• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

tolanator

aka tolan
Years
What might u want for the:

EVd Shiny Blaziken lv100
EVd Shiny Armaldo lv100

I can offer the stuff from the store in my sig for them

redragon94

~dragon~
Years
heyy since its your sunday giveaway, could i have a Gligar lv24 Adamant in box 7 and Kadabra lv46 Timid in box 2? thank you in advance :)

~PokemonMaster~

Up-And-Coming Trainer
Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
I noticed that you do TM services
Do you have the TMs for Stone Edge, Substitute, Earthquake, and Aerial Ace? And what would I trade you for them? Thanks!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=2268011 click name
2 click statictics
3 click search all threads made by me
4 click and enjoy my thread
thanks in advance
Thank you, I will check it on Tuesday, please remind me!!

What might u want for the:

EVd Shiny Blaziken lv100
EVd Shiny Armaldo lv100

I can offer the stuff from the store in my sig for them
You'll have to ask me about that on Tuesday please!!

heyy since its your sunday giveaway, could i have a Gligar lv24 Adamant in box 7 and Kadabra lv46 Timid in box 2? thank you in advance :)
That's not how my give away works, go read the rules please!!

I noticed that you do TM services
Do you have the TMs for Stone Edge, Substitute, Earthquake, and Aerial Ace? And what would I trade you for them? Thanks!

Yes I have those and all you have to do is give me fodder for what ever tm's you need!!

Ok, it's Sunday, I'm starting this early so I can get off of here earlier to play NFS, so...

Who wants the 1st 2 please??

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2011
If you are up to it I would like one rnc. By the way next weekend when you have time I have some more pokemon that I need cloned

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2011
Since this is the first time I have participated in a give away let me know If I looked in the wrong area. I was looking and I saw a spacec deoxys level 100 is that available?

~PokemonMaster~

Up-And-Coming Trainer
Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
Oh awesome! Man, you are really generous, haha
When would you like to trade? I need to do some reading for school, so would you be available in maybe...30-45 minutes?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Oh awesome! Man, you are really generous, haha
When would you like to trade? I need to do some reading for school, so would you be available in maybe...30-45 minutes?
I don't do those trades on Sundays, that's why I said to ask me on Tuesday!!

box 4 tyroge level 1 rash and would you like anything specific for it?

You are allowed 2 and all I need for them is trash!! :)

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2011
then the second one is box 17 spiritomb level 1 bashful and thank you very very much.

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2011
I also Have gotten a few more events don't know if you have them but if you don't I have them for you to clone if needed number 1 is a level 100 tru shaymin number 2 is an egg hatched manaphy from one of the ranger games and number three is a darkrai from new moon island. Thank you again for the pokemon

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I also Have gotten a few more events don't know if you have them but if you don't I have them for you to clone if needed number 1 is a level 100 tru shaymin number 2 is an egg hatched manaphy from one of the ranger games and number three is a darkrai from new moon island. Thank you again for the pokemon

Ok, just ask me on Tuesday and I'll do that for you!! :)

Who wants the next 2 please??

Back