The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Keeping up with the upcoming and currently airing Japanese and English episodes? This is where you can discuss each of the episodes respectively.

Advertise here

View Poll Results: Do you like the title?
Meh, it needs a bit more... "piz·zazz!" 12 75.00%
It's great, you get a real sence that the episode is going to be great :D 4 25.00%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 31st, 2010, 12:20 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mew~

Advertise here
ミジュマル!メグロコ!危機一髪!!
Mijumaru! Meguroko! Critical Moment!!
AirDate: 30th September 2010~

So there you have it! The titles for the first two episode haven't been revealed yet but keep your eyes pealed!~

I guess this will be the episode where Ash will catch Mijumaru so maybe since there is a mention of some sort of battle maybe this shows Ash gets Mijumaru because episode 3 and in this episode they face off against Meguroko (the crocodile thing)... (my guess is he gets Mijumaru off
Professor Araragi)

Last edited by Guy; September 7th, 2010 at 07:58 AM. Reason: Made separate threads for the new titles, hun.
Old August 31st, 2010, 01:08 AM
560cool.
Probably back.

Nature: Relaxed
What the Christ...?
So you mean we get the title of the third episode, but not the 1st or 2nd ?
Well, anyways, at least Ash catches the water starter since Johto. But since there is a Meguroko in the title, I suppose he's gonna get that as well ?

Old August 31st, 2010, 01:33 AM
Recluse
The Harbinger of Solitude
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
I knew he would catch a water type at first.
Old August 31st, 2010, 09:02 AM
Guy
just a guy

Send a message via Skype™ to Guy
Is it me, or am I the only one to notice that the anime is starting on Mondays now in Japan, and not on the regular Thursdays?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 560cool. View Post
What the Christ...?
Well, anyways, at least Ash catches the water starter since Johto. But since there is a Meguroko in the title, I suppose he's gonna get that as well ?
If you notice, this episode isn't going to air until the 30th of September and it's going to be the third episode. So, I'm guessing Best Wishes is going to premier with two episodes on it's opening day. Therefore, they're probably leaving the title(s) as a surprise.

My guess is Ash gets Mijumaru from Prof. Araragi as gift in the first or second episode like the games hur hur. However, I'm leaning to bet that Ash is going to capture Mamepeto first when he arrives to Isshu. So, by the third episode he'll have Pikachu, Mamepeto, and Mijumaru. It's still possible for him to capture a Mijumaru in this episode though.

The way I see it, there's three options.
  • Ash and Co. run into a group of mean Meguroko and have a difficult time brushing them off. Mijumaru comes to the rescue like shown in earlier previews and at the end decided to travel with Ash.
  • Ash and Co. encounter wild Meguroko, and Ash uses Mijumaru to capture one giving Mijumaru character development.
  • Ash catches a Meguroko or not - he seems to want to capture a lot of Pokémon in this region. Who knows, maybe James might catch one instead.
Although, there's a list of possibilities, this is what I see most likely to happen.
Old August 31st, 2010, 09:39 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiiro View Post
Is it me, or am I the only one to notice that the anime is starting on Mondays now in Japan, and not on the regular Thursdays?
They're not though? The 30th is still on Thursday, heh! The 30th of August is a monday though did you get confused? Lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiiro View Post

• Ash catches a Meguroko or not - he seems to want to capture a lot of Pokémon in this region. Who knows, maybe James might catch one instead.
You've got me hoping James gets one now, I think it would really suit him!~

Old August 31st, 2010, 10:18 AM
Guy
just a guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mew~ View Post
They're not though? The 30th is still on Thursday, heh! The 30th of August is a monday though did you get confused? Lol.

You've got me hoping James gets one now, I think it would really suit him!~
Oh my gosh, I checked the August calendar and not September. I feel so slow now. ;~;

I can see James getting it for the reason that it looks like it could be a Pokémon that enjoys biting him when called out, but on the other hand that's usually reserved for one of James' Grass types (Victreebell, Cacnea, Carnivine). It could go to Ash and be like another Gliscor/Turtwig/Gible who's knocking down Ash and biting his head though. Either way, it's a hard call.

...Or we're just thinking too much into it, and it's just being showcased in this episode. XD;
Old August 31st, 2010, 11:22 AM
Bluerang1
pin pin

Nature: Relaxed
The thing is Hiiro, will he have 4 Pokemon already? In just the 3rd episode. I know BW is meant to be fast paced, but not this much so...
Old August 31st, 2010, 03:04 PM
okjoek
Hoenn champ

I havnt seen any of the japaneese episodes yet. I'm waiting for the sieries to come out in english first

but I'm not putting my expectations too high because It startted to dumb down after the begining of sinnoh... dawn kinda turned me away from pokemon with her high pitch annoying voice so I hope the new girl is better. Isnt she supposed to have a vine swinging jungle girl sorta attitude?
Old August 31st, 2010, 03:10 PM
PiPVoda
핖보다,화이팅!

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to PiPVoda
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluerang1 View Post
The thing is Hiiro, will he have 4 Pokemon already? In just the 3rd episode. I know BW is meant to be fast paced, but not this much so...
I agree, I don't think he'll get meguroko. Well I hope he doesn't since it'll be three pokemon so soon. Ash needs a water type! They've been neglected for years, especially Piplup with Dawn. :cry:

I am positive that he will end up with one of them. He caught Starly in the 2nd or 3rd episode in Sinnoh if I'm right. My thoughts are that if like Hiiro said he runs into a mean group of meguroko he may catch one, but I don't think it will be w/ Miju. Maybe Miju gets loose from Araragi and encouters these meguroko who Ash then uses pikachu to help beat and catch one.
Old August 31st, 2010, 04:49 PM
Dixie
But I'm Rory?!

I doubt Ash will catch a Meguroko because it's not in his MO. I have a feeling that Meguroko's will be the 5th gen's Beedrill.

I watched the latest promo with Ash and I slowed it down and the Pokemon Pikachu irontailed was dark grey which means that his first capture could possibly be the Pigeon Pokemon XD

Old August 31st, 2010, 04:51 PM
Guy
just a guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluerang1 View Post
I totally get that too, and trust me I'm with you when you say that. While I don't actually see Ash capturing a Meguroko in this episode (maybe not at all), I still think the writer's will have Ash possibly catch more than the average six Pokémon he usually has.

From the looks of things, he's going on a catching spree, and this could lead up to Ash being able to change his team throughout the anime this time.

Going off topic there, but just thought I'd mention that. >_>;
Old September 1st, 2010, 09:23 AM
PearlShipper4Life
LuffyxHancock Shipper

Wow, third title already? Hope they reveal the first two soon. I knew Ash would catch Mijumaru, that's so awesome too, he's one of my favorites and matches Ash so well. I think this will be the little guys first battle personally, to show off his skills and personality.

LuffyxHancock shipper-One Piece.
Old September 3rd, 2010, 10:36 AM
Neelh
i am so win lol!!1! :P

Mijumaru... :glomp:

Is that even an emoticon?

Anyways, Mijumaru's really cutesy, so I can't see Ash using one. Maybe Iris will catch one?

Paired with the inactive best friend in real life, Pikachu-dance!
Old September 3rd, 2010, 11:09 AM
PearlShipper4Life
LuffyxHancock Shipper

Ash has a few cute Pokemon, don't know why he can't get this little guy.

Old September 3rd, 2010, 11:24 AM
Silver25
Trainer

If he does in fact bring Gible, I see no reason to get another ground type.
Old September 3rd, 2010, 02:22 PM
OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver25 View Post
If he does in fact bring Gible, I see no reason to get another ground type.
I think he is only bringing Pikachu with him though this time unless Gible sneaks into the boat like Aipom did...
Old September 3rd, 2010, 04:00 PM
Guy
just a guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neelh View Post
Anyways, Mijumaru's really cutesy, so I can't see Ash using one. Maybe Iris will catch one?
Mijumaru's second stage evolution based on the beta art doesn't seem as cute though. :3
Old September 6th, 2010, 10:41 AM
Neelh
i am so win lol!!1! :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by PearlShipper4Life View Post
Ash has a few cute Pokemon, don't know why he can't get this little guy.
Good point. Phanphy, most of the starters...

Though most of them aren't so cutesy now.

Paired with the inactive best friend in real life, Pikachu-dance!
Old September 6th, 2010, 07:15 PM
solarowl
I'll always be an Outsider.

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to solarowl
i hope he gets mijumaru
and this isnt the first time he got a cute pokemon
Old September 7th, 2010, 06:28 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Ive added the other 3 titles to the first post guys Episode 1 sounds awsome!~

Old September 7th, 2010, 08:00 AM
Guy
just a guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mew~ View Post
Ive added the other 3 titles to the first post guys :) Episode 1 sounds awsome!~
Made individual threads for them, so lets keep this one to discuss the third episode alone.

Based on the first two titles however, I can see Ash catching Mijumaru in this episode then. It makes perfect sense based upon that.
Old September 7th, 2010, 01:55 PM
PearlShipper4Life
LuffyxHancock Shipper

This is the episode summary folks..

Slowkingsley:

Quote:
Summary

Ash and the others, meet a boy called Dan while in the middle of travelling. The group are being lead to his home which is a hot spring resort, and together with the "Desert Croc Pokemon" Meguroko, they will have fun in the sand baths.

Please remember my translations are not perfect, but give the general idea.

I'm getting maybe Negaishipping vibes from thisXD
I can't believe there doing an episode like this so early LOL That's a first.

Old September 12th, 2010, 04:45 PM
war rock exe
Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!

Nature: Hardy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 560cool. View Post
What the Christ...?
i doubt it, but that would be cool if he did
Old September 23rd, 2010, 05:49 AM
Guy
just a guy

With the premier of Best Wishes one hour special today, we have our preview for this episode.
PREVIEW HERE
Mijumaru pushing Pikachu off Ash was the shining moment in that preview. I think I like him already - as if I didn't like him before. XD;
Old September 23rd, 2010, 11:54 AM
PearlShipper4Life
LuffyxHancock Shipper

I know, saw the preview and it looks like Mijumaru is jealous of Pikachu I wonder how long this will last? I'm excited for this one. Plus shirtless Ash *WE* Fanservice.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here