Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Scripts & Tutorials
Reload this Page [Essentials tutorial] Hansiec's Scripts, commands, and explatantion on how it works!

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Scripts & Tutorials This forum is for scripts and code, as well as all kinds of tutorials, software, tools and so forth. Remember to give credit!
The thread revival limit does not apply here.

Old October 19th, 2010 (06:09 AM).
Gold Tier

Nature: Calm
Well anyways, I'm here to teach all that is interested in poccils starter kit how to script with it. Don't read this if you have the following: No interest in his starterkit or already know basic scripting.

Common Script commands and what they do
Scripts usally used in a conditional branch
pbAddPokemon(pokemon,level) (gives you a pokemon replace pokemon and level to the appropriate pokemon and level)
pbReceiveItem(PBItems::item) (first off if this one is wrong correct me.)(Adds an item)
pbItemBall(PBItems::item) (adds an item pokeball style.)
$Trainer.party.length==6 (sees if the trainer party is full if it is it returns true (the upper part of the conditional branch)usally used when wanting to add an egg or a foreign pokemon.)
pbAddForeignPokemon(pokemon,level,owner,nickname(optional)) (adds a pokemon owned by someone else to your party only.)
pbGenerateEgg(pokemon,level) (first off the appears when the pokemon hatched it generates an egg in your party only.)
$trainer.badges[x] (replace x with 0,1,2,3,4,5,6, or 7 (0 starts with badge 1 and 7 is badge 8))
Scripts used in script editor
Mystery Gift
Spoiler:

def pbMysteryGift # defines call method
=begin
|
defines the passwords and stores the results in pokemon and level. v
=end
pokemon=Kernel.pbFreeText(_INTL("Enter the first part of the password"),0,100,false)level=Kernel.pbFreeText(_INTL("Enter the second part of the password"),0,100,false)pokemon*2
pokemon-4
pokemon/2
level*2
level-4
level/2
=begin
|
starts an if branch and checks to see if this is a correct code v
=end
if level>100 || pokemon>493 || level<=0 || pokemon<=0
Kernel.pbMessage(_INTL("Sorry, this code is incorrect.")) # text
return false #returns to the game and the script status is false
end # ends the if branch
pbAddPokemon(pokemon,level) #adds the pokemon with the defined texts pokemon and level
end #ends the script.

For now this is all, I will be adding more scripts,

by the time you read this whole thing, you should have atleast a little scripting knowledge, until next updat goodbye.
Old October 20th, 2010 (10:32 AM).
ahahahah.... NO, YOU NOT FUNNY

Nature: Relaxed
woohoo! those commands are so usefull! I didn't know hot to call events, but you explained well =D
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)