The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 18th, 2010, 03:54 PM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan

Advertise here
NEW CHAPTER
Spoiler:
OMGOMGOMG First off, IN YOUR FACE, Bleach Wiki!!! Rangiku's not dead!!! XD

But... Apparently Gin's motives were all for Rangiku...? Wow...
I'm still not entirely sure what to make of this but... Could it be that Gin was just playing the bad guy role all along?
All I know is that I'm a GinxRangiku supporter and I really hope he's not dead, for her sake. Even if he is still evil, which at this point I doubt. But still... Come on. If nothing else, I feel sorry for Shiro-chan's Lt. (I seem to have temporarily forgotten how to spell. XD) Damn... This chapter was epic.
But the best part is that there's no more waiting for ICHIGO. XD I'm kinda glad that Kubo-sensei didn't make us wait forever for the Ichigo vs Aizen fight... But damn this is gonna be so EPIC!!! And does this mean that Tatsuki and the others will be able to see Ichigo fight??? Wonder how Mizuiro will take it... XD
Heh, I figured out why it was Tatsuki, Keigo and Mizuiro who were awake - they're the ones who secretly saw Ichigo, Chad and Uryu off to Hueco Mundo. I totally forgot about that until I re-read that part.
And finally... "DEICIDE" is (apparently) over!!! It's a pretty damn cool word and all, but it's been like forever since it started so it's kinda about time. XD I'm just excited to see what's in store next!!! But ya know, the fact that "Deicide" and "Kamishini" (from Gin's bankai's name) have basically the same meaning, I have a feeling that Gin just might be dead...? But it could mean that his little fight vs. Aizen is over and that's all... After all, Ichigo, the MAIN CHARACTER just stepped onto the scene here... XD
As for his fight against Zangetsu... I have a feeling it might be shown, at least in part, in a flashback... Just my thought on it. XD It'd be such a waste not to show it at all though...
Ooh and did anyone else notice the epic coverpage and Ichigo "timeline" spread? EPIC.
But wow. This chapter was... DEFINITELY worth the extra week.
Old August 18th, 2010, 04:03 PM
Naruto Uzumaki
memories.
Community Supporter

Spoiler:
Well, you know how Ichigo has long hair in his hollow form? It might be because of that. And his spirit energy grew so it could also be that. What ever the reason is he looks pretty cool now XD And now i'm more eager to find out what will happen next XD
Your siren wails endlessly
Open up

l MAL l
Old August 18th, 2010, 04:32 PM
Eternal Nightmare
Stunningly Handsome

Send a message via Yahoo to Eternal Nightmare
You know what

After reading Min-taichos long spoiler...
Spoiler:
Has Kubo forgotten about everyone in Hueco Mundo or what? I think it would be cool if Rukia, Chad, Renji, Ishida, and maybe Orihime(lmfao) to help out in this final battle. I don't really think Ichigo can handle Aizen alone. Also the defeated captains and the ones in Hueco Mundo and Vizards when are they getting back into the scene. I hope everyone shows up just to overwhelm Aizen and kick his ass for goood.
Old August 18th, 2010, 04:36 PM
Naruto Uzumaki
memories.
Community Supporter

Yea I mean seriously, I want to see them fight so badly.

Spoiler:
I mean they could have at least finished Yammy then shown what was happening with Aizen. Or does Aizen still have a plan for Yammy? O.o
Your siren wails endlessly
Open up

l MAL l
Old August 18th, 2010, 08:21 PM
Zameric
The One and Only

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Zameric
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Nightmare View Post
You know what

Spoiler:
Has Kubo forgotten about everyone in Hueco Mundo or what? I think it would be cool if Rukia, Chad, Renji, Ishida, and maybe Orihime(lmfao) to help out in this final battle. I don't really think Ichigo can handle Aizen alone. Also the defeated captains and the ones in Hueco Mundo and Vizards when are they getting back into the scene. I hope everyone shows up just to overwhelm Aizen and kick his ass for goood.
Spoiler:
No, I think anyone else would probably just be getting in the way at this point.
Unless Orihime has possibly gained the will to reject Aizen.
But even then she'd have to over power his godmoding or else he could probably get out of it.

Old August 18th, 2010, 09:58 PM
Lance
Pokémon Champion

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Lance
hiya everybody, i already joined the naruto one, so i figured id join the group for my other favorite manga. XD

"keiri"

well i already had a prototype Zanpakuto in the works, so ill go ahead and finish working on it i suppose.
Old August 19th, 2010, 05:27 AM
Pokestick, good times.
An awesome usertitle
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
OHMAIGAWD TEH CHAPTER :D:D:D

Spoiler:
Even though I don't think it's been absolutely confirmed that, for instance, Momo and Yamamoto has died, as mentioned by someone. Yamamoto can't die before showing his Bankai ;A;
Well, uh, but atleast it looks like Ichigo's finally gonna get some awesome powers.

But I would want to see what happened in the HIchigetsu fight... We might see that next though.

Old August 19th, 2010, 05:28 AM
.Wolfie-kun.
The Raggedy Doctor
Community Supporter Tier 1

Nature: Lonely
Quote:
You know what

Spoiler:
I guess I'm the only one who wants

Spoiler:
Ulquiorra to somehow come back and help kill Aizen
... Bleh. we can dream XD

and OMG

Spoiler:
I wasn't a massive fan of Gin but that doesn't mean you can kill him!

Can't wait till the next one x3

My Pair/Bow ties are cool

All Friend Codes - Add as 'Glyn'
Diamond: 2663-9763-5037|Platinum: 1634-6624-8742|SoulSilver: 0346-1722-8041|
|White: 0218-2733-2414|White 2: 3397-1978-8150|
Old August 19th, 2010, 06:48 AM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
Haha if only it was so easy for
Spoiler:
Orihime to "reject" Aizen. XD XD XD

OMG Pokestick ur rite!!!!! =O
Spoiler:
Yamamoto's bankai... it'd SUCK if we never saw it...... rawr
I kinda hope Orihime comes along and just "rejects" all the good guys' "deaths"
'specially momo D=
Old August 19th, 2010, 08:41 AM
Zameric
The One and Only

Quote:
Originally Posted by Live_Wire466 View Post
hiya everybody, i already joined the naruto one, so i figured id join the group for my other favorite manga. XD

"keiri"

well i already had a prototype Zanpakuto in the works, so ill go ahead and finish working on it i suppose.
Ah, glad to have you join the Bleach fan club.
I am the captain of Squad 1, and Head-Captain, Zameric.

If ya need any help with your zan, send me a PM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Wolfie-kun. View Post

Spoiler:

and OMG

Spoiler:
I wasn't a massive fan of Gin but that doesn't mean you can kill him!

Can't wait till the next one x3
Actually, not really. ILP (Squad 12 Captain) is a big Ulquiorra fan too. You might have to fight for him. xD
Why don't you try joining the club though? 8D
You seem like you'd make a good addition.

Old August 19th, 2010, 09:16 AM
Pokestick, good times.
An awesome usertitle
Community Supporter

Spoiler:
I didn't want Momo dead either ;_;

Let's hope she's not.

Old August 19th, 2010, 09:21 AM
Jung
Sica please.

Quote:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
You're not the only one. =/ Ulquiorra was awesome. :o he dies because of Ichigo ; when he finally finds his humanity

Spoiler:
not seeing the oldest and strongest fire-based zanpaktou is going to suck T.T;
Old August 19th, 2010, 11:20 AM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokestick, good times. View Post
Spoiler:
I didn't want Momo dead either ;_;

Let's hope she's not.
IKR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaoSong View Post
Spoiler:
You're not the only one. =/ Ulquiorra was awesome. :o he dies because of Ichigo ; when he finally finds his humanity

Spoiler:
not seeing the oldest and strongest fire-based zanpaktou is going to suck T.T;
Spoiler:
I tend to feel kinda bad for the unfortunate bad guys when they die. Not Aizen or anyone like THAT but more along the lines of Harribel and Stark. And also anyone else who was kinda helpless if they didn't go the the bad side for whatever reason... Not only the espada but other characters like Amagai too. (I know he's a filler character but my point is characters like him are those I feel sorry for too.) I'm sorta half-and-half about Ulqui... I think when it comes to sympathy for bad guys in these past few arcs, it's in this order, with the top being who i am most sympathetic towards.

gin
stark/lilynette
harribel
tosen
ulquiorra
grimmjow

i dont really feel sorry for the others at all... just my 2 cents here

if u want a reasoning for why i feel sorry for them just let me know but if nobody wants to know then i wont waste my energy so tell me if u do.

oh and this may be just my crazy imagination but during the stark/lilynette vs love, rose, kyoraku fight... his guns aka lilynette... the weapons... the pistols... somehow it made me think of death the kid. =O call me crazy but... XD

yeah umm im super tired. even though i got normal sleep last night. =O
well yeah im logging off for now. might be back later today, maybe not. depends on if i am awake. XD
Old August 19th, 2010, 03:36 PM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

FFFFFFFFFFF It ate my post.
Anyway, my router had died, and a new one was coming in a week, and it came earlier than I expected, so I'm back :3
Oh, and if any captains feel like I should be punished for purposely breaking a rule, I'm fine with that (as long as it isn't something stupid like a permaban). Though since Zam seems okay with it...

Quote:
Well I'm out of school at the moment so yeah n n'. Obon is basically a festival where people go to guide there dead ancestor from the dead for a few nights of festivities and to spend time with there family. These ghost tend to live with a member of the family until the Obon is done and it time for them to depart again. Interesting yes
That sounds very interesting :3
Quote:
Zenki is when Kenny removes his eye-patch and goes insane. :o Well, I got Zenki from Bleach The 3rd Phantom DS.
Is that what it's officially called?

Quote:
Spoiler:

:o Can we really say Zaraki is the strongest captain? I mean, there's still the really old captains like Unohana,Ukitake, and Kyoraku. Not to mention we didn't see all the captains at their fullest. :o Pretty sure, the three I listed have a bankai. I'd say Kyoraku is the strongest captain after Yamamoto. He did defeat the Primero Espada, not to mention he was already suspecting Aizen in TBTP arc. :o He might be one of the strongest and smartest. >: We've only seen Kyoraku fight like 2 times? Once against Chad and one against Starrk? Kenny however fought countless times (11th squad after all xD) oh the anime..yeah the zanpaktou invasion he fought against his zanpaktou.:o

If there was a Ukitake vs Kenny match. :o It'd be hell. Ukitake using all his kido while Kenny using his offensive hax madness. >:
Spoiler:
Well, overall, Kenpachi is DEFINITELY not the strongest. I think Yamamoto, Aizen, Unohana, Shunsui, and Ukitake DEFINITELY (or very likely for Ukitake) beat him. The others, I think he might be able to fight, but not necessarily beat them definitely.

Pure brute strength wise, I think Yamamoto might be able to beat him. Not sure, Yamamoto IS an old man.

Quote:
Spoiler:
Kenny could probably own even Yamamoto with his bankai, I think
Haha, true.

Quote:
Now, Just a random thought....
Bleach has changed a lot during the years, and the style is completely changed, IMO.
Is it to the better or to the worse? From my direction, the Bleach nowadays is just overpowered people killing each others, but that's fine I guess.
Bleach in the beginning was... art D:
Art wise, yeah, the earlier art was more messy, and more exaggerated with its cartoony bits (more big-eyed... "silly anime" style, if you know what I mean) whereas newer art is more sharp, clean, and more consistent (look at Rukia in chapter 1 and see what I mean).
Plot wise, the beginning was MUCH more silly and humourous... Probably because it didn't get really serious until Grandfisher, Renji and Byakuya come. Now, the whole Aizen thing... Yeah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
Spoiler:
Well I like the Weekly Jump page, it was colorful and that giant paint brush Ichigo was holding reminded me of a friend's zanpakuto.
Yeah, same.

Quote:
Spoiler:
Also, are we still not suppose to know what happened to Rangiku in the past, or is it just me?
Spoiler:
Yeah. Something happened to Rangiku, so Gin decided to become a Shinigami, and become Aizen's right hand man, for revenge.

Quote:
Spoiler:
First I want to say I love the artwork before the manga starts. Not the shonen jump title page but the next page. It really details how far Ichigo has grown from the start of the series
Yeah, that was GORGEOUS.

Quote:
Spoiler:
Well we all knew Gin was going to die :<. I hate how Aizen has a purpose for everything such as having Gin around for the sole purpose of fear, although he didn't seem that sacred to me actually.
Spoiler:
Actually, I think it was expected of Aizen, and really seems to suit his character. Why have someone on your "team" if they didn't really serve a purpose? Like the Espada, they were meant to weaken Soul Society. Wonderweiss was meant to counter Yamamoto. Orihime was meant to bring in Ichigo and co. which would bring in some Captains, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by minchan View Post
NEW CHAPTER
Spoiler:
OMGOMGOMG First off, IN YOUR FACE, Bleach Wiki!!! Rangiku's not dead!!! XD
They only said that because Gin said so...

Quote:
Y
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Well, when the war was well under way, he brought in Wonderweiss, who I thought he forgot. Then Don Kanonji came, who was from SO FAR BACK. I don't think Aizen's forgot about Yammy/Hueco Mundo people, but something will happen (hopefully not something anticlimactic).

Quote:
Spoiler:
No, I think anyone else would probably just be getting in the way at this point.
Unless Orihime has possibly gained the will to reject Aizen.
But even then she'd have to over power his godmoding or else he could probably get out of it.
Spoiler:
I really would not like Orihime to be a big part of beating Aizen... She's just been so useless throughout the whole show, so for her to come in at the very end and do something so BIG would, imo, be bad writing (or really blatant foreshadowing).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Live_Wire466 View Post

"keiri"

Welcome to the Bleach Fan Club! I am the Captain of the 12th Squad, I like Pokemon (...) though you may call me ILP/Ilpy/Aaroniero/Anternero/Ant/any other nickname.
Quote:

Spoiler:
As Zam said,
Spoiler:
I'm a MASSIVE Ulquiorra fan. Him coming back would just be AWESOME Unless it was badly written.

And FINALLY, my own review of the chapter:
Spoiler:
First of all, that page with all of the different stages of Ichigo is awesome. Especially if you look at his expressions, lol.

So as we thought, Rangiku isn't dead.

Anyone notice the thingy on Aizen's forehead? When was that there? o.o

So that previous shot, with Aizen and some peoples, and Gin saying "so that's the guy I have to--" was of him trying to finalise the Hougyoku.

And this Hougyoku, I'm assuming, is a fusion of his and Urahara's.

...Did he just rip Gin's arm off?

That flashback was really nice. Definitely gave some more incite on Gin's past and reasoning for being a Shinigami/joining Aizen. And it was shippy.

"What was taken from you" perhaps Aizen tried using the Hougyoku on her?

Ah, Ichigo's here! Which means, flashbacks (since he's NOT going to let us not know what happened) and the fight!
I see his chain's gone MUCH much longer. But his hair... It looks to me that it was more of an angle thing, not it actually growing longer. Though we'll see in the next chapter.
Old August 20th, 2010, 08:08 AM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Quote:
They only said that because Gin said so...
PFFFF STILLLLLLL XD

Quote:

"keiri"

oh yeah sorry for the late welcome.. welcome to the club! i'm Min, captain of squad 10. hope ya have fun!!!

Quote:
you may call me ILP/Ilpy/Aaroniero/Anternero/Ant/any other nickname.
i hereby dub thee: "ILPEH"

you said any other nickname... so............ you are now... ILPEHHHHHHHHHH
Old August 22nd, 2010, 06:25 PM
Zameric
The One and Only

Time for a new discussion of the month week.

If Kubo had created Bleach with your Soul Reaper persona in it, who would you want as your Japanese and English VA?
Japanese: It was kind of tough for me to pick this one, I didn't want the voice to be too deep or too high, so I'd have to go with Tetsu Inada (Bleach; Komamura, Love | One Piece; Mr. 1, Jesus Burgess).

English: For this one, I'd want a guy that sounds like a man in his mid-20s to early 30, since that's usually how I envision my Soul Reaper persona, so I'd pick Lex Lang (Digimon; WarGreymon | MÄR; Alan | Naruto; Hayate Gekko).

Old August 23rd, 2010, 05:34 AM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Wait... Komamura and Love are voiced by the same seiyuu??? =O

Ya learn somethin' new every day. XD

As I said at spiffeh place, I'd voice myself. Coz I can.
But if I need to pick someone else, I'd pick Kugimiya Rie and Kate Higgins.
Old August 23rd, 2010, 05:46 AM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by minchan View Post
i hereby dub thee: "ILPEH"

you said any other nickname... so............ you are now... ILPEHHHHHHHHHH
I'll mention Ilpeh next time someone joins.

If Kubo had created Bleach with your Soul Reaper persona in it, who would you want as your Japanese and English VA?
I usually don't really focus on the character's voices (mainly because I'm focussing too much on the plot, animation, or the music) to know which ones are "good" or "bad". So I don't know who would be good to do mine.
Though I know that a) My Seiyuu will probably be a girl, and b) My English voice will talk in a British accent :3
Old August 23rd, 2010, 07:01 AM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

GOOD. coz ILPEH iz ur name. XD XD XD XD XD

Oh and for those I didnt tell yet, im going away tomorrow until thursday so just know that i wont be online then. i'll be back tho so dont worry too much. XD

Oh yeah and I start school sept. 3 so starting then I'll be slightly less active since there'll be homework and stuff. XD
Old August 23rd, 2010, 12:56 PM
Jung
Sica please.

Jun Fukuyama. No doubt. He's the voice for Lelouch in Code Geass R1&R2. I don't watch anime as often as I read manga, but Jun Fukuyama should be my seiyuu. My English VA would be Johnny Yong Bosch. I just like his voice. He's also famous for various roles in other anime like he's Ichigo's voice actor,and Lelouch's English VA. :D
Old August 23rd, 2010, 02:43 PM
Zameric
The One and Only

Quote:
Jun Fukuyama. No doubt. He's the voice for Lelouch in Code Geass R1&R2. I don't watch anime as often as I read manga, but Jun Fukuyama should be my seiyuu. My English VA would be Johnny Yong Bosch. I just like his voice. He's also famous for various roles in other anime like he's Ichigo's voice actor,and Lelouch's English VA. :D
Oh, Johnny Yong Bosch. He's a great VA.
He's the second Black Power Ranger!
He's also the VA for Vash the Stameped! =D

Jun Fukuyama is the Seiyuu for Yumichika and for Kraft Lawrence of Spice & Wolf.

Old August 23rd, 2010, 03:50 PM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

LOL Fukuyama has a LOT of roles. =P

Including Takishima Kei from Special A. <3

I like him as Kei more than as Yumichika because Kei is awesomesauce and Yumichika as creepy. =P Lulu is fine though. XD (Also like JYB as Lulu.)

I remember when Code Geass and Bleach were back-to-back on Adult Swim.
And now it's FMA:BR and Kekkaishi...
Seems like it's a lot of "an hour of *insert voice actor's name*" XD
I mean before it was JYB and now it's Vic. 0.o;;
...Wonder who's next...

Ohh but I REALLY can't wait to see the Amagai arc in English. <3 <3 <3 fweeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Spoiler:
I wanna hear Enryu, but I don't think he talks until quite a bit later in the arc. =P But I really wanna hear the opening in non-youtube quality. XD Coz I love that song.

...And now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to re-watch the Grimmjow fight eps, so I can see the preview for the new eps in the commercials. XD
Old August 25th, 2010, 10:22 AM
Jung
Sica please.

Bleach 417 Decide 19 (Don't read this if you don't want to spoiler your excitement.)

Spoiler:
Ichigo checks to see if everyone's alright. Aizen makes a comment " Is that you kurosaki ichigo? I cannot sense your reiatsu, your evolution was fail" Ichigo says he doesn't want to fight here. (Keigo and the rest are like wtf? xD) And Gin, still talks! :D He's alive~ :D "Yeah, you've developed a strong eye. I'm glad. If that's what you've become I can leave things to you." -Gin. Ichigo suddenly tackles Aizen. Aizen is shocked by the considerable force Ichigo now possesses.. till next chapter..

Spoiler:
I was disappointed. i thought the "decide arc ended" and they'll be going back to HM. Still Gin is still alive so I'm happy :D
Old August 25th, 2010, 10:41 AM
Eternal Nightmare
Stunningly Handsome

Send a message via Yahoo to Eternal Nightmare
What the mangas out already D: -rushes to mangastream-? I'm so bad at keeping up with this stuff.
Old August 25th, 2010, 03:09 PM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Spoiler:
It's out.

Overall, I both liked and disliked this chapter.

So Ichigo DEFINITELY has longer hair, now. I think it makes him look more badass, especially with the chain around his arm. The guard on Tensa Zangetsu looks different, too.

I like that Isshin has a proper beard now XD. And Tatsuki/Keigo noticing Ichigo's changed is a bit nice, I guess. Not quite sure what it does though XD.

So THAT's where Yuzu and Karin are...

Him and Afro-San's face is epic.

I've checked, Imoyama is just a name Ichigo came up with.

I rather like Ichigo's expression here. I don't know why, it's just that he looks so... bored, and calm.

So Aizen expected more? Then that means that Ichigo has gone higher than that.

"Sensing nothing is impossible" which means that Ichigo must have gone to such a stage, where he is doing the impossible.

And I'm guessing that he's worked out that Gin and Aizen fought.

"I don't want to fight here" a very Goku move.

I like how Ichigo's hand is suddenly on Aizen's face, his expression is priceless.

And flying along with him is hilarious.

"I'll end this in a single instant" I don't like that he said that. He's over-confident, and we know that he isn't going to.

So, next chapter... Perhaps we'll go back to Tatsuki and co. for a bit? See what Rangiku will do with Gin, and if Isshin might wake up.
And when will we see flashbacks to training, or even Yammy? I would like to see the training, and I hope Yammy doesn't happen after Aizen is beaten.
Something tells me that Aizen will transform once more in the fight.

Also, not a whole lot really happened, I dislike that...
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here