• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Actually, some Pokémon do have alternate forms (e.g. Deoxys). Some Pokémon's forms are coded in, but not obtainable yet.

TheLegendaryMew

Pokemon X and Y October 2013!!
Years
Great game love it :D currently at the Ho-Oh (or w/e its called :D) bit...the bit where u get the sky plate lol and i loved every minute of it :)...im not going to spoil it by reading what Chaos 16 is about because i want it to be a suprise for myself...i think its better that way :...but yeah props to OG for making this game and props to anyone helped because its the best one ive played so far :)

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
I don't know if this has been asked before, but I don't want to read 173 pages.

Are there shinies in Pokémon Raptor?

Yes, there are shinies in Raptor, I found a Shiny Wingull myself. They don't sparkle though, so if you can't recognise it, then you'll probably miss it.

Is there an easier way to take SS's other than by Print-Screening?

If print-screening is using a program to snap a picture of the screen, then i don't think so. I only know how to do it with the Snipping Tool accessory on my computer.

Years
  • Seen May 29, 2011
Damn, I was hoping to do a screenshot run on the Nuzlocke forums of this game.

I suppose I could still do it, but it'd be a pain :|.

EDIT: AH, nevermind. I found that snipping tool. Should make it load easier.

Last edited:

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
Uhmmm How can I do Trades? Cause my friend and I want to trade monsters >,<

When you get to Krypton City, you can go into the Pokemon Center/Communication Center and a lady will tell you about trading and other features. If you need help on how to trade, you can ask her for a step-by-step explanation or you can ask me if you get stuck.

Is grinding in this game supposed to be super hellacious?

It's a little harder then normal, but it's not that bad. It's mostly hard for starter Pokemon early in the game, because they have a different EXP stat gain then what they have in the real games. Otherwise, it's pretty normal, although there are less trainers in the real games, but the wild Pokemon are stronger to help you grind when necessary.

EDIT: I just bred a really good Eevee that I will make an Espeon. It's even better then my older one :D

Eevee - #133 (Timid)
HP: 10 - 12
Att: 7 - 12
Def: 20 - 22
SpA: 30 - 31
SpD: 28 - 29
Speed: 30 - 31

Years
  • Seen May 29, 2022
phenominal game :), Does it stop after you recieve the HM Waterfall? The events were so exciting in this game, thanks a lot for this!

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
phenominal game :), Does it stop after you recieve the HM Waterfall? The events were so exciting in this game, thanks a lot for this!

After beating Arceus, you can look for all of the legendaries. You can also go fight the Torxia League (don't forget, that was the whole reason you were collecting those badges :P)

I'm Back! Spent the months finding for manaphy and i found it! i wont tell you where it is..!:P

You won't have proof unless you tell XD The least you can do is show a screenshot :P

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2011
I love this game...and i caught a shiny steelix...used my master ball :( (stupidest mistake of my life) but it was low life and ultra balls werent working.

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
I love this game...and i caught a shiny steelix...used my master ball :( (stupidest mistake of my life) but it was low life and ultra balls werent working.

You won't really regret it, pretty much all of the legendaries are easy to catch. Palkia and Dialga are insane though, whichever one you don't choose will be extremely hard to catch.

Back