Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Video Games > Let's Plays, Guides and Reviews
Reload this Page [Let's Play] Let's Play Minecraft

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Let's Plays, Guides and Reviews Want to showcase yourself playing a game? Want to write a guide on how to beat the hardest levels of a game? Or maybe you want to give your review of a game you have? If so, this is the place for you!

Old October 19th, 2010 (01:34 PM). Edited October 20th, 2010 by Alice.
Alice
(>^.(>0.0)>
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
Send a message via Skype™ to Alice
My second LP on this site. It's over done, but definitely the most fun I've had with an LP so far. I was gonna put it up yesterday, but never got around to it.
This LP will be uploaded Monday-Friday, and Sunshine will continue to be uploaded on Weekends. Oh, and yeah... sorry about the quality. To give you some idea of how much better the quality is on ep 3, the file sizes of 1 and 2 are under 100 mb, and parts 3 and on are almost a gb. Again, it's just because camstudio decided to change all of it's settings on me. I did change recording software, so everything is dandy now.

I'm definitely a builder, so I'll be doing a lot more building than exploration. Not to say that I won't do that too. I do need diamond after all.

Video One: Let's Play Minecraft, Part 1: Poopstudio, Punching Trees, and Pig Murder

Description:
Spoiler:
New LP is new. Alliterative title says it all, really.

Sunshine will probably still come on the weekends. I've been recording a bunch of stuff, and this is the most fun to me out of everything I've tried, so I'll be uploading this on weekdays. I pretty much just tossed my "schedule" out the window.

Video Two: Let's Play Minecraft, Part 2: Building a Roof Over Our Heads. Well... Almost

Description:
Spoiler:
First death, 15 minutes into the game... and I haven't even left my house yet. That's not a good sign.
Old October 20th, 2010 (09:38 AM).
Alice
(>^.(>0.0)>
Community Supporter

The good quality has finally arrived!

Video Three: Let's Play Minecraft, Part 3: GET IN THE HOLE!!!!1!!!11!!!

Description:
Spoiler:
The lag doesn't really show up too much in the video, which is nice. It still doesn't look perfect, but at least it's smoother than it looks when I'm actually playing. lol

I could probably build twice as fast as I do in the videos, if there wasn't any lag... and really, it's only because I'm recording. Heck, my computer can run Crysis on it's highest settings, so I shouldn't have any trouble with Minecraft... and I don't. At least, not until I press record.
Old October 21st, 2010 (02:46 PM).
Alice
(>^.(>0.0)>
Community Supporter

Is it ok that I put in a new post every video? It makes sense to me, so it's really obvious when a new one is posted... but I could also do like... 1 post per week, or 2 vids per post, etc.

Video Four: Let's Play Minecraft, Part 4: Home Improvement

Description:
Spoiler:
That creeper in the water would have still hurt/killed me if I were close enough to it, so I wasn't freaking out over nothing, like it seemed.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links