• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Mythic Legends [Beta 3 Finally Released!]

What makes this hack worth playing?

• Total voters

psychicboy

Hacking is all that matters...
Years
Pokemon:
Mythic Legends

(Titlescreen. Going to say Pokemon Mythic Legends)

A firered hack unlike others....

Introduction

Legendaries

What defines them...?

Power. Order. Chaos. Time. Space. Void

These are elements that legendaries freely control when they gain their full potential. But when do they gain their full powers? But how does a young legendary learn to control these powers?

Guardians help with this... What are Guardians? Guardians are people with the amazing powers to control and teach legendary pokemon and them their mythical powers. Some people are born guardians, and never realize it, their powers lying dormant within. So when three legends are reborn, who will raises them? Guardians of course.

Suddenly you awake. after having a dream that would never be forgotten. A dream, a reality or perhaps a premonition, all possibilities spin around in your head.
You feel evil forces lurking. Don't let a Mythic Legend die....

Features
  1. A completely new region
  2. Very strategically placed pokemon
  3. Catch able starters
  4. New Challenges
  5. A new team(generic feature)
  6. Difficult Gyms Layouts
  7. Custom sprites
  8. New scripts
  9. Most legendarys will have their own diffrent event

• Custom sprites
World Map

Story

This is just something I wrote in order for you to really get a feel of the region of Apollo and its hero. The viewpoint is from the main character in the game. It is seperated into chapters

Hope you enjoy :D

Chapter One

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Chapter Two

Spoiler:

Media Center

(BETA 3 SCREENSHOTS, THESE ARE NOT IN 2.3!)​

Screen shots

Youtube Videos

Mining Skill.​

Spoiler:

Milotic Event.​

Spoiler:

Calypso Kidnapping.​

Spoiler:

Latest Intro.​

Spoiler:

Application

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

The Team

Mappers: Aljam, Fujitsu, psychicboy

Scripters: psychicboy

Spriters: NikaNorou AimayBee

Beta Testers: psychicboy, Hypershadow189,AzrealDentara, SueAqua, dalaniir. HaloSonic

CSS: aquadan

Graphics: Blazing Pheonix, aquadan

Gramatical Error Corrector: Sarcastic Prince

Music Inserter:

Userbars

HTML:
[URL="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=230399"][IMG]http://i804.photobucket.com/albums/yy328/kurtcarter198/PokemonMythicLegends3.png[/IMG][/URL]

HTML:
[URL="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=230399"][IMG]http://i804.photobucket.com/albums/yy328/kurtcarter198/PokemonMythicLegends4.png[/IMG][/URL]

HTML:
 [URL="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=230399"][IMG]http://i804.photobucket.com/albums/yy328/kurtcarter198/PokemonMythicLegends5.png[/IMG][/URL]

Betas

Beta 3
http://www.mediafire.com/?pkcmbeqao03rpg1

V2.3 Change Log March 22 2010

*Completely changed starters base stats and move sets.

*Entire hack changed to a prettier tileset.

*Added the battle shops third challenge.

*Added a bed healing script to a certain part(I'm not one for spoiling)

*Added some pokemon sprites to a certain part for visual epicness.

*Fixed all the parts where the freaking background was glitchy as hell.

*Added a pokemon move relearner system in all the pokemon center.

*Added the rest of the heros animations(i.e bikes, hms, etc)

Attention: These beta's are not the current game, but are there so that you can see the progress the game has made and how much the game has changed over time. The latest beta will always be attached to the post.​

Pokemon: Mythic Legends Beta 2.0:

Final Thoughts

Currently I am looking for a team to help with mapping, and various other things such as inserting.

If you can do any of these, show me proof in a pm or post it here

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2012
awesome man and what i can say great original story :)
hope to see this hack finished some day

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
Hey finally it's in the showcase good job dude =P
The story is pretty nice also. The tiles aren't bad and the maps could use some work, but nice job. [= Good luck.

NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles
Years
Congratulations, Phychicboy! you deserved it! the thread outline looks like stretching the page to me, dunno why.

Last edited:
Years
Congrats psychicboy. I'm hoping that the new beta will come out soon as you said the first 3 days of this week at the latest but probably had some setbacks

psychicboy

Years
Yeah, mostly I've been trying to add new things and try to make it so you can have three additional pokemon instead of just six (with the pc's not working and all >_>)

Years
Just curious... will there be D&P pokemon in this or no? I don't think I've seen any...

But man I would love to see Darkrai in the game, even if it is only for a fight you have against a trainer

Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2021
wow this is very impressive plus i love the story, its original. hanven't played it yet cause im gonna wait for the new beta. have you have an idea of when the game will be fully completed. Also i know im new but i have yet to find a completed pokemon hack anyone know of any? good job and good luck phychicboy ;)

psychicboy

Years
Just curious... will there be D&P pokemon in this or no? I don't think I've seen any...

But man I would love to see Darkrai in the game, even if it is only for a fight you have against a trainer

I never thought about that... It would be pretty interesting to try though.

wow this is very impressive plus i love the story, its original. hanven't played it yet cause im gonna wait for the new beta. have you have an idea of when the game will be fully completed. Also i know im new but i have yet to find a completed pokemon hack anyone know of any? good job and good luck phychicboy ;)

If I can get these fall through ice tiles to work, then the next beta will be out in like 1-3 days :3

Also, try pokemon Brown, Pokemon Rijon adventures, ShinyGold, or Liquid Crystal.

psychicboy

Years
Did you have a level script active or something?

Better yet, I could give you my ips and you could do it?

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Guys, your personal discussion can go in any Team Discussion threads you have or just in your VMs/PMs, not spamming up this thread.

psychicboy

Years
Alright guys, here's a status report on Beta 3.

The fifth Gym has been added into the game and Beta 3 is 9/10ths completed :3! I just need to add a bit more things which will most likely only take me a few hours. I will work on it when I come back from school. The reason there hasn't been any progress reports, is simply because anything I might have said would of possibly ruined the story. I HATE ruining a storyline.. That's something that the player should be able to discover for themselves.

But anyway.. As said in the other thread, there are some things I really wanted in this realese that just might not make it such as

Custom Music

Custom Battlesprites

Custom Backsprites

New Titlescreen

New Worldmap

Maybe I can release them in a patch that will be used to fix errors or something. (Beta 3.2 O_O?) But anyways, thats my status.

Beta 3, is coming...

psychicboy

Years
I would like to clarify the lack of updates and setbacks.

My life.

Being in High School, I have lots of things I need to do to keep my grades up, especially because I have AP classes. All in all, Beta 3 is still coming. This hack will never be neglected untill it is completly finished, and thats a promise..

Back