• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Pirate {Recruiting}

sean777

Poke veteren since red version
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 21, 2014
Ok sure im not going to make one anyway i decided my drawing needs to get better lol :)

Oh and what rom should i use??

Last edited:

teejermiester

Minnesotan, you betcha!
Years
Ok sure im not going to make one anyway i decided my drawing needs to get better lol :)

Oh and what rom should i use??

It was stated in the basic thread; you can either find it in the thread, or look below:

Spoiler:

Now I'm just playng games with you guys, cause I need something to do while my computer gets fixed. ^_^

Learath2

Scripter
Years
Position wanted: Scripter
Proof: After 1hours of work i converted my scripts to XSE

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

If you !really really! need an advanced script i can send but its an unfinished sequance.

teejermiester

Minnesotan, you betcha!
Years

Looks great!!! and now we have two pages!! yay!!!

Position wanted: Scripter
Proof: After 1hours of work i converted my scripts to XSE

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

If you !really really! need an advanced script i can send but its an unfinished sequance.

i'm going to guess that those work, cause I have no way to test them right now and I don't know anything about scripting (okay, maybe I do know a little, but I don't like to script). You're on. BTW, do you by any chance know how to edit the world map? Or the titlescreen? If you do, thanks. ^_^

Hey Rickk, can you add leareth to the group? Thanks.

Last edited:

Rickk12345

Wants to Map and Sprite!!
Years
Ow ok,
I subscribed to the discussion, but I don't get any notifications or emails, so, I forget to check it manually...

Learath2

Scripter
Years
hey i learned titlescreen and bootscreen changeing so i can help about that. Just learnin how to change world map

teejermiester

Minnesotan, you betcha!
Years
hey i learned titlescreen and bootscreen changeing so i can help about that. Just learnin how to change world map

Thank you SOOOOOOOOO much!!!!! We can finally start getting underway with this hack. The title screen should be a groudon in front of a volcano (inside). Can you do that???

teejermiester

Minnesotan, you betcha!
Years
From now on, everyone has to be on at least once every three days, otherwise you get booted. I also have Rickk to enforce this. If you aren't checking this once every three days, you get booted.

I don;t want to sound mean, but we aren't getting anywhere with this...

Tower Tycoon Palmer

Frontier Brain
Years
  • Seen May 19, 2012
i'll try and go on after school as much as possible, but i guess homework has to take it's priorities :S
also, i'm mapping pretty much all day today, if you want me to do something in specific PM me :D

Last edited:

teejermiester

Minnesotan, you betcha!
Years
about the title screen i need images im not graphicer

Ah, I'll have them to you soon. Do you know how to edit colors and all that crap??? Like, can I send you some edited pics and you use them for the titlescreen, or do I need to do all the work???

Back