The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.


Advertise here

View Poll Results: What makes this hack worth playing?
The Mapping. 114 24.84%
The Scripts. 91 19.83%
The Story. 236 51.42%
The Challenge. 123 26.80%
Boredom O_O 146 31.81%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 459. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #126    
Old October 17th, 2010, 01:57 PM
DanishDahl's Avatar
DanishDahl
Pokémon Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Denmark
Gender: Male
Nature: Mild

Advertise here
No idea if this minor bug have been reported but when In the elemental challenge house and using the computer, the screen goes black if i try to deposit.
Well anyway thank you for a real nice hack with an epic start! :D And thank you for placing cubone in the start, cubone is the most epic win ever! :D
  #127    
Old October 17th, 2010, 03:56 PM
psychicboy's Avatar
psychicboy
Hacking is all that matters...
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Twilight Town
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Hasty
Quote:
Originally Posted by kostika View Post
the game is completed or not??
No sir/ma'am, the game is not complete. It will be eventually though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aSeRo141414 View Post
oh my !!! the intro was so cool! when he late he got a legendary! how lucky!
Why thank you :3 A cool intro isn't getting me into hack of the Year alone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanishDahl View Post
No idea if this minor bug have been reported but when In the elemental challenge house and using the computer, the screen goes black if i try to deposit.
Well anyway thank you for a real nice hack with an epic start! :D And thank you for placing cubone in the start, cubone is the most epic win ever! :D
Thats a major bug actually. I'm trying to get some money in order for HackMew to fix it.

And Variety is the spice of life
__________________
Soon to be Hacking legend...
~Psy







Wanna play my hack? Check it out here!

My sig was "too big brah", so I shortened it.
  #128    
Old October 23rd, 2010, 02:08 AM
Roystan
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Gender: Male
Hello i'm new here is the final beta the complete hack or there's more to come??
  #129    
Old October 29th, 2010, 12:01 PM
psychicboy's Avatar
psychicboy
Hacking is all that matters...
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Twilight Town
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Hasty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roystan View Post
Hello i'm new here is the final beta the complete hack or there's more to come??
There's more to come, plenty more. Just wait for us to start production of beta 4. My life hasn't given me enough time to complete that one bug in beta 3.
__________________
Soon to be Hacking legend...
~Psy







Wanna play my hack? Check it out here!

My sig was "too big brah", so I shortened it.
  #130    
Old November 2nd, 2010, 05:37 AM
Syrisk
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Gender: Male
Hi, i don't know if this is the place to ask for this, but how do i play the hack? =)
  #131    
Old November 2nd, 2010, 02:10 PM
Shadowyoshi's Avatar
Shadowyoshi
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Gender:
Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syrisk View Post
Hi, i don't know if this is the place to ask for this, but how do i play the hack? =)
There's a tutorial board for that question.

Anyway, good game so far, only one small issue. If you exit the house between Glaurung Forest and Clarity Town through the Clarity Town exit in the right most tile, you end up in the middle of the house in Clarity Town and can't move.

UPDATE!
So I beat the first gym leader. Took forever to level up the Pokemon though through just the forest but I guess that's part of the challenge. Also I found some more bugs:
- If you change to a menu through the main menu(ie. Pokemon or Items Menu) in Vestria City near the two policemen and scientist, the game screen goes off center and you start controlling one of the policemen. However the glitch is fixed if you go in a building.
- In some double battles, you win if you KO only one pokemon.

Game's great so far and the story's more interesting after the library scene. Now moving on to Route 2!

Last edited by Shadowyoshi; November 3rd, 2010 at 02:01 PM. Reason: Played More
  #132    
Old November 3rd, 2010, 04:26 PM
Darkest Shade of Light's Avatar
Darkest Shade of Light
Pokémon Midnight Sun
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: In the empty void they call my soul
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowyoshi View Post
- In some double battles, you win if you KO only one pokemon.

Game's great so far and the story's more interesting after the library scene. Now moving on to Route 2!
The bit with the double battles happens when the opposing trainer has one pokémon. This'll be fixed soon.

For psychicboy: I'm not quite sure how I'm supposed to be helping you here when you've given me nothing to work with... PM me when possible and I'll explain further
__________________
  #133    
Old November 3rd, 2010, 04:43 PM
Drake(Elite Four)'s Avatar
Drake(Elite Four)
Elite Four
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Ever Grande City
Gender: Male
Nature: Naughty
Is there going to be any Elite Four members from the games like Drake from the Hoenn elite four is he going to be in it or are the elite four just custom people you are making up.
Another question I have is their going to be any other legendaries to get besides the legendary dogs you get at the start of the game?
__________________


Pokemon Mythic Legends has the best Storyline ever!
Elite Four Drake
Strategy
Harness strong abilities.
Trainer's Pokémon
The raw power of Dragons!
Self-Introduction
I live to battle every day to learn about Pokémon
  #134    
Old November 4th, 2010, 01:29 PM
Shadowyoshi's Avatar
Shadowyoshi
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Gender:
Nature: Adamant
Got the 2nd Badge! I like the idea of the Battle Area in Mineral Town. Here's a few minor things I noticed, nothing game-breaking:
Spoiler:

- You can walk over some of the water and wall tiles in the cave in Gemburst(sp?) City.
- If you beat your rival and lose to Milotic, you have to fight your rival again. (Don't know if this was intentional or not)
-You can avoid the rival event but the game freezes if you talk to Milotic.
- In Everwind Park, there is an old man sprite that gives you moonstones if you keep asking. (maybe this was intentional?)
- This is really minor when the ship leaves from the park, it drives over some rocks.


UPDATE: Got the 3rd Badge. A few minor things:
Spoiler:

- There's a gentleman in the Pokemon Center of Everwind City that freezes the game if you talk to him.
- In the Everwind Base, the game map is named Celadon Dept.
- You can get infinite Eevees from the Eevee event.
- There's a block impassable from the left side in front of the stairs on the first floor of the base.

Great job on the event in the Gym/Base. That took me by surprise.

Last edited by Shadowyoshi; November 4th, 2010 at 07:06 PM.
  #135    
Old November 5th, 2010, 03:39 AM
psychicboy's Avatar
psychicboy
Hacking is all that matters...
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Twilight Town
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Hasty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkest Shade of Light View Post
The bit with the double battles happens when the opposing trainer has one pokémon. This'll be fixed soon.

For psychicboy: I'm not quite sure how I'm supposed to be helping you here when you've given me nothing to work with... PM me when possible and I'll explain further
Gah, I thought you were unable to work with me still :L

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake(Elite Four) View Post
Is there going to be any Elite Four members from the games like Drake from the Hoenn elite four is he going to be in it or are the elite four just custom people you are making up.
Another question I have is their going to be any other legendaries to get besides the legendary dogs you get at the start of the game?
Well yes, eventually there will be other legendaries. As for Drake and the rest of those guys... Well, you'll see, but don't expect to see them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowyoshi View Post
Got the 2nd Badge! I like the idea of the Battle Area in Mineral Town. Here's a few minor things I noticed, nothing game-breaking:
Spoiler:

- You can walk over some of the water and wall tiles in the cave in Gemburst(sp?) City.
- If you beat your rival and lose to Milotic, you have to fight your rival again. (Don't know if this was intentional or not)
-You can avoid the rival event but the game freezes if you talk to Milotic.
- In Everwind Park, there is an old man sprite that gives you moonstones if you keep asking. (maybe this was intentional?)
- This is really minor when the ship leaves from the park, it drives over some rocks.


UPDATE: Got the 3rd Badge. A few minor things:
Spoiler:

- There's a gentleman in the Pokemon Center of Everwind City that freezes the game if you talk to him.
- In the Everwind Base, the game map is named Celadon Dept.
- You can get infinite Eevees from the Eevee event.
- There's a block impassable from the left side in front of the stairs on the first floor of the base.

Great job on the event in the Gym/Base. That took me by surprise.
Ahh, finally someone who can really talk to me about certain bugs Glad you like the hack so far. It will only improve thanks to your bug notes.
__________________
Soon to be Hacking legend...
~Psy







Wanna play my hack? Check it out here!

My sig was "too big brah", so I shortened it.
  #136    
Old November 5th, 2010, 11:25 AM
Tomackze's Avatar
Tomackze
Drowzee
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: New York
Age: 23
Gender: Male
I'm still waiting on the ice cave bug to be fixed...
  #137    
Old November 5th, 2010, 12:43 PM
psychicboy's Avatar
psychicboy
Hacking is all that matters...
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Twilight Town
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Hasty
Right. So guess who finally had time to correct Beta 3 bugs? Yeah, me. So without further ado, I present to you Beta 3.1 which fixes a few bugs and the notable Rockslide Cave bug.
Attached Files
File Type: ips Pokemon Mythic Legends V3.1.ips‎ (584.7 KB, 20 views) (Save to Dropbox)
__________________
Soon to be Hacking legend...
~Psy







Wanna play my hack? Check it out here!

My sig was "too big brah", so I shortened it.
  #138    
Old November 5th, 2010, 07:13 PM
Tomackze's Avatar
Tomackze
Drowzee
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: New York
Age: 23
Gender: Male
I'm stuck. Take a look. Right here. Look at it
Attached Images
File Type: png stuck.PNG‎ (10.4 KB, 33 views) (Save to Dropbox)
  #139    
Old November 5th, 2010, 09:17 PM
psychicboy's Avatar
psychicboy
Hacking is all that matters...
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Twilight Town
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Hasty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomackze View Post
I'm stuck. Take a look. Right here. Look at it
Did you save in there?
I'm pretty certain I fixed it ._.
__________________
Soon to be Hacking legend...
~Psy







Wanna play my hack? Check it out here!

My sig was "too big brah", so I shortened it.
  #140    
Old November 5th, 2010, 11:23 PM
Tomackze's Avatar
Tomackze
Drowzee
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: New York
Age: 23
Gender: Male
No I saved on the outside grass before going into the cave.
  #141    
Old November 6th, 2010, 08:45 AM
psychicboy's Avatar
psychicboy
Hacking is all that matters...
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Twilight Town
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Hasty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomackze View Post
No I saved on the outside grass before going into the cave.
Did you patch Beta 3.1 over your current one?

If so did the same place lead to the ice cave again?
__________________
Soon to be Hacking legend...
~Psy







Wanna play my hack? Check it out here!

My sig was "too big brah", so I shortened it.
  #142    
Old November 6th, 2010, 09:31 AM
Tomackze's Avatar
Tomackze
Drowzee
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: New York
Age: 23
Gender: Male
No you don't automatically go into the ice cave this time. I was able to fight a few trainers... But after beating the Onix trainer, I went up two more stairs and that was when I got stuck there.

Let me show you all the bugs with this part. BTW I patched it to a new rom and ran my save file
Attached Images
File Type: png first bug.PNG‎ (10.6 KB, 22 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: png where it leads.PNG‎ (1.8 KB, 15 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: png the ice cave bug.PNG‎ (11.6 KB, 20 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: png where it leads you.PNG‎ (10.5 KB, 16 views) (Save to Dropbox)
  #143    
Old November 6th, 2010, 07:45 PM
Darkest Shade of Light's Avatar
Darkest Shade of Light
Pokémon Midnight Sun
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: In the empty void they call my soul
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychicboy View Post
Gah, I thought you were unable to work with me still :L
Well, I'm back. I have the 3.1 patch, but none of the resources of what you wish for me to include in the next (4).0 release. I've gotten busy lately, but I check this place at least every day
__________________
  #144    
Old November 6th, 2010, 08:42 PM
psychicboy's Avatar
psychicboy
Hacking is all that matters...
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Twilight Town
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Hasty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomackze View Post
No I saved on the outside grass before going into the cave.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomackze View Post
No you don't automatically go into the ice cave this time. I was able to fight a few trainers... But after beating the Onix trainer, I went up two more stairs and that was when I got stuck there.

Let me show you all the bugs with this part. BTW I patched it to a new rom and ran my save file
Ahh! Man I'm an idiot :o Alright, this will be fixed shortly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkest Shade of Light View Post
Well, I'm back. I have the 3.1 patch, but none of the resources of what you wish for me to include in the next (4).0 release. I've gotten busy lately, but I check this place at least every day
I'll be sending you the resources now.


EDIT: Alright, fixed the above errors. Try now
Attached Files
File Type: ips Pokemon Mythic Legends V3.1.ips‎ (587.2 KB, 23 views) (Save to Dropbox)
__________________
Soon to be Hacking legend...
~Psy







Wanna play my hack? Check it out here!

My sig was "too big brah", so I shortened it.

Last edited by psychicboy; November 7th, 2010 at 06:59 AM.
  #145    
Old November 7th, 2010, 08:57 PM
Tomackze's Avatar
Tomackze
Drowzee
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: New York
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Okay problem fixed now! Good job with that
  #146    
Old November 7th, 2010, 09:11 PM
psychicboy's Avatar
psychicboy
Hacking is all that matters...
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Twilight Town
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Hasty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomackze View Post
Okay problem fixed now! Good job with that


*Jumps up and down*
  #147    
Old November 10th, 2010, 04:07 PM
Drake(Elite Four)'s Avatar
Drake(Elite Four)
Elite Four
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Ever Grande City
Gender: Male
Nature: Naughty
how do I add the sidebars for Pokemon Mythic Legends into my sig because when I try to I up with the image but not the image url. Like the image shows up and if you click on teh image it takes you to the Pokemon Mythic Legends page. Plz help I really want to add the sidebars into my sig.
__________________


Pokemon Mythic Legends has the best Storyline ever!
Elite Four Drake
Strategy
Harness strong abilities.
Trainer's Pokémon
The raw power of Dragons!
Self-Introduction
I live to battle every day to learn about Pokémon
  #148    
Old November 10th, 2010, 04:49 PM
psychicboy's Avatar
psychicboy
Hacking is all that matters...
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Twilight Town
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Hasty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake(Elite Four) View Post
how do I add the sidebars for Pokemon Mythic Legends into my sig because when I try to I up with the image but not the image url. Like the image shows up and if you click on teh image it takes you to the Pokemon Mythic Legends page. Plz help I really want to add the sidebars into my sig.
I feel great to know you actually want them in your sig I will fix them and post the codes momentarily.
__________________
Soon to be Hacking legend...
~Psy







Wanna play my hack? Check it out here!

My sig was "too big brah", so I shortened it.
  #149    
Old November 10th, 2010, 06:42 PM
Medlis's Avatar
Medlis
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Toronto - Canada
Gender: Female
Nature: Timid
Send a message via AIM to Medlis Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Medlis Send a message via Skype™ to Medlis
How do you play the game? I patched it but it still plays as FireRed in Visual Boy...
  #150    
Old November 11th, 2010, 03:13 AM
NainilJShah's Avatar
NainilJShah
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Gender: Male
WOOTYWOOT!

Remember me, Psychicboy? i couldn't battle that Alex guy in Beta 2 and I sent you my save file How's life?

I'm glad to see that you've managed to release Beta 3, I couldn't wait. I got Fly from Icefall Cave and then I have no damn idea how to solve the maze. Maybe you could post a spoiler of it for people who are absolutely stuck?
However, the hack is still awesome. I remember the part in Beta 2 where you got pwnt by Maria because she had the opposite typed legendary dog as you, so you had to train for a long time before you could take her on at the library. Also, have you fixed that bug where, if you go to Gemburst before you enter the base of Calypso, but AFTER you defeat the guy guarding the gate, you couldn't go in without Walk Through Walls because he was blocking the way?
There are still some tile errors. but they are minor and not worth mentioning, I guess. HOWEVER, there are a few notable glitches-

1) Near Icefall Cave you have to cross a bridge. When you cross it, the animation of the player looks like he is going UNDER the bridge, not OVER.
2) The damn PC glitch that you still haven't fixed D: I'll be desperately waiting for the fix, I've been catching lots to train when the glitch is fixed. However, you CAN access the Move Pokemon screen because it only shows your box and not your party with your box in the background.
3) A few single battles have been turned into weird double battles with some kind of Missingno as the second Pokemon. One is the guy with a Wooper on the way to Gemburst Town, I think. (Forgot which town it was)
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Advertise here
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 06:00 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.