The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Keeping up with the upcoming and currently airing Japanese and English episodes? This is where you can discuss each of the episodes respectively.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 27th, 2010, 10:11 AM
PearlShipper4Life
LuffyxHancock Shipper

Advertise here
I'll miss this series, Dawn will be missed as she was such a great character and of course I will miss more than any thing Pearlshipping *Cries* Brock's been on far too long. So good-bye Brock, you'll be missed by some but alas not by me. That image of Ash and Dawn giving there last high five, just looks so sad. I heard that egotistic penguine will cry too, never thought he would.

LuffyxHancock shipper-One Piece.
Old August 27th, 2010, 10:52 AM
Kirbychu
Scyther

Nature: Naughty

Haha, Dawn has a really long arm in this pic. :P

I really do like the title, but I won't miss Dawn one bit.

Paired to cr4y

Last edited by Kirbychu; August 30th, 2010 at 10:05 AM.
Old August 30th, 2010, 04:30 AM
TRXO
PokeGames master

I hope Ash/Satoshi will get his old pokemon with him, especially Bulbasaur. But I wonder if he'l ever get Primeape, Butterfree, Squirtle, Pidgeot and Charizard. It's sad that the only pokemon he's got left from his Kanto travels are Bulbasaur, Kingler, and Pikachu of course.
Old August 31st, 2010, 07:01 AM
bwburke94
NEW RUN STARTS AUGUST 1! 000/721

Nature: Relaxed
With Brock leaving, who will cook the food?

3DS Friend Code: 0645-5804-7602

I'm just a little crazy sometimes.
OK, a lot crazy all the time.

My romhacks and Essentials games are on hold until Essentials is updated.
Old August 31st, 2010, 08:47 AM
TRXO
PokeGames master

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwburke94 View Post
With Brock leaving, who will cook the food?
I think someone said the new girl knows to cook.
Old August 31st, 2010, 09:02 AM
double trouble!
Psyduck

I'm going to miss DP when it ends...
I just got into it a few months ago.
Old August 31st, 2010, 06:58 PM
GSCyndaquil19

Send a message via AIM to GSCyndaquil19
well i wasnt really too interested in DP but im looking forward to this episode,the only thing is,im gonna miss Brock,hes been with Ash through everything except orange islands but during that you still caught glimpses of him. Cuz it seems that Ash and Brock were best friends,they never got into arguments and they would constantly talk about their old adventures.So during Best Wishes its gonna feel like theres somehting missing and that something is Brock of Pewter City and I will never forget him.
Old August 31st, 2010, 07:52 PM
PiPVoda
핖보다,화이팅!

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to PiPVoda

This probably won't air in the US till later this year or early next year, but I remember the ending to Hoenn, got kinda sad yet at the same time pretty happy. I haven't really been watching Sinnoh--and I regret it hopefull it comes out on DVD--but I'll definitely have to watch the remainder of the series as it airs here in America.

I'd like to not call this an adieu, but an à bientôt !
Old September 1st, 2010, 09:04 AM
PearlShipper4Life
LuffyxHancock Shipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRXO View Post
I think someone said the new girl knows to cook.
LOL Iris cooking? Dento being a waiter? What? Ash has it pretty good now, looks like it was a good thing to get rid of Brock Any who, on topic some one posted the voice actors list, doesn't look like any one will be in it besides Ash/Dawn/Brock/Team Rocket. Hope that doesn't have any Misty fans stop watching the show, I heard some would if she didn't appear this episode :\ Any ways, I hope they don't just show Pipulp's feelings, they need to show how Dawn feels too right? They already shoved enough of that bird onto us.

Old September 1st, 2010, 09:57 AM
Kirbychu
Scyther

Quote:
Originally Posted by PearlShipper4Life View Post
LOL Iris cooking? Dento being a waiter? What? Ash has it pretty good now, looks like it was a good thing to get rid of Brock Any who, on topic some one posted the voice actors list, doesn't look like any one will be in it besides Ash/Dawn/Brock/Team Rocket. Hope that doesn't have any Misty fans stop watching the show, I heard some would if she didn't appear this episode :\ Any ways, I hope they don't just show Pipulp's feelings, they need to show how Dawn feels too right? They already shoved enough of that bird onto us.
You're implying that they haven't already shoved enough of that contest obsessed freak into our faces. I found Dawn to be a really bland character, I honestly can't wait until she leaves. Then again, this is Pokemon.

Paired to cr4y

Old September 2nd, 2010, 06:23 AM
bwburke94
NEW RUN STARTS AUGUST 1! 000/721

I guess it's time to start up our theories on why Misty and Ritchie haven't appeared since AG. My brother came up with one for Ritchie a few weeks ago, and he's treating it like canon for some reason.

3DS Friend Code: 0645-5804-7602

I'm just a little crazy sometimes.
OK, a lot crazy all the time.

My romhacks and Essentials games are on hold until Essentials is updated.
Old September 2nd, 2010, 07:17 AM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Nature: Mild
Quote:
I hope Ash/Satoshi will get his old pokemon with him, especially Bulbasaur. But I wonder if he'l ever get Primeape, Butterfree, Squirtle, Pidgeot and Charizard. It's sad that the only pokemon he's got left from his Kanto travels are Bulbasaur, Kingler, and Pikachu of course.
Ash can call upon Squirtle and Charizard any time he wishes, like when he battled Brandon. Too your post about Iris being a cook that was speculated because she was a "jungle girl" therefore she cooks for herself because she has no one else to cook for her.

I am curious what will prompt Ash to go to Isshu though, something must spark his interest in this episode, or Oak will tell him to deliver something like he did with the GS Ball.

Brian - 0089 1621 6313 - White

Old September 2nd, 2010, 09:26 PM
fenyx4
X does Y WITH AUTHORITY!

Nature: Timid
That title is indeed a touching one, and it fits with the eventual close of the DP saga (I'll wait for the dub version though)... For some reason, the title keeps on ringing the phrase "Diamonds are a girl's best friend" in my head, which in turn leads to the 'pun' of "Diamonds Are A Pearl's Best Friend!", which could be a possible dub title variant... :\ I guess it could highlight the lasting friendships formed between Ash, Dawn, and Brock during their journeys in Sinnoh...

Either way, the ep is sure to bring out many heartfelt emotions...
Old September 3rd, 2010, 01:55 AM
Bluerang1
pin pin

Piplup: I'm not going to be the Anime mascot anymore! Waah! *acts out and seeks attention*

Stupid blue thing is going to ruin the last episode with's it's stupid ego. It's like the writers wants me to hate it. It's not like Dawn is leaving it, is it?
Old September 3rd, 2010, 03:02 AM
TRXO
PokeGames master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenshin5 View Post
Ash can call upon Squirtle and Charizard any time he wishes, like when he battled Brandon. Too your post about Iris being a cook that was speculated because she was a "jungle girl" therefore she cooks for herself because she has no one else to cook for her.

I am curious what will prompt Ash to go to Isshu though, something must spark his interest in this episode, or Oak will tell him to deliver something like he did with the GS Ball.
But you still got to wonder about Pidgeot, Primeape anb Butterfree
Old September 3rd, 2010, 10:34 AM
Neelh
i am so win lol!!1! :P

Nature: Quirky
I will cry. I know it. I never really liked Dawn, but then I saw how awesome Contests were and I really liked her 'I'M NOT HUNGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!' in DoaRD. The DP reference is quite teary too.

Paired with the inactive best friend in real life, Pikachu-dance!
Old September 3rd, 2010, 03:33 PM
chiefsfan212006
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
But you still got to wonder about Pidgeot, Primeape anb Butterfree
Primeape would have been cool to see. I honestly don't get the point of Ash having it in the first place, due to how it was used. I was looking forward to Pidgeot, but it had to leave. (Pidgeot, Charizard, Lapras, Butterfree and Squirtle. I liked them.)

I hate how Ash has to release some of his pkmn. If anything, I hope in the new series, he uses most of them at some point. I really wish Kingler, Muk and Tauros did more traveling.
Old September 3rd, 2010, 08:54 PM
TRXO
PokeGames master

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefsfan212006 View Post
Primeape would have been cool to see. I honestly don't get the point of Ash having it in the first place, due to how it was used. I was looking forward to Pidgeot, but it had to leave. (Pidgeot, Charizard, Lapras, Butterfree and Squirtle. I liked them.)

I hate how Ash has to release some of his pkmn. If anything, I hope in the new series, he uses most of them at some point. I really wish Kingler, Muk and Tauros did more traveling.
Ash had to catch Primeape because it's the only way he could have gotten his hat back and he had to give it away so that he can become stronger. Ash knows where he left Pidgeot and he might see him again since he promised to come back for him. Butterfree he had to release so he could have babies and Lapras had to come back to her family because she was an infant. I think it's good that Ash released them for their well being and not keeping them for his collection selfishly, but I still think his Kanto pokemon are the best.
Old September 4th, 2010, 05:10 AM
chiefsfan212006
Beginning Trainer

It's obvious what he'll get. A fire, water, grass, flying and one random type (maybe ice, ground, dragon.) Some of his best are not with him, mainly the Kanto ones, so I agree.
Old September 4th, 2010, 01:41 PM
PearlShipper4Life
LuffyxHancock Shipper

The kanto Pokemon of his are good, but not the best, all of his Pokemon are the best!
This time, he's getting a Water Pokemon first and I think hey'll be getting all three starters like in Kanto.

Old September 6th, 2010, 08:37 AM
TRXO
PokeGames master

The only times he didn't get the 3 starters were Hoenn and Sinnoh because the other characters didn't have them, but if the new characters will have them, he won't.
Old September 6th, 2010, 10:07 AM
Neelh
i am so win lol!!1! :P

Nature: Quirky
I hope he gets Tsutaja. It's final evolution is so beautiful and graceful. I think the only difference between mine and Pikachu-Dance's games are gonna be amount of Pokemon and the time taken to complete

Paired with the inactive best friend in real life, Pikachu-dance!
Old September 6th, 2010, 10:26 AM
Guy
just a guy

Send a message via Skype™ to Guy
Seems like things are steering a bit off-topic here, but please let's keep this thread to discussing the last episode of Diamond and Pearl - which happens to air this week. If you want to discuss about the upcoming new season, then you may do so in the Pokémon Best Wishes [Discussion Thread].
Old September 6th, 2010, 11:14 AM
AliceBlaze
Shiny Collector

Nature: Lonely
It's gonna be so sad when Dawn and Brock leaves. I think it's bad enough that Misty left and got replaced by that annoying May. The last DP episode will be the saddest thing to happen in the anime since the episode Gotta Catch You Later.

I hope Dawn will appear in an episode or two during the Best Wishes series. I'm sure she will since Misty appears in two episodes of the Advanced generation series and May appears in a couple of episodes in the DP series.
Old September 6th, 2010, 04:45 PM
imevil
Biggest Scyther Fan
Community Supporter

i think they'll do what they did in Hoenn and kanti with brock, he leaves and comes bvack
Emerald Second City Challenge- COMPLETE
ULTIMATE MONOTYPE WATER!
Fire Red (COMPLETE) -> Crystal (COMPLETE) -> Emerald (COMPLETE) -> Platinum(COMPLETE -> Black 2

Hunger Games Challenge- District 8: Ruby 2/8

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here