an Espeon ect.

Can't wait for the game to continue.

About lv. 25ish Eevee and i just beat the rockets with the Nidos
Hmm. That's actually a good idea, I will likely implement that system :D

Ah, I love this game; its really wonderful. I did have an odd glitch once in the city where Elm lives. I was on my bike when Oak called me, and when I exited, I was still on the phone screen. I had to get off my bike to turn it off, which was weird. Atm, I am around the L30s...with eevee, Venusaur, beedrill (I love my beedrill) and either Golbat or Hitmonlee (who doesn't have struggle, btw).

I really love this game...can't wait till the next version comes out. =3
Thanks, I'll have a look at the cause of that. shouldn't be hard to fix.

Has the tetraelement bug been reported yet? If you choose the same element as eevee already is, then the game gets whacky.

Pokenoodle already mentioned this, but I couldn't pinpoint the cause. You appear to have found it. Thanks :)
EDIT: upon reading pokenoodle's post again, I see he did mention that it happened when he selected the same eevee form. my bad.

-----
GLITCH WARNING::: If you only have eevee in your party; and use the tetra element, PLUS you select the same form as you already were in, then your eevee will be removed from your party(you won't have anyone in your party). To fix this, just use the tetra element again (press hotkey '0')
-----
Good news, I've finished reshuffling the movelists. All pokemon now carry Gen4 movelists, with a few modifications. I'll probably be adding Gen5 once it comes out also... Attacks that attack all enemies have been added. Heres a few of em.
-Leaf Blast (Bulbasaur)
-Fire Spin (charmander)
-Rapid Spin, Spin Cycle (Squirtle)
-Leaf bommberang (chikorita)
-Surf (totodile, cannot be used to actually surf on water)
-Trash, Rollout, silver wind, Air slash, Air cutter, magnitude, earthquake, bonemerang, fissure(!) and more.

I should be able to finish morty's gym and the cave of the dammed tommoro. I'll post screenies when done.

Last edited:

Mirby

Big ol' nerd
Years
I'm intrigued by this. Only one thing has bugged me...typos in the screenies. A minor problem, yeah, but one that stops me every time. Don't get me wrong, I'll try this (I did play through Capcom's horrible translations of the later EXE games) but still.

Also, if you were to use a Fighting-type Eeveelution, there's always the bad pun that is Champeon. ;D

Years
  • Seen Nov 3, 2015
"virus" is spelled wrong in the screenies...looks good otherwise though! i'll definitely play it when done!!

DarkDoom3000

Years
26/8/10 Update

Sorry for the lack of updates. I've been a little busy. and TBH, had lost inspiration to continue. My PS3 just died (NOOOOOooooooooooo) so im back on eevee edition until i obtain a new one.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE

Progress

I will try pay attention to my grammar a little bit more.

I finished the whole attack revamp. All basic pokemon will learn atleast 11 attacks. More when they evolve. Most of the movelists are taken from Gen4. With some additional attacks

EG: Squirtle
Spoiler:

But starters always had a decent amount of attacks. More common pokemon is where it starts taking effect
Nidoran
Spoiler:

Zubat:
Spoiler:

^^^ youre probably wondering what (AE) means. It means all enemies. Yep. Attacks that attack all enemies.

I've tried make every pokemon have atleast 1 area attack.
examples:
Spoiler:

As soon as you start up the next version of the demo, then all your pokemon's movelist will be updated. only downside is that any previousl learned TM moves will also be erased :|

I've finished up everything in Mors Village. The gym and cave events are done.heres some screenies

Screenshots

morsandcave.png

DarkDoom3000

Years
18/8/10 Update

Silent letters... My arch nemesis...

UPDATE

Spellchecking​
I am now going through every event in the game, using an online spellchecker to check all my spellings. It may take some time.
but I do hate typos. Problem is I don't even realise my spelling.

I've gone through all the main strory events fixing grammar errors.
I'm going to now go through all the optional dialog.

New Feature​
My friend was talking about how he has nothing to do in SS anymore.He want's to restart, but doesn't want to loose any of his pokemon.
The idea was already in my head, but It sounded hard to do.... I started coding it yesterday and I'm already finished it!

NEW FEATURE: New Game+//Game Reset

Ok heres how it works. CURRENTLY; If you use the Phone to call a specific number [006600], and select the option called Global Reset.
The game will reset and you'll be greeted by oak in the intro sequence.

Like a newgame+ in other games, All your Pokemon, Items, Money, eevee forms .etc Will carry over.

Heres some more info.
Spoiler:

This will totally be avalible in v0.30(the next version of demo)
It can be done at anytime. Don't need to actually finish the game to use the feature.

Screenshot​
globalreset.png

phantominoid

Darkness Within
Years
Dude, you obviously heard this many times, but this is freaking amazing, im going to play it right now and naturally wait for the full version

mattfriends

Inactive... :(
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 16, 2015
That looks awsome but I'm not sure you did used the Poccil's starter kit. :P

DarkDoom3000

Years
@Mirby- AH! when I was young, whenever I saw a name, I used to skim it, then make a pronounciation and stick with it.
flanker... flanker.... falkner!!?? For the longest time, I used to spell(and say) ratatta as ratta-tata. That's what happens when you don't have voice acting.

@phantominoid & IceGod64- Thanks :)
---
Yeah, I didn't use any prebuilt engine or whatnot (besides from RM2k3 obviously).
My old monitor had a max resolution of 800x600(?) and you needed a minimum res of 1080x? to run XP. So I just stuck to RM2k3.
I now have a laptop that can run RMXP and RMVX(or whatever) but I find it much easier to use RM2k3.

No major update. have a flash assignment due today... which i have yet to start. I'll get it done...

Update comming in weekend(hopefully)

Last edited:

Vociferocity

[ bad girls do it well ]
Years
aaaaa every time I come back to this thread this game just looks awesomer and awesomer, I can't stand it! excellent work, dude! :)

/downloads the beta

DarkDoom3000

Years
12/9/10 Update

Thanks.

just a small update for today.

UPDATE

New Area: Mine Valley
Mine valley is to the west of Ferreus City. Its like any other routes, theres grassy patches which contain spearows and fearows, theres a bunch of cracked rocks, It's also surrounded by caves(Ferreus Mine). theses multiple cave entrances, leading you to different parts of the mine.

Arons, lairons and oinx live in the mine. Also, there will be a corrupted Steelix deep within the mine.

Screenshot
minevalley.png

Back