Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups
Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 31st, 2010, 10:12 AM
Graceful
あぁ、たいさ!♥
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful

Advertise here
The best theory that I have to agree with is this one...
Quote:
Originally Posted by RASENCERO View Post
Spoiler:
More realistically, he is a former shinigami with the same situation as Ichigo, but he has more "evil" plan.
I thought that while reading it.

And apparently Graceful is still alive after a very long hiatus ♥
Old October 31st, 2010, 10:46 AM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful View Post
Doesn't he do that most of the time? He knows what he wants the fans to think, and then he twists it around.
Yeah, that's the thing... I enjoy it when people do that, but it's weird when Kubo does it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful View Post
*high fives* >.> I wish Bleach would be a little popular over here though.
Yeah, I know what you mean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal-Heart View Post
Spoiler:
What happened to Nel? Last we seen her, she was still in the battlefield after the fight with Nnoitra and she stayed there when Ichigo went after Stark since he kidnapped Orihime. I'm just curious, she's my favorite character and I don't even get to find out (yet) if Nel will get her true form back or even any sort of resolution for her as a character..
Spoiler:
Like most others have said, we simply don't know. Which is a shame, because Yachiru (and then Kenpachi and Byakuya) probably saw her, so the Soul Society would know that some Arrancar are alive. But then what would they do with her and Dondo Chakka/Pesche? Kill them? Let them live in Hueco Mundo? Help them?

Quote:
Spoiler:
But to make any realistic theory I need more info. The craziest I could come up so far was; "He is Ichigo's real dad" and "long lost brother". I mean we don't know anything about his mother, so Isshin can be claiming anything...
More realistically, he is a former shinigami with the same situation as Ichigo, but he has more "evil" plan. Or maybe he just want to help Ichigo to get his powers back, in order to use him for his own plans.
These are just a few thoughts....
I have more
Spoiler:
Well, I think we can safely dispell the idea of him being Ichigo's real dad, considering how old he looks (maybe his twenties?), as well as the fact that Isshin and Ichigo have similar zanpakutou (Engetsu and Zangetsu) and that they both know the Getsuga Tenshou, it's likely that they're father and son.

Being a long lost brother would be interesting, but considering how Ichigo has his two sisters, it just seems unlikely that there would be a long lost brother (half brother.... nah, I still don't think so. Masaki seemed like she wouldn't be able to give up her son, or something).

The latter two seem the most likely, but again, I wouldn't be surprised if Kubo didn't do it because "it's too obvious".

If you really don't want to tell me them, you're doing a bad job :p TELL ME MOAR
YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
Old October 31st, 2010, 11:54 AM
RASENCERO
MWOEHAHAHA!!!

Nature: Adamant
lol
Don't worry I will reveal all in time :p
Those were my best an worst theories, the others are unlikely to happen.
I am aware that they are too obvious.... That was the first thing that came up...
I am just waiting for the next chp. so I have more info to elaborate on my theories, if the chp. itself doesn't disproves them on its own.

Do you have any?

Old October 31st, 2010, 03:20 PM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
lol
Don't worry I will reveal all in time :p
Those were my best an worst theories, the others are unlikely to happen.
I am aware that they are too obvious.... That was the first thing that came up...
I am just waiting for the next chp. so I have more info to elaborate on my theories, if the chp. itself doesn't disproves them on its own.

Do you have any?
Yeah, I'm waiting for the next chapter before I start coming up with theories (since I like it if a theory can work, even if it isn't used).

Right now, I don't have a theory yet... But I think something might be going on in Soul Society, maybe.

Though I did have a theory tha Barragan was Chad's grandad.
YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
Old October 31st, 2010, 04:31 PM
Naruto Uzumaki
memories.
Community Supporter

Anyone here think that the new arc will be as good as the Hueco Mundo Arc? A lot of people think this one will be garbage :/
My melted heart remains
As I painfully cover my permanent wounds
Somewhere in the city that flies by
Your siren wails endlessly
Open up

l MAL l
Old November 1st, 2010, 06:00 AM
Merciless Cremator
Beginning Trainer

I hope it isn't, its hard to be a Bleach fan...please not another poorly exicuted ARC...our clubs can't take it!

Old November 1st, 2010, 07:28 AM
Livewire
でんきタイプ

Send a message via Skype™ to Livewire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charizard★ View Post
Anyone here think that the new arc will be as good as the Hueco Mundo Arc? A lot of people think this one will be garbage :/
I certainly hope so. :0 I think it's interesting already, so many questions need answered still.
Old November 1st, 2010, 08:10 AM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charizard★ View Post
Well, if the Hueco Mundo Arc is from Ichigo entering Hueco Mundo up until Aizen leaving Hueco Mundo, is it REALLY that brilliant? Sure, we get plenty of fights, but I don't think it was very well spaced out. A lot of focus was around Ichigo's fights, and Szayel against everyone. Besides that, not much. I was hoping we'd learn a bit more on how the Arrancar work in Las Noches, like I've read fanfic where it's the equivalent of an Arrancar Seireitei.

Anyway, I'm hoping that this will be very good. I have a slight feeling that it will feel like a filler, but that might be because of the fact that we're "back to normal" now.
YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
Old November 1st, 2010, 09:03 AM
Pokestick, good times.
An awesome usertitle
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Spoiler:
Officially, The Hueco Mundo arc lasted from the end of SS/Bount Arc to the very second Aizen was defeated, I think. I believe TK never really splitted it in Arrancar Arc, HM Arc and Fake Karakura Arc. I might be wrong though.

And I think this arc will be OK, it's some sort of a filler, it seems, but at least it's written by TK.

Old November 1st, 2010, 06:37 PM
Naruto Uzumaki
memories.
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokestick, good times. View Post
Spoiler:
Officially, The Hueco Mundo arc lasted from the end of SS/Bount Arc to the very second Aizen was defeated, I think. I believe TK never really splitted it in Arrancar Arc, HM Arc and Fake Karakura Arc. I might be wrong though.

And I think this arc will be OK, it's some sort of a filler, it seems, but at least it's written by TK.
Spoiler:
Oh, well I was going by the seasons and accidentally said arc >< It was a pretty long arc tho :o
My melted heart remains
Open up

l MAL l
Old November 1st, 2010, 06:44 PM
Livewire
でんきタイプ

Send a message via Skype™ to Livewire
Quote:
Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
Well, if the Hueco Mundo Arc is from Ichigo entering Hueco Mundo up until Aizen leaving Hueco Mundo, is it REALLY that brilliant? Sure, we get plenty of fights, but I don't think it was very well spaced out. A lot of focus was around Ichigo's fights, and Szayel against everyone. Besides that, not much. I was hoping we'd learn a bit more on how the Arrancar work in Las Noches, like I've read fanfic where it's the equivalent of an Arrancar Seireitei.

Anyway, I'm hoping that this will be very good. I have a slight feeling that it will feel like a filler, but that might be because of the fact that we're "back to normal" now.
Same here. Arrancar backstory would be nice, along with Pre-Aizen Soul Society. (Isshin??)

Spoiler:

I think it best to leave the "normal" in parentheses, because Kubo won't leave Ichigo like this forever. xD At least I hope not.
Old November 2nd, 2010, 02:54 AM
Pokestick, good times.
An awesome usertitle
Community Supporter

Well... about the latest episode:
Spoiler:
Whoa, a clip show? Now, that's something I didn't expect.
...I mean if they want to drag it out, it's better than plain fillers, but... I don't think it was really that necessary for Aizen to show us fifteen minutes of old material just to prove a point. It worked fine in the manga with just a sentence xD
I do have to say it was a good watch; seeing it all reminded me of how great Bleach was back then. And they sure have potential to make it as good nowadays. They just... don't, IMO. I like how they seem to want to look back at everything, through the opening, ending and such though. It gives the show more depth.
But all in all, it was actually quite good. And I'm looking forward to see a little Gin, Isshin, and Urahara fighting soon enough :3

Old November 2nd, 2010, 04:01 AM
Weeaboo Name
Armed Bastard
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Spoiler:
Aizen having another Light Yagami moment i see. This episode...and probably next one as well are not needed really. I feel kinda stupid as i watched the Ichigo v Renji and Kenpachi yesterday on youtube. Doh. Also Ichigo's inner hollow voice is much better in the dubbed version, far crazier.
Old November 2nd, 2010, 05:06 AM
Naruto Uzumaki
memories.
Community Supporter

Didn't watch the two latest episodes yet, are they worth watching?

Spoiler:
I wonder if Aizen is any different in the manga and the show....
My melted heart remains
Open up

l MAL l
Old November 2nd, 2010, 05:35 AM
Weeaboo Name
Armed Bastard
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Todays episode nothing really happened. The one before is worth it though.
Old November 2nd, 2010, 05:41 AM
Naruto Uzumaki
memories.
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Lapras- View Post
Todays episode nothing really happened. The one before is worth it though.
Oh. Well, I've decided I won't watch Bleach until I get a laptop so I can marathon all the new ones I missed :D

-BANKAI- (idk)
My melted heart remains
Open up

l MAL l
Old November 2nd, 2010, 07:51 AM
Pokestick, good times.
An awesome usertitle
Community Supporter

I guess today's ep was fine, only it was a clipshow.

I mean, it gives more depth? Right? Right? ;__;

Old November 2nd, 2010, 10:05 AM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokestick, good times. View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Ah, okay. I'll have to look that up later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Live_Wire466 View Post
Spoiler:

I think it best to leave the "normal" in parentheses, because Kubo won't leave Ichigo like this forever. xD At least I hope not.
Spoiler:
Yeah, there's no way Ichigo won't go back to having powers. This arc would be weirdly pointless otherwise.
YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
Old November 2nd, 2010, 10:45 AM
RASENCERO
MWOEHAHAHA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILP
later.
Didn't someone say that later means never? XD

Today's ep was not so bad. A small compilation of several good moments.
The beginning was rather important.
I think it's being dragged on because after this arc we will propably get a huge filler, so they are squeezing very thing they can get out of it.

Old November 2nd, 2010, 10:46 AM
Graceful
あぁ、たいさ!♥
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful
Quote:
Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
Spoiler:
Yeah, there's no way Ichigo won't go back to having powers. This arc would be weirdly pointless otherwise.
Spoiler:
and so would the rest of Bleach, considering that Ichigo IS the main character

And apparently Graceful is still alive after a very long hiatus ♥
Old November 2nd, 2010, 11:05 AM
RASENCERO
MWOEHAHAHA!!!

Agreed

Spoiler:
I would find it strange if his powerlessness would go on for much longer. Especially since it seems unlikely that a flashback is coming up. Unless the new guy has some sort of extensive history in SS.

A new theory I thought of today:
Mugetsu isn't the final getsuga tensho because it will cause the user to lose power, but it is final because after using it, the Ichigo learn a new power instead. A more awesome Ban Kai/ SS4. Isshin coincidently discovered how to do so without actually knowing it. The period after Mugetsu and SS4 the new power Ichigo experiences a loss of reiatsu because he can't recognize the new form his reiatsu has taken and so he can't use it for the time being.

Old November 2nd, 2010, 12:28 PM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Quote:
Spoiler:
I would find it strange if his powerlessness would go on for much longer. Especially since it seems unlikely that a flashback is coming up. Unless the new guy has some sort of extensive history in SS.

Mugetsu isn't the final getsuga tensho because it will cause the user to lose power, but it is final because after using it, the Ichigo learn a new power instead. A more awesome Ban Kai/ SS4. Isshin coincidently discovered how to do so without actually knowing it. The period after Mugetsu and SS4 the new power Ichigo experiences a loss of reiatsu because he can't recognize the new form his reiatsu has taken and so he can't use it for the time being.
Spoiler:
When you say flashback, do you mean like a TBtP II, or a mini-flashback to show us, say, the guy's past? Which just gave me an idea- Kubo could maybe throw in a TBtP II arc if it somehow relates to the guy.

WOO THEORY TIME!
If I'm not mistaken, Mugetsu isn't what caused Ichigo to actually lose his powers. He would've lost them anyway, it was just a powerful attack that probably spread up his time limit (before his powers ACTUALLY started going away).
And I don't think your reason makes perfect sense either. Because of his new form, his reiatsu is not recognisable by his body, and so he can't use it?
I like comparing reiatsu and reiryoku to a light bulb and a battery, respectively. The light from the battery (and therefore the reiatsu) is always visible, even if the amount of light can be increased/decreased. If the lightbulb were to change into a buzzer, let's say, you could still hear the noise that is made (the reiatsu would still be there) even if it is of a different type.
Unless I'm cpmpletely misunderstanding?
YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
Old November 2nd, 2010, 12:36 PM
Zameric
The One and Only

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Zameric
Anime 295
Spoiler:
Well I was a bit disappointed that this week's episode was about 2/3 recaps. On the other hand, it was kind of neat to reminisce about the old stuff. The way they inserted Aizen is watching you [insert verb here] was kind of funny though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Lapras- View Post
Never noticed you guys have made your own Zanpakuto. I think i might give this a go, there's no rules about making them before joining a squad, right?
No, I kind of encourage members to make one before they join a squad. Rules for making a zan are on of the first post. If you need help or have any other questions, feel free to PM me or another captain.

Quote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
For some reason, I don't think that's likely. But I'm very interested in seeing what Kubo does in this new arc. Next chapter should be coming out soon. Also, I don't quite think Isshin used FGT, but that hasn't been officially confirmed or denied either.

Old November 2nd, 2010, 01:44 PM
RASENCERO
MWOEHAHAHA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILP
Spoiler:
When you say flashback, do you mean like a TBtP II, or a mini-flashback to show us, say, the guy's past? Which just gave me an idea- Kubo could maybe throw in a TBtP II arc if it somehow relates to the guy.

WOO THEORY TIME!
If I'm not mistaken, Mugetsu isn't what caused Ichigo to actually lose his powers. He would've lost them anyway, it was just a powerful attack that probably spread up his time limit (before his powers ACTUALLY started going away).
And I don't think your reason makes perfect sense either. Because of his new form, his reiatsu is not recognisable by his body, and so he can't use it?
I like comparing reiatsu and reiryoku to a light bulb and a battery, respectively. The light from the battery (and therefore the reiatsu) is always visible, even if the amount of light can be increased/decreased. If the lightbulb were to change into a buzzer, let's say, you could still hear the noise that is made (the reiatsu would still be there) even if it is of a different type.
Unless I'm cpmpletely misunderstanding?

Spoiler:
That was almost exactly what I meant!
Because of all his transformations and evolutions and whatever else is happening to him, after the last fight something changed what made him lose "contact" with his reiatsu, because it changed "type". Something like that.
Though it wasn't supposed to make perfectly sense, it was a random and unlikely to happen thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZAM
Spoiler:
For some reason, I don't think that's likely. But I'm very interested in seeing what Kubo does in this new arc. Next chapter should be coming out soon. Also, I don't quite think Isshin used FGT, but that hasn't been officially confirmed or denied either.

Spoiler:
No? Engetsu and Mugetsu seem similiar. It seems likely he used it. But indeed, like you said, we don't know.

Old November 2nd, 2010, 01:52 PM
I like Pokemon (...)
Kangaskhan

Manga's out~
Spoiler:
Overall, I kind of liked the chapter. It really focuses on a more real-life situation. Having a part-time job, school gangs, etc. It's nice.

The first three silhouettes are obviously Renji, Byakuya and Rukia. He obviously misses them, and his subconsious may be trying to say that he's gaining his powers back slowly? Silhouettes/outlines would be the next time in seeing something, I guess. Maybe I'm just looking too deeply.

"I'm gonna wake you up with my fist!!" So kinky

Ah, yes, good ol' Isshin. And again, not used to Ichigo talking about Soul Society so freely.

"A day without melodies" back to his usual chapter titles, I see. I kind of like them, they're nice in a poetic way.

I find it very funny the way he's having people offer HIM a job, instead of him asking for one.

Oh, have we seen Chad yet?

Ichigo has such... Thin legs. That's all I can say.

And, of course, Orihime. Yeah. One thing I've noticed is that her hair pins aren't in her hair. Odd...

Boy, Ichigo and co. never have a dull day, do they?

Page 23 is mainly just... nonsense, I think.

For a weird reason, I thought that maybe Ichigo's boss was Urahara? Referring to a shop, and the way his mood changed halfway was not unlike something I can imagine Urahara doing.

Ishida looks... weird. I think he needs a haircut. He looks very girly.

The full body shot actually reminds me of Szayel. His body shape is thin, like Szayel's, and his hair and glasses aren't TOO different, I think.

I think the shadow might be the mysterious Substitute Shinigami from the previous chapter. Don't ask me why, though.

Quote:
Spoiler:
That was almost exactly what I meant!
Because of all his transformations and evolutions and whatever else is happening to him, after the last fight something changed what made him lose "contact" with his reiatsu, because it changed "type". Something like that.
Though it wasn't supposed to make perfectly sense, it was a random and unlikely to happen thought.

Spoiler:
No? Engetsu and Mugetsu seem similiar. It seems likely he used it. But indeed, like you said, we don't know.
Spoiler:
Hmm... Maybe... But it looks like Kubo isn't going down that route.

And Engetsu and Mugetsu are different things. Engetsu is Isshin's zanpakutou, and Mugetsu is an attack in Ichigo's FGT form.
YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here