The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Keeping up with the upcoming and currently airing Japanese and English episodes? This is where you can discuss each of the episodes respectively.

Closed Thread

Old August 19th, 2010, 06:07 AM
Charaxes
Pokémon Master

Send a message via AIM to Charaxes
Here is where you can discuss Ash's Snorlax's strike against hunger in "Pokémon Food Fight!"

My review to come forthwith.

(And with that, I am back to resume the rest of the OI Discussions.)
Old August 19th, 2010, 08:01 AM
Vernikova
Booted out - don't be like me!

Charaxes ♥

I remember this one. That's the one with the kid who has Max's voice and they have to try and get Snorlax over some mountain because its Poké Ball broke. I don't know why I remembered this episode since nothing important happens except for the funny scenes of rolling logs under Snorlax to help it move along.

Last edited by Vernikova; August 19th, 2010 at 08:29 AM. Reason: Stupid single letters aren't spelling errors for some reason
Old August 20th, 2010, 07:17 AM
Charaxes
Pokémon Master

Send a message via AIM to Charaxes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vernikova View Post
Charaxes ♥

I remember this one. That's the one with the kid who has Max's voice and they have to try and get Snorlax over some mountain because its Poké Ball broke. I don't know why I remembered this episode since nothing important happens except for the funny scenes of rolling logs under Snorlax to help it move along.
Right back at you. Hee.

The episode was different in that, we usually have a good premise marred by a weak climax. (Pokemon storytelling's one main weakness, I think. More on this later.) This episode was the reverse: a weak premise with a good ending. Really, if it wasn't for Team Rocket and Meowth's mecha suit of armor, the episode would have been a complete uninteresting waste. And, finally, Ash's Snorlax earned its keep. About time.
Old August 20th, 2010, 08:01 AM
Vernikova
Booted out - don't be like me!

Yes the mecha did scream intimidation in this episode. I wish I had a GIF for its awesome entrance but I alas I can't find a place to watch the episode online. I thought the premise was pretty good, though typical, but still good. I always liked episodes (Of anything) that involve doing a hilarious task (Moving Snorlax in this case).
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links