The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Keeping up with the upcoming and currently airing Japanese and English episodes? This is where you can discuss each of the episodes respectively.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 3rd, 2010, 01:33 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mew~
"BW007 - Get Tsutarja With Attract!?"
"「ツタージャ・ゲットでメロメロ!?」"
Airdate: 28th October 2010~

What do you guys think? :3

I have a feeling this will be the episode Ash gets a Tsutarja, and maybe be catches it with the move attract! OR Maybe Jessie/James catches it? :O Jessies Koromori is able to learn attract so who knows!~ OR it's just another battle between Ash and shooti.
A think to take into account guys, the title says "Get" so this does indicate someone in the episode will be trying to capture it! For instence, it could be like "Gible... Get" which Ash and Khory tried to capture a Gible and Khory caught it~ or "Gible! Get it!!" in which Ash captured his own Gible!

Old October 3rd, 2010, 11:15 AM
ShadowYashi
A secret makes a woman a woman

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ShadowYashi
If it involves catching Tsutarja, I think that will go to Dent, because Ash already has Mijumaru and Iris is supposed to be getting Pokabu. Perhaps Dent's Yanappu know's Attract?
Old October 3rd, 2010, 11:20 AM
Guy
just a guy

Send a message via Skype™ to Guy
Fast paced is fast paced. This pretty much confirms that Ash does earn his first badge the first time they introduce Dento and his brothers. Which is a shame, because I was hoping they would do with what they did with the DP Saga and give each gym leader at least two or more episodes of their own revolving around some kind of difficulty or introduction before the actual battle episode.

Anyway, the title might be a bit misleading. If you watched any of the previews, you would notice that there was a female Tsutaja shown using attract on Pikachu. So it's probably being referred to as "Get the Tsutaja that knows Attract". This is probably the same episode where Ash might catch it. Which is interesting, because Attract isn't a move that really follows Ash's battling style. I can see this being used against Shooti though seeing as his Tsutaja (which has said to have evolved already the next time Shooti appears) has a more deep, masculine voice. XD;

Although, what I mentioned earlier with the Tsutaja knowing Attract and not being Ash's style, wouldn't it seem more fitting if Dento caught it instead? Yes, it shows Ash going after it, but it's still possible - I'm just thinking wishfully here.

If Ash does happen to catch Tsutaja and Pokabu in BW004, then this means he'll have five Pokémon before the second gym.
Old October 3rd, 2010, 11:42 AM
Godot17
The Skeptical Scepter

Nature: Serious
Doesn't seem to say who's going to catch Tsutarja. Right now it's anyone's Tsutaruja. Most likely Iris's or Dent's. But, I'll wait out the month to find out >__>
Old October 3rd, 2010, 12:51 PM
Guy
just a guy

Send a message via Skype™ to Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdvancedK47 View Post
Doesn't seem to say who's going to catch Tsutarja. Right now it's anyone's Tsutaruja. Most likely Iris's or Dent's. But, I'll wait out the month to find out >__>
I can see Iris with Pokabu considering her interest in it for the previews of the Battle Club episode, but I'd like to think this will be Dento's capture. It makes sense seeing as he specializes in Grass-types.
Old October 3rd, 2010, 02:07 PM
Naya Rivera
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013

I hope they do what they did in Hoenn and give everyone a starter

Cause if Ash does get Pokabu and Tsutarja, that means 5 Pokemon already.

Anyway, I hope Dento gets it :3 and Iris get Pokabu, and before anyone does say

"Why would Iris get a none dragon type Pokemon" Brock caught Poison/Flying/Water/Grass types

Team Rocket!
blasting off at the speed of light! surrender now or prepare to fight!
meowth that's right!
wobbuffet!!!

Old October 3rd, 2010, 02:12 PM
Thorns
Trainer

It would be cool if he got all 3 starters again. he did it in kanto and Johto, so why not in Isshu?
Old October 3rd, 2010, 02:18 PM
SuperiorCat
トウコ

Nature: Naive
Well, if Iris gets Pokabu this week, then I think we can safely assume that Dento will be catching Tsutarja. :3

Unless they decide to follow Sinnoh's pattern and give Ash 2 starters and Iris 1.
I hope they don't do that. =/
Old October 6th, 2010, 09:51 AM
The Red Chain

This is the episode I absolutely cannot wait for. <33

I loved Tsutaaja before, but when they introduced this female beauty with Attract I fell even deeper in love. Pun totally intended. :'3

I wanted Ash to catch her at first, but Shivi makes a very valid point. Ash is an in-your-face disgrace type of battler, and didn't get even the slightest bit rational until Diamond and Pearl. Dento on the other hand is very relaxed, and seems to take his time planning every move he makes. With that in mind, Dento is the only suitable one to utilize this Tsutaaja's Attract the proper way, while Ash just wants to go all out right then and there. Definitely not a good strategy with a Tsutaaja that has a status effecting move that takes careful planning. It's not like Sleep Powder which can just be thrown about recklessly without many issues. Attract also seems a bit too feminine of a move for Ash's style, while Dento has that elegance about him which would fit perfectly with this little snake.

I would mention the fact that Dento specializes in Grass types, but Brock captured Pokemon that weren't Rock type. So.. I can't say that that is a good point really. XD;

... I still say the female should've been shiny so that poor male Taaja of Shooti's didn't have to be given such a stupid voice to differentiate the two Taaja.

Edit ; After seeing the episode with Pokabu, and Best Wishes's ending song, I want Ash to get Tsutaja. I don't care if it doesn't make sense, I want him to get her. ;;

Last edited by The Red Chain; October 12th, 2010 at 11:48 AM.
Old October 16th, 2010, 01:17 AM
mervyn797
What? I'm right here. >D

Nature: Careful
Tsutaja seems to me as the hottest topic of discussion in most of the BW episode discussion threads. XD;
After looking at one of those BW previews, I feel Tsutaja is going to be one hard Pokemon to catch, seeing how Tsutaja successfully attracted Pikachu. But I'm afraid that Ash might not use Tsutaja's abilities to its full extent because it doesn't seem to suit Ash's battling style, as Hiiro pointed out. ;;
Old October 21st, 2010, 05:42 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

The new preview was shown just after BW006!~

Old October 21st, 2010, 07:19 AM
Tomackze
Drowzee

Looks like Ash just might catch Tsutarja...
Old October 21st, 2010, 07:44 AM
thedestinedblade
Radiant Cool Boy

Nature: Mild
Not really a big surprise. It seems it takes his entire party to catch it though, lol. Mamepato sighting!

Last edited by thedestinedblade; October 21st, 2010 at 07:50 AM.
Old October 21st, 2010, 08:00 AM
mervyn797
What? I'm right here. >D

Nature: Careful
Wow, Mamepato is going to make an appearance. XD; Poor bird. ;_; As for Tsutaja.. as i said before, it is going to be a tough one.
Old October 21st, 2010, 08:17 AM
PearlShipper4Life
LuffyxHancock Shipper

Yah, Tsutarjua I assume will be using all its attacks against Ash I'd LOL If it used attract on Ash himselfXD

LuffyxHancock shipper-One Piece.
Old October 21st, 2010, 03:36 PM
Devil Flamingo
→ Loves Defense

Nature: Sassy
Well, that's disappointing. I was hoping Dent would catch Tsutaja instead. But, I'm cool with Ash having it, since it's smug and adorable and reminds me of his Chikorita days, haha.

Besides, he's had every Grass starter ever, so it'd be missing the tradition if he didn't get it. :C Looking forward to this ep so much!

b l a c k · p o k é t e a m
Old October 21st, 2010, 05:43 PM
Arc
μ's

Nature: Bashful
Well, it was to be expected that Ash would capture Tsutarja. We can also confirm that Tsutarja is female, as it used Attract on Pikachu and worked.

"Verdure" once, but "Arc" now
Old October 21st, 2010, 06:28 PM
Polizard
Awesome Trainer

Nature: Bold
This episode was something we all saw coming but we will learn a few minor Details from it, like tsutarja is a girl and pokabu is a boy cause attract worked on him to

Pokémon Friend Code: 3754-6716-8065
Not Sure of the Pokémon in my friend Safari.
Old October 21st, 2010, 06:34 PM
Tomackze
Drowzee

I don't even know if it'd use all of its attacks... probably just stick with attract and own most of Ash's pokemon that way lol
Old October 21st, 2010, 06:46 PM
Kirbychu
Scyther

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kirbychu
This is something I was hoping the writers wouldn't return. >.>

Ash has a ridiculously boring team, they're simply taking a step back now. He has the usual Pikachu, generic bird, and it looks like he's going to get all three starters. That's boring, unoriginal, and just plain lazy on the writers part. Why does Ash always have to follow these idiotic guidelines?
There is absolutely nothing original about that team. The generic bird isn't even getting any screen time, and Boarbeque has a dull personality. I'm sick of Pikachu getting its ass handed to it in this new region and I hate Smugleaf simply because it's a starter and it's essentially a symbol of laziness and lack of creativity.

Really, I'm not much of hater. Best Wishes has been alright so far, but this just really irks me.

Paired to cr4y

Last edited by Kirbychu; October 28th, 2010 at 05:58 PM.
Old October 22nd, 2010, 02:23 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirbychu View Post
This is something I was hoping the writers wouldn't return. >.>

Ash has a ridiculously boring team, they're simply taking a step back now. He has the usual Pikachu, generic bird, and it looks like he's going to get all three starters. That's boring, unoriginal, and just plain lazy on the writers' part. Why does Ash always have to follow these idiotic guidelines?
There is absolutely nothing original about that team. The generic bird isn't even getting any screen time, and Boarbeque has a dull personality. I'm sick of Pikachu getting its ass handed to it in this new region and I hate Smugleaf simply because it's a starter and it's essentially a symbol of laziness and lack of creativity.

Really, I'm not much of hater. Best Wishes has been alright so far, but this just really irks me.
Well, to be honest, you never know... They might actually make Ash a good trainer and maybe let him catch more than 7 pokemon in a region, make it follow a bit more like the games and maybe Ash can actually try and catch as many pokemon as he can and stuff the rest in oaks lab like Gary...

Old October 22nd, 2010, 03:04 AM
thedestinedblade
Radiant Cool Boy

Since they seem to be going back to Kanto roots there's hope that he catches more than the usual amount of pokemon. At first I was against the idea of him getting all 3 starters because it was predictable and there are a lot of unique pokemon this generation, but I've become more accepting of the idea lately. Hopefully he doesn't decide to release everything and actually rotate his sixth spot.
Old October 22nd, 2010, 07:01 AM
AshPikastar
It's Question Time!

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to AshPikastar
It looks like Satoshi is having a hard time fighting Tsutarja since it keeps on using attract. I was somewhat hopping that Dento would catch it though but it was obvious that he'll catch it.
Old October 22nd, 2010, 07:24 AM
Naya Rivera
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013

Like what Kirbychu said >.>

Mamepato (I think <.<) Where are you? Only screen time was the episode it was captured in D:< I'm glad this Tsutarja knows Attract, at least Ash now actually has a chance of winning battles with support moves.

Team Rocket!
blasting off at the speed of light! surrender now or prepare to fight!
meowth that's right!
wobbuffet!!!

Old October 22nd, 2010, 07:17 PM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomackze View Post
I don't even know if it'd use all of its attacks... probably just stick with attract and own most of Ash's pokemon that way lol
Seems like Tsutarja will mix it up so to speak with it's attacks. Yes it used Attract on Pikachu and Pokabu, but it used Grass Mixer on Mamepato and Vine Whip on Mijumaru. Looks like Tsutarja is putting Ash's team through the ringer.

Brian - 0089 1621 6313 - White

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links