Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion
Notices

Episode Discussion Whether you want to speculate about the upcoming episodes or reminisce about the episodes you watched years ago, Episode Discussion is your place for discussing, speculating, and reviewing all the Pokémon anime episodes.

View Poll Results: What do you tink about Brock's leaving?
Why does he have to go? T^T 15 75.00%
Good! He's gone! 4 20.00%
Don't really care that much. 1 5.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 4th, 2010, 12:13 AM
kessie
Beginning Trainer

Send a message via AIM to kessie

Advertise here
Glad. Brock may have been smart, and a good travel partner, making no bad decisions, but 13 seasons is plenty. I also got a little tired of him stating the obvious constantly via shouting. Most annoyingly when he would drool over every single female, causing me to sigh instead of smile at the sight of an opposite gender character. We'll be able to visit Pokemon Centers quicker now!
Old September 4th, 2010, 12:17 AM
Jorah
What do I put here?
Community Supporter

Huh, so loads of people thought Brock would be leaving this episode, but were wrong. He's just got a new goal now. It makes me a little more wary about Brock being gone forever, but I can't see the writers wanting to have 4 characters together again like in AG.
Old September 4th, 2010, 12:31 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
I don't pretty much care... it'll be kinda refreshing not having him in group. That gives more space to new characters. But he probably will come back... eventually.
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old September 4th, 2010, 02:02 AM
Chad -

Nature: Lax
I always liked Brock and if he leaves, it will probably change my opinion of the anime. I hope that other character that is going replace him is a little interesting.
Old September 8th, 2010, 03:22 AM
Jalsy
<<Shut-IN>>

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galukxy View Post
Yay! Dawn is leaving :D
Boo! Brock is leaving to be a doctor?! B|
but.. wasn't Brock's dream to become a Pokemon breeder?.. seriously, who is messing around with the story here?!
Yay!!Dawn is leaving and Brock??..
I really don't much like to see Brock leave,is one of my favorite Ash's companion through out the series,but that's hope the anime goes,.::'[
Love God <3 Life's Good
Loving Partner☆☆ Forum Family
Old September 8th, 2010, 06:09 AM
poap555
Beginning Trainer

Too bad Brock is Leaving...
I don't even care about Dawn But brock.
Sad..
Old September 8th, 2010, 01:30 PM
PearlShipper4Life
LuffyxHancock Shipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorah View Post
Huh, so loads of people thought Brock would be leaving this episode, but were wrong. He's just got a new goal now. It makes me a little more wary about Brock being gone forever, but I can't see the writers wanting to have 4 characters together again like in AG.
So far we are in episode 4 of Best Wishes, no signs of Brocko. Last time in AG he came back in episode 4, so I think he's gone for good. Oh and just cuz Dawn's leaving doesn't mean Mistys coming back, I noticed those who were happy are Pokeshippers so just stating this. Dawn is being replaced by Iris, so while Pearlshipping is coming to a close, least till Dawn gets a cameo. Another ship opeans, hello NegaishippingXD

LuffyxHancock shipper-One Piece.
Old September 9th, 2010, 01:16 AM
Jalsy
<<Shut-IN>>

Quote:
Oh and just cuz Dawn's leaving doesn't mean Mistys coming back, I noticed those who were happy are Pokeshippers so just stating this. Dawn is being replaced by Iris, so while Pearlshipping is coming to a close, least till Dawn gets a cameo. Another ship opeans, hello NegaishippingXD
Correction: Not all POkeshipper states that sort of thing,..*peace guys*,we're hoping..I know..as a one of the shippers,I accept the fact not having Misty in Diamond and Pearl and also knowing Iris is the new female lead in ''Best Wishes'',Not at all Pokeshippers are happy about it,.. I think...*maybe not*It's nice accepting the fact new characters are there for the new season.But new seires without Brock?,I just don't want to see him leave,
but..

Quote:
He's just got a new goal now.
...Whenever he'll have a new goal in his life,I hope he stays more from the series,
Love God <3 Life's Good
Old September 9th, 2010, 11:14 AM
CZbwoi
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Adamant
This saddens me if its true.

The only way to make it up is if Misty returns.
Or in a surprise run, Tracy.

But yeah right.
Old September 10th, 2010, 03:18 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
I'm kinda amused how people blindly believe that old characters will be in BW =)
It's already confirmed that no old characters appear in new anime season
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old September 10th, 2010, 04:34 AM
Zet
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
I think Brock's replacement will be more of a comic relief character in the group to make the show more funny. But I will miss Brock hitting on every cute girl he meets xD
Old September 10th, 2010, 05:15 AM
Jalsy
<<Shut-IN>>

Quote:
I'm kinda amused how people blindly believe that old characters will be in BW =)
It's already confirmed that no old characters appear in new anime season

even if..
it's totally confirmed no old characters are going to appear in Best Wishes..
wHAT i MEAN is that..I was just ''hoping''..
We can dream..can't we??..there's nothing wrong being optimistic for a having in our dream of a cameo for MIsty,..and other old character..and specially for Brock..of course!
Love God <3 Life's Good
Old September 10th, 2010, 09:15 AM
PearlShipper4Life
LuffyxHancock Shipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch_mark_april View Post

even if..
it's totally confirmed no old characters are going to appear in Best Wishes..
wHAT i MEAN is that..I was just ''hoping''..
We can dream..can't we??..there's nothing wrong being optimistic for a having in our dream of a cameo for MIsty,..and other old character..and specially for Brock..of course!
Dreaming is always a good thing, sorry about what I said earlyer, I noticed a lot of people who were saying they were happy Dawn's leaving had Pokeshipping banners in there signature. So kind of made me angry a bit but I'm better now. I mean I some times wish Tracey would return, he's one of my favorite old time characters, oh wells as long as Ash continues on his journey I'll watch the show

LuffyxHancock shipper-One Piece.
Old September 11th, 2010, 05:33 AM
Jalsy
<<Shut-IN>>

Quote:
I noticed a lot of people who were saying they were happy Dawn's leaving had Pokeshipping banners in there signature. So kind of made me angry a bit but I'm better now. I mean I some times wish Tracey would return, he's one of my favorite old time characters, oh wells as long as Ash continues on his journey I'll watch the show
I understand what you mean,and being optimistic into something isn't that bad..anyway..We all like to have someone to return in the series,specially a brand new advnture has come for Ash.and those banners have their own uses/purposes,it's one of the things that shippers do to present or to show!? their fave shipping..

anyway..seeing Ash's companions parted makes me feel ''emotional'' a bit,that's way I'm ''hoping'' for other characters gets a cameo,..though Knowing Brock will never be in Pokemon: Best Wishes that makes me so..uhm..complicated..(I'm so weird,Ignore me)
Love God <3 Life's Good
Old September 24th, 2010, 06:57 AM
XFakerX
Beginning Trainer

I hope Brock gets dumped by nurse joy like how he got dumped by prof. Ivy and then return to ash's house
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here