Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge
Reload this Page The Leave / Absence Thread

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Closed Thread

Old August 3rd, 2010 (08:17 AM).
Destiny
I review anime and stuff!

Nature: Lonely
I'm going on holiday from monday 20th september till tuesday 22nd

~Rock on Disneyland Paris!~

3DS FC: 4854-6421-4741
Be sure to add me and let me know so I can add you back!
Old August 3rd, 2010 (08:20 AM).
Captain Hobo.
Posting King

Bye bro hope you have fun and tell us about it.

Also I am back

If you want to chat with me shoot me a VM. Trust me I can't bite you through the computer
Old August 3rd, 2010 (03:45 PM).
Hiidoran
used Bone Club...?
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Quote originally posted by The Explorer Of Destiny:
I'm going on holiday from monday 20th september till tuesday 22nd

~Rock on Disneyland Paris!~
Sure you don't mean August? 'Cause that's in over a month...

There's really no need to post this now... but I guess that's up to you. :x
Old August 8th, 2010 (10:09 AM).
Anastasia.R
Time Gear Thief

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Anastasia.R Send a message via Skype™ to Anastasia.R
oh hey, this says i'm leaving.
So yeah, guys, I'll be back in a week or so. ;P
Old August 8th, 2010 (02:41 PM).
Hiidoran
used Bone Club...?
Community Supporter

Have fun in Florida, Anastasia! o/

Bring me back a shell or somethin', 'kay?
Old August 14th, 2010 (09:15 AM).
560cool.
Probably back.

Be gone to Croatia from 17th August to 31st August.
Gonna miss you guys... ;o;

Old August 14th, 2010 (09:41 AM).
Owl
Community Supporter

Quote originally posted by 560cool.:
Be gone to Croatia from 17th August to 31st August.
Gonna miss you guys... ;o;
I recently stopped there for a cruise, have fun XD

Old August 14th, 2010 (11:33 AM).
Amore
Now stand up and begin
Community Supporter

I have just noticed I have some massive schoolwork to do before September. And so have my parents

I now have to "get of the f****ing internet starting tomorrow" - my dad's words, not mine.

So, hopefully anybody who's angry with me for missing trades will notice this.....

addio, amici!
Old August 18th, 2010 (08:12 AM).
Eucliffe
E N T E R T A I N E R
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via AIM to Eucliffe Send a message via Skype™ to Eucliffe
(Geez, it's hard typing on a Wii...)

From tomorrow, the 19th, to Tuesday, the 24th, I'll be away (baaaw, I'll miss my two-year anniversary here ;_;).

The place I'm staying at DOES have Wi-Fi, but as I'm not allowed to take my laptop with me (it's at my dad's, which is why I'm using the Wii), I'll only have my PSP with me, and it's nearly as hard to use the internet on it as on the Wii.
Old August 18th, 2010 (08:28 AM).
HaloSonic
NOM NOM NOM

im going to disappear from around the start of september until mid-December. hopefully by then i can re-open my shop and actually get some trades working rather than the miserable failure i had last 2 weeks.

Good Bye Nintendo WiFi, you were fun. (my codes won't work anymore, so.... ya, hit me up on 3DS if you want dem trades.)
Old August 18th, 2010 (04:47 PM).
Owl
Community Supporter

Well, a new school year is starting so that means 99.9999999% activity decreased. I'll be on every now and then (Monthly) to check up on stuff.
More can be read on my blog entry.

I'll miss my friends, hopefully they'll miss me ;;

Old August 18th, 2010 (08:01 PM).
shroud
It's almost time...

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via AIM to shroud
Click the spoiler:
Spoiler:

Wow, There so many amazing people to say goodbye to... Unfortunately, with the eminent arrival of Pokemon Black and White, school, and problems in many situations in my life, my interest for Pokemon has dwindled and is continuing to dwindle as you read this message. I wish all of you the best in your lives and to be the best "you" you can be.
Here's a little thing I put together (with some help from an amazing guy named Alan.)

I’d like to…I’d like to say something…something I prepared. Tonight…

Hello,

How about that ride in? I guess that’s why they call it PokeCommunity. (hahaha)

You guys may not know this, but I consider myself…a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one man wolf pack. But when I joined PokeCommunity, I knew you guys would be one of my own. And my wolf pack, it grew by many numbers. So there were two and then three and a lot more…so there was more than three of us in the pack. I…I was alone first in the pack, and then much more members joined in later.

And 1 year ago, when these PC members introduced me to a bumch of other of you guys. I thought…wait a second, could it be. And now I know for sure, I just added more guys to my wolf pack. Many of us wolves running around the forums together, in PokeCommunity looking for battles and trades and good conversation.

But now is the time for me to break away from my wolf pack and to find a new one. Maybe even a better one... But I doubt I can find a better one than on here at PC.

Even when I am not at PokeCommunity, I will always be in your hearts. I will look forward to the day when I come back and see all your wonderful profile pictures once again and I will always look forward to our conversations. I will always miss the days I spent here, especially those times of The Underdog League.

So... Goodbye, everyone. I've had a lot of fun here And I'll likely see you in the future if you're all planning on staying around.
~ Shroud

P.S. I'll be on sporadically by next year, but overall, I am out. Thank you, PokeCommunity. God Bless~~.

Platinum 5285 0105 9822 <----- Use this unless stated otherwise
Soul Silver - 0432 0471 6764 <----- Only use when stated
Rivalry: Shroud: 5 Jin-Roh: 2 Draws: 1
Services:
Cloning, Rare Candy Level Up, IV Breeding, EV training, Move tutor/deletion. PM for details on cloning.
Old August 20th, 2010 (03:09 AM).
The Fourteenth Doctor
The little... Daleks

Nature: Quiet
I'll be away from tomorrow (21st) until the 5th September as I'm going on holiday to Cyprus for 2 weeks

John Hurt:What I did, I did without choice

11th Doctor: I know

John Hurt: in the name of peace and sanity

11th Doctor: But not in the name of the Doctor

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature.
Old August 21st, 2010 (01:08 PM).
Zebeedoo
asdfghjkl
Community Supporter

I'm gonna take a break/hiatus/whatever from PC. I'm drifting away from everyone, the people that make me come here everyday. No point anymore... so, I don't know when I'll be back. See you... whenever.

Old August 25th, 2010 (07:16 PM).
Swift!
The Swiftiest
Community Supporter

Nature: Docile
Well, my laptop has been fixed and I'm back. Let me tell you, it was agony. No internet for almost three weeks. Ugh. I'm so glad to be back. :D
Old August 27th, 2010 (07:04 AM).
hashtag
the man in black
Community Supporter

Quote originally posted by Swift!:
Well, my laptop has been fixed and I'm back. Let me tell you, it was agony. No internet for almost three weeks. Ugh. I'm so glad to be back. :D
Welcome back, man. I remember you back from agggeeess ago feel free to get chatting to me again. :)
Old August 28th, 2010 (04:41 PM).
Kevin
kevin del rey
Community Supporter

Imma be gone for the whole week, going to Canada for the last week of summer vacation See you next Saturday people. =3 (August 30-September 3rd)
Old August 28th, 2010 (11:08 PM).
560cool.
Probably back.

Okay, I am back from Croatia. n_n
But I'll go away again. u_u In a fencing trip in Bulgary. 1st September - 9th September.
See you guys then !
And my birthday is on the 14th. School starts on the 15th. v_v

Old September 2nd, 2010 (09:27 PM).
Lie Ren
we can breathe in life
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
Quote originally posted by Faltzer:
As I expected; you deleted my previous post. You didn't even bother to hide your tracks, because the post above me is now out of context.
We don't hide our tracks, because the 'censory bypass' rule is no secret to anyone.
People know posts get deleted for breaking it. > >;

I'm sorry that you feel the way you do about PC, seems like you might've had it hard from the get-go? That's unfortunate, but it's really pretty immature to break a rule in your LoA post just because you know you're leaving. You're still a member, and the rules in this place do still need to be followed. ^ ^; It's a shame to see veterans leave this place, so the door is still open if you ever have a change of heart. Good luck with things, Faltzer.

slateport cityanimu tumblrpairygo tumblr
gifs via shadowkorochan on tumblr
[ previously Drew ]
Old September 2nd, 2010 (09:44 PM). Edited September 2nd, 2010 by Hiidoran.
Faltzer
Donator Tier 3

Quote originally posted by Drew:

We don't hide our tracks, because the 'censory bypass' rule is no secret to anyone.
People know posts get deleted for breaking it. > >;

I'm sorry that you feel the way you do about PC, seems like you might've had it hard from the get-go? That's unfortunate, but it's really pretty immature to break a rule in your LoA post just because you know you're leaving. You're still a member, and the rules in this place do still need to be followed. ^ ^; It's a shame to see veterans leave this place, so the door is still open if you ever have a change of heart. Good luck with things, Faltzer.
I don't have any intention of coming back, and I don't have a positive opinion of any of you, so save your two-faced crossing paths cliche for someone who cares.
Old September 3rd, 2010 (08:48 AM). Edited September 3rd, 2010 by poopnoodle.
poopnoodle

Send a message via Skype™ to poopnoodle
i could go into a harry potter sized novel about the reasons i should leave, i can't bring myself to leave what i consider to be my home. no matter how out of place i feel here, it's the gleam of light to my darker times and keeps me going. so i'm taking my leave back idc if it makes me look like a total hag
Old September 4th, 2010 (03:34 AM).
Chad -

Nature: Lax
Okay, I am leaving PokéCommunity for good, since I have a very busy life now and my interest in Pokémon is somehow gone. I know very few people here know me, but I am glad I met them here and they were great friends. I do not see myself ever returning here ever, but I hope I do. Not a lot of threads will be made with me not here, eh?p

Anyways, goodbye PC members and staff and all of you have a nice day.
Old September 4th, 2010 (10:13 PM).
Gardenia101
Official Lurker

Nature: Hardy
Send a message via Yahoo to Gardenia101 Send a message via Skype™ to Gardenia101
Quote:
Okay, I am leaving PokéCommunity for good, since I have a very busy life now and my interest in Pokémon is somehow gone. I know very few people here know me, but I am glad I met them here and they were great friends. I do not see myself ever returning here ever, but I hope I do. Not a lot of threads will be made with me not here, eh?p

*sigh* We're losing them everyday now.

Quote:
i could go into a harry potter sized novel about the reasons i should leave, i can't bring myself to leave what i consider to be my home. no matter how out of place i feel here, it's the gleam of light to my darker times and keeps me going. so i'm taking my leave back idc if it makes me look like a total hag
I probably could too, but even though I haven't been here as long as you I feel like Pokecommunity is my second home. And the fact that, even though there's people leaving everyday, there's 2 new people joining to take their place. And although they will never replace them completely, they will become irreplacable as well, forever making our world grow...
Old September 4th, 2010 (11:50 PM).
WonderGirl
Bye bye :(

Quote originally posted by Chad -:

Good bye my Chadie, I'll miss you loads :( Thanks for being my very good friend ♥♥

Old September 5th, 2010 (01:05 AM).
Hiidoran
used Bone Club...?
Community Supporter

Quote originally posted by Chad -:

You can't leave! Your welcoming was genuine and enjoyable to read! D:

I can understand having a busy life though, and sometimes you just gotta cut out the extra. Hope you are successful in whatever you do, and that you someday decide to return.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links