Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion
Reload this Page "Dressed For Jess Success!" Review Thread

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Episode Discussion Whether you want to speculate about the upcoming episodes or reminisce about the episodes you watched years ago, Episode Discussion is your place for discussing, speculating, and reviewing all the Pokémon anime episodes.

Old April 5th, 2010 (04:49 PM).
Self-Proclaimed Gym Leader

Nature: Gentle
I'm playing devil's advocate all the way. I want Team Rocket/Jesselina to win the ribbons AND the Grand Festival! Is that too much to ask?

It was hilarious having James dress up as Jesselina. That had to be kinda awkward.

Carnivine is beast. Too bad Mamoswine lost its temper when its Ice Shard got taken.

Meowth's performance in the first round was amazing (Rocket Launch!)! Especially with the Fury Swipes attack.

We can make a Pokémon Concert! All we need is Jigglypuff to sing...wait, that would be a bad idea because we would all fall asleep, Jigglypuff would get mad and then it would draw on all of our faces...yeah, let's not do that!

75% of Pokémon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their Pokémon battle-worthy.
If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokémon up legally, put this in your signature.
Old April 5th, 2010 (05:57 PM).
we can breathe in life.
Crystal Tier

Nature: Brave
Quote originally posted by Dogasu's Review:
And even though Hikari loses the Contest because her Lizardon Manmoo wouldn't obey her,
Bahahah, I was on the same page as Dogasu, in the way of being reminded of Lizardon in that moment. Then again, it's about time that one of the main cast's Pokemon disobeyed them, seeing as how it hasn't happened since Charizard, so.. Although unoriginal, it brought back memories.

That only thing I really liked about the episode was seeing James' battling abilities again, it's just too bad he doesn't fight like that in regular episodes, because Team Rocket might stand a chance if he did.
Old October 18th, 2010 (08:17 AM).

Dawn lost in her contest but i really like the half of this episode because Ash said Dawn is number 1..
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links