The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Video Games > Let's Plays, Guides and Reviews

Notices

Let's Plays, Guides and Reviews Want to showcase yourself playing a game? Want to write a guide on how to beat the hardest levels of a game? Or maybe you want to give your review of a game you have? If so, this is the place for you!

Old October 1st, 2010, 03:12 PM
Kenpokid
Hee-ho!

Nature: Adamant
Yeah, these will be short updates.
Don't expect vulgarity

EPISODE 1
Spoiler:

God, I feel like I'm supposed to leave home even though I'm only 10.

Gee, thanks Mom. You're letting me go out on my own eight years early. Isn't that kind?

...Oh yes, he's trying to get some labor out of me. Didn't he try to get me to push a statue three miles last week?

START? MENU? What? Is this some sort of video game or something?

[ insert obvious child predator joke here ]

Why do you HAVE to make that God-awful pun? And Magby is fugly.

Awful pun aside, she's my choice. But I'll check the other one just for anyone who might be stalking me and watching my every move. (hint hint)
Eurgh. I despise this starter.

Alright, what should I name her?

Next episode, should be longer, and we name Smoochum and battle GREEN. Oh, and I'll try (and more than likely fail) to catch a Ralts. Yes, I'm a sucker for Psychic-types.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastlane250
I really think the [ROBLOX] admins are not satisfied with breaking the game, they intend to break reality itself.
Old October 1st, 2010, 04:02 PM
Kholdy
I LP, and not much else.

Location: The tiny country inbetween France and The Netherlands.
Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kholdy
This LP could be improved on. A lot of your jokes fall flat because they're very predictable, or have been done a lot already. You have very few images as well - didn't even capture a single part of the conversation with Oak and Gary in the lab.
Also, but these may just be personal preferences, I wouldn't have picked a starter before asking the readers which one they want. I also wouldn't announce what I'm going to catch in the next update, that just ruins the surprise.

That aside, I do appreciate the fact that you're using proper English and no immature jokes. I'm sure this LP could be better if you put some work into it.
Good luck!

Thanks to インフェルノの津波 for the sig.
Old October 1st, 2010, 06:08 PM
Kenpokid
Hee-ho!

Blah. I don't go COMPLETELY by what the viewers want, honestly, mostly the nicknames. And Ralts is the only one I'll reveal, don't worry
Also, I'm trying to go with some of the more cliché jokes (besides the Oak Intro ones) to mock other LPs - like I said, I'm shameless ;P
And I only show parts of conversations I can make a joke of - such as Gym Leader or Trainer lines.

Quote:
I really think the [ROBLOX] admins are not satisfied with breaking the game, they intend to break reality itself.
Old October 2nd, 2010, 05:15 AM
anthony12306
HackER In Progress

Don't worry about Ralts, Dray was nice enough so make it so that it knows confusion at level 1 and nothing else :D

Good Luck
Hack of FireRed: Pokemon OnyxBlack

Current Challenges:
Doing a combined Random Water Mono-Type, Catch em' All, Survival challenge for Fire Red Omega.

Completed Challenges:
Mono-Type Fire, Water, Grass, Psychic, Normal, and Dragon
(One for each)

Charizard, Lapras, and Starmie Only Runs
(One for each also)
Old October 2nd, 2010, 02:58 PM
Kenpokid
Hee-ho!

Yeah, I know, I watched an LP as well as reading yours. And it appears at level 5, not 1.
But seriously.
What do I name Smoochum? :l

Quote:
Old October 3rd, 2010, 11:33 AM
anthony12306
HackER In Progress

Name it WBGarevoir or Gorlash the Kitten Slayer! :D
Hack of FireRed: Pokemon OnyxBlack

Current Challenges:
Doing a combined Random Water Mono-Type, Catch em' All, Survival challenge for Fire Red Omega.

Completed Challenges:
Mono-Type Fire, Water, Grass, Psychic, Normal, and Dragon
(One for each)

Charizard, Lapras, and Starmie Only Runs
(One for each also)
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links