The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 23rd, 2010, 04:19 AM
knightangelx
Unhatched Egg

Advertise here
hey can someone please tell me where is the 7th gym.i just cant find it please.do you haave to do some thing to find it.ps im playing 2009 beta
Old July 23rd, 2010, 01:31 PM
marte8
Beginning Trainer

Where do I download rijon adventures X?
Old July 23rd, 2010, 01:47 PM
SonicBlazePlatinum
/)^3^(\
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
The seventh gym is in Equality River, you have to go to the south exit of Castro Forest. But you should have surf and the fifth badge first.
Old August 5th, 2010, 11:45 PM
LGD.2108.sGty
Beginning Trainer

Any updates? Been waiting for this hack's completion.. xD
Old August 7th, 2010, 09:17 PM
Vampire://Krimm
→ clocks everywhere →
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Vampire://Krimm
I'm the loser who rereads everything in the thread 8| Sorry, but what is below is completely random.

While looking over the update about the South Rijon campaign... I thought up a little theory on WHO the champion is...

Is it perhaps Karpman? In his own update it's said that he's strong, trains all the time, and can cleanly knock off Rijon's Elite 4. Well, if he's that strong, AND CONSIDERING Merson City is the bridge to South Rijon, wouldn't it make sense if he were the South Rijon Champ? XD Just a thought.
Old August 8th, 2010, 01:33 AM
LassLaura
No, I don't want a breakfast burrito

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampire://Krimm View Post
I'm the loser who rereads everything in the thread 8| Sorry, but what is below is completely random.

While looking over the update about the South Rijon campaign... I thought up a little theory on WHO the champion is...

Is it perhaps Karpman? In his own update it's said that he's strong, trains all the time, and can cleanly knock off Rijon's Elite 4. Well, if he's that strong, AND CONSIDERING Merson City is the bridge to South Rijon, wouldn't it make sense if he were the South Rijon Champ? XD Just a thought.
I dunno, but I for one was severely disappointed with Karpman's lack of Magikarp in his team > lol
Old August 12th, 2010, 10:56 AM
Donkey5
Beginning Trainer

I'm playing it right now, this hack looks great! I have two questions:
Is it possible to rename your Pokémon, and where?
And can you evolve Eevee into Espeon or Umbreon?
Old August 12th, 2010, 11:22 AM
-Jared-
Certified Responsible Adult
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donkey5 View Post
I'm playing it right now, this hack looks great! I have two questions:
Is it possible to rename your Pokémon, and where?
And can you evolve Eevee into Espeon or Umbreon?
You can find the Name Rater in the city with the Game Corner. I believe it is named Oswauri City ...? *checks* Yup, it is.

Also, Espeon and Umbreon are found in the Eaglou City Safari Zone. You can't evolve Eevee into them, you HAVE to find them there.
Old August 12th, 2010, 06:27 PM
killasta
Beginning Trainer

the download dosent work on a emulator =(
Old August 12th, 2010, 09:36 PM
LassLaura
No, I don't want a breakfast burrito

Quote:
Originally Posted by killasta View Post
the download dosent work on a emulator =(
Read the instructions that come with the download.
Old August 15th, 2010, 01:17 PM
Vittorini
Expert Trainer

I believe I have found a bug/error.

The rival battles north of Hayward City and inside the entrance to the Haunted Forest are unchanged from the original Fire Red Battles (Where the rival has Pidgeotto, Kadabra, Gyarados, Exeggcute, and Charmeleon at the haunted forest). I chose Bulbasaur as my starter and the rival has Charmander.

I apologize if this has already been reported.
Old August 23rd, 2010, 03:28 AM
mustafa505
Developer

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to mustafa505 Send a message via Yahoo to mustafa505
the north town matches with goldenroad city'!
Old August 26th, 2010, 06:23 PM
Lodestar
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Careful
This looks very professional. I really like the features like how the PokéMarts get new items with every badge the player collects (just like in D/P/Pt!) and the Money Wheel idea is pretty cool. I'll be sure to give this game a whirl after I finish the latest Azure Horizons beta. :D
Old August 27th, 2010, 03:17 AM
SonicBlazePlatinum
/)^3^(\
Community Supporter

I played the 2009 beta released on January 2009 last week and it is still fun to play. I guess next month is the final beta? Seeing the only things inaccessible are north Goldenrod, Bugsy's prize, South Rijon, and other changes to Rijon itself. I guess South Rijon won't have eight badges South Rijon somewhat replaces the Sevii aftergame but with more added to it. But I think there will be four badges maybe? Will the One-Three island town map be changed to show the only accessible parts of Johto?
Old August 27th, 2010, 09:22 AM
Turtlicious
Beginning Trainer

SO tis done?

It looks good... can't wait to finish it!
Old August 31st, 2010, 03:48 PM
Sapeiro
Random Trainer

Nature: Naughty
I found this hack the other day lurking around, and I must say, it is a very good one. The version I'm playing is the 2009 beta. I don't know if there are any newer ones.

One thing:

I don't know if this is supposed to be like this, but I think it shouldn't...
The woman just north of Mt. Boulder, the one past the Kirby-obsessed dude, gives you a Water Stone after you've beaten Karpman.

This woman.

The thing is... If you exit the screen, and enter again (like, a new name appears on the top left corner), or enter a building, she would give you the stone again and again, ad infinitum. Thought I should report it

Wonderful hack, btw. =)

EDIT!

Also, it seems to be a typo on the attacks. My Growlithe just learned 'Odor Slueth', instead of Odor Sleuth.

Last edited by Sapeiro; August 31st, 2010 at 06:41 PM.
Old August 31st, 2010, 07:33 PM
Barbie Jean
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicBlazePlatinum View Post
I played the 2009 beta released on January 2009 last week and it is still fun to play. I guess next month is the final beta? Seeing the only things inaccessible are north Goldenrod, Bugsy's prize, South Rijon, and other changes to Rijon itself. I guess South Rijon won't have eight badges South Rijon somewhat replaces the Sevii aftergame but with more added to it. But I think there will be four badges maybe? Will the One-Three island town map be changed to show the only accessible parts of Johto?
what I heard is the final beta would be released around the time of the final beta for Prism, but I could be wrong.

Old August 31st, 2010, 09:39 PM
dbzmay
Advanced Adventure

Kudos to you and your hack. Well developed, and actually releasing a beta that has more than an hour of game play is admirable. Great hack overall, and if you still continue with it, then thats a bonus!
Old September 11th, 2010, 08:39 AM
SonicBlazePlatinum
/)^3^(\
Community Supporter

I think the next beta was supposed to be released after Prism's next beta was released. I think it might mean the next beta after the Summer 2010 Beta or after the Summer 2010 Beta but I'm not sure 100% though. But in the next beta we get to see the rest of Goldenrod City, the thing Bugsy gives us after beating him and as said before the South Rijion Gym Leader challenge. I doubt it will have eight gyms since it probably isn't as big of a region as Rijon.
Old September 11th, 2010, 03:01 PM
Banshou
Beginning Trainer

Sorry, but I have a question.

I have a gloom, and when I went to use Sun Stone on it, it simply said "Huh?", but then no evolution? What's up?
Old September 11th, 2010, 03:05 PM
-Jared-
Certified Responsible Adult
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banshou View Post
Hey, guys?

Sorry, but I have a question.

I have a gloom, and when I went to use Sun Stone on it, it simply said "Huh?", but then no evolution? What's up?
Where are you in the game? If it is before you get the national dex upgrade, that is the reason. You get that message when a pokemon tries to evolve into a Gen 2 pokemon or later. Just keep playing and eventually you'll get it, and then you can evolve your Gloom.
Old September 11th, 2010, 03:09 PM
Banshou
Beginning Trainer

Originally Posted by Pikapal642 View Post

Where are you in the game? If it is before you get the national dex upgrade, that is the reason. You get that message when a pokemon tries to evolve into a Gen 2 pokemon or later. Just keep playing and eventually you'll get it, and then you can evolve your Gloom.
Oh! Thank you so much for answering so fast!

I'm at the beginning still, actually. I'm the type to grind my pokes for hours on ends, haha. That's why I have such high levels so early.
Old September 18th, 2010, 01:54 PM
gokuno
i am GOKUNO, son of...

How far does this hack go up to?
Old September 19th, 2010, 10:56 AM
SonicBlazePlatinum
/)^3^(\
Community Supporter

It goes up to the Pokemon League at Talrus Heights, but you can catch 60 Kanto Pokemon, get the Parent Note, and get the note signed by your dad Brown. You'll have to wait for the next beta though.
Old September 20th, 2010, 11:01 AM
gokuno
i am GOKUNO, son of...

can you catch any legendarys in the current beta?

ive changed the the save type to flash 128 and i still get error code 0001 im on windows xp, pc.

Last edited by gokuno; September 20th, 2010 at 12:30 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here