The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Trade Corner
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Trade Corner Having trouble completing your Pokédex? Looking for a certain Pokémon or have a rare one to offer? This is your forum. Everything related to wireless trades can be discussed here.


Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #51    
Old September 25th, 2010, 01:08 PM
Beelzenef's Avatar
Beelzenef
Luffy
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 11
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syndrome View Post
Perhaps if all you learned to be independent and not lag behind veterans like lost puppies in search of food???
Too bad most people will always be this way. One person does something and someone else decides to do it too. Then before you know it everyone is doing it and its not cool anymore.

Which is why I stopped caring what people like or don't like. I do what I want because I find it amusing or it will gain me something I want or need.
__________________


  #52    
Old September 25th, 2010, 01:23 PM
Syndrome
Booted out - don't be like me!
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Ask me. Stalkers.
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Well I'm sorry that everyone uses the same CSS made by the same person.

Protip. Wow its a different color, its still the same.
  #53    
Old September 25th, 2010, 06:37 PM
DarkAlucard's Avatar
DarkAlucard
Seek me. Call me...
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: México
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Then i'll leave pokemon games, because all the people here play the same game as i...nope, isn't logic at all sorry for disagree; anyway i came with a new breed this afternoon:


Hypnosis
Will-o-Wisp
Overheat
Energy Ball

IV's: x/x/x/31/31/31
  #54    
Old September 25th, 2010, 06:48 PM
Beelzenef's Avatar
Beelzenef
Luffy
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 11
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAlucard View Post
Then i'll leave pokemon games, because all the people here play the same game as i...nope, isn't logic at all sorry for disagree; anyway i came with a new breed this afternoon:


Hypnosis
Will-o-Wisp
Overheat
Energy Ball

IV's: x/x/x/31/31/31
Smashing, now all you need to learn is IVs and you're nearly set to go.
__________________


  #55    
Old September 25th, 2010, 07:02 PM
yellowbird's Avatar
yellowbird
is mother teresa. hugs.
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Send a message via AIM to yellowbird
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syndrome View Post
Well I'm sorry that everyone uses the same CSS made by the same person.

Protip. Wow its a different color, its still the same.

But mine isn't :c
Or well. I'm trying to work on it. Want columns. Must figure this out ¬¬
__________________


heartgold friend code: 4984 7156 7498
white friend code: 3009 7383 3968

syndrome <3

  #56    
Old September 25th, 2010, 07:08 PM
Alternative's Avatar
Alternative
welcome to my womb
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Adelaide, Australia
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Impish
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowbird View Post

But mine isn't :c
Or well. I'm trying to work on it. Want columns. Must figure this out ¬¬
Use the two column code? That works really well.
stuff
stuff


Just twocolumn in tags.
__________________
  #57    
Old September 25th, 2010, 07:09 PM
yellowbird's Avatar
yellowbird
is mother teresa. hugs.
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Send a message via AIM to yellowbird
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alternative View Post

Use the two column code? That works really well.
stuff
stuff


Just twocolumn in tags.
Divs don't like two column, it's just a bad idea. xD
__________________


heartgold friend code: 4984 7156 7498
white friend code: 3009 7383 3968

syndrome <3

  #58    
Old September 25th, 2010, 07:24 PM
DarkAlucard's Avatar
DarkAlucard
Seek me. Call me...
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: México
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beelzenef View Post
Smashing, now all you need to learn is IVs and you're nearly set to go.


Thanks =) i'm very busy at work that's the reason for not learn quickly IV's, besides i need an AR for checking IV's quickly, or find some software that do that on an R4 flash cart?
  #59    
Old September 25th, 2010, 07:29 PM
Beelzenef's Avatar
Beelzenef
Luffy
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 11
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAlucard View Post

Thanks =) i'm very busy at work that's the reason for not learn quickly IV's, besides i need an AR for checking IV's quickly, or find some software that do that on an R4 flash cart?
Yeah, AR saves you a lot of time. But if you can RNG for shinys you can RNG for IVs. On HGSS anyways, they're basically the same thing but you have to input IVs. Which is why its best to have a parent with near flawless IVs.
__________________


  #60    
Old September 25th, 2010, 07:34 PM
Syndrome
Booted out - don't be like me!
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Ask me. Stalkers.
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowbird View Post
Divs don't like two column, it's just a bad idea. xD
My dear, I will have you know my twocolumns work just fine.
  #61    
Old September 25th, 2010, 07:44 PM
DarkAlucard's Avatar
DarkAlucard
Seek me. Call me...
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: México
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beelzenef View Post
Yeah, AR saves you a lot of time. But if you can RNG for shinys you can RNG for IVs. On HGSS anyways, they're basically the same thing but you have to input IVs. Which is why its best to have a parent with near flawless IVs.
Yeah, TwilightBlade gave me a few lesson two months ago <3
I understand a lot but i'm really busy and i don't have any time to spend in the IV's abusing, i also have my trade thread abandoned =S
Anyway maybe tomorrow finally i can start to study the IV's abusing.
And thanks again to TB, i've a flawless japanese Ditto (Syb'd Ditto) so i'm on half-road
  #62    
Old September 25th, 2010, 07:45 PM
AngelXavier's Avatar
AngelXavier
The Blue Dawg
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Gender: Male
Nature: Naughty
took one for the wifi team on shoddy.
__________________

The Blue Dawg::::Pair::::FC::::Thread


  #63    
Old September 25th, 2010, 07:50 PM
Lilith's Avatar
Lilith
Protect his very soul.
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Florida
^Yay no more trolls. However, you should tell everyone how you're progressing in RNG abusing yes ^o^

I spy a cute Vulpix. >x<
__________________
Even if it's a short life, burn hot and bright and overtake the moment. That's my way of life.
  #64    
Old September 25th, 2010, 07:51 PM
Syndrome
Booted out - don't be like me!
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Ask me. Stalkers.
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Blade I think you should teach me to RNG like you.
  #65    
Old September 25th, 2010, 07:53 PM
Razortom8882
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Gender: Male
I have a shiny honchcrow with a nice moveset
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/Razortom8882?feature=mhum
  #66    
Old September 25th, 2010, 08:00 PM
DarkAlucard's Avatar
DarkAlucard
Seek me. Call me...
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: México
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightBlade View Post
^Yay no more trolls. However, you should tell everyone how you're progressing in RNG abusing yes ^o^

I spy a cute Vulpix. >x<
If is my Vulpix, you know you can have it n_n
  #67    
Old September 25th, 2010, 08:02 PM
Alternative's Avatar
Alternative
welcome to my womb
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Adelaide, Australia
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Impish
Ahh it feels so good to have RNG Reporter and breeding again.


Baltoy // Hayley 04685
Trait: Levitate // Nature: Modest
IVs: 31 | 29 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Confusion | Rock Tomb
__________________
  #68    
Old September 25th, 2010, 08:03 PM
AngelXavier's Avatar
AngelXavier
The Blue Dawg
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Gender: Male
Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syndrome View Post
Blade I think you should teach me to RNG like you.
Syndrome I think you should take your sarcasm elsewhere. Or else, I might considier it TROLLING and Blade wouldn't like that. Especially with the written proof of our agreement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightBlade View Post
^Yay no more trolls. However, you should tell everyone how you're progressing in RNG abusing yes ^o^

I spy a cute Vulpix. >x<
yeah, i'll make one, once i get used to it.
__________________

The Blue Dawg::::Pair::::FC::::Thread



Last edited by AngelXavier; September 25th, 2010 at 08:04 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
  #69    
Old September 25th, 2010, 08:07 PM
Syndrome
Booted out - don't be like me!
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Ask me. Stalkers.
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Syndromes protip of the night: If you have no idea what you are talking about, it is best not to speak to a more "seasoned" as I should put it, member.

That is all.
  #70    
Old September 25th, 2010, 08:08 PM
Alternative's Avatar
Alternative
welcome to my womb
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Adelaide, Australia
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Impish
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syndrome View Post
Syndromes protip of the night: If you have no idea what you are talking about, it is best not to speak to a more "seasoned" as I should put it, member.

That is all.
I shall be expecting this to be a DCC feature soon. It could maybe help out some of the newer wifi-ers.
__________________
  #71    
Old September 25th, 2010, 08:09 PM
AngelXavier's Avatar
AngelXavier
The Blue Dawg
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Gender: Male
Nature: Naughty
Whatever you say bud. If that floats your boat.
__________________

The Blue Dawg::::Pair::::FC::::Thread


  #72    
Old September 25th, 2010, 08:09 PM
Lilith's Avatar
Lilith
Protect his very soul.
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Florida
Let's not start something: too tired for it. Much obliged. I never started on mattj's BP and I promised it by Sunday.. and it's like 12:09 am already. =_=
__________________
Even if it's a short life, burn hot and bright and overtake the moment. That's my way of life.
  #73    
Old September 25th, 2010, 08:10 PM
AngelXavier's Avatar
AngelXavier
The Blue Dawg
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Gender: Male
Nature: Naughty
=.= I'm about to steal jaroda out of your siggy.
Crap, i wanna head ot bed, but i don't wanna lose anything on the rng reporter\
EDIT:Awwe you took him out.
__________________

The Blue Dawg::::Pair::::FC::::Thread


  #74    
Old September 25th, 2010, 08:14 PM
Syndrome
Booted out - don't be like me!
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Ask me. Stalkers.
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alternative View Post

I shall be expecting this to be a DCC feature soon. It could maybe help out some of the newer wifi-ers.
Um I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelXavier View Post
Whatever you say bud. If that floats your boat.
This is like teaching a blind person to read, no point in doing so, therefore I will not continue this disagreement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightBlade View Post
Let's not start something: too tired for it. Much obliged. I never started on mattj's BP and I promised it by Sunday.. and it's like 12:09 am already. =_=
chop chop fatty. Mattj wants his shiz.
  #75    
Old September 25th, 2010, 08:15 PM
DarkAlucard's Avatar
DarkAlucard
Seek me. Call me...
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: México
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
And if we talk only about our breedings and pokes?
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 05:32 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.