The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Progressing Hacks

Notices

Progressing Hacks The forum for submitting your hack in production. Everyone's welcome, and you may come and find a hack that's starting out or make your own hack. For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 4th, 2010, 05:28 PM
TB Pro
Old-timer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh Blazer View Post
The back sprites, rem….. well, they are screwed up. The pallettes are messed up. I'd show a screen shot, but right now I kinda can't.
Really, I tested them last night and they worked fine for me :/

Quote:
Well I have a slave monkey TB Pro to thank for that. He's doing the resizing and all.
Actually, Pendora was too big to resize. It was like 90x85 or something...
Old October 4th, 2010, 06:43 PM
fer3096
Beginning Trainer

wo0ow your hack can go far in my opinion nomas tell you to do it in FireRed Pkmn ruby because it is very limited but still do not give up and more so if you put the music and graphics of Pkmn B & W
Old October 4th, 2010, 07:01 PM
aSeRo141414
zZJoennZz inside

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Yahoo to aSeRo141414 Send a message via Skype™ to aSeRo141414
Quote:
Features:
-Some places will be revamped and changed! Just for that twist of a challenge!
-The all new, all awesome, religion! Join either on the side or Arceusism (However, he is regarded as Divine Creator), Mewtology (Yes, Mew; except he is regarded as Origin), or Vicinianity (Just normal Viciniti). Anny ideas for a fourth? Come up with some.
hmm. I like the religions .. anyway, if you need help just ask me, I have sprite indexes..
Old October 4th, 2010, 09:23 PM
Teh Blazer
Divider of Zero

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by solarowl View Post
Yay!! I am happy there is a hack of this! I hope this project gets completed. It looks good so far.
Thanks, I try to make it as good as possible!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TB Pro View Post
Really, I tested them last night and they worked fine for me :/

Actually, Pendora was too big to resize. It was like 90x85 or something...
Okay, I got it to work. For some stupid reason, UnLZ made the backsprites for shiny, so the normal backsprite got screwed up. Backsprites fixed! ^ ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by fer3096 View Post
wo0ow your hack can go far in my opinion nomas tell you to do it in FireRed Pkmn ruby because it is very limited but still do not give up and more so if you put the music and graphics of Pkmn B & W
I want to put the music in, but I know literally nothing about music hacking. What I really want is to insert a voice group.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aSeRo141414 View Post
hmm. I like the religions .. anyway, if you need help just ask me, I have sprite indexes..
I added a few more, to make it well rounded. Can I see the indexes? Pretty pweese?
Old October 5th, 2010, 10:25 PM
Destiny.
The Absol Master

Nature: Adamant
I really need something like this hack. I'll give it a go, 'kay

http://www.mediafire.com/?zzn4ynwzned
Old October 6th, 2010, 04:46 PM
LuKaZ_TaBa
Beginning Trainer

Hi! This is one EPIC hack... I really like what it's turning into. Hope this gets finished before christmas!(lol like that would happen with a great hack like this! but then again...)
P.S. is the title pokemon catalyst taken? if it is then... maybe pokemon Dual Fury?
(,)
Old October 8th, 2010, 06:21 PM
Baronnecro
AKA TolerantX

Nature: Careful
I hope you implement the seasons in this one perfectly. That and time of day are my favorite features. I love weather, time of day, and calendar seasons n dates the most.

Last edited by Baronnecro; October 11th, 2010 at 06:54 PM.
Old October 12th, 2010, 08:42 PM
Teh Blazer
Divider of Zero

Magically Awesome Yet Slow Update!

Right now, I have Karakusa Town in a rough BETA outline right now. But now i have trouble with tiles (which one to choose). Pick out of three options, or add on a fourth if you think it is really good.

The first is a tile I inserted myself, so you know it looks kinda pathetic:

The second is an already inserted one with the road. With this one, i can add things like potholes or sewer-disc-things.

Lastly, is a link to a youtube video where this dud goes around Karakusa Town, in HD. Should I use those tiles instead of the other two? Of course that'd mean scratching it by hand.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccI1hjW_Vwc

And, if you want, you can suggest a tile for me and I'll see 'bout it.

Last lastly, if you think you could do way better (which I know you can) then show me the improved version. I'll see if it's worthy enough to be in this demake.
Old October 12th, 2010, 11:11 PM
tacticalbread
Beginning Trainer

This hack has the potential to be really, really awesome. Good luck. :D

Also, you may want to have a look here (projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?11469-Pokmon-Black-and-White-Translation-Project-v2)
Old October 12th, 2010, 11:27 PM
Ninja Caterpie
Sitting by the back window

Nature: Bold
It's pretty cool, I guess, but don't worry about the graphics for now. Later you can make them black and white graphics, y/y?

Anyway, the religion thing still seems really stupid. There are kinda too many and unnecessary ones (Victinians, really?) and...what will it really do? ._.

Otherwise, it seems pretty sweet. good luck!
Old October 13th, 2010, 10:09 AM
tacticalbread
Beginning Trainer

I got bored, and made a userbar for this.

It's kinda meh, and I'm sure someone with actual GFX skills (or even a userbar generator lol) could do far better, but whatever. ;p

can't post links yet lol, so it's in my sig. :p

Last edited by tacticalbread; October 13th, 2010 at 03:24 PM.
Old October 13th, 2010, 04:57 PM
LuKaZ_TaBa
Beginning Trainer

I think the 1st one should be used in a more...Advanced areas where there's no forest and other nature stuff... The 2nd would work as a road for bikes or stuff like that...
I pick the 2nd one because you can add other stuff on it...

hope this project goes well...
Old October 15th, 2010, 06:58 PM
TeamRocketKyle
Beginning Trainer

dis is kewl :3 cant wait 2 download it
Old October 15th, 2010, 07:04 PM
itari
Community Supporter

I think you should add the B/W grapics, do not use the pre-done graphics.
Old October 16th, 2010, 01:31 AM
Germaniac
Victoria Concordia Crescit

What about Pokemon Rainbow?
Old October 16th, 2010, 06:10 PM
Teh Blazer
Divider of Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacticalbread View Post
This hack has the potential to be really, really awesome. Good luck. :D

Also, you may want to have a look here (projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?11469-Pokmon-Black-and-White-Translation-Project-v2)
Thanks. I want it to surpass the originals! (Although that is impossible!)
Also, thanks for the translation place. it'll go by much more accurately!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Caterpie View Post
It's pretty cool, I guess, but don't worry about the graphics for now. Later you can make them black and white graphics, y/y?

Anyway, the religion thing still seems really stupid. There are kinda too many and unnecessary ones (Victinians, really?) and...what will it really do? ._.

Otherwise, it seems pretty sweet. good luck!
K/k, I'll worry later.
You hate the religion?! Well, I trimmed it down to the original three. You see, every region should wonder where they (the people) came from. The religions are just a way of saying "this is how we came to be". Joining a religion allows you to do multiple side quests and gain special items/pokemon.

Quote:
I got bored, and made a userbar for this.

It's kinda meh, and I'm sure someone with actual GFX skills (or even a userbar generator lol) could do far better, but whatever. ;p

can't post links yet lol, so it's in my sig. :p
Thanks for the userbar! Maybe more people will visit this thread now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuKaZ_TaBa View Post
I think the 1st one should be used in a more...Advanced areas where there's no forest and other nature stuff... The 2nd would work as a road for bikes or stuff like that...
I pick the 2nd one because you can add other stuff on it...

hope this project goes well...
Okay, that's 0-1! And thanks for the support!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamRocketKyle View Post
dis is kewl :3 cant wait 2 download it
True dat man. Dis game might have da mini Alpha soon. It will be totally kewl bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by agentgeo View Post
I think you should add the B/W grapics, do not use the pre-done graphics.
Uggh! Complicated things!
However I will thoroughly consider that option. To work hard or to not work hard. Hmmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by アルセウス View Post
What about Pokemon Rainbow?
I am actually leaning towards Pokemon Catalyst. It just has this ring to it. And if you read the storyline, you are called a "catalyst".

Like I said earlier, I might want to release an Pre-Mini-Super-Small-Alpha that only goes up to Town Two (Karakusa) and Route one has all of the Pokemon I inserted so far. You like?
Old October 16th, 2010, 07:02 PM
Baronnecro
AKA TolerantX

Nature: Careful
Great Man! I can't wait for every moment, even when we get our initial 3 pokemons. (which usually bores me to death) From everything I've seen, beautiful work.
Old October 17th, 2010, 12:12 PM
Aro-kun
Pokemon trainer

Nature: Naive
This is what i'd name it lol.

Pokemon Black & White DE (B&WDE)
Pokemon DE: Black & White

~There are black people in pokemon, there is simply an 8 in 65536; simplified as 1/8192 (2-13, or approximately 0.012207%) chance of seeing them :D~
Old October 18th, 2010, 03:44 PM
tacticalbread
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Thanks. I want it to surpass the originals! (Although that is impossible!)
Also, thanks for the translation place. it'll go by much more accurately!
actually, this is probably much more relevant to your interests:
(vgboy.dabomstew.com/other/BlackAndWhite.txt)

It's an actual script, so you don't have to go through the game, or the git, which is formatted for inserting into the game.
Old October 18th, 2010, 04:16 PM
Team Fail
A Little Bit Of Sparkle
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
I wouldn't mind helping with this. I'd love to see how Hiun City will turn out as. I can do maps, as I have this on my AceKard.

Pairs:
Kevin, Echidna
Follow me on Twitter! @TeamFail
Alt 1, リザードン
Miiverse
Pokémon Hackers Online
Alt 2: Jack Cayman

[04:20.39] <@GoGo> I WILL INSERT WITH PLEASURE
[04:20.45] <@GoGo> shut it Bela

[05:41.55] <Team_Fail> Blue Spider is interesting, but #MEHMasterRace
[05:42.20] <diegoisawesome> Team_Fail: Sounds like a bunch of unmotivated people that still want to try to take over the world
Old October 20th, 2010, 06:26 AM
donquixote123456
Hacker on the go

Nature: Modest
Ok heres the deal . If you are interested in adding 5 generation pokemon into your hack i can provide you with sprites , complete move sets that the pokemon will learn as they level up and evolve, and complete ENGLISH pokedex entries for most , and a few other things. However inserting them into the hack is completely your responsibility as i honestly don't have the time with my exams and stuff.
and i could also give you the tms that each pokemon would learn. The only thing you would have to find is move animations for the battle sprites and psypoke or what ever you call it you know the uh list that comes when you press start>pokemon in game
Old October 20th, 2010, 06:40 AM
dead-man-walking
Alive and well

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to dead-man-walking
Looking from storyline, how about Dawn of Nightmare/Twilight/Dusk?

Also, you say Fakemon:
Clickedoo!

On Fakemon section. I already have better art and they got a Ground-type Physical Sweeper counterpart some time tomorrow.
Old October 21st, 2010, 07:17 AM
Olli
we keep this love in a photograph

Demakes of B/W is a splendid idea. I do really look forward to playing it
Old October 24th, 2010, 05:51 PM
Teh Blazer
Divider of Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baronnecro View Post
Great Man! I can't wait for every moment, even when we get our initial 3 pokemons. (which usually bores me to death) From everything I've seen, beautiful work.
Thanks! Hopefully the intro will be redone to be a tad bit... epic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aro-kun View Post
This is what i'd name it lol.

Pokemon Black & White DE (B&WDE)
Pokemon DE: Black & White
DE? Pweese explain?

Quote:
actually, this is probably much more relevant to your interests:
(vgboy.dabomstew.com/other/BlackAndWhite.txt)

It's an actual script, so you don't have to go through the game, or the git, which is formatted for inserting into the game.
Wow! This is great! (I still wanna play the game still. Gotta make maps somehow.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Fail View Post
I wouldn't mind helping with this. I'd love to see how Hiun City will turn out as. I can do maps, as I have this on my AceKard.
Oh, an actual mapper. And you seem kind at that. Perhaps I shall look into this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote123456 View Post
Ok heres the deal . If you are interested in adding 5 generation pokemon into your hack i can provide you with sprites , complete move sets that the pokemon will learn as they level up and evolve, and complete ENGLISH pokedex entries for most , and a few other things. However inserting them into the hack is completely your responsibility as i honestly don't have the time with my exams and stuff.
and i could also give you the tms that each pokemon would learn. The only thing you would have to find is move animations for the battle sprites and psypoke or what ever you call it you know the uh list that comes when you press start>pokemon in game
It's chill. I have already fully inserted 25 Pokemon as it is (in no particular order, like Victini and the three starters + Evos). Pretty easy with serebii.net and bulbapedia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dead-man-walking View Post
Looking from storyline, how about Dawn of Nightmare/Twilight/Dusk?

Also, you say Fakemon:
Clickedoo!

On Fakemon section. I already have better art and they got a Ground-type Physical Sweeper counterpart some time tomorrow.
Nice fakemon. I do appreciate people PARTICIPATING in the Activities. You just reminded me of something I will address at the end of this message.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olli97 View Post
Demakes of B/W is a splendid idea. I do really look forward to playing it
Thank you. I do appreciate encouragement.

Anyways, last remark. I know how people are saying "No Fakemons" or "It'll ruin the game for me" but when I go to the 5th Gen. Pokemon Discussion thread everybody says they don't like the 5th gen ones. Which one is it? Would you like the Fakemon that look real in the game so it satisfies the "Make better Pokemon, Gamefreak" urge inside of you, or keep with the originals?
Old October 24th, 2010, 08:08 PM
WinterSong
Beginning Trainer

A Black / White Demake? Sounds pretty interesting. :3 I hope you all the best, but, are you gonna add variations to make this more original or no?
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links