• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokémon Prism [Premiering on Twitch Plays Pokemon in On October 9th]

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Where can I find this "Prismeon" or whatever it`s called? Knowing how awesome CBM is, it has to be amazing! I don`t care if it`s fake.

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2013
Where can I find this "Prismeon" or whatever it`s called? Knowing how awesome CBM is, it has to be amazing! I don`t care if it`s fake.

Go back a few pages in the thread, it has been mentioned quite a few times.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Thanks. Also, where is Magma Caverns? And what do you do with the Pikachu in the Pokemon only area? It joins when I have another Pikachu but I don`t know what to do from there. One last thing. I got the shiny Caterpie from the mother Butterfree but it isn`t shiny! What do I do? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2013
Thanks. Also, where is Magma Caverns? And what do you do with the Pikachu in the Pokemon only area? It joins when I have another Pikachu but I don`t know what to do from there. One last thing. I got the shiny Caterpie from the mother Butterfree but it isn`t shiny! What do I do? Thanks in advance.

The Pikachu one, didn't know about that little event. Need to examine, as for the Caterpie, slight bug is my assumption.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Hmm...I`m still a bit confused on how to get the Prism Stone. What do I need to be at lvl. 30? and how do I find/make/get it when I get to a lvl. 30 thing?

cardboardbox

Roaming Johto
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 25, 2023
And what do you do with the Pikachu in the Pokemon only area? It joins when I have another Pikachu but I don`t know what to do from there. One last thing. I got the shiny Caterpie from the mother Butterfree but it isn`t shiny! What do I do? Thanks in advance.

Okay, you can get two Lab Coupons out of this Pikachu.
Enter as any Pokemon other than Pikachu and with two Oran (or possibly any other berries), go North and use the campfire twice, then return for your coupon.
Enter as Pikachu, and he will join, go south to the area with the Wartortle, Staryu and Shellder and examine the machine-block (I think, it's definitely an object in this area you need to look at) and you'll be given a coupon.

As for the Caterpie, it's the same for me and I think this has been reported to KBM already.

The Pikachu one, didn't know about that little event.

I wonder if anyone has tried sending in another Pokemon that matches one in the forest.. it'd be awesome if there was some unique Charizard family or Wartortle dialogue :P

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
I need LV 30 jeweling right? its the one with the ring making right? is that have i get the prism stone?

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 5, 2016
all right thanks, this hack looks really fun

cardboardbox

Roaming Johto
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 25, 2023
Well, I think I've now played through the beta to its entirety, and there's a couple of things I'd like to comment on. Firstly, I absolutely love the use of all the Pinball tracks, and even a couple borrowed from other games! I think alot of the more unique ones are references alot of people might miss, but as I said about the Cheetahmen, I was grinning like an idiot the whole way through :D

The storyline is great - finally what I've personally been looking for, Pokemon game mechanics applied to a much darker theme. Use of humour's also pretty good :) again, alot of references in there I absolutely loved, like Quartz.

The gyms look incredible. Great job! I guess I never realised until now how bland the ordinary gyms are! They kind of remind me of the awesome detail in the GR Forts (gym equivalents) of the TCG2 GBC game - were they an inspiration at all?

I really really like how you kept the original Brown tiles for Botan city! I got nostalgia highs from it :D I can't wait to see what's happened to the rest of Rijon. Also want to commend you on the item system - not just on implementing crafting skills, but tying it into Pokemon is very clever, like wild Caterpies holding silk, etc. I hope there's more hold item cleverness to come :D

One question - will the zoo remain, or has it morphed into the orphanage? I did quite like the idea of having to pick up and donate specific Pokemon, and being able to see your own progress in the landscape. Overall - congratulations. I think as the next step for Prism, it's exceeded expectations (the number of new features/mechanics alone is staggering..) - as always, will be watching future developments eagerly ^_^

-box

Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2015
This had been frustrating me to no end, so i decided to come here for the answer. How many stones of each/how much ash is needed to create the prism stone?

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
Years
By the way, did you know that you can save Totodile without getting any coupons? The Charizard may be overpowered, but it's still beatable if you have Quilava and if you are willing to abuse savestates. The "trick" is to make sure it uses Dragon rage first and if your Quilava has enough HP to take it (41 or above), spam smokescreen to make it's attacks keep missing. Yes, It's technically cheating because of the savestate abuse, but I was Easter egg hunting and I wanted to see if anything different would happen. Speaking of easter eggs, look at the tombstones! There are some amusing messages on a select few of them.

cardboardbox

Roaming Johto
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 25, 2023
By the way, did you know that you can save Totodile without getting any coupons? The Charizard may be overpowered, but it's still beatable if you have Quilava and if you are willing to abuse savestates. The "trick" is to make sure it uses Dragon rage first and if your Quilava has enough HP to take it (41 or above), spam smokescreen to make it's attacks keep missing. Yes, It's technically cheating because of the savestate abuse, but I was Easter egg hunting and I wanted to see if anything different would happen. Speaking of easter eggs, look at the tombstones! There are some amusing messages on a select few of them.

Ha! Awesome, I didn't even know you COULD fight the Charizard. I <3 the non-linearity of Prism.. Something tells me there's alot more to explore in the Pokemon solo quests we still haven't found :P

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
This had been frustrating me to no end, so i decided to come here for the answer. How many stones of each/how much ash is needed to create the prism stone?

You need to have level 30 jeweling. I'm not sure what to do from there but I'm almost there so when I get it I;ll let you know what's needed.

Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2023
I managed to find a way to save using the DS emulator Lameboy without using savestates. You mind if I post it?
So there is some kind of problem? I've lost count how many times I've tried to play Prism on my DS, and I would really like to give feedback on it, but it seems like every time I boot it up I get the, "Save file has been corrupted!" message :/. I really hope this isn't some stupid anti-piracy measure.

zapdosa

GG
Years
In my opinion this hack and Shiny Gold are the 2 best Pokemon ROM Hacks ever created.

On another note, what level does Electabuzz evolve to Electivire?

Last edited:
Back