The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Keeping up with the upcoming and currently airing Japanese and English episodes? This is where you can discuss each of the episodes respectively.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 29th, 2010, 11:36 PM
Blue_Drifblim
¯\(º_o)/¯

Nature: Calm

Advertise here
It's here.... Ash battles Volkner for his final Sinnoh badge!
Old October 30th, 2010, 04:22 AM
Vernikova
Booted out - don't be like me!

I wonder when was the last time Pikachu used Static. Luxray VS Infernape was pretty fun to see. The whole battle was pretty fun I guess.

Anyway, future title: Pokemon DP: Sinnoh League Victors - 8:00am - 1324 - "Bucking the Treasure Trend!"

Pokémon marathon next week. Including Pokémon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea, some Battle Dimension episodes, and the Battle Frontier. Yay.

e: The Battle Frontier episode is scheduled to be "Green Guardian!". The two Battle Dimension episodes are "Pokemon Ranger and the Kidnapped Riolu! Part 1 & Part 2".

Last edited by Vernikova; October 31st, 2010 at 12:45 PM.
Old October 30th, 2010, 04:44 AM
Gumball Watterson
"79% of stair accidents happen on stairs."
Community Supporter

Nature: Serious
Actually, I think this is the first time Pikachu used Static o_0'

Very decent battle. Although, we could have gone without Team Rocket's useless attempts. Infernape actually obeyed during blaze, that clearly shows its maturity as a Pokemon now.

Next Saturday: A lot of Pokemon.
Old October 30th, 2010, 09:20 AM
TheFuturePokemon
Natural.....

No its not the first time that pikachu has used static.
Attached Images
File Type: png PikachuStatic.png‎ (155.4 KB, 9 views) (Save to Dropbox)
Old October 30th, 2010, 09:31 AM
Guy
just a guy

Send a message via Skype™ to Guy
This was a fun episode.

Pikachu using Static again, Infernape getting his jive on and obeying while Blaze was active, and Ash earning his eighth Gym Badge. Only disappointment is Torterra losing...again. The writers did poorly with him ever since Turtwig evolved. ):

Am I the only one who thought Flint was eyeing Dawn down in the beginning with her cheers by the way? <creepy>
Old October 30th, 2010, 10:14 AM
Masquerainisthajam
Self-Proclaimed Gym Leader

Nature: Gentle
This was a pretty good Gym Battle! It showed that every Gym Leader always has an excellent strategy. Take Torterra, for instance, a Ground/Grass-type versus Electivire's Ice and Fire Punches.

I honestly thought that Ash was going to lose this battle with Volkner, especially how Electivire took out Torterra and how Luxray finished off Pikachu by throwing it against a wall with Shock Wave.

Jolteon got owned by a Mach Punch to the ceiling. That's amazing!

I thought that Infernape's Blaze would go crazy again, but it's a different circumstance this time! What power!

I thoroughly enjoyed this battle, despite TR's attempt to break back into Sunyshore Tower. Now onward to the Sinnoh League! But wait...a month from now? Wow...

Onward to Lily of the Valley Island!

9/10

**The last time Pikachu used its Static ability was during the six-on-six battle with Paul. It was the match between it and Ursaring

We can make a Pokémon Concert! All we need is Jigglypuff to sing...wait, that would be a bad idea because we would all fall asleep, Jigglypuff would get mad and then it would draw on all of our faces...yeah, let's not do that!

75% of Pokémon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their Pokémon battle-worthy.
If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokémon up legally, put this in your signature.
Old October 30th, 2010, 10:21 AM
Amore
Now stand up and begin
Community Supporter

Oh god, I feel more and more sorry for Torterra...poor guy, I hope he kicks ass in the Sinnoh League. I suppose he needs to learn Earthquake....have any pokemon ever used that? Or Explosion? I know there was a banned episode with Whishcash using Earthquake....

Pikachu used Thunderbolt! (Electivire got faster)
Pikachu used Thunderbolt! (Electivire got faster)
Electivire pwnd Pikachu!
Yeah, I thought that was quite funny, tbh. Loving the Electivire appearance, though!

Infernape was cool....can't believe he hasn't got any cooler moves yet...needs Flare Blitz....or Calm Mind, that'd be cool.

Dawn really annoyed me in this episode, her cheerleading was pointless. Especially as you couldn't understand what she was screeching, and Buneary and Piplup just repeated their names slightly different.

I was slightly dissapointed when that queue of trainers wasn't going to be an audience...that would have made the bit in the dark with Infernape acting like a giant torch even better.....

Team Rocket.....I just ignore them now, anybody else do that?

Overall, I thought it was a good episode.....however I'm now slightly dissappointed that we probably won't get Ash and Barry vs. Flint and Volkner.....I want to see two Infernapes and an Empoleon...in fact, by that, we need Ash and Flint vs. Barry and Kenny, don't we? Ultimate starter showdown xD.

1 month? Oh well, at least we don't have to put up with that irritating contest-announcer-lady anymore.
Old October 31st, 2010, 06:29 AM
Dooonerz
@JackDonnellyy

Nature: Timid
Awesome episode. Thought Ash was going to lose this one.
Did anyone else get freaked out by Infernape's eyes in blaze? xD

"Its shell is like armor and the attacks from
the hydro cannons on its back are virtually unstoppable."
Old October 31st, 2010, 08:04 PM
Shiny Politoed
Dreamer

Nature: Jolly
I loled at zombie infernape limping towards ash XD oh and it was kinda odd when ash was swinging infernape LOL (I'm sure some werido saw a shipping thing there O_O )
but overall i liked this episode.
Old November 5th, 2010, 12:08 PM
Vernikova
Booted out - don't be like me!

CARTOON NETWORK 1.3/7 Avg. (7a-1p)
Ben 10: Ultimate Alien 0.9/12; Beyblade: Metal Fusion 1.2/10; Pokemon: DP Sinnoh League 1.4/9; Sym-Bionic Titan 1.5/8; Generator Rex 1.6/7; Star Wars: Clone Wars 1.3/6; Bakugan: Gundalian Invaders 1.1/5; Hot Wheels: Battle Force 1.0/4; Hole in the Wall 1.7/7; Scooby-Doo! Mystery Inc. 1.4/6; Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy 1.4/7
Old November 6th, 2010, 04:51 AM
Blue_Drifblim
¯\(º_o)/¯

Nature: Calm
This was a fun match. Infernape's Blaze was handled pretty well. The lighting was a nice touch.

Now we're off to the Sinnoh League. :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vernikova
I wonder when was the last time Pikachu used Static.
I think it was in the second part of the Lake Acuity Ash vs Paul match.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vernikova View Post
CARTOON NETWORK 1.3/7 Avg. (7a-1p)
Ben 10: Ultimate Alien 0.9/12; Beyblade: Metal Fusion 1.2/10; Pokemon: DP Sinnoh League 1.4/9; Sym-Bionic Titan 1.5/8; Generator Rex 1.6/7; Star Wars: Clone Wars 1.3/6; Bakugan: Gundalian Invaders 1.1/5; Hot Wheels: Battle Force 1.0/4; Hole in the Wall 1.7/7; Scooby-Doo! Mystery Inc. 1.4/6; Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy 1.4/7
A little bit lower, but still pretty good. At least it beat Star Wars and Bakugan and got pretty close to Sym-bionic Titan and Generator Rex. Hopefully the rating will increase from here.
Old December 5th, 2010, 11:31 AM
Jorah
What do I put here?
Community Supporter

I'm catching up XD I enjoyed this episode, and I'm glad they kept TR away from the match (like they seem to do with most DP gym battles). So, now Infernape's Blaze problem is resolved~

- Cheerleader outfit~
- lol what, the robot's voice is so weird XD
- Flint is speaking really slowly o_O
- I suppose Fire Punch is good on Electivire for the anime..
- Torterra never wins o.o
- Why does Ash use Thunderbolt when it didn't work the first time o.o
- That Fire Punch on Pikachu looked stupid >_>
- What's with the way Flint's talking? o.o
- Ew, forgot about Luxray's awful dub voice
- Oooh, Pikachu knowcked out by electric attacks
- Urghhhh, I hate how TPCI makes them say "for sure!" as filler speech all the time o.o
- Heh, TRs hair is supposed to be like Flint's, I'm sure
- Gotta admit Infernape looks cool in that lighting
- Love that at least they don't have dub music for the flashback
- Infernape so craazy
- Oooh, walking like a zombie to Ash o.o
- Ash: We're cool -_-
- URGHHHH, WHY'D they switch to dub music >_____<

Music kept: (7)

RBY Opening theme
TR sneaking theme
GSC Rival battle
Pikachu uses Quick Attack
RBY Opening theme
DPPt Gym battle
Infernape's Blaze starts
Old July 27th, 2012, 02:20 PM
Riptobazooka
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vernikova View Post
Pokémon marathon next week. Including Pokémon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea, some Battle Dimension episodes, and the Battle Frontier. Yay.

e: The Battle Frontier episode is scheduled to be "Green Guardian!". The two Battle Dimension episodes are "Pokemon Ranger and the Kidnapped Riolu! Part 1 & Part 2".
Saw it, but I haven't seen the PR:GS special.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here