The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 25th, 2010, 04:00 PM
Eternal Nightmare
Stunningly Handsome

Send a message via Yahoo to Eternal Nightmare

Advertise here
Spoiler:
Aww damn I thought the title decide was over xD

Now I must say Ichigo looks really badass with long hair, more so than Aizen >_>, and he looks so mature. I'm glad we learn where Yuzu and Karin were but what about Tessai, Jinta, and Ururu.

Aizen dishearted O THE IRONY when did Aizen ever have a heart. Also, I hate how he acts like Ichigo is his pawn or something and thinks every accomplishment Ichigo makes is for his own self purpose. Yeah his own self purpose of a person ass kicking is what I see.

Yay Gin still have some life left in him :D. I hope he can stay alive to witness Aizens death.

Finally someone shuts Aizen and his speeches up with a good hand over the face. It was very suprising and funny to say the least. Now it seems Aizen has had a small taste of Ichigo new power and maybe he's scared xD. You just gotta love how Ichigp basically dragged him to a new location.

In a single instant Ichigo don't be so overconfident :|. We all can predict Aizen will transform into a Beautifly butterfly like creature when he is defeated or close to defeat. I'm really hoping the next chapter is intense and finally scraps the Decide titles D:.
Old August 25th, 2010, 06:47 PM
Zameric
The One and Only

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Zameric
Manga 417
Spoiler:
So Ichigo arrives. Three monthes went by the the hyperbolic time chamber Dangai Precipice World, and Ichigo have longer hair and apparently got a bit taller and Isshin is sporting a rockin' beard. Tensa Zangetsu's appearance has changed..longer chain, extended tsuba, and what appears to be a glove on his right hand. Loled at Ichigo totally getting Zennosuke's name wrong. Odd how there seems to be no spiritual pressure emanating from Ichigo. Aizen complains about how Ichigo fails and is doing it wrong, but then Ichigo just just super facepalms the prick! I think it's time for Aizen to get some more hurt! >D

And I am also mad that Kubo's still using Deicide...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Nightmare View Post
Spoiler:
In a single instant Ichigo don't be so overconfident . We all can predict Aizen will transform into a Beautifly butterfly like creature when he is defeated or close to defeat. I'm really hoping the next chapter is intense and finally scraps the Decide titles D:.
Spoiler:
Aizen is already a Beautifly, next he'll evolve into an Arceus...

Old August 25th, 2010, 09:07 PM
Livewire
でんきタイプ

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Livewire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
Manga 417
Spoiler:
So Ichigo arrives. Three monthes went by the the hyperbolic time chamber Dangai Precipice World, and Ichigo have longer hair and apparently got a bit taller and Isshin is sporting a rockin' beard. Tensa Zangetsu's appearance has changed..longer chain, extended tsuba, and what appears to be a glove on his right hand. Loled at Ichigo totally getting Zennosuke's name wrong. Odd how there seems to be no spiritual pressure emanating from Ichigo. Aizen complains about how Ichigo fails and is doing it wrong, but then Ichigo just just super facepalms the prick! I think it's time for Aizen to get some more hurt! >D

And I am also mad that Kubo's still using Deicide...

Spoiler:
Aizen is already a Beautifly, next he'll evolve into an Arceus...
Spoiler:

Ok just watched 417. i must say, ichigo is quite a bad ass now, rocking the new hair and the pimped out Zangetsu. He's bound to have some tricks up his sleeve to pwn butterfree, i mean Aizen with. I really, really want to see that flashback of the hitchi-getsu fight too. :D

Unrelated, but maybe Grimmjow can magically re-appear and help out. Since he was supposed to end up a vasto Lordes and everything

Old August 26th, 2010, 09:57 AM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
Spoiler:
I have a funny feeling that "Deicide" might just be used until Aizen is dead...

But OMG EPIC CHAPTER. HE EVEN FORGOT AFRO DUDE'S NAME!!! THAT WAS EPIC WIN!!! XD XD XD XD XD

I really don't know what to think anymore about Gin's fate though... It's like... He's leaving everything up to Ichigo now, but there's no way Ichigo can take his place for Rangiku... So it's kinda... Hard to tell what'll happen.

Guess I was wrong about Ichigo's hair being only an optical illusion. Oh well. XD

Isshin better not be dead. That'd suck. We might never find out his past if he is. =O I have a feeling he's only passed out though.

Oh boy... This is gonna be a hell of a week for me. Anticipation on next week's chapter, two cosplay events, (one tomorrow and one Saturday), finding out my class assignment (which usually comes in the mail the week before school starts), and just a whole lot more anticipation. XD Damn... This chapter was insane. In a good way. But still insane...
Old August 26th, 2010, 12:37 PM
Jung
Sica please.

Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by minchan View Post
Spoiler:

But OMG EPIC CHAPTER. HE EVEN FORGOT AFRO DUDE'S NAME!!! THAT WAS EPIC WIN!!! XD XD XD XD XD

I really don't know what to think anymore about Gin's fate though... It's like... He's leaving everything up to Ichigo now, but there's no way Ichigo can take his place for Rangiku... So it's kinda... Hard to tell what'll happen.

Guess I was wrong about Ichigo's hair being only an optical illusion. Oh well. XD

Isshin better not be dead. That'd suck. We might never find out his past if he is. =O I have a feeling he's only passed out though.

Oh boy... This is gonna be a hell of a week for me. Anticipation on next week's chapter, two cosplay events, (one tomorrow and one Saturday), finding out my class assignment (which usually comes in the mail the week before school starts), and just a whole lot more anticipation. XD Damn... This chapter was insane. In a good way. But still insane...
Spoiler:
Lol When I think when Gin meant he can take his place means in battle. xDD
Isshin can't be dead. Yeah his past and the explanation of Ichigo's mother. c:
Old August 26th, 2010, 01:38 PM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaoSong View Post
Spoiler:
Lol When I think when Gin meant he can take his place means in battle. xDD
Isshin can't be dead. Yeah his past and the explanation of Ichigo's mother. c:

Spoiler:
Yeah I know that's probably what Gin meant. But still. I don't think it's okay for him to say that he can go and leave things to Ichigo. Even though Ichigo is probably strong enough to beat Aizen now, (at least I hope he is), there's no way anyone could possibly replace a childhood friend. That's just common sense. I don't think Rangiku would be okay if Gin left her again, (especially if it's for good), right after they were just reunited. I guess we can't know what'll happen for sure though, until the next few chapters are released...
Old August 26th, 2010, 03:48 PM
Naruto Uzumaki
memories.
Community Supporter

Question;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_zM6ux9X_4

That video shows Grimmjow and other Espada fighting in an enclosed space and clips I've never seen before, what episode is it from or is it from one of the movies?
Your siren wails endlessly
Open up

l MAL l
Old August 26th, 2010, 04:09 PM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Live_Wire466 View Post
Spoiler:

Ok just watched 417. i must say, ichigo is quite a bad ass now, rocking the new hair and the pimped out Zangetsu. He's bound to have some tricks up his sleeve to pwn butterfree, i mean Aizen with. I really, really want to see that flashback of the hitchi-getsu fight too. :D

Unrelated, but maybe Grimmjow can magically re-appear and help out. Since he was supposed to end up a vasto Lordes and everything

Spoiler:
Yeah, I'm hoping to see any extra things he may have learned, as well as the FGT. Perhaps Isshin could have taught him a few low-levelled spells, that may buy him some time?

As for Grimmjow coming... My friend mentioned that, and I replied with:
If Grimmjow is still alive, he would have noticed that Ulquiorra's reiatsu is gone, and would work out that he died (and that Ichigo killed him). He's in no way fit to go to Karakura (and he'd just end up going to the fake one, right?) and even if he did reach Aizen and Ichigo, he'd be too weak to DO anything.

Quote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
I would disagree with you on the Deicide, but I probably said before that Deicide will only be used a few times...

And Isshin's not dead, he's just tired. When Shinigami die, they get reincarnated immediately, no? And anyway, how would he have died? They wouldn't have said "oh, Ichigo accidentally killed Isshin" without showing it to us, and not in flash-back format.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charizard★ View Post
Question;

That video shows Grimmjow and other Espada fighting in an enclosed space and clips I've never seen before, what episode is it from or is it from one of the movies?
All of the Espada clips are from Video Game Trailers/Intros. Clips from movies 2 and 3, I see, but everything else is from the video game stuff (I don't know which games, sorry).
Old August 26th, 2010, 05:34 PM
Livewire
でんきタイプ

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Livewire
Quote:
Question;

it said on the comments page it was a blend of seasons 12 and 13, video game clips, plus the second and third movies. :3 awesome video btw
Old August 26th, 2010, 09:06 PM
Zameric
The One and Only

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Zameric
Quote:
Question;

0:01-1:55 and 3:05-3:16 are unfimilar to me, which might be from video games. that uploader of the video said they only used video games and movie clips.

1:56-3:04 and 3:17-4:24 are from the first and second movies.

Oh, and a reminder to Bleach dub watchers in the US, new Bleach episodes start this weekend.
Sunday Morning @ 1:00am

Last edited by Zameric; August 26th, 2010 at 09:24 PM.
Old August 26th, 2010, 09:39 PM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

IKR!!! AMAGAI ARC!!! <3

I'm so excited!!! This weekend will be the best ever. It's the last weekend I've got before senior year starts, and I have two cosplay events, the new Bleach season, and not to mention the last two chapters of both Bleach and Bakuman were EPIC. (I follow Bleach, Bakuman, and Naruto in WSJ, but Naruto has been just so-so for me lately...) Anyway, I'm just really excited this weekend... And lately in general. I mean, come on. SENIOR YEAR. It's a big deal. And I hear my school is FINALLY getting lockers. =O About time, I'd say. =P

Oh, and in case it wasn't implied, don't expect to hear TOO much from me today or tomorrow (Friday or Saturday) because those are the days of the cosplay events I'm attending. And uhh Sunday is, well... I'll be up all night watching and re-watching the Amagai arc, so... yeah. XD

Oh, PS...

ima kara, soutaichou-san no namae wa SLOWPOKE desu.

^
Didn't understand that? Too bad. =P

Last edited by minchan; August 26th, 2010 at 09:45 PM.
Old August 28th, 2010, 06:16 PM
Naruto Uzumaki
memories.
Community Supporter

I have a couple of questions;

Spoiler:
When Ulquiorra said that even if you get Orihime back she won't be the same. And Grimmjow said that they might have done something to her. Could it be they did something that has to do with hollowfication with her?

Spoiler:
Is Grimmjow really dead in your opinion? People say he is still alive but barely.

Spoiler:
How far off do you think Stark's power is from Yammy? Also, wouldn't Ulquiorra considered just as strong?
Open up

l MAL l
Old August 28th, 2010, 06:36 PM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

replies in bold
Spoiler:

Quote:

Spoiler:
When Ulquiorra said that even if you get Orihime back she won't be the same. And Grimmjow said that they might have done something to her. Could it be they did something that has to do with hollowfication with her?

Hard to say... Could be one of Ulquiorra and Grimmjow's mental tricks or something. I don't think we can really say for sure yet though. So far Orihime does seem to be her usual self...
Spoiler:
Is Grimmjow really dead in your opinion? People say he is still alive but barely.

I really can't say because it hasn't really been shown at all as to what his fate really is. I think we have to wait...
Spoiler:
How far off do you think Stark's power is from Yammy? Also, wouldn't Ulquiorra considered just as strong?
I can't really say anything about Yammy or characters being compared to him because his full power really hasn't been shown. As for Ulquiorra I think he might be stronger than Stark and Yammy but it's hard to know for sure. But since Aizen assigned numbers to the Espada, and Aizen never saw Ulquiorra's release, it's a definite possibility...
Old August 28th, 2010, 06:44 PM
Naruto Uzumaki
memories.
Community Supporter

I would like to find the answers to those questions soon XD

and

Spoiler:
How strong do you think Ichigo is compared to Aizen? I actually think it'll be a revamped version of him vs. Ulquiorra for some reason :/ Didn't he learn how to control the inner hollow within him again?
Open up

l MAL l
Old August 29th, 2010, 07:58 AM
smile!
Kangaskhan

Nature: Modest
Quote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
It ate my post
...I mean, I already wrote a LONG reply, then I accidentally ctrl+Z'd a sentence. I tried using the Redo button up in the reply box's various tools, but all it did was reduce the post to its early condition. AAAAA

Anyway-

Spoiler:
I think they meant that mentally. They can't have tampered with hollowfication on her. I mean, so far the process of hollowfying only happens to human souls, not the human themselves. And Orihime is just a human with special abilities, much like Ishida/Sado. But knowing Aizen (who has the HOGYOKU), it's plausible, even if it violates the rule of logic. However, we know that Aizen's interest in Orihime was only to lead the shinigami's attention towards her and capture them in Hueco Mundo, so I doubt that he would have done anything more to her.

Yammy... I think he's nothing more than a bag of bullshit. I know he's supposedly the 0th Espada, but so far his only ability that we've seen is to grow humongously big and enormous while showing no additional prowess. And a fact that we all know is that
#1 Arrancars who are Vasto Lorde most resembles a human in his original form, and
#2 An Arrancar goes into his original form when he releases

That being said, the only ones who have shown such abilities are Starrk, Barragan and Harribel, albeit Barragan being slightly... rotten. No pun intended Ulquiorra had a pair of wings, and Nnoitra had more than 2 arms. Grimmjoww has a bit of animalistic properties, and Zommari... is clearly nowhere near humanoid. Comparing Yammy, to me he looks nothing more than a retarded... ape. So, unless he has a special ability that Kubo has yet to reveal, or he somehow plays an important role in creating the Oken (as a sort of sacrifice, perhaps?), I don't see the reason why Aizen made him the 0th Espada.

Now, Ulquiorra. He did say that Aizen himself hasn't seen him in that form, but he didn't explicitly said that Aizen didn't know he has that form, right? After all, Aizen recruited all the Espada himself, and Las Noches his palace, surely he would know. This is pure speculation though. About Ulquiorra vs Yammy, unless Yammy can do any other thing than continuously growing big, I doubt Ulquiorra will have a hard time against Yammy.

Old August 29th, 2010, 09:34 AM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
ima kara, soutaichou-san no namae wa SLOWPOKE desu.
^
Didn't understand that? Too bad. =P
Something something, Head Captain's name is SLOWPOKE.

Quote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
It was always assumed that was a "mental" thing. Though if she was Hollowified, then wouldn't we have seen any hints at that? I mean, when Ichigo died, instead of sreaming "Kurosaki-Kun", wouldn't she have been mad enough to try and fight on her own? I dunno, it would just be bad writing for Kubo to just go "oh, yeah, Aizen made her a Vaizard and she kills him with those powers, despite the fact that I never hinted to that".

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
I would say... It's like Gin. He got hit with an attack that most people think would kill him, but in the next chapter we see a panel of him and he's alive (I remember a small panel with Grimmjow, beaten down and un-released).
Personally, I think that he should have died, but I think Kubo might bring him back out.

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
This is a much trickier question to answer. We don't know by how much Ulquiorra's power increased. And we haven't seen anything of Yammy's powers.
I also think that Aizen did actually know about Ulquiorra's Segunda Etapa (come on, he knew EVERY SINGLE one of Ichigo's fights), but he placed him where he would be without the power up.
Whether or not Ulquiorra is stronger than Starrk is a tricky question, because, remember, Ulquiorra has high-speed regeneration, which is a MASSIVE advantage.

As for Yammy, I think it's like Aaroniero. He was a Gillian that had powers that made him strong enough to be the top ten, right? So including Ulquiorra, Hallibel, Barragan and Starrk (most likely Vasto Lordes) that means 5 Adjuchas. Now, I know they're rare, but I highly doubt that Aizen only has FIVE Adjuchas, especially since that is one more than how many Vasto Lordes he has, and they're supposed to be a LOT rarer.
What this means is that Aaroniero's special power made him stronger than quite a few possible Adjuchas. Assuming that Yammy is the same, it could make sense for him to be stronger than Starrk.

Quote:

Spoiler:
How strong do you think Ichigo is compared to Aizen? I actually think it'll be a revamped version of him vs. Ulquiorra for some reason :/ Didn't he learn how to control the inner hollow within him again?
Spoiler:
He'll have to be strong enough to defeat Aizen, if this really is the final fight. And I think he'll have to control his inner Hollow, as well as learn the FGT, as well as any other bonuses he may get.
Old August 29th, 2010, 09:40 AM
Naruto Uzumaki
memories.
Community Supporter

Thanks for answering my questions, but I have some more now;

Spoiler:
I know that Cero Oscuras is stronger than a normal Cero but is it stronger then a Gran Ray Cero?

Spoiler:
I know this might be a stupid question, but what happens when Arrancar, Shinigami, or Hollow die? Do they go into oblivion or something?
Open up

l MAL l
Old August 29th, 2010, 09:53 AM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Spoiler:
I know that Cero Oscuras is stronger than a normal Cero but is it stronger then a Gran Ray Cero?
Spoiler:
Both Ceros (despite only being used once ever) has been said to be able to be used by all Espada, as well as being said to be many times more powerful than the cero.

But the thing is, if one was more powerful than the other, why use the other one?

The Gran Ray Cero is forbidden under Las Noches' dome, but Cero Oscuras destroyed half of the dome over Las Noches. We can all agree that they are feckin poweful.

I don't think that it will ever be stated which is stronger than the other, but we can obviously say that Ulquiorra's Cero Oscuras is stronger than Grimmjow's Gran Ray Cero.

I also prefer to think to myself that they are unique to each other. Makes fewer complications like which is stronger, and WHY DID THE OTHER ESPADA NOT USE THEM.

Quote:
Spoiler:
I know this might be a stupid question, but what happens when Arrancar, Shinigami, or Hollow die? Do they go into oblivion or something?
Spoiler:
It's as valid a question as all of your other ones.
We know that Shinigami reincarnate into the Real World.
When Hollows are killed (Quincy killed), they cease to exist.
When Hollows are purified (by a Zanpakutou) they get cleansed and sent to Soul Society (or if they were BAAAAAD they go to hell).
Arrancar, we don't know. One would assume that the same thing happens as a Hollow, but then that may bring up complications if they meet each other again XD I would imagine that they reincarnate like Shinigami.
But most Arrancars are of Menos Grandes, which are made up of many Hollows, which also might prove a problem of "do lots of souls get reincarnated at once?"
Old August 29th, 2010, 09:57 AM
Naruto Uzumaki
memories.
Community Supporter

But..

Spoiler:
Don't overtime when souls are in the SS get reincarnated? Or do they just stay there?
Open up

l MAL l
Old August 29th, 2010, 10:01 AM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
But..

Spoiler:
Don't overtime when souls are in the SS get reincarnated? Or do they just stay there?
Spoiler:
I don't quite understand what you mean by "Don't overtime when souls are reincarnated". Can you please elaborate on that?
Old August 29th, 2010, 10:05 AM
Naruto Uzumaki
memories.
Community Supporter

Sorry about that I misstyped ><

I mean;
Spoiler:
Don't overtime when souls are in the SS reincarnate into the real world sooner or later? Or do they just stay their?
Open up

l MAL l
Old August 29th, 2010, 10:35 AM
smile!
Kangaskhan

Nature: Modest
^That is still... incomprehensible. XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
Arrancar, we don't know. One would assume that the same thing happens as a Hollow, but then that may bring up complications if they meet each other again XD I would imagine that they reincarnate like Shinigami.
But most Arrancars are of Menos Grandes, which are made up of many Hollows, which also might prove a problem of "do lots of souls get reincarnated at once?"[/spoiler]
Didn't we already have this convo?
*I think we don't need to use spoilers for this, though*

I think Arrancars get the same thing that happens to a Hollow, because in essence, an Arrancar is still a Hollow.

This problem only applies to Gillians, though, I think. Because Gillians are comprised of many Hollow entities. Regarding the other classes of Hollows, (Adjuchas/Vasto Lorde) - they eat other Hollow to evolve, right? So the eaten Hollow would get reincarnated when they were eaten. [Assumption]. But yeah, this leaves a speculation for the Gillian. Would all the Hollow in a Gillian go to Soul society? Who knows...

Spoiler:
And this raises the question of... Tousen. 8D What would his next cycle be? stuck in a limbo

Old August 29th, 2010, 10:38 AM
Naruto Uzumaki
memories.
Community Supporter

Sorry, I have a typing problem today D:

Does anyone watch Bleach on Adult Swim?

I'm getting kinda sick of watching fillers in Japanese then in English. Why does there have to be so many during the Arrancar Arc D:
Open up

l MAL l
Old August 29th, 2010, 11:56 AM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Sorry about that I misstyped ><

I mean;
Spoiler:
Don't overtime when souls are in the SS reincarnate into the real world sooner or later? Or do they just stay their?
For those of you who wouldn't know (everyone besides me and Charizard★) I sent him a PM (still not understanding what he meant) and he replied:

Quote:
I mean, when souls go to the SS, do they stay their forever? Or do they reincarnate after a certain amount of time?
A soul stays in Soul Society until they die. They only get reincarnated when they are killed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smile! View Post
Didn't we already have this convo?
*I think we don't need to use spoilers for this, though*
I'm pretty sure that we did XD

Quote:
This problem only applies to Gillians, though, I think. Because Gillians are comprised of many Hollow entities. Regarding the other classes of Hollows, (Adjuchas/Vasto Lorde) - they eat other Hollow to evolve, right? So the eaten Hollow would get reincarnated when they were eaten. [Assumption]. But yeah, this leaves a speculation for the Gillian. Would all the Hollow in a Gillian go to Soul society? Who knows...
I was going to write about Gillian, but then I forgot XD.
It would make sense that eaten Hollow get reincarnated, yes, as opposed to being purified XD. Or perhaps they cease to exist (like Quincy killing).

As for Gillian...
When a normal Gillian is formed, I think all of those souls are still inside it, until it gets killed/purified/eaten, where all of those souls disappear/reincarnate/something.
But a Gillian that can evolve (into an Adjuchas or a Vasto Lorde) has to be a special Gillian, no? One where one Hollow kind of... took power over all of the others, these ones have different masks if I'm not mistaken (I may try and find a picture later). In the case of this, I think that the other Hollows "go" in the same way that an eaten Hollow does (we don't know). And that this new Gillian is only one soul.

Quote:
Spoiler:
And this raises the question of... Tousen. 8D What would his next cycle be? stuck in a limbo
Spoiler:
I think that he would still count as a "Shinigami" who uses powers of a Hollow. So we would get reincarnated, instead of being sent to Soul Society.

Quote:

Does anyone watch Bleach on Adult Swim?

I'm getting kinda sick of watching fillers in Japanese then in English. Why does there have to be so many during the Arrancar Arc D:
I don't, no.
And I guess there are a lot of fillers in the Arrancar arc because Kubo is going rather slowly (SHORT FREAKIN' CHAPTERS) and there isn't much else to do besides throw in a filler.

Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); August 29th, 2010 at 03:09 PM.
Old August 29th, 2010, 03:01 PM
Naruto Uzumaki
memories.
Community Supporter

Question(s) to all members;

Who is your favorite Captain?
Who is your favorite Espada?

Just curious to see.
Open up

l MAL l
Closed Thread