The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Keeping up with the upcoming and currently airing Japanese and English episodes? This is where you can discuss each of the episodes respectively.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 11th, 2010, 09:28 AM
mervyn797
What? I'm right here. >D

Nature: Careful

Advertise here
Another lovely episode with a surprising start as well. It was nice to see Futachimaru and Janobii even though we don't get to see much of their battle. I was rather surprised that Futachimaru was able to beat Janobii.

Mijumaru is so adorable. I found it hilarious the way it showed eagerness to battle, shoving off Pikachu, only the retreat after learning that it's opponent was Futachimaru, it's evolutionary form.

Futachimaru was giving a tough fight, I hate the way the battle was left incomplete because of Team Rocket. The way Team Rocket painted Meowth as a fake Umbreon seemed quite strange to me. lol
Mijumaru is got to be strong to hurl Pikachu like that. o.o

It's sad the way Pokabu was tied up and abandoned by it's trainer for being weak in battles. :'( According to me, if a Pokemon is weak, the trainer is responsible for it and not the Pokemon itself.

And what is that sophisticated Team Rocket machinery? O_O And, Pikachu experiences free fall quite a lot of times. I envy him.

So finally, Pokabu is Ash's new Pokemon. No love for Iris. First Mijumaru and then Pokabu, both disapprove of her. XD; Ouch! Does a Pokeball banging the head of a Pokemon hurt?
Oh Mijumaru! I'm in love with you :>

This was truly a spectacular episode, Best Wishes is going in great. I simply can't wait to see the next episode.
Old October 11th, 2010, 09:45 AM
Vernikova
Booted out - don't be like me!

Has Witch given any reason as to why she's traveling with Jari Boy? Or is she still using the ******** excuse of seeing the legendary Pokémon?
Old October 13th, 2010, 10:06 PM
xxrahne
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Quiet
As someone who's only began to watch the current season and is caught up with the few episodes that are out in Japan.. I think it's good for Satoshi to have caught Pokabu only because if he didn't, who would end up being the hard hitter on Ash's team? He always has one in every season, so it's only befitting if the writers keep with tradition right? Charizard, Infernape, etc.: Ultimately, however, I think Satoshi is getting too much leeway with how easy he's getting these pokemon so I think Pokabu will be highly unruly when it evolves into its next two forms... we shall see though..

As for Iris.. I did feel bad for her that Pokabu wanted to go with Satoshi.. but who knows, she may end up getting Tsutarja? It's just a wild guess.. especially if it doesn't go to our main protagonist..
Old October 13th, 2010, 10:20 PM
インフェルノの津波
Seriously?
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
No, I think Ash will get Tsutarja. It's Kanto all over again!
Old October 16th, 2010, 12:49 AM
mervyn797
What? I'm right here. >D

Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by インフェルノの津波 View Post
No, I think Ash will get Tsutarja. It's Kanto all over again!
Actually, there is a possibility of Dento getting the Tsutaja as well, since he speciallises in grass type Pokemon. But I want Ash to get Tsutaja as well.
Old October 18th, 2010, 10:14 AM
Ursula
have we got a deal?
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via AIM to Ursula Send a message via Skype™ to Ursula
Oh. My. Gosh.
I cannot express how much I love Mijumaru in this episode XD; He's just so adorable. n_n; Poor Pikachu, though u-u;
I felt awful for Pokabu. Its situation was tragic. Like Astinus said, I think it warmed up to Ash a little too quickly, but oh well! Yet, at the same time, I really wish Iris had caught Pokabu. It makes me sad that she only has one Pokemon, and if Ash has all starters, that means less variety of his team. So far, 3 starters + Mamepato + Pikachu = only room for one more Pokemon. I hope it's something good. D:

I'm thoroughly enjoying Team Rocket, though. I generally like them, but I'm liking them more this season because they're as I remember them in like the second episode of the series: hardcore . I wish James would catch a Pokemon though like Churine.
Old October 28th, 2010, 06:10 AM
Koh
Beginning Trainer

Satoshi getting Pokabu made me excited when I saw this episode. Now let's see what happens from here.

Dragon Quest 3 SNES Player
DLBROOKS33
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here