The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 20th, 2010, 12:31 PM
LassLaura
No, I don't want a breakfast burrito

Nature: Quiet

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by gokuno View Post
can you catch any legendarys in the current beta?

ive changed the the save type to flash 128 and i still get error code 0001 im on windows xp, pc.
Try deleting your old save and starting fresh. It sucks losing progress, but it fixes the problem 99% of the time.
Old September 20th, 2010, 12:36 PM
gokuno
i am GOKUNO, son of...

i did that, no luck. its strange, all the settings are correct, flash 128, automatic, what am i missing, im using 1.7.2 i tried 1.8.1 same problem.

lol i figured it out, using my old school knowledge of Pokemon just use VGA version 1.5.1 it works fine.

what are the seven eve evolutions in this game?

Last edited by gokuno; September 20th, 2010 at 02:02 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old September 24th, 2010, 02:04 AM
dxandbatista
Beginning Trainer

anybody know where the poke flute is? because im stuck in the part where you're about to reach johto, but a snorlax blocks your way.
Old September 24th, 2010, 11:07 AM
gokuno
i am GOKUNO, son of...

how can i evolve scyther in rijon ?

where hpw do you get the 6th badge, i got the 7th somehow! im missing the psi badge? all the routes are bloked!

Last edited by hashtag; September 25th, 2010 at 12:44 PM. Reason: double posting
Old September 26th, 2010, 03:57 PM
cryogenixz

im playing this on my phone its awesome when is going to be release its new beta or final. .how can i put patch using my phone. .where can i get coin case and ralts. .decent team to defeat the third gym who uses vileplume33 sceptile40
Old September 26th, 2010, 04:25 PM
gokuno
i am GOKUNO, son of...

where the hell is the 8th gym!!!
Old September 27th, 2010, 02:31 AM
SonicBlazePlatinum
/)^3^(\
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
The 8th gym is in Eaugulou City. You need to get the Mist Stone first. You get the Mist Stone after you beat Scientist Conrad at the Silph Warehouse in Botan Outskirts. I will explain the whole thing later.
Pokemon WARPED: Fixed Beta 3, to be available when I ask permission from Magneto20 or the other guy to fix it. Farfetch'd! Septo Conquest Deluxe is on hold until WARPED is finished to be more awesoming.
Pokemon Light Platinum X will be coming soon after CycloneGU makes a fixed version of the current release.
Also coming soon is Pokemon Summer, Autumn, Winter, and Spring. Also to be known as the Pokemon Seasons, Pokemon Summer and Winter coming soon first!
Old September 27th, 2010, 03:36 AM
cryogenixz

why no gym leaders are there in castro valley im stock . maybe this is not the latest beta can anyone give me link the 2009 beta in .gba cause im only playing this game in my phone

anyone help me please its says invicible but ive been searching the whole room

Last edited by cryogenixz; September 27th, 2010 at 04:13 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old September 27th, 2010, 03:50 PM
gokuno
i am GOKUNO, son of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicBlazePlatinum View Post
The 8th gym is in Eaugulou City. You need to get the Mist Stone first. You get the Mist Stone after you beat Scientist Conrad at the Silph Warehouse in Botan Outskirts. I will explain the whole thing later.
i cant get into the warehouse," no trespassers" i have 7 badges!
Old September 27th, 2010, 04:56 PM
SonicBlazePlatinum
/)^3^(\
Community Supporter

After beating Seashore Gym. Go to Merson Backpacker's Hotel. Talk to the old man to go to the spa. Get Rock Smash and use it to get to the girls spa. Find a Go-Goggles in there. In Eaugulou City you go to the park. Go to the Cave Area to go to the desert area. Get the item by the Rock Smash rocks and give it to Sotamora in Hayward. You'll get strength. Go to Tan Boat Creek, enter the cave by surfing the lake. When you find a place that has a north cave entrance enter it. You should be in the ice cave and have 7 badges since the next part involves waterfall, find waterfall and use it to get to back cave where an important character talks about Lugia. Leave the cave and head to Botan City. Go to the building that looks like Silph Co. After talking to the man in there go to Haunted Forest and battle Team Rocket. Then go through the forest to the girl and save her from the Gengar. After going back to the Silph Co. like building go to the burial ground and talk to the ghost woman by the puddle to get a Pokeflute. You should have gotten a Bicycle from Jaeru City. Go up Cycling Road, battle Snorlax. Go through Johton Pass and when you reach the gatehouse at the end go north and you should be in Route 34. Head north to Goldenrod City and enter the orange Pokemon Center. Talk to Prof. Tim and a Rocket Grunt will appear and take the machine parts. Head back to Botan Outskirts and you can now enter the Silph Warehouse.
Pokemon WARPED: Fixed Beta 3, to be available when I ask permission from Magneto20 or the other guy to fix it. Farfetch'd! Septo Conquest Deluxe is on hold until WARPED is finished to be more awesoming.
Pokemon Light Platinum X will be coming soon after CycloneGU makes a fixed version of the current release.
Also coming soon is Pokemon Summer, Autumn, Winter, and Spring. Also to be known as the Pokemon Seasons, Pokemon Summer and Winter coming soon first!
Old September 27th, 2010, 06:10 PM
cryogenixz

i try to talk the old but wont let me in its says only guest

i havent battle the castro valley cause i cant find them so i cant surf to fight sheral

Last edited by cryogenixz; September 27th, 2010 at 06:14 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old September 28th, 2010, 02:26 AM
gokuno
i am GOKUNO, son of...

Quote:
After beating Seashore Gym. Go to Merson Backpacker's Hotel. Talk to the old man to go to the spa. Get Rock Smash and use it to get to the girls spa. Find a Go-Goggles in there. In Eaugulou City you go to the park. Go to the Cave Area to go to the desert area. Get the item by the Rock Smash rocks and give it to Sotamora in Hayward. You'll get strength. Go to Tan Boat Creek, enter the cave by surfing the lake. When you find a place that has a north cave entrance enter it. You should be in the ice cave and have 7 badges since the next part involves waterfall, find waterfall and use it to get to back cave where an important character talks about Lugia. Leave the cave and head to Botan City. Go to the building that looks like Silph Co. After talking to the man in there go to Haunted Forest and battle Team Rocket. Then go through the forest to the girl and save her from the Gengar. After going back to the Silph Co. like building go to the burial ground and talk to the ghost woman by the puddle to get a Pokeflute. You should have gotten a Bicycle from Jaeru City. Go up Cycling Road, battle Snorlax. Go through Johton Pass and when you reach the gatehouse at the end go north and you should be in Route 34. Head north to Goldenrod City and enter the orange Pokemon Center. Talk to Prof. Tim and a Rocket Grunt will appear and take the machine parts. Head back to Botan Outskirts and you can now enter the Silph Warehouse.
where is Eaugulou City is not on my map?
Old September 28th, 2010, 03:05 AM
cryogenixz

help me how to kill gardevoir its too str0ng. and how to enter haunted forest.upper right of mers0n city enter mt. boulder cave thats thay to eagulou city.
Old September 28th, 2010, 05:37 AM
gokuno
i am GOKUNO, son of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryogenixz View Post
help me how to kill gardevoir its too str0ng. and how to enter haunted forest.upper right of mers0n city enter mt. boulder cave thats thay to eagulou city.
so how do i get into the haunted city, i have 7 badges no strength!

i battled a blonde person, he was a gym leader but there was no gym, that was my seventh badge in Eauglou city? wheres the 8th gym, i still cant get strength, or face that rocket outside the warehouse, i haven't got the mist stone either?

Last edited by gokuno; September 28th, 2010 at 08:30 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old September 28th, 2010, 11:44 AM
SonicBlazePlatinum
/)^3^(\
Community Supporter

What gym badges do you have? The blond guy is Karpman the first gym leader. The sixth badge is in Seashore City and you have to use cut to get there. To get the seventh badge you get it from Edward in Equality River. Go to the Underground Path in Moraga by the Library then surf east to a route that has a lone gym with electric types in the grass. The gym is the seventh. I already told you how to get strength in my previous post so read it again.
Old September 28th, 2010, 03:11 PM
cryogenixz

do i need to defeat the 6th gym to be able to enter to the haunted forest?thanks for the help

got the strength already im on my way to johto now thanks for the help btw can i breed pokemon in goldenrod city? why the map doesnt working in johto?

Last edited by cryogenixz; September 28th, 2010 at 09:10 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old September 29th, 2010, 05:10 AM
cryogenixz

where can i get the coin case?
Old November 2nd, 2010, 06:36 AM
Zash
Beginning Trainer

how do i download rijon x, it says the file is no longer there where the link is put

Monotype progress : Electric: Y [X] C [] E [] P []

Starting: Doubles run : Lickitung + Jynx
Old November 3rd, 2010, 10:29 PM
OkamiBW
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Modest
I've been playing through this. It's been keeping my attention very well. I am to the 6th gym.

Pardon me if people have already addressed these issues.

Couple of questions/comments:
-Will the Pokedex maps be fixed? (When you bring up the Pokedex to check the location of Pokemon, it shows the old RBY {or FR/LG} map)
-The location of certain parts on the map are awkward (for example, Castro Forest is located where Viridian Forest is, warps aside...meaning if you pull up the map to Fly, you're right next to Hayward)
-I'm pretty sure I saw someone addressed this, but the Water Stone girl in the beginning keeps giving you Water Stones if you refresh the map
-Perhaps you've implemented this...I haven't tested this, but do the trade pokemon (Alak, Geng, Mach, Gole, etc.) evolve by level or some means other than trading?

-Where can Paras and/or Parasect be found? I'd like to utilize the Move Relearner, but can't seem to find any of these buggers.

P.S. If Rock Smash is in the guy's hot springs...how do I get it if I'm playing a female character...?

Last edited by OkamiBW; November 4th, 2010 at 04:16 PM.
Old November 9th, 2010, 02:16 PM
Hiroshi Sotomura

Nature: Lax
Huh, rijonAdventures X is dead, I see. Not much I can do about that, then.

- The maps for both the Pokédex and town map are the last of my concerns at the moment, haha. When you haven't gotten every single map complete, why focus on a trivial aspect?
- Karpman's sister, fixed ages ago. Just not in beta.
- Trade Pokémon evolve by… trade. Going to make a separate patch for those who need it any other way.

Rock Smash is obtained in a different manner if you're playing as the female character. Don't think I need to say any more than that. :P
Old November 21st, 2010, 01:51 PM
Vrai
can you feel my heart?

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Vrai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiroshi Sotomura View Post
Huh, rijonAdventures X is dead, I see. Not much I can do about that, then.
I remember playtesting that. :(

It kind of sucked when the first gym leader had a level 27 Vaporeon and you were like level 15. Oh, and all of the random level 1 Goldeens...
Old November 25th, 2010, 01:58 PM
SonicBlazePlatinum
/)^3^(\
Community Supporter

I wonder if the next beta/ final version will come out after Prism's. Seeing what South Rijon is like will be exiting as Rijon in Prism maybe... Oh and are some of the wild pokemon going to be changed like Brown's or kept the same?
Old June 10th, 2011, 08:20 PM
DashBlacK
DashBlacK ~ The Last Chader

Nature: Calm
Hey umm, I am emulating this game on my Android phone using Gameboid and I am getting the error code 0001. I even changed the save types and no luck. Please help me.
Old June 20th, 2011, 10:54 AM
cheatfreak23
Commander&Chief of cheatcodes

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Im at this part of the game and didnt know what to do. Thumbs up for a great post!
Old June 21st, 2011, 03:10 AM
giradialkia
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to giradialkia
Thread revival. DashBlack, there is a thread desiganated for questions about the actual emulation of ROMs- http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=198232.
Also, please check the date of the last valid post in a thread before posting. In this case, that's be November 25th. Please don't post in a thread over a month old, unles otherwise stated in a sub-forum.
Hiroshi Sotomura, obviously if you want this reopened you wont need any help from me or colcolstyles
Closed~

This one's called 'Red', and it's actually kinda Pokémon themed, so have a listen! Check out the links below for more stuff, if you like this!

This is the Doctor
This is my Soundcloud
This is my bandcamp

My Pokémon Y character is the same as my username. If you see me as a Passerby let me know! I tend to get a lot of Passerby requests and I often wonder if it's people from this site.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here