The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Culture & Media

Notices

Culture & Media This is where all of pop culture culminates and chats over a cup of joe. Here you can find discussions relating to the latest and greatest television shows, movies, music and literature, and much more!

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 11th, 2010, 02:42 PM
sean777
Poke veteren since red version

Nature: Calm
Chealsey are looking stronger than last season i think they are going to win the premiership again this season.

Arsenals passing<3<3<3 and overall play<3

Fulham v wolves was quite a battle the fouls were flying anyway.

Lack of communication is what lost city the game but blackburn had some desperate defending at the end with samba saving them a point at point blanck.

I think west brom probably should have beaten totenham but the totenham keeper did have a good game exept for west broms first goal.

Wigan should have made that extra man count. poor show...

My motd was....... Arsenal v Bolton i loved Arsenals play and the way they pass the ball and they also got 4 good goals the only bad point of their performance was the goal they gifted to Bolton

Last edited by sean777; September 11th, 2010 at 03:25 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old September 11th, 2010, 03:29 PM
Limey-chan
Sissy Hits

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean777 View Post
Wigan should have made that extra man count. poor show...
What an introduction to English football for Sunderland's record buy Asamoah Gyan, and what a ball in from young Sunderland-born Jordan Henderson. The kid looks a very good prospect, he's still only 19.

Old September 11th, 2010, 04:29 PM
sean777

Yeah that was good from Sunderland but i would expect better from a team that has 11 over 10 men Sunderland could well have even won the match if it wasnt for Wigans late equaliser.

Old September 12th, 2010, 05:48 AM
Ficher

Yea, Arsenal did pretty well against Bolton, who were not at their best that game. Haha, Manchester were confident they won, until 2 goals in almost a minute were scored by Everton, making the score 3-3.

Does anybody watch the Italian club matches? Juventus is currently tied with Sampdoria, 1 - 1.
Old September 12th, 2010, 09:44 AM
Nine Tails
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ficher View Post
Does anybody watch the Italian club matches? Juventus is currently tied with Sampdoria, 1 - 1.
Yea I'm a Milan follower. After all the hype I Was given a rude awakening by yesterdays game, everything that could have gone wrong, did go wrong. Hoping we will perform better against Auxerre come Thursday. Fingers crossed Ronaldinho just forget about this game and get back into his groove. For now I can only take comfort in that Roma is the bigger laughing stock in Serie A while Barca was humiliated just like us, except at their own fortress.
Old September 12th, 2010, 10:14 AM
Nuke

Nature: Relaxed
Zamora out for 4 months, he won't get another chance for England.

X + Y - 4914-3466-1264
Old September 12th, 2010, 12:11 PM
sean777

Rangers-man utd on tuesday cant wait for that one and im looking forward to going to watch the second match between them at ibrox im hopefully getting tickets in the Govan front thats right in the middle at the front if you dont know ibrox

Old September 13th, 2010, 10:13 AM
Saitou

Wow, tomorrow there are the CL matches. I'm probably going to watch Rangers - Manchester and Bracelona - Panathinaikos only, since the other matches aren't that interesting.
Old September 13th, 2010, 11:03 AM
sean777

Apparently the rangers utd game isnt on tv if anyone could make sure for me thatd be great

Old September 14th, 2010, 11:43 AM
seal
Trainer

Favourite club: Arsenal
National Team: England

Nice to see Spurs do well in the Champions League (as an Arsenal I dislike Spurs but they're English so in Europe I support them against the foreign teams). Rangers are clearly playing for a draw against United. Also, Inter behind against Twente?

Sorry, Inter just scored.
Old September 14th, 2010, 11:48 AM
Saitou

Yea, Tottenham are doing pretty good for their first CL. Nice to see Barcelona back on its feat after the embarrassing loss against Hercules, a team from the 2nd division. Manchester isn't lucky at all this night, lol.
Old September 14th, 2010, 11:55 AM
seal
Trainer

Shame, Bremen just equalised. But Spurs have to learn that you can't give away two goal leads in the Champions League.
Old September 14th, 2010, 12:22 PM
Went
The Seed Pokémon

Send a message via Skype™ to Went
Going to do a full review tomorrow but Barça is playing well but missing a million chances and a half (4-1, it could be 7-1 by now) and Valencia is having a party in Turkey (0-4). Manchester need to speed it up if they don't want to start in a bit of trouble.

FIGHT.PKMN
ITEM..RUN

Atleti / Liverpool 2014
Old September 14th, 2010, 12:47 PM
seal
Trainer

Two points dropped for United but one point gained for Spurs just about sums up England's night.
Old September 14th, 2010, 12:54 PM
Saitou

Wow! Barcelona won 5 - 1 and against a good team as well. They had many chances, like Went said, and that penalty was unfortunate. Messi just keeps getting better and better, and did Pedro or Krkic score the 4th goal? I didn't get to see who since my cable went blank after the forth goal.

Valencia owned Bursaspor. They were far more superior and everybody predicted Valencia will win for sure.

It was interesting football night indeed.
Old September 14th, 2010, 01:21 PM
Went
The Seed Pokémon

It was Pedro. The day when Bojan scores something, there will be a huge festival in Barcelona to celebrate it XD

FIGHT.PKMN
ITEM..RUN

Atleti / Liverpool 2014
Old September 14th, 2010, 10:49 PM
sean777

RANGERS DREW O-O AGAINST MAN U AT OLD TRAFFORD

Old September 15th, 2010, 08:36 AM
Nuke

Valencia is expected to be out for the entire season. :(

X + Y - 4914-3466-1264
Old September 15th, 2010, 11:36 AM
seal
Trainer

Excellent first half for the English clubs tonight. Arsenal have been in a different class, and Chelsea are three goals up.
Old September 15th, 2010, 12:35 PM
Katalyst
SOMEBODY SET UP US THE BOMB

Owwch, SC Braga is getting totally owned by Arsenal :(
They're not the team I root for (it's Sporting Lisbon), but it's still bad for Portuguese football.
The world is full of Kings and Queens
Who blind your eyes and steal your dreams,
It's Heaven and Hell!"

"And they'll tell you black is really white
The moon is just the sun at night
And when you walk in golden halls
You get to keep the gold that falls,
It's Heaven and Hell!"
Old September 15th, 2010, 12:39 PM
seal
Trainer

6-0 to Arsenal, an excellent start to the Champions League season and 16 goals in three home games this season for Arsenal.
Old September 15th, 2010, 12:55 PM
Went
The Seed Pokémon

If Barça missed a million chances, Madrid missed billions today. For god's sake, sometimes they kicked the ball away when it was harder than actually kicking it inside, and, after a million lethal attacks, they had to wait for an own goal after a corner kick. Mourinho was incredibly angry and I can't blame him XD

FIGHT.PKMN
ITEM..RUN

Atleti / Liverpool 2014
Old September 15th, 2010, 01:09 PM
seal
Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Went View Post
If Barça missed a million chances, Madrid missed billions today. For god's sake, sometimes they kicked the ball away when it was harder than actually kicking it inside, and, after a million lethal attacks, they had to wait for an own goal after a corner kick. Mourinho was incredibly angry and I can't blame him XD
We all know Mourinho likes his side to take every chance they have, after all Mourinho plays a sit back, counter attack and take your one chance game.
Old September 15th, 2010, 01:13 PM
Went
The Seed Pokémon

I guess he won't like seeing his team missing chance after chance after chance after chance for pretty much 70 minutes of play XD I doubt any coacher would like that anyway.

16 shots on target = 1 goal (+ 1 own goal after a corner kick). Amazing.

FIGHT.PKMN
ITEM..RUN

Atleti / Liverpool 2014
Old September 15th, 2010, 01:15 PM
seal
Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Went View Post
I guess he won't like seeing his team missing chance after chance after chance after chance for pretty much 70 minutes of play XD I doubt any coacher would like that anyway.
Wenger would still think Arsenal should have won if they did that and lost. He thinks making football look like art is more important than results, you do have to love it but...

Sponsored Links