The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 29th, 2010, 03:17 PM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
multiquote time!
answers in bold, full post in spoilers to be safe...
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charizard★ View Post
I would like to find the answers to those questions soon XD

and

Spoiler:
How strong do you think Ichigo is compared to Aizen? I actually think it'll be a revamped version of him vs. Ulquiorra for some reason :/ Didn't he learn how to control the inner hollow within him again?
I think Ichigo is probably on par with Aizen now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by smile! View Post
It ate my post
...I mean, I already wrote a LONG reply, then I accidentally ctrl+Z'd a sentence. I tried using the Redo button up in the reply box's various tools, but all it did was reduce the post to its early condition. AAAAA
I HATE when that happens to me!!!
Anyway-

Spoiler:
I think they meant that mentally. They can't have tampered with hollowfication on her. I mean, so far the process of hollowfying only happens to human souls, not the human themselves. And Orihime is just a human with special abilities, much like Ishida/Sado. But knowing Aizen (who has the HOGYOKU), it's plausible, even if it violates the rule of logic. However, we know that Aizen's interest in Orihime was only to lead the shinigami's attention towards her and capture them in Hueco Mundo, so I doubt that he would have done anything more to her.

Yammy... I think he's nothing more than a bag of bullshit. <-THIS. I know he's supposedly the 0th Espada, but so far his only ability that we've seen is to grow humongously big and enormous while showing no additional prowess. And a fact that we all know is that
#1 Arrancars who are Vasto Lorde most resembles a human in his original form, and
#2 An Arrancar goes into his original form when he releases

That being said, the only ones who have shown such abilities are Starrk, Barragan and Harribel, albeit Barragan being slightly... rotten. No pun intendedLOL Ulquiorra had a pair of wings, and Nnoitra had more than 2 arms. Grimmjoww has a bit of animalistic properties, and Zommari... is clearly nowhere near humanoid. Comparing Yammy, to me he looks nothing more than a retarded... ape. <- AND THIS. So, unless he has a special ability that Kubo has yet to reveal, I have a feeling there's a bit more to him though, since his fight isn't over yet. or he somehow plays an important role in creating the Oken (as a sort of sacrifice, perhaps?), I don't see the reason why Aizen made him the 0th Espada.

Now, Ulquiorra. He did say that Aizen himself hasn't seen him in that form, but he didn't explicitly said that Aizen didn't know he has that form, right? I thought it was kinda implied... After all, Aizen recruited all the Espada himself, and Las Noches his palace, surely he would know. Though you may have a point... This is pure speculation though. <-but yeah, exactly. About Ulquiorra vs Yammy, unless Yammy can do any other thing than continuously growing big, I doubt Ulquiorra will have a hard time against Yammy. Ulquiorra seems to be able to "control" Yammy in the sense that Yammy kinda follows his orders. So it seems like Yammy knows Ulquiorra is stronger than him but this is just my own speculation...
Quote:
Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
Something something, Head Captain's name is SLOWPOKE.
ima kara = from now on
soutaichosan no = head captain's name
wa = is
slowpoke = slowpoke
LOL

[/FONT]
Spoiler:
It was always assumed that was a "mental" thing. Though if she was Hollowified, then wouldn't we have seen any hints at that? I mean, when Ichigo died, instead of sreaming "Kurosaki-Kun", wouldn't she have been mad enough to try and fight on her own? I dunno, it would just be bad writing for Kubo to just go "oh, yeah, Aizen made her a Vaizard and she kills him with those powers, despite the fact that I never hinted to that".
I guess I can agree with this.

Spoiler:
I would say... It's like Gin. He got hit with an attack that most people think would kill him, but in the next chapter we see a panel of him and he's alive (I remember a small panel with Grimmjow, beaten down and un-released).
Personally, I think that he should have died, but I think Kubo might bring him back out.

Never thought of comparing his condition to Gin until now. XD That's a very interesting notion in its own way. Ouran reference LOL

Spoiler:
This is a much trickier question to answer. We don't know by how much Ulquiorra's power increased. And we haven't seen anything of Yammy's powers. All true...
I also think that Aizen did actually know about Ulquiorra's Segunda Etapa (come on, he knew EVERY SINGLE one of Ichigo's fights), but he placed him where he would be without the power up.
Whether or not Ulquiorra is stronger than Starrk is a tricky question, because, remember, Ulquiorra has high-speed regeneration, which is a MASSIVE advantage. I want that power. =P

As for Yammy, I think it's like Aaroniero. Yammy and Aaroniero are similar in another way... They both scare me. =O He was a Gillian that had powers that made him strong enough to be the top ten, right? So including Ulquiorra, Hallibel, Barragan and Starrk (most likely Vasto Lordes) that means 5 Adjuchas. Now, I know they're rare, but I highly doubt that Aizen only has FIVE Adjuchas, especially since that is one more than how many Vasto Lordes he has, and they're supposed to be a LOT rarer.
What this means is that Aaroniero's special power made him stronger than quite a few possible Adjuchas. Assuming that Yammy is the same, it could make sense for him to be stronger than Starrk.

Spoiler:
He'll have to be strong enough to defeat Aizen, if this really is the final fight. And I think he'll have to control his inner Hollow, as well as learn the FGT, as well as any other bonuses he may get.
True. But it'd be boring if he completely overpowered Aizen right away. Though I do wish Aizen would die already. XD

Quote:
Thanks for answering my questions, but I have some more now;
OHEMGEE your questions are endless! XD jk jk
Spoiler:
I know that Cero Oscuras is stronger than a normal Cero but is it stronger then a Gran Ray Cero?

Spoiler:
I know this might be a stupid question, but what happens when Arrancar, Shinigami, or Hollow die? Do they go into oblivion or something?
Those questions... I'm not actually sure. ;;
Quote:
Spoiler:
Both Ceros (despite only being used once ever) has been said to be able to be used by all Espada, as well as being said to be many times more powerful than the cero.

But the thing is, if one was more powerful than the other, why use the other one?

The Gran Ray Cero is forbidden under Las Noches' dome, but Cero Oscuras destroyed half of the dome over Las Noches. We can all agree that they are feckin poweful. true dat.

I don't think that it will ever be stated which is stronger than the other, but we can obviously say that Ulquiorra's Cero Oscuras is stronger than Grimmjow's Gran Ray Cero. I don't think you'd wanna be hit with either one though!! XD

I also prefer to think to myself that they are unique to each other. Makes fewer complications like which is stronger, and WHY DID THE OTHER ESPADA NOT USE THEM.

Spoiler:
It's as valid a question as all of your other ones.
We know that Shinigami reincarnate into the Real World.
When Hollows are killed (Quincy killed), they cease to exist.
When Hollows are purified (by a Zanpakutou) they get cleansed and sent to Soul Society (or if they were BAAAAAD they go to hell). love how ya phrase that!! XD
Arrancar, we don't know. One would assume that the same thing happens as a Hollow, but then that may bring up complications if they meet each other again XD I would imagine that they reincarnate like Shinigami.
But most Arrancars are of Menos Grandes, which are made up of many Hollows, which also might prove a problem of "do lots of souls get reincarnated at once?"
Quote:
But..

Spoiler:
Don't overtime when souls are in the SS get reincarnated? Or do they just stay there?
I think souls stay in the soul society for a certain amount of time and then they reincarnate. Or rather, they CAN reincarnate. Because if they become a shinigami or something then they wouldn't really want to. It's kinda confusing...
Quote:
Spoiler:
I don't quite understand what you mean by "Don't overtime when souls are reincarnated". Can you please elaborate on that?
Quote:
Sorry about that I misstyped ><

I mean;
Spoiler:
Don't overtime when souls are in the SS reincarnate into the real world sooner or later? Or do they just stay their?
Quote:
Originally Posted by smile! View Post
^That is still... incomprehensible. XD

Didn't we already have this convo?
*I think we don't need to use spoilers for this, though*

I think Arrancars get the same thing that happens to a Hollow, because in essence, an Arrancar is still a Hollow.

This problem only applies to Gillians, though, I think. Because Gillians are comprised of many Hollow entities. Regarding the other classes of Hollows, (Adjuchas/Vasto Lorde) - they eat other Hollow to evolve, right? So the eaten Hollow would get reincarnated when they were eaten. [Assumption]. But yeah, this leaves a speculation for the Gillian. Would all the Hollow in a Gillian go to Soul society? Who knows...

Spoiler:
And this raises the question of... Tousen. 8D What would his next cycle be? stuck in a limbo
interesting concept with him... dunno. XD
Quote:
Sorry, I have a typing problem today D:

Does anyone watch Bleach on Adult Swim?
YES.
I'm getting kinda sick of watching fillers in Japanese then in English. Why does there have to be so many during the Arrancar Arc D:
I like the Amagai arc. It's my favorite filler arc. And Bleach fillers are pretty good IMO compared to other anime fillers such as Naruto. All IMO of course. XD
Quote:
For those of you who wouldn't know (everyone besides me and Charizard★) I sent her a PM (still not understanding what she meant) and she replied:

A soul stays in Soul Society until they die. They only get reincarnated when they are killed.
Really? I thought I heard otherwise... Whatever. lol

I'm pretty sure that we did XD

I was going to write about Gillian, but then I forgot XD.
It would make sense that eaten Hollow get reincarnated, yes, as opposed to being purified XD. Or perhaps they cease to exist (like Quincy killing).

As for Gillian...
When a normal Gillian is formed, I think all of those souls are still inside it, until it gets killed/purified/eaten, where all of those souls disappear/reincarnate/something.
But a Gillian that can evolve (into an Adjuchas or a Vasto Lorde) has to be a special Gillian, no? One where one Hollow kind of... took power over all of the others, these ones have different masks if I'm not mistaken (I may try and find a picture later). In the case of this, I think that the other Hollows "go" in the same way that an eaten Hollow does (we don't know). And that this new Gillian is only one soul.

Spoiler:
I think that he would still count as a "Shinigami" who uses powers of a Hollow. So we would get reincarnated, instead of being sent to Soul Society.

I guess that makes sense.

I don't, no.
And I guess there are a lot of fillers in the Arrancar arc because Kubo is going rather slowly (SHORT FREAKIN' CHAPTERS) and there isn't much else to do besides throw in a filler.
Chapters are short because it's a weekly manga.
Old August 29th, 2010, 03:32 PM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Question(s) to all members;

Who is your favorite Captain?
Who is your favorite Espada?

Just curious to see.
I'm assuming that you're only referring to current Captains? If so, then I would say... Kenpachi and Mayuri. Mostly because Kenpachi's a fecking badass, and I love Mayuri's perfection speech (I completely agree. Though the only "perfect" thing is mathematics).
Spoiler:
Previous Captains included, that makes a list of:
Yamamoto

Soifon
Yoruichi

Gin
Amagai
Rose

Unohana

Aizen
Shinji

Byakuya
Ginrei (Byakuya's grandad)

Komamura
Love

Shunsui

Tousen
Kensei

Hitsugaya

Kenpachi
Kenpachi

Mayuri
Urahara
Hikifune

Ukitake

Of them, I like Yoruichi, Zaraki and Urahara the most.

Quote:
Originally Posted by minchan View Post
Chapters are short because it's a weekly manga.
I was more referring to the pacing of the chapters, and how much is in them, plot wise.
Naruto, for example, has the same amount of pages, but it takes a LOT longer to read a Naruto chapter than a Bleach chapter, because they fit in quite a bit more in a single page; panels are smaller, there's more dialouge, there is just "more" in a Naruto chapter than a Bleach chapter.
Old August 29th, 2010, 05:25 PM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
I usually just skim other manga that aren't Bleach, Bakuman, Nononono, Liar Game, or Sakura Hime Kaden. So I never really compare the content of Bleach vs Naruto.

I guess now that I think about it, you may be right. Well, whatever.

I don't think I really need to repeat myself about my favorite captain...
-coughshirochancough-

Spoiler:
As for Espada... I'm really not a huge fan of the bad guys but I kinda like Lilynette. In gun form. Which counts, because that's part of Stark and Lilynette's release, in which she is considered an Espada along with Stark... Yeah. Lilynette gun.

And seriously, am I the only one who compared Stark to Death the Kid from Soul Eater? =O You know, the pistol thing. =P
Old August 30th, 2010, 08:34 AM
smile!
Kangaskhan

Nature: Modest
Quote:
But a Gillian that can evolve (into an Adjuchas or a Vasto Lorde) has to be a special Gillian, no?
If I remember what I read from the Wiki, there's no special Gillian. Just that from those humongous number of Hollows that combine into a Menos Grande, one will eventually gain control over the others and evolve.

Quote:
Question(s) to all members;

Just curious to see.
Favorite captain:
For those who don't know yet-
UNOHANA =D
I could go on and on why I like her, but let's stop here. XD

Favorite Espada:
Gee, idk about this. I never thought about them as a personal character, I just see them as a whole. Though I guess I could say Harribell/Starrk/Nell, cause they're the only ones that seem to care after their Fraccion. Well, yeah. And I hate Zommari >.>

Old August 30th, 2010, 09:58 AM
Jung
Sica please.

Nature: Sassy

Spoiler:
I think I'll go through a list with a ranking of each Captain to me. :3
Excluding the 3 Ex-Captains and Amagai. :O
10. Komakura, yes I don't really like him, not because he's a wolf, but he's uber weak bankai which is only large in size. c:
9.Mayuri, Dx I really like him thought since he's got this whole rivalry with Unohana XD which is funny. But he treats Nemu(own daughter) like a piece of.. D: And experiments on all and is a great replacement for Kisuke. >.>;
8.Yamamoto, he may be powerful but not much personality is shown about him, but he does have great leadership skills and loves to play by the rules. (not to mention he'll do anything to protect KK town)
7.Unohana, she seems so motherly to me. C: She has this awesome glare, Dx but I don't want to put her on such a low rank D:
6.Ukitake, the sick but powerful kido user, not to mention his shikai ability is pretty awesome. :3 But he has some weak members in his squad. D:
5.Soi Fon,The other female captain,although she may seem weak, I think she`s pretty ninja 8D and likes to get the job done. c: Although she tends to lack emotion xD except towards lady Yourichi of course.
4. Byakuya, his story with Hisana was pretty awesome, I liked him when he first appeared in episode 18 or someting. With the whole shunpo. :D c: and not to mention his bankai is pretty amazing XD
3.Toshiro, freakin prodigy in the making and future captain commander He just needs to mature and get over his emotions towards Aizen. D: But who could blame him. His Bankai isn`t full yet but it`s a freaking dragon :D A chinese one. Which is awesome.
2. Kennny!!!!! :D Who doesn`t love this tank/violence-loving maniac? XD Even though he doesn't have a real shikai ability or bankai he's still a pretty strong force. :o
Spoiler:
1. GINNNNNNNNNNNN :D
1.Kyoraku! :D Perverted,lazy,funny,intelligent. All the characteristics of my favourite character. I think his reunion with Lisa was absolutely hilarious XD and not to mention he picks some good lieutenants. :D He defeated one hell of an espada. And he didn't even use bankai. :3

Spoiler:
Another list ftw. :3
10. Zommari, seriously, I didn't even notice him, since Byakuya murdered him. xD
9. Aaroneriu w/e, I liked him actually except for his ugly release form. XD
Spoiler:
Barragan, what a ...though touching anything will turn to old? sounds like Midas XD.
7.Yammy,definition of rage and oversized nothing but power noobs. D;
6.Nnoitora, He's like Kenny. but more more mean. D: he and Syazel turned Nel into a kid. :[
5. Syazel, Pink hair,Mayuri counterpart and epic release. :D
4.Grimmijow release Orihime, epic ceros,like in the bleach games and awesome personality, too bad Nnoitora wounded him. =.=
3. Halibel Only female espada still standing and to be number three. D: She's not suppose to be bad,but Aizen manipulated her mind D: Same with Apache,Sun-sun and Mila-rose. D:
2.Starrk, release form actually looks human, yet cool, double pistols. Which he can spam 100 ceros in mere seconds. :D
1.Ulquiorra. Epic sauce, his death touched me, and his release form was freaking awesome. I don't care what other people say about him. D:

There seems to something wrong with my spoiler tags. Even though I keep fixing it the results is the same. D:

Last edited by Jung; August 30th, 2010 at 10:04 AM.
Old August 30th, 2010, 12:25 PM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaoSong View Post

Spoiler:
I think I'll go through a list with a ranking of each Captain to me. :3
Excluding the 3 Ex-Captains and Amagai. :O
10. Komakura, yes I don't really like him, not because he's a wolf, but he's uber weak bankai which is only large in size. c:
9.Mayuri, Dx I really like him thought since he's got this whole rivalry with Unohana XD which is funny. But he treats Nemu(own daughter) like a piece of.. D: And experiments on all and is a great replacement for Kisuke. >.>;
8.Yamamoto, he may be powerful but not much personality is shown about him, but he does have great leadership skills and loves to play by the rules. (not to mention he'll do anything to protect KK town)
7.Unohana, she seems so motherly to me. C: She has this awesome glare, Dx but I don't want to put her on such a low rank D:
6.Ukitake, the sick but powerful kido user, not to mention his shikai ability is pretty awesome. :3 But he has some weak members in his squad. D:
5.Soi Fon,The other female captain,although she may seem weak, I think she`s pretty ninja 8D and likes to get the job done. c: Although she tends to lack emotion xD except towards lady Yourichi of course.
4. Byakuya, his story with Hisana was pretty awesome, I liked him when he first appeared in episode 18 or someting. With the whole shunpo. :D c: and not to mention his bankai is pretty amazing XD
3.Toshiro, freakin prodigy in the making and future captain commander He just needs to mature and get over his emotions towards Aizen. D: But who could blame him. His Bankai isn`t full yet but it`s a freaking dragon :D A chinese one. Which is awesome.
2. Kennny!!!!! :D Who doesn`t love this tank/violence-loving maniac? XD Even though he doesn't have a real shikai ability or bankai he's still a pretty strong force. :o
Spoiler:
1. GINNNNNNNNNNNN :D
1.Kyoraku! :D Perverted,lazy,funny,intelligent. All the characteristics of my favourite character. I think his reunion with Lisa was absolutely hilarious XD and not to mention he picks some good lieutenants. :D He defeated one hell of an espada. And he didn't even use bankai. :3

Spoiler:
Another list ftw. :3
10. Zommari, seriously, I didn't even notice him, since Byakuya murdered him. xD
9. Aaroneriu w/e, I liked him actually except for his ugly release form. XD
Spoiler:
Barragan, what a ...though touching anything will turn to old? sounds like Midas XD.
7.Yammy,definition of rage and oversized nothing but power noobs. D;
6.Nnoitora, He's like Kenny. but more more mean. D: he and Syazel turned Nel into a kid. :[
5. Syazel, Pink hair,Mayuri counterpart and epic release. :D
4.Grimmijow release Orihime, epic ceros,like in the bleach games and awesome personality, too bad Nnoitora wounded him. =.=
3. Halibel Only female espada still standing and to be number three. D: She's not suppose to be bad,but Aizen manipulated her mind D: Same with Apache,Sun-sun and Mila-rose. D:
2.Starrk, release form actually looks human, yet cool, double pistols. Which he can spam 100 ceros in mere seconds. :D
1.Ulquiorra. Epic sauce, his death touched me, and his release form was freaking awesome. I don't care what other people say about him. D:

There seems to something wrong with my spoiler tags. Even though I keep fixing it the results is the same. D:
Spoilertagfail. XD
I did not know you could use strike out tags to strike out smilies... Interesting. =P

I never associated Shiro's bankai with a Chinese dragon before... But it really does look like one now that I actually think about it.

ALL THE MORE REASON TO WORSHIP HIM.
I mean come on. Momo is my favorite female character and they grew up together. He has my birthday (Dec.20) and his bankai resembles my culture. <3 <3 <3 FWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Old August 30th, 2010, 01:31 PM
Zameric
The One and Only

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Zameric
Hello everyone! I'm sorry but I forgot to let you all know that I was going to be gone for the weekend. I went to Las Vegas to attend a music concert. My first concert. It was pretty cool and I had fun.

Quote:
I have a couple of questions;

Spoiler:
When Ulquiorra said that even if you get Orihime back she won't be the same. And Grimmjow said that they might have done something to her. Could it be they did something that has to do with hollowfication with her?
Spoiler:
Nah, I agree that it's was just something mental.

Quote:
Spoiler:
Is Grimmjow really dead in your opinion? People say he is still alive but barely.
Spoiler:
It could go either way, knowing Kubo. I hope he doesn't die.

Quote:
Spoiler:
How far off do you think Stark's power is from Yammy? Also, wouldn't Ulquiorra considered just as strong?
Spoiler:
Well, I don't think we got to see all of Starrks power, and we have only see that Yammy is the Hulk of Bleach, so idk.
And I believe Ulquiorra in his Segunda Etapa could probably give Starrk a good run for his money.
Espada #1-4 and Yammy in resurrección are all pretty hard to compare to one another in terms of strength.

Quote:
Spoiler:
How strong do you think Ichigo is compared to Aizen? I actually think it'll be a revamped version of him vs. Ulquiorra for some reason :/ Didn't he learn how to control the inner hollow within him again?
Spoiler:
Like ILP said, I'm sure Ichigo is strong enough now to be on par with Aizen, if not enough to defeat him.

Quote:
Quote:
ima kara, soutaichou-san no namae wa SLOWPOKE desu.

^
Didn't understand that? Too bad. =P
Something something, Head Captain's name is SLOWPOKE.
I swear, she tries to push my buttons on purpose...
tries to find Min so I can practice my dagger throwing technique

Quote:
Thanks for answering my questions, but I have some more now;

Spoiler:
I know that Cero Oscuras is stronger than a normal Cero but is it stronger then a Gran Ray Cero?
Spoiler:
That's another tough question. Like ILP said, both have only been used by one Espada, and both by different Espada.
It would be nice if we had a few more examples of each cero, but oh well.
I would just say that they are both powerful and you probably wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of either.

Old August 30th, 2010, 02:29 PM
Jung
Sica please.

Quote:
Spoilertagfail. XD
I did not know you could use strike out tags to strike out smilies... Interesting. =P

I never associated Shiro's bankai with a Chinese dragon before... But it really does look like one now that I actually think about it.

ALL THE MORE REASON TO WORSHIP HIM.
I mean come on. Momo is my favorite female character and they grew up together. He has my birthday (Dec.20) and his bankai resembles my culture. <3 <3 <3 FWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Actually, in the movie Diamond Dust you can clearly see his zanpaktou's whole body which was serpent -like with the head of a dragon. So I just compared it to a chinese dragon. :o his bankai resembles my culture too. o3o;.
Old August 30th, 2010, 08:30 PM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Well I watched that movie tons of times and I just tend to focus on Shiro's EPIC AWESOEMSAUZNESS rather than other stuff. XD

And SLOWPOKE... PUSHING BUTTONS IS FUN. But..... PLEASEDONTKILLME???
*insert puppeh eyez here*

...And it's your fault for agreeing to accept the Slowpoke in that trade. =P

And I just realized that now I'm basically 2 episodes behind on Bleach. Because today's episode is coming out really soon and I haven't even watched last week's. Damn. Oh well. I'll catch up soon. ;;
Old August 31st, 2010, 06:36 PM
Zameric
The One and Only

Anime 286
Spoiler:
Not much happened in this episode, pretty much went exactly the the manga counter part. Although it didn't have Mayuri's death glare at Ichigo. But it had Unohana taunting Mayuri. And I still lawled at Kenpachi attacking Ichigo, then getting sucker punched by Yammy. But some of you might be a bit miffed, looks like there gonna be a filler episode. Hopefully it'll only be one or a few episodes and not a whole arc.

Old September 1st, 2010, 04:33 PM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Please read the rules again before you join...

MANGA:
Spoiler:

OMGOMGOMG ICHIGO <3
GOOOO!!!!! KILL AIZEN!!! SEND HIM TO HELL!!! XD XD XD XD XD
...I don't even mind that it's called "Deicide 20" because Ichigo is finally overpowering Aizen. About time someone does that!!! XD XD XD XD XD KYAHH~~~
XD XD XD XD XD
...Sorry I don't have much else to say... It was a pretty fast paced chapter but it's still pretty damn awesome. XD XD XD
Old September 1st, 2010, 04:56 PM
Naruto Uzumaki
memories.
Community Supporter

Wow, surprised...
Spoiler:
Ichigo has the power to kill Aizen right now. The manga was awesome, but I wonder what other powers does Aizen have? And same with Ichigo, I wonder how his hollow form will look.
Your siren wails endlessly
Open up

l MAL l
Old September 1st, 2010, 07:32 PM
Lance
Master of Dragons

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Lance
Quote:
Wow, surprised...
Spoiler:
Ichigo has the power to kill Aizen right now. The manga was awesome, but I wonder what other powers does Aizen have? And same with Ichigo, I wonder how his hollow form will look.
Spoiler:

Agreed, Ichigo is basically god right now, he can take aizen down right now if he wanted too. The next chapter will habe an Aizen counter-attack i think. Kubo always has the opponent make a comeback after ichigo or whoever has an epic moment.
Old September 1st, 2010, 10:07 PM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Spoiler:
I guess you guys have a point about there being a chance of Aizen's counterattack... But I still wish Ichigo would just kill him already.

But you know, I kinda wonder about the Final Getsuga Tensho... I mean... if his reiatsu is "gone" then how will he use a reiatsu based attack from his Zakpakuto like Getsuga Tensho, or FGT?? Supposing FGT is the same type of attack GT...

Guess we'll have to wait...

I'd like to see some flashbacks though, of Ichigo's training... You know, after Tensa Zangetsu and Hollow Ichigo fused. XD

Anyway I'm really glad Aizen is finally failing. =P Hahahahaha... ;;

Speaking of "Aizen"... Has anyone seen the user, Sosuke Aizen??? She's not posted in a while I don't think. =P It's been nearly a month. Her last post here was on Aug. 5. =P That's quite a while, for not posting a reason for absence. Especially for a captain. =P I'm sure she has her reasons but it's just something I happened to notice. A lack of an Aizen fangirl. =P (Though considering the events in the recent chapters which I will not elaborate on out of spoiler tags, of course, it might be a good thing...?) I noticed she hasn't even been on PC since the 5th too. Just saying. I wonder if she's okay. =/

Last edited by minchan; September 1st, 2010 at 10:13 PM.
Old September 2nd, 2010, 07:48 AM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Spoiler:
"You have thrown away your reiatsu". Interesting concept. Turning your reiatsu into pure physical strength, which makes me think of a few things:
Can he learn Kidou now? Since Kidou and Reiatsu were in the same category in the Battle Charts, I would assume that they are related enough that not having reiatsu anymore would prevent him from using Kidou.
What of Getsuga Tenshou? It's clearly not a melee attack, so it must be a reiatsu attack, no? Is he now unable to use that?
Would this make the Final Getsuga Tenshou a melee attack, or something completely different entirely?
What if Kenpachi did this?

Though, I have to say, it's a good plan. Ichigo has a MASSIVE Reiatsu (as shown when Unohana was surprised that he had a Captain's level Reiatsu, despite his coat being torn) and it seems like it would be rather useless against Aizen, so trading it for pure strength, which will be more useful, is very smart.

Deicide 20... I hope that it stops soon. I like Kubo's silly Engrish titles.

Seeing that massive chunk of land raise up makes me think of how much more epic the anime will be.

Watching Ichigo be incredibly serious and stoic makes me think... What if we had a silly protagonist? Someone like Goku, who would love a fight like this, and would enjoy it, even if he lost Forgetting the fact that the world would end. But, of course, this is Ichigo, our "villain-looking good guy".

The agglutination...? Okay, MangaStream/Blinktopia/whoever is the official translator, you're being a bit show-offy now.

Agglutination comes from the Latin phrase meaning "to glue to", so he's referencing the Zanpakutous joining with their arms. It's also a medical term.

I think Aizen's right, though, it would make sense for Zanpakutou to be at their strongest when joined with their wielders. But how much more epic would it be if Aizen's Zanpakutou broke? I mean, Ichigo's bond with Tensa Zangetsu has obviously grown stronger, but what of Aizen and Kyouka Suigetsu?

I like that Ichigo stopped the blade with his hand. It seems like a reference to when Aizen did something similar. It's a shame that Ichigo didn't do something similar, because that would have been an incredible moment of Ironic Echo.

"I can understand if he can dodge it, even if it's impossible for him to do so, I can understand." Aizen's logic shining through.
Perhaps Ichigo can concentrate his Reiatsu-strength into various parts of his body? To his legs to make him fast, then to his arm for a strong swing, to his hand to stop the blade, etc.

Ichigo's mindraping monolouge is also pretty badass. I was also slightly mindraped myself.

Aizen's talking a lot. You know what that means? He's scared. He's meant to be able to do spells of that level without the chant, and yet he's using the chant because he's afraid that it won't be as powerful.

Black Coffin's going to look epic in the anime.

But the thing is... How did Ichigo destroy it? He can't have used his reiatsu, did he swing his sword?

And Ichigo mentioning that Aizen was wrong about his sword moving the earth... What if that's the same with his Reiatsu? He neither confirmed nor denied that bit, perhaps he still has his Reiatsu, then?

Wow, longer than usual chapter XD Mostly Aizen talking, probably. I'm glad that we're seeing that Ichigo is strong enough to beat Aizen (at least, until Aizen powers up again). But there's that small, nagging feeling in the back of my head that Ichigo shouldn't be that powerful...

Quote:
Wow, surprised...
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Ichigo has the power to kill Aizen, yes, but there's no way he will. The final fight, obviously, needs to be a lot longer than, what, 2 chapters?

Aizen, after going on and on about transcending the powers of Hollows and Shinigami should have some interesting powers, while still retaining his Shinigami powers (Kidou, as we've seen) and maybe even being able to use Cero? This has the potential to be an epic fight, if there's a large variety in attacks. Aizen already has, I think, almost 200 Kidou spells (99 Hadou and 99 Bakudou) including the many that we haven't seen. Not to mention all those variations on Ceros (Grand Ray Cero and Cero Oscuras I'd like to see again), and Balas, and all sorts of Hollow attacks that we haven't seen. As well as all the new godly-powers he now has... This should be INCREDIBLY in the anime if he uses a lot of these.

As for his Hollow form... It all depends on what happened to it and Tensa Zangetsu, since they fused and were defeated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Live_Wire466 View Post
Spoiler:

Agreed, Ichigo is basically god right now, he can take aizen down right now if he wanted too. The next chapter will habe an Aizen counter-attack i think. Kubo always has the opponent make a comeback after ichigo or whoever has an epic moment.
Spoiler:
Like I said before, Aizen has to have a counter attack, otherwise the fight will be too short and boring.

Quote:
Speaking of "Aizen"... Has anyone seen the user, Sosuke Aizen??? She's not posted in a while I don't think. =P It's been nearly a month. Her last post here was on Aug. 5. =P That's quite a while, for not posting a reason for absence. Especially for a captain. =P I'm sure she has her reasons but it's just something I happened to notice. A lack of an Aizen fangirl. =P (Though considering the events in the recent chapters which I will not elaborate on out of spoiler tags, of course, it might be a good thing...?) I noticed she hasn't even been on PC since the 5th too. Just saying. I wonder if she's okay. =/
I haven't seen her, no, but I'm sure she's fine. I mean, when I had to go away for a week because I had a broken router, the only way I managed to get on and say was because I used my cousin's internet. It could be something similar. Or she could have gone back to school/college/uni/whatever, and didn't mention that, and she's just incredibly busy. Again, I'm sure it's nothing to worry about.
Old September 2nd, 2010, 08:10 AM
Eternal Nightmare
Stunningly Handsome

Send a message via Yahoo to Eternal Nightmare
Pretty epic chapter but not nearly enough action to please my cravings
Spoiler:
My favorite part of the cchapter was Ichigo smashing Black Coffin like it was nothing. Also gotta love the part how he corrected Aizen on how it was his sword that did hurt the mountain/hill. That poor mountain/hill thing :[. Well it great to see Aizen has some fear in him now and now shall receive a good ass kicking. But maybe with more "fear" instilled into him will make his transformation into God complete. Well waiting on the excitement of the next chapter :D.

Quote:
I was just about to say the same thing :0. But I'm sure she has her reasons yep.
Old September 2nd, 2010, 07:03 PM
Zameric
The One and Only

Quote:
Spoiler:
But you know, I kinda wonder about the Final Getsuga Tensho... I mean... if his reiatsu is "gone" then how will he use a reiatsu based attack from his Zakpakuto like Getsuga Tensho, or FGT?? Supposing FGT is the same type of attack GT...
Spoiler:
I believe Ichigo is able to skillfully manipulate his reiatsu, maybe with his newly master Vizard powers, to and is using it to augment his strength/power

Quote:
By now, she's probably just busy with school. I was thinking about Sousuke with all this Aizen talk too. xD

Manga 418
Spoiler:
This was an epic chapter, and I don't called manga chapters epic very often! I don't agree with what Aizen said. I think Ichigo has reiatsu, but is just using it to augment his strength/power somehow. Like ILP said, this fight will be totally epic once it becomes animated. Although I hope they won't murder it like those people did with the Kyuubi vs. Pain fight in Naruto anime. I'm interested in learning how exactly Ichigo destroyed Aizen's full powered Black Coffin. I loved how Ichigo kind of mind****** Aizen in this chapter. Now I've heard some people who are made that now Ichigo is all hax, but I just say...BOUT **** TIME!

Last edited by Zameric; September 2nd, 2010 at 07:14 PM.
Old September 2nd, 2010, 08:34 PM
Nicktacular
Charismatic Master

Nature: Impish
bleach will probably have ichigo whoop his ass for like two to four chapters and azian will like find the key or something and run away into the kings place

75% of Pokémon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their Pokémon battle-worthy.
If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokémon up legally, put this in your signature.

Old September 3rd, 2010, 05:49 AM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Nightmare View Post
Pretty epic chapter but not nearly enough action to please my cravings
Don't worry, that should come soon enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Nightmare View Post
Spoiler:
Well it great to see Aizen has some fear in him now and now shall receive a good ass kicking. But maybe with more "fear" instilled into him will make his transformation into God complete. Well waiting on the excitement of the next chapter :D.
Spoiler:
That's an interesting idea, definitely, Ichigo making Aizen transform again by accident 8O.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
Spoiler:
Although I hope they won't murder it like those people did with the Kyuubi vs. Pain fight in Naruto anime.
Spoiler:
I have a feeling, just call it a feeling, that you liked this chapter.

What do you mean by "murdering the scene"? Granted, I haven't watched that fight except as manga...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicktacular View Post
bleach will probably have ichigo whoop his ass for like two to four chapters and azian will like find the key or something and run away into the kings place
If you are going to join the club, please do so properly (I suggest reading the first post).
And in response to your statement, which I would think we might need to spoiler now?
Spoiler:
There is no way that the fight will just be Ichigo beating up Aizen. Watching all "final fights" from all sorts of animes and mangas, they are never that simple and boring. And it will last MUCH longer than 2-4 chapters, Ulquiorra fight lasted, I think, a dozen, even.
And Aizen needs to create the King's Key, from scratch. He wouldn't do that while Ichigo is still there to fight him. Aizen doesn't seem like the kind of person who would run away from a fight, either.
Old September 3rd, 2010, 04:45 PM
Jung
Sica please.

Bleach 418
Spoiler:
C: Aizen's failing, Ichigo's kicking ass, what more to expect? Ichigo's power has grown tremendously. But Aizen's hougyoku might do something to him to power up, and go Aizen McGod. D:

Apologies for the inactivty, I saw the manga on Tuesday, but my relatives came over. D:
Old September 3rd, 2010, 06:38 PM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Haha so I guess people agree that
Spoiler:
Ichigo certainly has the upper hand in this fight. XD

I think I was just a bit paranoid with Sosuke (user, damn thats confusing!! XD) because on this other forum I go on, there are some people who disappear for a while, and then come back with posts about attempted suicide or something. =P some depressed people on that site but... yah. I'm probably overthinking things. XD

oh yeah and I started school today so I'll still come on a lot but I can't be on quite as much as during the summer. Gotta work hard to not flunk outta senior year. XD

And I still need people to come to the Bleach photoshoot at the New York Anime Festival this year... if ANY of you have a Bleach cosplay and can POSSIBLY make it... please tell me!!! or even if you know someone who can come. Online friend, IRL friend, or otherwise. doesn't matter. I just need more people!! I have like 5 people saying "maybe" but nobody said yet "i will be there" so.........

sorry I'm a little off topic right now but I need to find people......... tell ANY friends you know online or IRL who might be able to make it... please?? thanks.
Old September 3rd, 2010, 07:28 PM
Eternal Nightmare
Stunningly Handsome

Send a message via Yahoo to Eternal Nightmare
Glad you think its interesting ILP :] I mean

Spoiler:
Fear was needed for him to turn Beautifly right. So more fear or more powerful emotion will trigger another transformation

Wow starting school now minchan. School has been going on for at least 4 weeks in my location.
Old September 4th, 2010, 01:52 PM
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Well we got off in the LAST week of June so it was a REALLY short vacation as it is. It's always like that. =P You know, there's a cartoon on Disney channel called Phineas and Ferb. Anyway the theme song says "there's 104 days in summer vacation"... My butt. We barely get 70. D= I mean really. June 26 - September 2. That's our vacation. Where "104" is from, I have NO idea. I really wanna rant about it but it's off topic as it is, so...

Anyway, TONIGHT is the night we FINALLY get to hear RURI-CHAN!!! (In English. XD) RURI-CHAN!!!

We also get to hear Kenryu~
Old September 4th, 2010, 02:00 PM
strictlypreme
Beginning Trainer

not a huge fan of bleach but i like a few episode
Old September 4th, 2010, 08:56 PM
Naruto Uzumaki
memories.
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by strictlypreme View Post
not a huge fan of bleach but i like a few episode
Your not a group member. Join or don;t post.

Spoiler:
I have a question;
Did you guys think that the Espada who died used their powers to their full extent?
Your siren wails endlessly
Open up

l MAL l
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links