Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index



Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups
Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #1426    
Old October 27th, 2010, 09:29 AM
Graceful's Avatar
Graceful
あぁ、たいさ!♥
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Staffordshire, England, UK
Age: 17
Gender: Female
Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful

Advertise here
I just watched episode 294 ~ I thought it was good.
Spoiler:
Just read the manga. It was a 17 month time skip.
I think this is gonna be the short arc. It's an interesting start though.


Question : What is your favorite opening of Bleach?

And apparently Graceful is still alive after a very long hiatus ♥
  #1427    
Old October 27th, 2010, 09:38 AM
RASENCERO's Avatar
RASENCERO
MWOEHAHAHA!!!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Galaxy Center
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Spoiler:
Wow, I was right about the time skip
I didn't expect that XD
I did expect this to be a more calm chapter with "normal life" stuff going on

Again with the mysteries, why aren't the previous mysteries being answered before adding stuff.... But maybe it's just me being impatient to wait any longer
We had to wait a long time for this chpt.

The new guy looks rather creepy
He reminds me of Aizen
For now I will keep all the theories and conspiracies that are popping in my head to myself
Since some of it is getting ridiculous.


I really like OP 9 and 16
For now it's a tie



  #1428    
Old October 27th, 2010, 09:44 AM
I like Pokemon (...)'s Avatar
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by RASENCERO View Post
Spoiler:
Again with the mysteries, why aren't the previous mysteries being answered before adding stuff.... But maybe it's just me being impatient to wait any longer
We had to wait a long time for this chpt.

The new guy looks rather creepy
He reminds me of Aizen
For now I will keep all the theories and conspiracies that are popping in my head to myself
Since some of it is getting ridiculous.
Spoiler:
How else will he keep us reading Bleach? With mysteries! But I agree, the Aizen Saga hasn't been completely wrapped up yet.

Some people think the new guy looks like Zangetsu.

I want to hear the conspiracies!


I to be honest, I kind of like all of the theme songs. There isn't one that immediately springs to mind as "OMG EPIC" or "OMG DIS SUX"
YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.

Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); October 27th, 2010 at 09:54 AM.
  #1429    
Old October 27th, 2010, 09:53 AM
Weeaboo Name's Avatar
Weeaboo Name
Armed Bastard
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: The Wired
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Gentle
Manga sounds interesting, i'll read that after i've finished Tokyo Magnitude 8.0.

My favourite opening hmmm *Goes to MaL and Youtube*

My favourite opening song would have to be this.

But overall this is my winner would have to be this one down to the fact that it's just awesome.

Also the opening before this one's song Change by Miwa has been growing on me recently.
-----

Read the new chapter.
Spoiler:
"i'm fine with peace until i die" - You ain't fooling anybody Ichigo. Also Rukia not turning up once during the 17 months...whatta ***** :o

Last edited by Weeaboo Name; October 27th, 2010 at 10:03 AM.
  #1430    
Old October 27th, 2010, 10:06 AM
I like Pokemon (...)'s Avatar
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Lapras- View Post
Spoiler:
Also Rukia not turning up once during the 17 months...whatta ***** :o
Spoiler:
Which makes me realise two things:
1. How would he know?
2. Does the badge count as having been "kidnapped"?
YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
  #1431    
Old October 27th, 2010, 10:07 AM
Graceful's Avatar
Graceful
あぁ、たいさ!♥
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Staffordshire, England, UK
Age: 17
Gender: Female
Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful
I really like the new one ~ Melody of the wild dance and I think the animation adds onto it perfectly.
I also love, Ichirin no Hana, ChAngE, Shoujo S, *~Asterisk, ALONES, Veronica, D-Technolife....most of them. XD

Spoiler:
@RACENCERO ~ I think Kubo will answer most of the mysteries in this arc and the arc after that.
I just hope for something to happen. Otherwise, I'm stuck with a lot of fanfiction. >.>

And apparently Graceful is still alive after a very long hiatus ♥
  #1432    
Old October 27th, 2010, 11:27 AM
Zameric's Avatar
Zameric
The One and Only
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Arizona
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Zameric
Yay, the next chapter of Bleach is out!
Spoiler:
I really liked this chapter. It showed a return to normal life.

The scene with Yuzu and her new look was funny.
Anyone else notice the Strawberry hair tie?
Although, I'm afraid some fans will pervert it into something else. :/

Now Karin is the one who can see spirits.
I like her new look, yet she hasn't changed much. xD

Both Isshin and Keigo haven't changed a damn bit, in their personalities. XD

Mizuiro kind of looks like Yumichika.
Wow, there's someone we haven't seen in forever, and probably never will again.

I don't think Tatsuki looks as good with a mullet. >.<

Sounds like Uryu is generally the same.
I lawled that Ichigo still gets Afro's name wrong. :p

It's kind of poetically tragic that Rukia hasn't come back once, but I guess I can't blame her. :/

Another Ichigo and Keigo deep talk moment. I kind of missed those.

"I've become what I've always dreamed of." That was an oh wow moment.
If anyone can come up with a better word/phrase for what I'm trying to express, please tell me. ;p

I love it how Ichigo kept his battle experience and bodily strength.

Hmm, this lost agent looks kind of like the illegitimate love child of Sir Crocodile and Starrk. xD
I'm really looking forward to this Lost Shinigami Representative Badge arc.

The only thing I didn't like about this chapter is the absence of Chad and/or Orihime.


Quote:
Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
*Manly tears*
Spoiler:
"I told Inoue, Chad, and the others about my Shinigami powers" assuming he meant the losing of his powers, didn't they know about it before? And if its about his powers in general, that should be more specific to Tatsuki, Mizuiro, Keigo and maybe Chizuru.
I think he "told" all his friends about his his powers and how he lost them.

Now with the Shinigami focus on Karin... I have a feeling Urahara may get involved again. Speaking of which, what happened with him? Is he still in his shop? What about him and the Vaizards, or Soul Society? Is he still looking over Ichigo (which I would be surprised if he wasn't) and why isn't he helping him? Surely a man like Urahara is brilliant enough to let him see Spirits again.
I don't know about that, but it would be something to look forward too.

I wonder why Rukia hasn't helped with the Hollows. It was her post before she got replaced with Afro-San, so logically she would get it back (unless she declined). And knowing that Ishida is both a school student and a Quincy (and that Afro-San is useless) the best thing to do would be for her to go back.
One, she's probably not allowed to go back. Two, she may not be ready to go back yet. Three, SS knows that Afro, Ishida/Chad/Orihime, and Urahara and his gang are there.

In the theft scene, who's calling out "Mizuiro"? Looking at some of the later panels, it seems like it might be Ichigo, but he wouldn't be shouting and he doesn't look like he's saying anything in that panel.
I think it was just Ichigo regularly calling to Mizuiro, not yelling.

So for saving the day you get free ramen? ****YEAH
That's because ramen is great! =D

"You're surprisingly wary" who was this to?
Ichigo, obviously. Just the guy was saying it under his breath like.
My replies are in bold.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
Spoiler:
Which makes me realise two things:
1. How would he know?
2. Does the badge count as having been "kidnapped"?
Spoiler:
Ishida, Orihime, Chad, Keigo, Mizuiro, and/or Tatsuki could have told him.

No, the man has a badge of his own. ;p



Last edited by Zameric; October 27th, 2010 at 04:29 PM.
  #1433    
Old October 27th, 2010, 11:47 AM
I like Pokemon (...)'s Avatar
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Age: 18
Gender: Male
For Zam:
Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zameric View Post

I think he "told" all his friends about his his powers and how he lost them.
Ah, yeah. I'm just kind of nitpicking at his choice of words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
I don't know about that, but it would be something to look forward too.
Yup, but that's mainly just me speculating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
One, she's probably not allowed to go back. Two, she may not be ready to go back yet. Three, SS knows that Afro, Ishida/Chad/Orihime, and Urahara and his gang are there.
1. I guess I could both see why and why not, but at the same time, Rukia probably could if she tried to. She could have someone like Renji (and maybe Byakuya) help her (especially since, well, I'm sure Renji would want to see Ichigo again within 17 years. Then again, with Ichigo not being able to see him, it WOULD be really awkward).
2. Maybe, depends how much of an emotional wreck she could become Which she might be, considering what fanfics tend to describe.
3. Fair enough I forgot about Chad, Orihime, and Urahara's gang. Though Urahara's gang is an iffy one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
I think it was just Ichigo regularly calling to Mizuiro, not yelling.
I still don't think it looks right... Though I'm probably wrong. I usually am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
Ichigo, obviously. Just the guy was saying it under his breath like.
*Facepalm* duh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
Ishida, Orihime, Chad, Keigo, Mizuiro, and/or Tatsuki could have told him.
I can imagine Orihime not telling him, to stop him from emotionally hurting more. Or something like that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zameric View Post

No, the man has a badge of his own. ;p
It's his? I thought it was Ichigo's >.>
YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
  #1434    
Old October 27th, 2010, 12:23 PM
Livewire's Avatar
Livewire
でんきタイプ
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Sunyshore City
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Livewire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful View Post
I just watched episode 294 ~ I thought it was good.
Spoiler:
Just read the manga. It was a 17 month time skip. ^_^
I think this is gonna be the short arc. It's an interesting start though.


Question : What is your favorite opening of Bleach?
Idk what opening it is, but the one with Orihime/Rukia dancing in the school girl outfits. XD
  #1435    
Old October 27th, 2010, 05:17 PM
22sa's Avatar
22sa
ロミオとシンデレ
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Canada
Gender: Male
Nature: Naive
I like the new chapter! Very cute.

Spoiler:
But surprised to not see Orihime.... I guess Ichigo's still single.

. きみさえ~ いれば
  #1436    
Old October 27th, 2010, 05:27 PM
Livewire's Avatar
Livewire
でんきタイプ
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Sunyshore City
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Livewire
Quote:
Originally Posted by 22sa View Post
I like the new chapter! Very cute.

Spoiler:
But surprised to not see Orihime.... I guess Ichigo's still single.
T__T
Spoiler:

Sniff. That makes me sad. A perfect opportunity, and Ichigo passes it up. He's an idiot. xD Ichihime FTW


On another note, I need a lieutenant for Squad 6.
  #1437    
Old October 28th, 2010, 09:25 AM
Zameric's Avatar
Zameric
The One and Only
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Arizona
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Zameric
Quote:
Originally Posted by Live_Wire466 View Post
Idk what opening it is, but the one with Orihime/Rukia dancing in the school girl outfits. XD
I liked that one a lot too. ;p
Opening 10: Shōjo S - Scandal

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22sa View Post
I like the new chapter! Very cute.

Spoiler:
But surprised to not see Orihime.... I guess Ichigo's still single.
Spoiler:
I didn't even think about that. xD
But ya never know, they might have.
Maybe Kubo just didn't want to give it away yet. :p


@ Live_Wire
Hmm, well there are a few potential canidates. Start scoutin'.


  #1438    
Old October 28th, 2010, 11:28 AM
Graceful's Avatar
Graceful
あぁ、たいさ!♥
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Staffordshire, England, UK
Age: 17
Gender: Female
Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful
My Zanpakuto is finally finished!
Spoiler:
Zanpakuto Name; Ten Tsubasa [Ten Tsubasa - 天翼 = Heavenly Wings)
Type; Melee / Illusion / Element (Snow/Ice)
Zanpakuto Spirit; Ten Tsubasa's spirit is of a female spirit who looks like she is in her late teens. She has long black hair in pigtails which are tied with white, silk ribbon. She wears a white kimono with a black obi (sash) and she also wears white tabi and black zori.
Release Command; Tonaeru, Ten Tsubasa [Tonaeru - 唱える = Chant]
Shikai Details; Ten Tsubasa has one possible way of making the enemy or enemies go under complete hypnosis, it can be used also as a weapon in fighing as it posseses a strong, snow white blade which is decorated with a silk ribbon coming from the end of the hilt. It has slightly stronger abilities with it's snow/ice element. The hypnosis is only limited to when the wielder has enough Spiritual Pressure to use the illusion attack -the attack requires alot of spiritual pressure and isn't used often.
Fubuki [Snowstorm - 吹雪] is the first attack using the sword's element of snow/ice. A blizzard of snow surrounds the enemy and makes them defenceless / unable to see around them, so the wielder may attack them easily. Also, on the second stage (depending on the amount of the wielder's spiritual pressure) the snow would freeze them and make them unable to breathe - the wielder may also attack the enemy when the enemy then.
Yuki wana [Snow trap - 雪罠] is the second element attack of the Zanpakuto is Yuki wana. When the wielder throws their spiritual pressure via the blade it turns into snow and traps the enemy, it gives time for the wielder to use a stronger attack. And this attack seems to be quite weak and doesn't harm the enemy as much.
Tenshi no Uta [Song of an Angel - 天使の歌 ] is the final attack of Ten Tsubasa in it's Shikai state is Tenshi no Uta. A voice will start singing which only the enemy, enemies and wielder may hear. The enemies will become hypnotised or they will see an illusion. The hypnosis is only limited to when the wielder has enough Spiritual Pressure to use the illusion attack -the attack requires alot of spiritual pressure (or spare spiritual pressure) and it isn't used often. The only other way to use this is how strong the wielder's will reacts, the Zanpakuto would also use this to deliver the attack.

Bankai Name; Tsukiakari no Ten Tsubasa [Tsukiakari no Ten Tsubasa - 月明かりの天翼 = Moonlit Heavenly Wings]
Bankai Details; In it's Bankai state, Tsukiakari no Ten Tsubasa is similar to the blade in it's Shikai state. The only noticeble difference is that a black ribbon of silk is tied upon the white hilt of silk ribbon. Also, the wielder's outfit is changed to a white kimono with a black obi/sash. It still holds the same attacks, but the become stronger. It holds a special attack which is consealed until the wielder's will/spiritual pressure is strong enough, but can only be used a limited amount of times.
Tsuki no Gensou [Moon's Illusion - 月の幻想] Tsuki no Gensou is an illusion attack which makes the enemies see a person whom may have died/someone they loved underneath the moonlight. The person in the illusion wil come towards the enemy and the wielder can attack from any angle without the enemy seeing them. It also can make the enemy's heart (if hollow or arrancar) reappear, causing them enough pain for the wielder to strike him without the enemy feeling any pain from the strike at all.
Other ; Shikai Drawing

And apparently Graceful is still alive after a very long hiatus ♥

Last edited by Graceful; October 30th, 2010 at 09:51 AM.
  #1439    
Old October 29th, 2010, 03:38 PM
Zameric's Avatar
Zameric
The One and Only
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Arizona
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Zameric
Well at first, I thought your zanpakuto's snow and illusion abilities did not work together.
But you were able to blend them well enough.
It'd look a little nicer if you bold the labels.
I'm looking forward to your illustrations. :p

If anyone would like to suggest a discussion of the week for next week, please send me a PM over the weekend and I will choose one next Monday. You can submit more than one idea. No purchase should be necessary. All rules and regulations might apply. Many may enter, but only one will win. :p



Last edited by Zameric; October 29th, 2010 at 04:00 PM.
  #1440    
Old October 30th, 2010, 09:55 AM
Graceful's Avatar
Graceful
あぁ、たいさ!♥
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Staffordshire, England, UK
Age: 17
Gender: Female
Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful
Here's my shikai drawing ~ http://i809.photobucket.com/albums/z...t/Image126.jpg
It would have been better quality if I took it with my phone, but my Bluetooth on my laptop is refusing to work, so I had to take a picture of it on my webcam >.> And then it was hard drawing the kanji for "Tsubasa".
I tried my best, but I didn't want to become Aizen-like so it was hard coming up with attacks. So I based it of Sode no Shirayuki. (My favorite Zanpakuto)

And apparently Graceful is still alive after a very long hiatus ♥
  #1441    
Old October 30th, 2010, 10:13 AM
RASENCERO's Avatar
RASENCERO
MWOEHAHAHA!!!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Galaxy Center
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Nice
The blade reminds me a bit of Link's Basic/Hero sword (Legend of Zelda).
The kanji was a nice touch, are you japanese?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILP
I want to hear the conspiracies!
Spoiler:
I am not telling any! At least not for now, some of them are rather weird. XD I'm not crazy! Want a cookie?
Lets wait for the next chpts. I am sure half of them will immediately be dismissed.
Most likely several elements will come together or at least reveal them selfs to start some kind of plot. Or something entirely new will start and Kubo will screw us by not finishing the previous mysteries. Or something in the middle.
Most likely
you know
XP



  #1442    
Old October 30th, 2010, 10:20 AM
Graceful's Avatar
Graceful
あぁ、たいさ!♥
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Staffordshire, England, UK
Age: 17
Gender: Female
Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful
Quote:
Originally Posted by RASENCERO View Post
The kanji was a nice touch, are you japanese?
Nope :D I'm just a normal british girl (with a little bit of german, I think) and I'm studying japanese. Plus I find it a brilliant language ;p

and heres a fan art of Zangetsu (the sword) which I drew since my last post!
http://i809.photobucket.com/albums/z...t/Image127.jpg

And apparently Graceful is still alive after a very long hiatus ♥
  #1443    
Old October 30th, 2010, 11:35 AM
I like Pokemon (...)'s Avatar
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful View Post
My Zanpakuto is finally finished!
Spoiler:
Zanpakuto Name; Ten Tsubasa [Ten Tsubasa - 天翼 = Heavenly Wings)
Type; Melee / Illusion / Element (Snow/Ice)
Zanpakuto Spirit; Ten Tsubasa's spirit is of a female spirit who looks like she is in her late teens. She has long black hair in pigtails which are tied with white, silk ribbon. She wears a white kimono with a black obi (sash) and she also wears white tabi and black zori.
Release Command; Tonaeru, Ten Tsubasa [Tonaeru - 唱える = Chant]
Shikai Details; Ten Tsubasa has one possible way of making the enemy or enemies go under complete hypnosis, it can be used also as a weapon in fighing as it posseses a strong, snow white blade which is decorated with a silk ribbon coming from the end of the hilt. It has slightly stronger abilities with it's snow/ice element. The hypnosis is only limited to when the wielder has enough Spiritual Pressure to use the illusion attack -the attack requires alot of spiritual pressure and isn't used often.
Fubuki [Snowstorm - 吹雪] is the first attack using the sword's element of snow/ice. A blizzard of snow surrounds the enemy and makes them defenceless / unable to see around them, so the wielder may attack them easily. Also, on the second stage (depending on the amount of the wielder's spiritual pressure) the snow would freeze them and make them unable to breathe - the wielder may also attack the enemy when the enemy then.
Yuki wana [Snow trap - 雪罠] is the second element attack of the Zanpakuto is Yuki wana. When the wielder throws their spiritual pressure via the blade it turns into snow and traps the enemy, it gives time for the wielder to use a stronger attack. And this attack seems to be quite weak and doesn't harm the enemy as much.
Tenshi no Uta [Song of an Angel - 天使の歌 ] is the final attack of Ten Tsubasa in it's Shikai state is Tenshi no Uta. A voice will start singing which only the enemy, enemies and wielder may hear. The enemies will become hypnotised or they will see an illusion. The hypnosis is only limited to when the wielder has enough Spiritual Pressure to use the illusion attack -the attack requires alot of spiritual pressure (or spare spiritual pressure) and it isn't used often. The only other way to use this is how strong the wielder's will reacts, the Zanpakuto would also use this to deliver the attack.

Bankai Name; Tsukiakari no Ten Tsubasa [Tsukiakari no Ten Tsubasa - 月明かりの天翼 = Moonlit Heavenly Wings]
Bankai Details; In it's Bankai state, Tsukiakari no Ten Tsubasa is similar to the blade in it's Shikai state. The only noticeble difference is that a black ribbon of silk is tied upon the white hilt of silk ribbon. Also, the wielder's outfit is changed to a white kimono with a black obi/sash. It still holds the same attacks, but the become stronger. It holds a special attack which is consealed until the wielder's will/spiritual pressure is strong enough, but can only be used a limited amount of times.
Tsuki no Gensou [Moon's Illusion - 月の幻想] Tsuki no Gensou is an illusion attack which makes the enemies see a person whom may have died/someone they loved underneath the moonlight. The person in the illusion wil come towards the enemy and the wielder can attack from any angle without the enemy seeing them. It also can make the enemy's heart (if hollow or arrancar) reappear, causing them enough pain for the wielder to strike him without the enemy feeling any pain from the strike at all.
Other ; Shikai Drawing
I quite like it, it's not as godmoddy as Aizen, but it's still cool with the ice type.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RASENCERO View Post
Spoiler:
I am not telling any! At least not for now, some of them are rather weird. XD I'm not crazy! Want a cookie?
Lets wait for the next chpts. I am sure half of them will immediately be dismissed.
Most likely several elements will come together or at least reveal them selfs to start some kind of plot. Or something entirely new will start and Kubo will screw us by not finishing the previous mysteries. Or something in the middle.
Most likely
you know
XP
Spoiler:
But I wanna know~
I have a feeling Kubo will be screwing us, definitely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful View Post
Nope :D I'm just a normal british girl
*High fives* Brits ftw!
YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
  #1444    
Old October 30th, 2010, 04:02 PM
Zameric's Avatar
Zameric
The One and Only
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Arizona
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Zameric
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful View Post
Ah, so it kind of looks like a Roman Gladius sword.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful View Post
I tried my best, but I didn't want to become Aizen-like so it was hard coming up with attacks. So I based it of Sode no Shirayuki. (My favorite Zanpakuto)
I got the feeling that those two were influences on your zan. ;p
I think you blended them together good and avoided god-modding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RASENCERO View Post
Spoiler:
I am not telling any! At least not for now, some of them are rather weird. XD I'm not crazy! Want a cookie?
Lets wait for the next chpts. I am sure half of them will immediately be dismissed.
Most likely several elements will come together or at least reveal them selfs to start some kind of plot. Or something entirely new will start and Kubo will screw us by not finishing the previous mysteries. Or something in the middle.
Most likely
you know
XP
Spoiler:
ILP loves reading about all those Bleach conspiracy theories.
He's always telling about the ones he reads about.
It seems like he know about them as they come out. xD


  #1445    
Old October 30th, 2010, 04:19 PM
Weeaboo Name's Avatar
Weeaboo Name
Armed Bastard
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: The Wired
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Gentle
Never noticed you guys have made your own Zanpakuto. I think i might give this a go, there's no rules about making them before joining a squad, right?
  #1446    
Old October 31st, 2010, 02:25 AM
Graceful's Avatar
Graceful
あぁ、たいさ!♥
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Staffordshire, England, UK
Age: 17
Gender: Female
Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful
Quote:
Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
Spoiler:
But I wanna know~
I have a feeling Kubo will be screwing us, definitely.
Spoiler:
Doesn't he do that most of the time? He knows what he wants the fans to think, and then he twists it around.


Quote:
Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
*High fives* Brits ftw!
*high fives* >.> I wish Bleach would be a little popular over here though.

And apparently Graceful is still alive after a very long hiatus ♥
  #1447    
Old October 31st, 2010, 03:48 AM
Crystal-Heart's Avatar
Crystal-Heart
~Black & White~
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The World In-Between
Age: 26
Gender: Female
Nature: Naughty
I noticed most of you are talking about the new chapter, but there's one question I have that still hasn't been answered.
Spoiler:
What happened to Nel? Last we seen her, she was still in the battlefield after the fight with Nnoitra and she stayed there when Ichigo went after Stark since he kidnapped Orihime. I'm just curious, she's my favorite character and I don't even get to find out (yet) if Nel will get her true form back or even any sort of resolution for her as a character..

  #1448    
Old October 31st, 2010, 03:54 AM
Weeaboo Name's Avatar
Weeaboo Name
Armed Bastard
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: The Wired
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Gentle
I asked that a while ago, the only answer i got is she survived. Kinda feels like she got left in Las Noches :/

Spoiler:
Andthe fact that it's now ages in the future i very much doubt she'll be in it again.


Sucks as she was one of the more interesting Arrancar.
  #1449    
Old October 31st, 2010, 06:14 AM
Naruto Uzumaki's Avatar
Naruto Uzumaki
memories.
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal-Heart View Post
I noticed most of you are talking about the new chapter, but there's one question I have that still hasn't been answered.
Spoiler:
What happened to Nel? Last we seen her, she was still in the battlefield after the fight with Nnoitra and she stayed there when Ichigo went after Stark since he kidnapped Orihime. I'm just curious, she's my favorite character and I don't even get to find out (yet) if Nel will get her true form back or even any sort of resolution for her as a character..
Spoiler:
Nobody really knows, the Soul Society could have taken her or she could be wondering Las Noches at the moment. Wherever she is, I hope she comes back D:
My melted heart remains
As I painfully cover my permanent wounds
Somewhere in the city that flies by
Your siren wails endlessly
Open up

l MAL l
  #1450    
Old October 31st, 2010, 07:56 AM
RASENCERO's Avatar
RASENCERO
MWOEHAHAHA!!!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Galaxy Center
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Exactly! That was part of what I meant when I said that kubo is screwing us and not wrapping up the previous arc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZAM
ILP loves reading about all those Bleach conspiracy theories.
He's always telling about the ones he reads about.
It seems like he know about them as they come out. xD
Yeah, I noticed. XD
It's fun to speculate about this kind of stuff
Spoiler:
But to make any realistic theory I need more info. The craziest I could come up so far was; "He is Ichigo's real dad" and "long lost brother". I mean we don't know anything about his mother, so Isshin can be claiming anything...
More realistically, he is a former shinigami with the same situation as Ichigo, but he has more "evil" plan. Or maybe he just want to help Ichigo to get his powers back, in order to use him for his own plans.
These are just a few thoughts....
I have more




Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Advertise here
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 07:02 AM.

About Us
© 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com. Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.

Copyright
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com. PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator. Header artwork by Jordanice of deviantART.

Social Media
If you would like to stay up-to-date with us on the go, when we're down, or other such things, follow us on social media sites--most notibly Twitter, Facebook, and Google Plus--by clicking on the links provided.

Design presented by Peitharchia. Special thanks to Hiroshi Sotomura and Ausaudriel.