• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~PokemonMaster~

Up-And-Coming Trainer
Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
Wow, thank you so so much!! This is so cool! :D
do you know what it's EVs are by the way?

Ray, I have a Pokemon with the Premier ribbon

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Wow, thank you so so much!! This is so cool! :D
do you know what it's EVs are by the way?

Ray, I have a Pokemon with the Premier ribbon
Not ATM, but could get those for you later if you remind me??
Spoke before I thought on that ribbon!!

are those the crown beast holy crap thank you so much!!!!!!!!

Yes those are the crown dogs for you!!
Make sure I get all of your pokes back to you!!

~PokemonMaster~

Up-And-Coming Trainer
Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
Sounds good to me! And if you join PokePlanet, itll be easier for me to remind you :)
yeah, i got the event mew today, it came with Premeir Ribbon, my first event pokemon ever, haha

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2011
I think all that is left is getting the clones but again thank you I have both black and white on order and heard you need the crown dogs for something in it. just did not know how to get them. when I ever get the chance to make my own thread you are white listed withabsolute priority over everyone and everything else!!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
PM me about the joining, I would really like to be of some help there, just ask what I know please!!

I think all that is left is getting the clones but again thank you I have both black and white on order and heard you need the crown dogs for something in it. just did not know how to get them. when I ever get the chance to make my own thread you are white listed withabsolute priority over everyone and everything else!!

Ok, I gave you the clones, I just need to get the originals back to you, and you only need one of the dogs for the event on that, but do enjoy all 3 please, if you need any help when you get B/W do vm me for that, I struggled with both, especially the transfer machine!! :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2011
you are awsome thank you and I was asking to make sure you got yours. I hope you did if not I could give one back for you to clone for you

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2011
As you wish. I will come to you first from now on!! the box I put them all in look so pretty. I think I might cry.

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2011
No problem whatsoever. From now on when I get any events I am coming to you so that they can not only get cloned but if you want one you get it no questions asked!!!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Thank you, I usually get all of the events, but missed out on the movie celebi, and when you get you copies of B/W do let me know when you need help please!!

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2011
no problem I am going to serebii now to check the ivs of that mew i got. when i got it i immediatly got on pokecommunity looking for a cloner. you are the best.

andrei0310

Water-type Trainer/Collector
Years
please check my thread for the following:
Snorlax lv100 Impish Checked
HP 498
Atk. 262
Def. 220
Sp. Atk. 145
Sp. Def. 277
Spd. 81

Moves: Body Slam, Curse, Rest, Crunch

Abomasnow Relaxed
box 2 in the free section
thanks in advance

redragon94

~dragon~
Years
heyy, you seem to be the biggest and most generous trader here, do you reckon you could hook me up with a low level bagon? it doesnt have to be shiny, i just need it for my journey :) i only just started the game, so i dont have much :(

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
please check my thread for the following:
Snorlax lv100 Impish Checked
HP 498
Atk. 262
Def. 220
Sp. Atk. 145
Sp. Def. 277
Spd. 81

Moves: Body Slam, Curse, Rest, Crunch

Abomasnow Relaxed
box 2 in the free section
thanks in advance
Where is a link to your thread please??
heyy, you seem to be the biggest and most generous trader here, do you reckon you could hook me up with a low level bagon? it doesnt have to be shiny, i just need it for my journey :) i only just started the game, so i dont have much :(

I would love to help, but the only bagon I have is lv100, and the low level one I do have is shiny and I can give you that tomorrow if you post in the give away!! :)

Back