• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Hey.

I don't think Diamond Dust needs spoilers - it's officially dubbed...

Anyway I just spent today watching anime at my friend's house. XD

And I haven't eaten anything since 7 AM. And it's 6:20 PM now. Yeah...

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Just a heads-up, no internet for a week. Yeah, one-liner, I'm not bothered by that for now.
Alright, see you in a week.

Oh I also forgot to say, starting Thursday I won't be on till next summer hopefully. School is starting D:
What?! Ya won't even be able to come on like every weekend or so to say hi? >.<

Zenki is when Kenny removes his eye-patch and goes insane. :o Well, I got Zenki from Bleach The 3rd Phantom DS.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Hey.

I don't think Diamond Dust needs spoilers - it's officially dubbed...

Anyway I just spent today watching anime at my friend's house. XD

And I haven't eaten anything since 7 AM. And it's 6:20 PM now. Yeah...
But still, some people might not have seen it D:

Last Saturday night, they aired 2 Bleach movies XD

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Spoiler:

Now, Just a random thought....
Bleach has changed a lot during the years, and the style is completely changed, IMO.
Is it to the better or to the worse? From my direction, the Bleach nowadays is just overpowered people killing each others, but that's fine I guess.
Bleach in the beginning was... art D:
Spoiler:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Not usually a huge fan of multiquotes but meh. Here goes. XD Answers in bold.

I would be laughing if Yachiru's Bankai makes her stronger then kenpachi xD
SAME. LOL
Just a heads-up, no internet for a week. Yeah, one-liner, I'm not bothered by that for now.
Pff that sucks.
Oh I also forgot to say, starting Thursday I won't be on till next summer hopefully. School is starting D:
Wow... Even I can get on during the school year from time to time. XD XD XD ...Try to check in, okay? XD
Well I'm out of school at the moment so yeah n n'. Obon is basically a festival where people go to guide there dead ancestor from the dead for a few nights of festivities and to spend time with there family. These ghost tend to live with a member of the family until the Obon is done and it time for them to depart again. Interesting yes
I'm also out of school for now but I go back on September 3rd.
I never knew that. I knew it was some kind of festival but that's all. That's pretty cool, conceptually.

Oh. Thats sort of like the Day of the Dead in Mexico right?
To bad we don't have anything like that in my religion.
That's exactly what I thought of when I first heard of the Obon festival's purpose. I guess it probably is quite similar in at least a few ways.
I don't really follow a religion. Unless you count Mudkipism.

Zenki is when Kenny removes his eye-patch and goes insane. :o Well, I got Zenki from Bleach The 3rd Phantom DS.
3rd Phantom FTW. I really wish they'd make a movie or arc based on that game. I don't care if it's not canon - it's an amazing storyline and stories about twins are always awesome. XD As for the term itself, I never noticed it. Mainly because I tend to use the same characters over and over. The twins, Hanataro, Rukia, Ichigo, Hisagi, Komamura, Renji, Izuru, the vizards, Nemu, and Yoruichi. Yeah, it's more than 8, but I rotate between those mostly, because they're the ones I happened to use during the main game the most... Yeah. I'll probably start using Shiro-chan and Momo-chan a bit more once I unlock Kusaka. XD (Yes, Kusaka from Diamond Dust. He's in this game. Yay.) It's funny though... Hanataro is my second-most powerful character, at level 50. The main character (the girl) is at level 53, while Fujimaru (the twin brother) and Rukia are in the 40s. The rest are in the 30s or very high 20s. The onesz not listed are those I haven't used as much, and therefore are weaker. Yeah, Hanataro is, according to my game, stronger than Yamamoto. =O THE HORROR.
Spoiler:
PFFT. Kido pwnz all.

But still, some people might not have seen it D:
I suppose so, but some people also may not have seen the Ichigo vs Grimmjow released form fight, which is the last English episode that was shown, but we don't need spoilers for that, since it's been aired on American TV...
Last Saturday night, they aired 2 Bleach movies XD
Yeah, I know! I watched them. Even though I have them both DVR'd from the last time they were on, and I also have Diamond Dust downloaded from iTunes.
Today is Tuesday right?
OMG YOU'RE RIGHT.
Well, that means a new episode is on today, *goes to watch it*
OMG OMG OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT. *EPICFACEPALM*
Oh yeah. I usually don't pay much attention to the anime, but I might check it out :o
OMG you should... The anime is awesome.
...Wait, you're talking about Cartoon Network or whatever? Ah dammit.
No, it's on Crunchyroll.com. It's legal. XD

No, it comes out fresh from Japan XD
Yup, simulcasts, baby!! XD
On the Internet? :D
Yay ^^
IKR!!!
I'm still not sure whether to watch it or not though. I don't think the anime's that good when it comes down to it... :<
WATCH IT. NOW. IT'S GOOD. TRUST ME. RAWR. XD

Well, it shows some things not in the manga.
Yeah, and Bleach fillers aren't really that bad, at least in my opinion. I really love the Amagai arc, which is next to air in the USA.
And its quite good. :D
Yup! Oh, and there's also the fact that it's animated, and therefore cooler to see. =D

Jung

Sica please.
Years
Vasto Lorde are stronger. :o I just fell in love with the Bleach 12th Opening.. :D It was so epic. o3o.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Spoiler:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Spoiler just in case...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
So what you're trying to say is...
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
I really don't think that, for example,
Spoiler:
Still, Arrancar are a lot stronger then most Hollows. And Fishbone isn't an Adjuchas. :o

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
No, Fishbone D is a "low level hollow", who still managed to defeat Rukia easily.

But he still won't defeat any Vasto Lorde :D
...Especially as he's dead :D
I mean if he grew to be an Adjuchas and turned into an Arrancar he would be able to.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
Oh my god has anyone see this picture of Bleach. Just to be on the safe side it will be in spoilers

Spoiler:

I'm so anxious for that new manga chapter its not funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back