Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion
Notices

Episode Discussion Whether you want to speculate about the upcoming episodes or reminisce about the episodes you watched years ago, Episode Discussion is your place for discussing, speculating, and reviewing all the Pokémon anime episodes.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 25th, 2010, 08:31 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mew~
All sketches can be found here: http://sunyshore.com/other_art_bw.shtml
Check it out!:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunyshore from Bulbagarden Forums
this is something i am really excited to finally be able to share with the 'net!! i know the bulbagarden anime forum would especially appreciate these.

i recently got 95+ hand-drawn pencil sketches from the Best Wishes! anime, a yet un-aired episode, probably episode 20 (based on a #20 in the same corner of one page where my Electric Shock Showdown genga have a #14). yes, they are real! from a trusted long time production art merchant.

i have no, no no idea how these leaked from the studio. i have gathered production artwork for years, and only ever seen a handful of (kind of lame) genga from AG and DP anime, maybe 20 total over many years. this is 95 pages, spanning a full minute or two of an episode, with multiple connecting sequences and full animations.

needless to say being 20 episodes in, you can spot some rather juicy spoilers. but also being 20 episodes in, it's not aired, so i had to piece together the haphazard pages as best i could with nothing to base the sequence off of. if you think i messed something up, have fun and come up with your own order! by no means do i think i got this perfect.

ALL the sketches can be found here, there's way too many to paste them all onto the forum: http://sunyshore.com/other_art_bw.shtml

quick summary from the site: "In these 95 sketches, you will see a scene unfold where a Koaruhi swoops down, attacks Mijumaru, Dento, and Iris, steals Ash's hat, and terrifies Meguroko. At least, I think so! Guess we have to wait and see when this episode airs - probably in winter 2011! :D They are probably not in the exactly correct order since I have no episode to go off of, but I've done my best using intuiton and some numbering on a few of the pages."

and here are some of the best pages!

please enjoy!!! if you have any questions about the art, or pokemon production art in general, please ask and it would be my pleasure to answer!
What do you guys think?
Well it look's like Ash might be getting a
meguroko and by the looks of it -HOPEFULLY , THE CUTEST KOARUHII EVARRRR!!!!:

By the look of it, karuhii is the new amipom
There was nothing. Followed by everything. Swirling, burning specks of creation that circled life-giving suns. And then we reached to the light.

Last edited by Mew~; October 25th, 2010 at 08:38 AM.
Old October 25th, 2010, 08:39 AM
mervyn797
What? I'm right here. >D

Nature: Careful
Oh. My. God.
That is surely a hell of a leak. O_O;

If I can see that right, Ash has a Meguroko? And, lol Koaruhi stole Ash's cap! Pokemon simply love Ash's cap, I guess.. XD;

Good job on picking all this up, Mew~!
Old October 25th, 2010, 10:30 AM
thedestinedblade
Radiant Cool Boy
Community Supporter

Nature: Mild
I'll just take with a grain of salt. If by chance this is true, I wouldn't mind Ash having a Meguroko simply because it would be his first dark-type, though I could do without the final pokemon slot being part ground again. The duckling would be a nice addition too if he didn't already have a Mamepato :/ But airing in Winter 2011 and only being around episode 20?

lol, and Iris with a Zuruggu?
Old October 25th, 2010, 11:29 AM
Perrie ✿
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
That Meguroko is the one from episode 4 0.o Isn't it?
✿ trade thread✿
1349 6159 4149
Old October 25th, 2010, 11:54 AM
Dooonerz
@JackDonnellyy

Nature: Timid
Wow this looks good
Same as dragonomega, is it the one from ep. 04? 0_o

"Its shell is like armor and the attacks from
the hydro cannons on its back are virtually unstoppable."
Old October 25th, 2010, 12:04 PM
PearlShipper4Life
LuffyxHancock Shipper

Well I guess Ash could get six Pokemon like what happened with Kanto, than he could switch whenever he needed to. Than again, its next to Iris so who knows she could have caught the thing, course it could turn out like Aipom. Meguroko looks too adorable, he looks afraid of the thing, if Ash caught this one, I'm loving all of Ash's Pokemon's personalitys, it'd be so cute if he or she was afraid of every thing LOL.

LuffyxHancock shipper-One Piece.
Old October 25th, 2010, 12:22 PM
Guy
just a guy

Send a message via Skype™ to Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonomega View Post
That Meguroko is the one from episode 4 0.o Isn't it?
One can only assume so since at the end of BW004, Meguroko was shown again.

BW020 is quite a way off. So, this is a pretty big leap in leak. Speaking in realistic terms, it seems as though Ash actually caught Meguroko within B011 and BW020. If Meguroko wasn't shown at the end of BW004 like a foreshadowing, then I might have been surprised by this. What catches me off guard is that Ash might actually own a Dark-type Pokémon for the first time.

I'll agree to the idea that Koaruhii does look like the new "Aipom" per-say. In my opinion, it can be a better substitute for Mamepeto seeing as how ignored it is already. Hopefully this leads to Ash capturing more than the basic six or seven Pokémon each region and rotating them in his team.

...Oh, and is that a new Pokémon Iris has there? (I can't remember its name).
Old October 25th, 2010, 12:56 PM
Perrie ✿
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter

But if that isn't the Meguroko from Episode 4.

It might be that they've just been through the desert which would explain both Meguroko and the Zurugu of whatever it's called being on the team.
✿ trade thread✿
1349 6159 4149
Old October 25th, 2010, 01:16 PM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

I hope Ash doesn't catch Koaruhi, since he already has Mamepato. Seems kind of weird that Koaruhi appears now, when the only location for it in the game was Hodomoe and I doubt they are anywhere around there at this point. But then again game and anime don't go hand and hand on everything.

Brian - 0089 1621 6313 - White

Old October 25th, 2010, 01:20 PM
Perrie ✿
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenshin5 View Post
I hope Ash doesn't catch Koaruhi, since he already has Mamepato. Seems kind of weird that Koaruhi appears now, when the only location for it in the game was Hodomoe and I doubt they are anywhere around there at this point. But then again game and anime don't go hand and hand on everything.
Shikijika on route 1? Meguroko in Kanoko town or W.E it's called.

It's the anime they always mess up Pokemon locations \:
✿ trade thread✿
1349 6159 4149
Old October 25th, 2010, 01:27 PM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

If Meguroko does indeed appear in appear in the desert then Ash would have three badges by 20 since the desert is North of Hiun City. Meguroko appeared in episode 3 not 4. The Meguroko shown in the concept art seemed cowardice, and the one that would follow Ash would more likely be the leader of the Meguroko from episode 3. That one didn't really come off as cowardice to me.

Brian - 0089 1621 6313 - White

Old October 25th, 2010, 03:05 PM
Masterge77
Jacen The Robot Floatzel

Nature: Serious
Wow, I did want Ash to catch a Dark Type for a while now, and since Meguroko and Zuruggu are both found on the same route, then Ash will have already passed Hiun City by then, wow, this has gone pretty fast so far.....
My DA account
Avatar made by MelNathea on DeviantART

The Owner of Sea Weasels, the club for Buizel and Floatzel fans!
Old October 25th, 2010, 04:19 PM
Gumball Watterson
"79% of stair accidents happen on stairs."
Community Supporter

Nature: Serious
You know, you have to wonder if most of these leaks are on purpose o_0' Nobody can possibly be clumsy enough to leak the female character a good while before revealing, and then also an episode 15 weeks ahead not to mention a few titles and a good amount of Pokemon all in the same year. Pokemon is probably the most leakable series in the history of entertainment.

Anyways, this basic plot looks nice. As for the Pokemon that's with Iris, it's Zuruggu. A Dark/Fighting type.

All I can say is that Iris probably squeezed it hard enough to almost kill it and decided to keep it.. It's not a dragon type but it is in the Dragon egg group.
Putting dairy on the fridge door should be morally wrong and outlawed.
Old October 25th, 2010, 04:40 PM
ManhattanTheStarr
eeeeyup

Oh...my...god... IRIS IS GONNA HAVE A ZURUGGU? Well, even if she doesn't own it, I LOVE ZURUGGU. This sure is one huge leak, though. :0 And Koharui (sp?) probably won't be on Ash's team, considering he already has both a Water and Flying type, Mijumaru and Mamepato. If he does have it in his team, than he's destined for failure. T_T
Old October 25th, 2010, 05:06 PM
PlatinumDude
Nyeh?
Community Supporter

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
I don't see Koaruhi on Ash's team, since he already has Mijumaru (Water) and Mamepato (Flying). It's possible that it stole his hat out of mischief (like Mankey/Primeape and Aipom/Ambipom did), but he may not catch it. I do see Ash getting Meguroko as a possibility, though.

Old October 25th, 2010, 05:18 PM
Guy
just a guy

Send a message via Skype™ to Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatinumDude View Post
It's possible that it stole his hat out of mischief (like Mankey/Primeape and Aipom/Ambipom did), but he may not catch it.
When you put it like that though, it makes you think; afterall Ash did catch both Mankey and Aipom, even if they didn't stay with him. I don't see much in an episode based off of Koaruhii stealing Ash's hat, and the group chasing after it. It seems like a waste of a showcase in my opinion. Also, pointing out that Ash already has Mamepeto and Mijumaru isn't the best example considering he had both Bulbasaur and Chikorita on him back in Johto. Plus, if Ash is really out to catch more Pokémon this region, then the writers can start getting more complex in him rotating his team.

Seems like a lot of possibilities in this scenario. I guess Koaruhii could also be a runaway from a beginning trainer as well. Though, that would seem to cliché after all these years.
Old October 26th, 2010, 02:30 AM
mervyn797
What? I'm right here. >D

Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonomega View Post
But if that isn't the Meguroko from Episode 4.

It might be that they've just been through the desert which would explain both Meguroko and the Zurugu of whatever it's called being on the team.
I don't think Ash would have got by the desert past Huin city by Episode 20.. That would be too early I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenshin5 View Post
If Tsutaja can be found on the route right after the city with the first gym, so can any other Pokemon. Anime doesn't quite follow the way the game is.
Old October 26th, 2010, 07:59 AM
Perrie ✿
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mervyn797 View Post
I don't think Ash would have got by the desert past Huin city by Episode 20.. That would be too early I guess.

If Tsutaja can be found on the route right after the city with the first gym, so can any other Pokemon. Anime doesn't quite follow the way the game is.
By Episode 20 in the Indigo league (Which Best wishes is following) Ash had three badges by episode 14. So being past the desert already wouldn't surprise me.
✿ trade thread✿
1349 6159 4149
Old November 25th, 2010, 11:46 AM
TheFuturePokemon
Natural.....

Here is another picture.

Spoiler:
Old November 26th, 2010, 04:45 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
That Meguroko looks weird O_O
Its eyes are way too O_O I know it's beta art but it does not look to be drawn so nicely. :/
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old November 26th, 2010, 02:39 PM
Azumi
★七色に光る女★

Nature: Hasty
That Meguroco's blank face looks so cute xD It's like "OvO".

Azumi あずみ||:::
deviantart | tumblr | twitter||:::

「我に慢心を捨てろと来たか。||:::
つくづく厚顔なマスターよな!」||:::

Old November 26th, 2010, 08:12 PM
TheFuturePokemon
Natural.....

Look at this video I found.

Old December 20th, 2010, 02:16 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFuturePokemon View Post
Look at this video I found.

Heh, thats practically just the same pictures put into a video, nothing new.
There was nothing. Followed by everything. Swirling, burning specks of creation that circled life-giving suns. And then we reached to the light.

Old December 20th, 2010, 06:08 AM
thedestinedblade
Radiant Cool Boy
Community Supporter

The Meguroco in the sketches doesn't seem to be the one with the sunglasses (Since everybody seems to think that's the one he'll get.) Plus, that second sketch with it holding on to Ash's leg doesn't seem like something the one with the glasses would do. The one with the glasses seems to be a bit full of itself. I'd hate if they'd actually get rid of the sunglasses (if that's the one)

Last edited by thedestinedblade; December 20th, 2010 at 06:15 AM.
Old December 20th, 2010, 06:57 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icebloom View Post
The Meguroco in the sketches doesn't seem to be the one with the sunglasses (Since everybody seems to think that's the one he'll get.) Plus, that second sketch with it holding on to Ash's leg doesn't seem like something the one with the glasses would do. The one with the glasses seems to be a bit full of itself. I'd hate if they'd actually get rid of the sunglasses (if that's the one)
Meh, I think it is the one with the sunglasses. Squitle had sunglasses and took em off when he joined Ash. It doesn't have to get rid of the sunglasses, it could keep them, squirtle kept it in it's shell. Ash tends to change a lot of pokémons personalities too, remember how pikachu used to be really nasty to Ash xD

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links