The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase

Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 13th, 2010 (10:12 AM).
Pachireecko

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to Pachireecko
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flayre View Post
I've already tried that. There is no upstairs.

http://i33.tinypic.com/5l3no7.jpg

http://i36.tinypic.com/206lv9w.jpg

I'm reaching the conclusion that the version i'm using is outdated, however, the point of this trade was to send off my Pokemon from this game to another game of mine. Since I cannot trade from this game, I'm going to drop that.

Now, it was mentioned that the 'game.rxdata' file can be used to import old Pokemon from another game into the current game (which is supposedly the purpose of the 'Saves' folder).

Could someone please provide some insight on that?

Thanks,
Flayre

=========================================

Here you go, mediafire.com/?kkkxtwqcnx2yktu

Pokemon Raptor EX Fonts in .ZIP format.
You're a lifesaver! Do you have a Youtube account? I'm planning on making a Let's Play of Pokemon Raptor EX (If that's OK with OmegaGroudon, of course), and I'd like to give you a shout-out.
Old August 13th, 2010 (11:11 AM).
Bao
Beginning Trainer

I'm confused on the trading feature... So I choose the pokemon I want, copy the .txt file and give it to someone? Who? Is it someone in the game or...?
Old August 13th, 2010 (01:51 PM).
Diablo361
Trainer of the Dawn

Nature: Calm
Caught a Shiny Bronzong yesterday!

I wish it was on my real game, though...
Old August 13th, 2010 (06:02 PM).
enxel
x trainer

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviancode View Post
Sorry if this has been asked before, but I keep freezing everytime Steven tells me to go fight the Deoxys! is there any way to fix it or get past this?
That means you have an old version of the game, visit the post linked in my signature to know where to get the latest version and some other stuff posted on this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bao View Post
I'm confused on the trading feature... So I choose the pokemon I want, copy the .txt file and give it to someone? Who? Is it someone in the game or...?
All of this is explained in the game by the lady in the Krypton Pokemon Center but I'll tell you anyway:
1. You choose the pokemon you want to trade and a txt file is created on the Trades folder.
2. You give that txt to the person you want to trade with (your friend, yourself in another save file or someone on the Internet).
3. This person you will trade pokemons with will give you his/her txt file for you to put it in the Trades folder (he/she must do the same with your txt file).
4. Back in the game you choose to get a pokemon and choose the txt file you just copied (the one you got).
5. You choose to confirm trade and then to create a confirmation file and a new txt will be created on the Confirmations folder.
6. Now you give this new txt file to the person you're trading with and he/she must give you his/her confirmation file.
7. Put that confirmation file in the confirmations folder.
8. In the game, choose confirm trade and now choose load confirmation file and choose the one you got.
9. The lady will ask you to finish the trade, say yes and be happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablo361 View Post
Caught a Shiny Bronzong yesterday!

I wish it was on my real game, though...
What a coincidence, I just caught a shiny bronzong too, the only good thing I got from spending three hours on the shadow dimension ¬¬

<< Info recopilation of the Pokemon Raptor Thread >>
Old August 14th, 2010 (02:48 AM).
Rashdi04
A Good Spriter !

Your game is so cool! OmegaGroudon!
but why there are route 1 and 2 and others?
we're not in kanto
Lucario
Mewtwo
Thyplosion
Ampharos
Absol
Weavile
Mamoswine
Gliscor
Tropius
Octillery
Wanna Make For You Sprites, Yes?
Visit http://pokemonspritemaker.wordpress.com, Go into Hello World! And Chosse Pokemon/Sprites

Old August 14th, 2010 (05:29 PM).
teejermiester
Minnesotan, you betcha!

Nature: Rash
My favorite is the door animations...

THEY PWN N00B

----------------------------
Beta 1 Coming Soon! ||||||||||
Old August 14th, 2010 (05:50 PM).
phosphate5
Random little kid

Nature: Careful
Woah... That was weird. I ballooned to floriva from mayback, and for some reason it was back in flames, and Ash and Steven were there. Then I surfed north, and the meadow plate wasn't there. Then I flew to Tesline, ballooned back, and it was back to normal, and the meadow plate was there. Hmm.

Also, is it possible to get Cresselia after it escapes from the Raptor Ritual?
Old August 14th, 2010 (08:06 PM).
enxel
x trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by phosphate5 View Post
Woah... That was weird. I ballooned to floriva from mayback, and for some reason it was back in flames, and Ash and Steven were there. Then I surfed north, and the meadow plate wasn't there. Then I flew to Tesline, ballooned back, and it was back to normal, and the meadow plate was there. Hmm.

Also, is it possible to get Cresselia after it escapes from the Raptor Ritual?
That happened to me too, I thought another event would be coming but then I kinda felt sad when I realized it was just a bug.

About Cresselia the answer is yes, it will be on Mt. Moonview, on the top, where you get Jirachi.

Old August 14th, 2010 (08:55 PM).
triggerhappymonk
Strong as crap trainer

This game looks AWSOME!!!!!!!! Did you make this from scratch?

Pokémon Adenture Island
Pokémon Blastiose Blue/Charizard Red/Venasaur Green
Pokémon Pikachu Yellow
Pokémon Ho-Oh Gold/Lugia Silver
Pokémon Suicune Crystal
Pokémon Kyoger Sapphire/Groundon Ruby
Pokémon Rayquaza Emerald
Pokémon Dialga Diamond/Palkia Pearl
Pokémon Giratina Platnuim
Pokemon Reshiram Black/Zekrom White
Pokémon Tin/Steel
May seem like a lot, but i'll get them done. I apologize for any misspelling

Games I Support:
Old August 15th, 2010 (07:08 PM). Edited August 15th, 2010 by enxel.
enxel
x trainer

Wow, I never encountered a shiny in the game until I found my shiny Bronzong in the Shadow Dimension, but after that I've met a shiny Tropius, a shiny Roselia, a shiny Lombre, a shiny Lickitung and a shiny Slowpoke, it's like I unlocked them or something XD

Speaking of strange things, I put my Infernape and my Ditto on the day-care and I hatched the resulting egg expecting a Chimchar, but what I got was a Monferno O.o, I think you can breed only the previous stage of the pokemon you're breeding but I can't be sure since I haven't tried it with any other pokemon.

BTW, @phospate5 I tried all your theories about Manaphy (except evolving Phione, I don't really think that is the way sorry), I bred it with and without items, I took it literally everywhere, and nothing happened. I have a theory about Manaphy though: I was thinking that maybe, and just maybe, to get manaphy out of that egg (the one that hatches into Phione) you have to hatch it after defeating the Torxia League, I can't test this anymore but if anyone can please try it and tell us the results.

However, this little theory of mine can be easily nullified if someone has done this so I would like to know that too and avoid having false hopes ;_;

Sorry about the long post but to finish it I need to ask something, is there a more efficient way to get Moon Stones than using covet on wild Clefairy and Lunatone?

Old August 16th, 2010 (07:27 AM).
donluuke
Beginning Trainer

what's the point of Aeon Cave?
Old August 16th, 2010 (11:53 AM).
kakashi2300
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar guy View Post
sorry if these questions have been asked before but I can't find the answers to them

1. I have my save game on pokemon raptor but a friend of mine wants to start his own game as well how do I create multiple save games without overwriting my current game? I've looked in the "saves" folder but its empty

2. Where do I get .txt files from to battle other people's teams in the pokemon communications center in the team corner?

3.why do pokemon take so long to train in pokemon raptor? my pokemon are lv 10 and it takes 100s of experience points to level up

awesome game its like the ds games on one screen very well done

I've got the most recent version I think EX
I got it from a recent post on this thread
1. its easy.... just compy paste the game to him xD

2. and 3. what the other dudes said
Old August 17th, 2010 (05:58 PM).
enxel
x trainer

Hey I just discovered by accident an easy way to clone items, give the item to a Nincada and evolve it (with a free slot in your party) and the resulting Shedinja will have the same item that Ninjask :3

Old August 18th, 2010 (01:26 AM).
The Scarlet Devil
Looks like it's going to be a fun night.

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by enxel View Post
Hey I just discovered by accident an easy way to clone items, give the item to a Nincada and evolve it (with a free slot in your party) and the resulting Shedinja will have the same item that Ninjask :3
OMG, that sounds awesome. :D
Why did I already of had to have used my Master Ball. XD
Old August 19th, 2010 (06:35 PM). Edited August 19th, 2010 by photon_shermie.
photon_shermie
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyeunxD View Post
thanks..

why is that i cant enter into the cave, it says that you have to collect 7 badges to enter the cave.. i have collected 7 badges and why i cant enter the cave?? it is a bug or what??
I am having the same problem. I already got the Water Badge and my device says I'm up to 7 badges. But the guard won't leave the cave entrance. Do I need to go back to the Secret Garden?

I noticed some Surfing glitches too. You can surf on the land near the ports, and you can Surf on the land near the 7th gym too (a rocky island where you need to use Strength, and has lots of swimmers near it too).

Using Surf with conjunction with a Bike (make the Bike the selected key item) speeds it up and changes the music too.
Old August 20th, 2010 (05:29 AM).
MajorLeagueGamer

Idk if anyone noticed, but Shed Skin doesn't work, and Feint and Shadow Force do not go through protect

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old August 20th, 2010 (08:14 PM).
enxel
x trainer

How are you supposed to get this item in Tropicia Town?

If that is Manaphy I'm gonna be sad...

Old August 21st, 2010 (07:18 AM).
SoulBeat
Unhatched Egg

Hi,

i'm kinda new to roms, emulations and stuff but is there a .gba file of this game?
I just downloaded Pokemon Raptor EX (Newest version got deleted from megaupload)
but it's only .exe file etc...
I really want to play it, i like the screenies and the story and everything lol but i only have a mac
Old August 21st, 2010 (09:46 AM).
enxel
x trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulBeat View Post
Hi,

i'm kinda new to roms, emulations and stuff but is there a .gba file of this game?
I just downloaded Pokemon Raptor EX (Newest version got deleted from megaupload)
but it's only .exe file etc...
I really want to play it, i like the screenies and the story and everything lol but i only have a mac
First of all, this is not a hack and it's not a rom and does not have anything to do with emulation.

And as far as I know, and someone please correct me if I'm wrong, unless you install a virtual machine in your mac with a windows OS there is no way to play this on a mac, sorry.

Old August 21st, 2010 (10:18 AM).
Guitar guy
uber trainer

is there a way to mute the sound of pokemon raptor so I can play my music in windows media player whilst I play the game?

its not that I don't appreciate the music of the game, its just I'd like to play my own for a change.

I'm not trying to replace the music with my own mp3s I just want to mute the game entirely
Old August 21st, 2010 (10:38 AM).
Coronation
Psychic Gym Leader

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Coronation
Quote:
is there a way to mute the sound of pokemon raptor so I can play my music in windows media player whilst I play the game?

its not that I don't appreciate the music of the game, its just I'd like to play my own for a change.

I'm not trying to replace the music with my own mp3s I just want to mute the game entirely
There is no option to do this, so I don't think this is possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by enxel View Post
How are you supposed to get this item in Tropicia Town?

If that is Manaphy I'm gonna be sad...
I have NO idea how to get that, but I will be searching and see if I stumble across something.
Old August 21st, 2010 (03:48 PM). Edited August 21st, 2010 by phosphate5.
phosphate5
Random little kid

Nature: Careful
Darn... I can't seem to find the Shadow Dimension portal anymore

Does the place the portal is in change every time you open the game, or does it change every time you go somewhere?

Also, could someone give a full list of possible locations?

EDIT: Never mind! Raptor Ball Obtained! :D

Any idea what exactly it does? I was hoping it would turn Pokemon shiny

EDIT 2: NOOOO!!!!
I tried the shedinja clone glitch on the raptor ball, and when I saved, all my Pokemon turned into Missingno.!!!
Luckily I have a backup file...

EDIT 3: Ok. The glitch doesn't happen as long as only one raptor ball is in your inventory. So I let Ninjask hold one, used the one on Shedinja to catch Suicune, and now I just caught 4 more nincadas for use
Old August 21st, 2010 (06:24 PM). Edited August 21st, 2010 by MajorLeagueGamer.
MajorLeagueGamer

Quote:

Does the place the portal is in change every time you open the game, or does it change every time you go somewhere?

I tried the shedinja clone glitch on the raptor ball, and when I saved, all my Pokemon turned into Missingno.!!!

EDIT 3: Ok. The glitch doesn't happen as long as only one raptor ball is in your inventory. So I let Ninjask hold one, used the one on Shedinja to catch Suicune, and now I just caught 4 more nincadas for use
first off, where was the raptor ball and it makes your pokes grow stronger faster, second, the duplicating glitch works best with master ball cuz its a no fail catch rate just like the raptor ball but doesn't make a missing no.
Lastly, if I were you, I'd stick to the master ball

EDIT: Can someone pleas tell me where to get ether, max ether, elixer, or max elixer?

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old August 21st, 2010 (11:05 PM).
enxel
x trainer

Quote:

There isn't a way to do this in the game, but if you open the Windows sound manager (Volume Mixer in Windows 7) you can choose which applications to mute.

Quote:

Wow, I didn't think the glitch would cause such thing with the Raptor Ball and here I was going to try it without a backup file, thanks for telling us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorLeagueGamer View Post
first off, where was the raptor ball and it makes your pokes grow stronger faster, second, the duplicating glitch works best with master ball cuz its a no fail catch rate just like the raptor ball but doesn't make a missing no.
Lastly, if I were you, I'd stick to the master ball

EDIT: Can someone pleas tell me where to get ether, max ether, elixer, or max elixer?
Tha Raptor Ball can be obtained only if you have the Dark Fragment, and you use it on B4F in the Shadow Dimension. With the Ether and Elixirs, I'm sorry but I just can't remember when I found the ones I have, I just know some of them were hidden in rocks, some items are hidden this way too.

Old August 22nd, 2010 (07:11 AM).
Mewtwolover
Mewtwo worshiper

Catch rates seems to be too low. I tried to catch Raikou and I used about 30 ultra balls but I didn't got it. That needs to be fixed because it's pretty frustrating if you have to use that many ultra balls and still don't get it. I think 25% is good basic catch rate for Ultra Ball.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links