Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion
Reload this Page DP191: Diamond & Pearl's Finale (Japanese Spoilers)

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Episode Discussion Whether you want to speculate about the upcoming episodes or reminisce about the episodes you watched years ago, Episode Discussion is your place for discussing, speculating, and reviewing all the Pokémon anime episodes.

Old September 15th, 2010 (04:46 AM).

Quote originally posted by Jorah:
It's probably just an elaborate way of TPCI saying "we don't actually know what Ash's goal is". They say it because it doesn't look good if they don't know some basic information that people would expect after 10+ years. Same with Pikachu. That, or they're trying to create "mystery" where there is none, he's just supposed to defeat a region champion and are making excuses for why the show hasn't mentioned it.
The problem is that, if becoming a Pokemon Master involves beating a Regional Champion, then Ash already achieved that goal by defeating Drake of the Orange Islands, yet that obviously never made him a Pokemon Master. Heck, if we go by the implications about how the Battle Frontier is supposed to be either on the Elite 4/Champion's level, or even stronger than them, and the fact that Ash beat that area, he would have achieved that goal anyways, but he never stopped there, which leads me to believe that beating a Regional Champion =/= a Pokemon Master. If it did, why is Ash continuing to travel?

Heck, they don't seem to even mention the other champions/E4 Members as Pokemon Masters.
Old September 30th, 2010 (10:33 PM).

I will miss dawn.But i will never change my favorite love team(Pearlshipping)
Old October 18th, 2010 (08:04 AM).

Im very sad and very touch to this episode because Dawn ask for last high five to Ash but i will miss Dawn and Ash even Brock ..

Lagomorph/Legomorphshipping and Pearlshipping FOREVER!!(Buneary x Pikachu and Dawn x Ash)
Old July 27th, 2012 (02:23 PM).

Well, Pearlshippers, It has been 20 months and Dawn got through Hoenn. So I can't wait for Best Wishes Season 2!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)