The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 27th, 2010 (03:58 PM).
minchan
Mudkip Worshipper

Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
HI GUYZ. IMMA HYPER RITE NOW.

AHEM. Anyway... I'm here because... Well... I'm putting off my homework till the last minute. AGAIN. =P BUT IT'S FUN. XD XD XD XD XD

Well... Anyway, umm...

manga:
Spoiler:
AIZEN IS FAILING. YAY.
ohh but I wonder... if/when Ichigo loses his shinigami powers... What'll happen next, plotwise?? Any ideas????

Well I'm still 2 eps behind on the Japanese anime... I'll catch up soon. ;; Hopefully!!!!!

So yeah... sorry I don't have TOO much to talk about right now... but I'll try to drop in again really soon... BAI FOR NOW~~~~~~

MIN
Old September 29th, 2010 (07:44 AM).
Livewire
The Young Wolf

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Livewire
Quote:
Originally Posted by minchan View Post
HI GUYZ. IMMA HYPER RITE NOW.

AHEM. Anyway... I'm here because... Well... I'm putting off my homework till the last minute. AGAIN. =P BUT IT'S FUN. XD XD XD XD XD

Well... Anyway, umm...

manga:
Spoiler:
AIZEN IS FAILING. YAY.
ohh but I wonder... if/when Ichigo loses his shinigami powers... What'll happen next, plotwise?? Any ideas????

Well I'm still 2 eps behind on the Japanese anime... I'll catch up soon. ^^;; Hopefully!!!!!

So yeah... sorry I don't have TOO much to talk about right now... but I'll try to drop in again really soon... BAI FOR NOW~~~~~~

MIN
Need some more sugar? xD

Spoiler:

I think we'll get to see the Soul King and the Royal Guard soon, although I'm not 100% sold that Aizen is done for just yet. :/ Maybe only temporarily incapacitated.
Old September 29th, 2010 (10:25 AM).
Venusaur♣
Omoshiroku-nai
Community Supporter

Just a question, are they going to have the new Bleach Chap. today on mangastream?

#mal

#books

#

Old September 29th, 2010 (11:29 AM).
Zameric
The One and Only

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Zameric
Quote:
Originally Posted by Live_Wire466 View Post
Need some more sugar? xD
I'd advise against that. ;p

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charizard★ View Post
Just a question, are they going to have the new Bleach Chap. today on mangastream?
Well I don't know about today, but there will be Bleach this week.

I've noticed that some of the plus ranked members have been posting quite a bit lately. If you want to apply for a squad position, just send me a PM or post here in the club. But if you want to be captain, then I'll need to see a zanpakuto first.

Old September 29th, 2010 (11:53 AM).
Venusaur♣
Omoshiroku-nai
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zameric View Post

Well I don't know about today, but there will be Bleach this week.
Aww D: I wanted to read it so badly XD

Quote:
I've noticed that some of the plus ranked members have been posting quite a bit lately. If you want to apply for a squad position, just send me a PM or post here in the club. But if you want to be captain, then I'll need to see a zanpakuto first. :)
I applied :D

#mal

#books

#

Old September 29th, 2010 (04:28 PM).
Zameric
The One and Only

Alright. Congratulations on becoming captain of Squad 11, Charizard★.
You can now make a squad page for Squad 11 if you want.
In-case anyone wanted to see it, here is Charizard's zanpakuto.

Old September 29th, 2010 (10:29 PM).
Livewire
The Young Wolf

Quote:
Alright. Congratulations on becoming captain of Squad 11, Charizard★.
You can now make a squad page for Squad 11 if you want.
In-case anyone wanted to see it, here is Charizard's zanpakuto.
That reminds me, I need to finish working on my Zanpakuto too. xD
Old September 30th, 2010 (01:42 PM).
Venusaur♣
Omoshiroku-nai
Community Supporter

Just read the new chapter
Spoiler:
Things I liked about it-
Orihime and Rukia are okay :D
Aizen is defeated :D
Hiyori is okay for the time being :D
The suspense at the end, even tho its killing me D:

Things I didn't like about it-
NO YAMMY GETTING DEFEATED WASN'T SHOWN! D:

#mal

#books

#

Old September 30th, 2010 (01:56 PM).
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Congrats, Charizard★!

Quote:
That reminds me, I need to finish working on my Zanpakuto too. xD
As do I (well, more just fixing up some things).

Spoiler:
Well, Deicide is over...

Based on what we've shown (Yammy, no cliffhanger regarding the seal, etc.) I think the Aizen arc is finished. It's a damn shame, I'm rather disappointed, I think Kubo could really have expanded on this a bit more and really milked the ending a bit more.

Mayuri just makes me LOL.

And we learned a bit more about Kidou based healing, and what Unohana was doing when she came to Karakura (though we could've seen a bit of that earlier...).
Conveniant bandage censorship ftw?

When she said "why do you thank me" I GENUINELY thought that the next page would have her with her sword unsheathed, and just a bubble saying "when I will now kill you?"

Oh, so Kenpachi and Byakuya are back... And he was bored with the fight. Looks like Yammy was a MASSIVE disappointment. He's the 0th Espada for ****s sake, he should be stronger than STARRK. Seriously, what's with all the Captains killing these Espada so easily? Shunsui didn't even go Bankai.

Well, Yammy hasn't disintegrated yet. That might mean something. Also, the scene with the dog was... sweet, I think the word is. It's kind of like... when a villain joins the main character, and you see him being a bit nice and showing that he's matured as a character. Sort of like that.

When Urahara said "they all wanted to speak with you" I thought he was talking about the Vaizards... Which reminds me, why are they all so relaxed? As far as they know, Aizen might still be alive, right?

Okay, so the Central 46 will dispose of Aizen. Still allows for him to come back; kidnapped by someone who wants to release Aizen, not disposed properly, could unseal then and kill everyone, etc.

"He wished himself that he would lose his powers." When I read it, my first thought was "you're over-analysing it, Ichigo".

I felt rather pathetic when I tried to compare myself to Aizen, when he was talking about "he wanted someone to see his viewpoint" (or something like that).

On a whole though, I have to disagree with what Ichigo is saying.
Aizen has been spending this whole time gaining power: experimenting with the boundaries of Hollows and Shinigami, (I think accidentally) discovering the Hougyoku, becoming a God, trying to overtake the King and rewrite Soul Society... Every single one of these steps made him further away from "becoming just a shinigami". I can understand if Aizen as a character was lonely because of his level (hell, Starrk was like that) but what he did completely goes against that.

Again, when Ichigo fell, my first thought was "oh he's just tired", but the screaming... I'm interested.
This could be related to his Shinigami/Hollow powers? Assuming Isshin had used the FGT before (which is why he lost his powers), we know that the FGT will give you back your powers. But then where would the powers be stored? We know that Tensa (and HIchigo) would not like being sealed away, and may be trying to fight back and get out, which could be what's happening.
Or maybe it's something related to the Hougyoku? What if it, sort of "left Aizen" during the sealing, which is why his powers stopped working ("The Hougyoku no longer thinks of you as its master") and that it is now affecting Ichigo?
Or maybe it's something completely unrelated to what we've seen before. Maybe this is how the next villains will, somehow, be introduced?

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Old September 30th, 2010 (02:00 PM).
RASENCERO
MWOEHAHAHA!!!

yeah that last chpt was a bit calm. A somewhat calm before the storm, if you will. There is lot of stuff that can go wrong...

I don't mind a captains postion
Can I be Captain of squad 2?

I have a zanpaktou, but its like midnight now and i have to get up early, so i''l post it tomorrow.

Btw, I don't speak japanese so its name is in english...
Anyone here who knows a good translation site?
Old September 30th, 2010 (03:49 PM).
Sosuke Aizen
Aizen

Nature: Relaxed
Spoiler:

I've just read the knew Bleach chapter and I'm not so thrilled with it. =/
It was fun watching Aizen be all "crazy" and all, but I'm depressed about his defeat. But, the newest chapter's got me puzzling over what could happen next! What could it be? Could the cause of this be because of Aizen? Maybe it's just something related to him losing his Shinigami powers. Hollow Ichigi, perhaps? Or maybe a completely different cause!

But, that explanation of why Aizen turned all evil and stuff is...it's just beautiful. TwT That's one thing that I like about you, Ichgo! I just knew that was the reason(ehe...or something akin to that...)!

Sorry for being gone so long. =T

"Urahara Kisuke!!! I despise you!! Why does a man of your intellect stand so idle!? Why...Why do you allow yourself to be controlled by that thing!?"
- Sosuke Aizen
Old September 30th, 2010 (04:03 PM).
Livewire
The Young Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosuke Aizen View Post
Spoiler:

I've just read the knew Bleach chapter and I'm not so thrilled with it. =/
It was fun watching Aizen be all "crazy" and all, but I'm depressed about his defeat. But, the newest chapter's got me puzzling over what could happen next! What could it be? Could the cause of this be because of Aizen? Maybe it's just something related to him losing his Shinigami powers. Hollow Ichigi, perhaps? Or maybe a completely different cause!

But, that explanation of why Aizen turned all evil and stuff is...it's just beautiful. TwT That's one thing that I like about you, Ichgo! I just knew that was the reason(ehe...or something akin to that...)!

Oh Emm Geee Your're back. :D

Spoiler:

I think Ichigo was spot on about Aizen, personally. And I think it explained why Starrk was made the Primera espada.

Like Ichigo said, Aizen wanted to find an equal, some other being as powerful as he was, which would give him this feeling of belonging ( the solitude part) Aizen wanted a sense of normalcy, almost. And the Hougyoku manifested what was truly in Aizens' heart. And the same applies to Starrk. Maybe Aizen empathized with him... Very interesting.

Oh and in case anybody didn't already know, Zaraki is a BAMF. xD I lol'd hard at his comments concerning the battle with Yammy.
Old September 30th, 2010 (10:25 PM).
Rinna
Uhm..woof?

Nature: Careful
I would like to join the fanclub.

Keiri

Bleach is one of my favorite manga/anime
Old October 1st, 2010 (08:59 AM).
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosuke Aizen View Post
Spoiler:

Welcome back, Sosuke!

Quote:
Spoiler:

I think Ichigo was spot on about Aizen, personally. And I think it explained why Starrk was made the Primera espada.

Like Ichigo said, Aizen wanted to find an equal, some other being as powerful as he was, which would give him this feeling of belonging ( the solitude part) Aizen wanted a sense of normalcy, almost. And the Hougyoku manifested what was truly in Aizens' heart. And the same applies to Starrk. Maybe Aizen empathized with him... Very interesting.
Spoiler:
But the thing that really does not make sense to me... Is that he continuously used the Hougyoku on himself to make himself stronger even trying to reach the level of a God. He wanted to take over Soul Society (or something like that, at least) and gain power, not lose it. I can understand if a character like Aizen would want an equal, or something, but the way he went about it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamiya-chan View Post

Keiri

Welcome to the Bleach Fan Club! I am the Captain of the 12th Squad, I like Pokemon (...) though you may also call me ILP/Ilpy/Ilpeh/Aaroniero/Anternero/Ant/Any other nickname.
Old October 1st, 2010 (09:57 AM).
RASENCERO
MWOEHAHAHA!!!

NOOOO
It ate my Zanpaktou...
I hate lag......

I will try to rewrite it, but it won't be tonight, maybe tomorrow...
For now I have:

Zanpakuto Name; Polarity (Kyokusei)
Type; Electric Charge –Magnetism/Element/Melee
Release Command; Polarize!
Bankai Name; Electrifying and Incinerating Polarity

I wrote like a full page....

Anyway;
Welcome Kamiya-chan!
Did you fall into a pit like me, before you found us?
Old October 1st, 2010 (01:12 PM). Edited October 1st, 2010 by Zameric.
Zameric
The One and Only

Hey Sosuke, welcome back! :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamiya-chan View Post

Keiri

Hello and welcome to the Bleach Fan Club, Kamiya.
You can get complimentary cookies from Smiley.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask here or PM a captain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RASENCERO View Post
Zanpakuto Name; Polarity (Kyokusei)
Type; Electric Charge –Magnetism/Element/Melee
Release Command; Polarize!
Bankai Name; Electrifying and Incinerating Polarity

I wrote like a full page....
Hmm, that's an interesting preview. Can't wait to see the rest later.
You should do like me and keep it all in a Word document. ;p

Manga 422
Spoiler:
Finally, Deicide is over!
That had to be one of the longest manga chapter titles ever.
I laughed at Mayuri's generosity. XD
Oh my gosh, we got to see Unohana again! :p
Hmm, I'm actually alright with how they wrapped up Yammy's battle.
Poor doggy would have a master no more. :/
So Aizen might have been like Starrk in a way, interesting.
I'm still glad he gone though. Sorry Sosuke ;p
Damn, I hope Ichi'll be alright. :/

Old October 1st, 2010 (04:29 PM).
Weeaboo Name
Armed Bastard
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Quick question, What chapter in the manga is the anime at?

I'm fed up of waiting for the episodes weekly so i've decided to go against my usual and switch mid arc.

Oh, and if i haven't all ready. *Joins*

#bigannoyingsigs4lyf | mal |
Old October 1st, 2010 (04:31 PM).
Venusaur♣
Omoshiroku-nai
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Lapras- View Post
Quick question, What chapter in the manga is the anime at?

I'm fed up of waiting for the episodes weekly so i've decided to go against my usual and switch mid arc.

Oh, and if i haven't all ready. *Joins*
Welcome to the club -Lapras- :D

And to answer your question, I'm not sure D:

#mal

#books

#

Old October 1st, 2010 (04:47 PM).
Livewire
The Young Wolf

Well here would be my proto-type Zanpakuto:

Spoiler:

Raikiri (Lightning Edge)

Lightning/Melee/Kido

A combination of a man and the lightning god Raiju. looks like a lion-like man.

Stun, Raikiri!

Basically the blade is converted into electricity, and takes the shape of a bolt of lightning. Since it has no definite shape, I can manipulate the size and shape of the actual blade, based on the atmospheric conditions. Allows for manipulation of all electric processes.

Eisō Raikiri (roughly 'Sharp lightning edge spear' 1 of 2 Bankai Techs. the sword disappears into a storm cloud then takes the shape of a giant spear composed of Lightning. It can be thrown with explosive effects, and can recreated to throw again. Relies on the charged particles in the atmosphere for maximum effect. Sort of similar in process to Ulquiorra's Lanza del Relampago. Also augments the users' shunpo and kido abilities.

Still working on the final Bankai tech, just can't think of anything. ;_;

Old October 1st, 2010 (04:50 PM).
Venusaur♣
Omoshiroku-nai
Community Supporter

^Sounds pretty cool :D

Just a question, could their be Espada rankings? :o [/shot for stupid idea]

#mal

#books

#

Old October 1st, 2010 (04:52 PM).
Livewire
The Young Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charizard★ View Post
^Sounds pretty cool :D

Just a question, could their be Espada rankings? :o [/shot for stupid idea]
Thank ya. n__n

OOOOO I think that sounds pretty cool too. :D we could have a war.
Old October 1st, 2010 (04:53 PM).
Venusaur♣
Omoshiroku-nai
Community Supporter

Quote:

Thank ya. n__n

OOOOO I think that sounds pretty cool too. :D we could have a war.
lol XD

I mean it could be like from most active to least active XD

Also, anyone have any ideas what to come next chapter?

#mal

#books

#

Old October 1st, 2010 (07:29 PM). Edited October 3rd, 2010 by Merciless Cremator.
Merciless Cremator
Beginning Trainer

Keiri

May I join this club as well?

I hope I get to know the members here...I'm a big fan.
Spoiler:

Zanpaktou

Zanpaktou Name: Iroriryuu (Furnace Dragon)
Type: Fire/Heat/Kido
Release Command: Yakedo (Burn)
Manifested Form: Dragon
Sword Description: The sword is a katana with a flame shaped hilt. It also has a red line over the hilt and in the middle of the sword vertically.
Spirit: Iroriryuu is a large serpentine dragon with fiery wings and tail. His scales are as red as fire, and his eyes are golden. He is around the size of a small mountain and whiskers are as a house.
Humanoid: In Human Form, he is dark skinned with golden eyes; his hair is black with red tips and is around 7 feet tall. He wears a robe with a bluish black sash; he carries his sword on his left side. His arms and legs are still draconic, but his body and head are human.

Shikai Information: The sword becomes engulfed in flames and spreads to both my arms; it then becomes two Claymores and two canons on my arms. Each Claymore weights about ten pounds; one is blue and black while the other is red and golden. On my arms are now covered from fingertip to shoulder in a glove that is red and black, it protects my body from my flame attacks and also absorbs heat from attacks and the surrounding area. The canon themselves are nearly unseen, they are located on my wrists and are designed to look like and angry dragon.

[Battle Data]

In Shikai, I can attack with fire from my canons or absorb heat (Thermal energy) with my claymores. The fire is fueled by my own reitsu and spiritual pressure, which means I can make fire out of thin air as long as oxygen and heat are available. The Claymores absorb heat at the rate of every swipe or hit. They also can become super heated during combat from absorbing enough heat and become able to slash through almost anything with resistance, due to melting whatever it touches, before it ever makes contact.

The gloves also regulate my body heat so that anything extra will go into my claymores. This also prevents me from becoming over heated and protects me from Fire based attacks and partially from lightning based attacks. (I’ll still be electrocuted if I’m not careful.) Which is why I use an Air lance in conjunction with this, to protect myself.

[Techniques]

Furea-Tsugeki (Flare Seeker)
A hundred tiny fireballs are shot at the foe, locking on to there body temperature. They will follow them until impact; can be avoided by changing body temperature.

Kasai Hei (Fire Wall)
Flames form a protective barrier against attacks.

Hitan Kaen (Sorrow Flame)
I can only use this move if fueled by emotion, in exchange for calmness and control, my attacks before much more destructive and heated, making me capable of melting flesh to the bone in mere seconds. It also increases my speed as well, enough to cause friction burn, but thanks to my gloves, it makes it look like my arms are on fire.

Iten Sakusei Su-pa Inferuno Bakufuu (Demise Creating Super Inferno Blast)
My ultimate Shikai attack, all the heat and spiritual pressure around me is collected and released in a devastating explosion, with enough range to cover ten miles.

Bankai Information:

Name: Mokushi Iroriryuu (Apocalypse Furnace Dragon)
Type: Fire/Kido/Heat
Bankai Information:
When using Bankai, My entire body is engulfed in flames, after my transition from Shikai to Bankai is complete, I’ll reveal myself by moving my fiery wings. In my Bankai form, my outfit is completely changed. I’m now wearing a body suit, colored Red, for Flames of Passion, Blue for flames of Destruction, Black for Flames of Despair and Golden for Flames of Glory. My entire body is covered, save for my eyes. I’m also wearing armor that covers my torso and limbs, I now have giant wings of fire bigger than my body. The wings absorb heat and spiritual energy faster than my swords and be divided in four or six. My Claymores are now sharper and heavier, around fifteen pounds now. I can now fight with no fear of getting burned by flames at all, or by heat based attacks, or any attacks that has a heat source. (I can freeze water or evaporate it, but can’t control it or absorb it completely. My legs now have the miniature canons as well, but they are mainly used in defense.

[Battle Data (Bankai)]

Kasai Hougeki (Fire Bombardment)
Balls of fire, about the size of my head, shoot out of my Flame wings, exploding on contact.

Su-pa Shinsei Bakufuu Yakedo (Supernova Blast Burn)
All the heat and fire in a 10 miles is absorbed and then released in a devastating blast.

Kuru Kaen (Dark Flame)
If I ever end up in a mental state that I come full circle and can’t possibly be fueled by raging emotions anymore, this attack becomes usable. All my emotions are channeled into my Zanpaktou, leaving me only stoic and rational, calm and infallible, emotionless and driven only by resolving what ever caused me to use this move in the first place. My armor, Body suit and flames turn pitch black, my eyes become red with black irises, all my attacks are maxed out and my speed and power are greatly increased. This mode is extremely dangerous; I can no longer remember or care who I am, who my opponent is or who my allies are.

Old October 1st, 2010 (07:34 PM).
Livewire
The Young Wolf

^ You get in simply because that is the most awesome post in this thread, ever.
Old October 1st, 2010 (07:44 PM).
Venusaur♣
Omoshiroku-nai
Community Supporter

Welcome to the club :D

Wow, thats a pretty long info list. :o

#mal

#books

#

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links