The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Keeping up with the upcoming and currently airing Japanese and English episodes? This is where you can discuss each of the episodes respectively.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 30th, 2010, 10:33 PM
rockets>u
The Champion of on-and-off

Nature: Relaxed

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomackze View Post
I'm hoping this is not the last we would see of Takuto... you can't just have 2 legendary pokemon and all of a sudden disappear...

There has to be more back story to him
It really depends on Takuto's purpose.

Personally I think it was a cop out by the writers and the whole purpose of Takuto was to knock Ash out of the competition so they could end the series, hope I am wrong though.

@ Those people arguing over catching legendaries and how it affects the world, come on, its just an anime series...Besides, Ash could catch a legendary and let it roam around the world doing whatever it liked until that one battle where Ash needed it.

Old August 31st, 2010, 01:11 AM
560cool.
Probably back.

Nature: Relaxed
Why ? WHY ??
I am terribly dissapointed in Ash vs. Takuto. I mean, what the heck, one episode, a loser and the reveal of the Suzuran Conference winner and that's it ?
That episode was...fail. I am hoping that the same thing won't happen for Isshu. It feels like Ash hasn't learned anything from his trip to Sinnoh. I WANT A THREE EPISODE FINAL.
I am upset. ):

Old August 31st, 2010, 05:24 PM
Vernikova
Booted out - don't be like me!

Anyone who thought Ash was going to win the Sinnoh League is a moron. It was clear that after the Ash v. Paul match that the rest of the Sinnoh League was going to be rushed and poorly executed. The writers still don't know how to make exciting endings as shown by Ash being jobbed at the end.
Old August 31st, 2010, 05:34 PM
PiPVoda
핖보다,화이팅!

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to PiPVoda
I dunno, kind of sad that it was the end of D&P era. I feel so attached.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vernikova View Post
Anyone who thought Ash was going to win the Sinnoh League is a moron. It was clear that after the Ash v. Paul match that the rest of the Sinnoh League was going to be rushed and poorly executed. The writers still don't know how to make exciting endings as shown by Ash being jobbed at the end.
as usual xD. I wonder what drastic changes in the anime b&w will bring.
Old September 2nd, 2010, 08:39 AM
Kanto_Johto
Never glimpse the truth

Nature: Bold
A trainer with a Darkrai and a Latios? Seriously?

I bet he had one of the Legendary Beasts too. Most likely Raikou.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here