• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Mythic Legends [Beta 3 Finally Released!]

What makes this hack worth playing?

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 25, 2012
So I'm stuck in a wall. I'm not sure how? It just kinda happened. While trying to load my old file, I saved over it so now I'm stuck there. I tried to get out by using a walk through walls code, but it made me invisible? O.o
This is where it happened-
Spoiler:

I'll just start the game over, but I just thought I'd let you know that it happened.

JimmyJ99

Noobie Hacker
Years
I love The ML hack it's just a win in my book. But for me when just starting off and getting to the elemental tower and using the pc there the game crashes or freezes. Any clues why?

Fujitsu

Now with leather seats!
Years
I love The ML hack it's just a win in my book. But for me when just starting off and getting to the elemental tower and using the pc there the game crashes or freezes. Any clues why?

This is a known bug which has completely crippled the existing PC script of the original game. We're currently debating how to fix it, but things aren't looking up for now. Don't expect it to be fixed anytime soon. Until then, you've got to pick and choose your Pokemon wisely.

Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2011
Huge glitch.... Entering the house to train for the first gym and trying to exit takes you to what looks like the 2 player battle room. you can't get out of the house.

psychicboy

Hacking is all that matters...
Years
This glitch is my fault. I didn't really test to see if the script worked. After B3, I did and fixed it, but theres really no excuse for that.

sky_queen3

Mimikyu is cute :3
Years
Ok, I think I've stuffed up, I can't get any Pokemon out of my PC. I want my Bulbausar out. :( I've tried the first two Pokemon centers. (Watch it fix itself after I try again. -_-)

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
pokemonmythiclegendsf29.png

Not sure if this hasn't been brought to light, but the 'its' in this sentence should be 'it's'.

Due to me being banned for a while, I'll be sure to erase the minor grammar mistakes tomorrow. So don't worry about that. I'll release a newer patch later on.

psychicboy

Hacking is all that matters...
Years
How do I go about sending you my save files?

Sorry for the uber late reply. Been busy with High school :3 Anyways, Pm the files with the endings SAV, SG1 (if you use save states) and the SA1 file.

@Prince Stop getting banned and work on that new patch :O

Also, as there hasn't been any bug complaints (Well, just one) I'm assuming we have the right away to start beta 4. I may simply get a beta tester to replay the game anyway :/

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 23, 2015
Whoa.....hey lol sorry I haven't posted in a bit, I've been SUPER busy with client work and regular work lol so my brain is dead from all that and then to top it all of my 'testing machine' is in a state of currently not working properly but I can still VB it up HA!

Back