The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Keeping up with the upcoming and currently airing Japanese and English episodes? This is where you can discuss each of the episodes respectively.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 11th, 2010, 04:16 PM
Devil Flamingo
→ Loves Defense

Nature: Sassy
XD I find it interesting how Ash's rivals always evolve their Pokemon quicker, like they trying to make Ash prove a point by not evolving his as quick or something. Anyways, it should be a good episode; I don't think I can tell who's gonna win, and frankly I'm not too worried about it either way. :> I like both characters and their Pokemon, so may the best trainer win.

b l a c k · p o k é t e a m

Last edited by Devil Flamingo; November 11th, 2010 at 04:21 PM.
Old November 13th, 2010, 12:34 PM
TheFuturePokemon
Natural.....

This looks like an interesting battle. Its funny how always ash's rival's Pokemon always evolves faster and is stronger than ash's
Old November 13th, 2010, 01:33 PM
Perrie ✿
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
I can't wait for this episode :D

I love how Pikachu flings HatoobooXD; I hope we get evolution in this episode (Mamepato)

Or maybe it's just a run up to a series of episodes of Ash trying to overcome Curse body and teaching Tsutarja non physical moves. :~:
Old November 13th, 2010, 01:48 PM
AshPikastar
It's Question Time!

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to AshPikastar
I just noticed the preview to the episode. According to the score board if anyone noticed, it looked like two of his Pokemon had been knocked out already. It would be interesting to see Satoshi win but it also looks like Tsutarja is going to be having problems with that one Pokemon.
Old November 13th, 2010, 01:55 PM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Nature: Mild
Yes Hatooboo knocks out Mijumaru and Pokabu. So Shooti may not even use all his pokemon. Looks like it will end up 5-3.

Brian - 0089 1621 6313 - White

Old November 13th, 2010, 07:45 PM
mervyn797
What? I'm right here. >D

Nature: Careful
The only good thing I noticed in the preview was that Pikachu flung Hatooboo. XD Pikachu learns Vital Throw?
Looking at how the battle goes, I doubt whether Ash would be able to pull out a victory. :\

Last edited by mervyn797; November 13th, 2010 at 07:46 PM. Reason: typo
Old November 15th, 2010, 02:46 AM
Polizard
Awesome Trainer

Nature: Bold
Maybe it is just me but i think it is a little early to have a 5 on 5 battle. I personally would of preferred a 3 on 3 battle to be a bit of an Ice Breaker for the two and to give each others a taste of each others fighting style. I just hope they don't try to repeat what happened in the DP saga with Paul always being one step ahead of Ash i hope this time it is more even or even dare i say it Ash being one step ahead of the rival.

Ohh yeah and my prediction for this fight is Ash will just win with Mijimaru being his last pokemon. I only say this as i think Mijimaru will be Ash's power house in this region as it will start very timid and slowly learn about its own power and possibly reach its final form.

Pokémon Friend Code: 3754-6716-8065
Not Sure of the Pokémon in my friend Safari.
Old November 15th, 2010, 12:48 PM
TheFuturePokemon
Natural.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polizard View Post
Ohh yeah and my prediction for this fight is Ash will just win with Mijimaru being his last pokemon. I only say this as i think Mijimaru will be Ash's power house in this region as it will start very timid and slowly learn about its own power and possibly reach its final form.
um, by looking at the scoreboard in the preview it looks like Mijumaru lost.
Old November 15th, 2010, 05:07 PM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polizard View Post
Maybe it is just me but i think it is a little early to have a 5 on 5 battle. I personally would of preferred a 3 on 3 battle to be a bit of an Ice Breaker for the two and to give each others a taste of each others fighting style. I just hope they don't try to repeat what happened in the DP saga with Paul always being one step ahead of Ash i hope this time it is more even or even dare i say it Ash being one step ahead of the rival.

As mentioned earlier Hatooboo took out Mijumaru and Pokabu. As much as I would like Ash to win it seems as though Pururiru is going to dominate the end of the match.

Old November 15th, 2010, 05:12 PM
Storm_has_formed
"The Storm is here!!!"

Nature: Naive
Why is Ash so bad in this series? I haven't seen him win ONE good battle so far. He should be doing much better against a new trainer (Shooti). Srry, nerd rage is done =)
Old November 15th, 2010, 08:59 PM
TheFuturePokemon
Natural.....

:o Tsutaja, will learn leaf blade.
Spoiler:

Last edited by TheFuturePokemon; November 15th, 2010 at 09:08 PM.
Old November 15th, 2010, 09:11 PM
Arc
ded

Nature: Bashful
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFuturePokemon View Post
:o Tsutaja, will learn leaf blade with its tail.

Spoiler:
Yes! That might be how Tsutaaja will be able to overcome Pururiru. :o

Anyways, I would really like to see Ash win this battle. I would like to see Shooti and Ash evenly match, like maybe when they battle once more, Shooti will win and the next battle Ash will be victorious and so on.
Old November 15th, 2010, 09:13 PM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Even if Tsutarja beats Pururiru it is going to have deal with the other two pokemon not revealed yet. It's good that it learned a new move though.

Old November 16th, 2010, 06:43 AM
thedestinedblade
Radiant Cool Boy
Community Supporter

I see Ash losing this one. (Which will lead everyone to complain.) :D I can honestly see them going the Shinji route again, and having Ash lose every battle until the league. I'm hoping that's not the case though.

Last edited by thedestinedblade; November 16th, 2010 at 01:09 PM.
Old November 16th, 2010, 08:33 AM
AshPikastar
It's Question Time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icebloom View Post
I see Ash losing this one. (Which we lead everyone to complain.) :D I can honestly see them going the Shinji route again, and having Ash lose every battle until the league. I'm hoping that's not the case though.
Yeah but its most likely enough to happen since it happened with Gary, and Paul already but it would be nice for a change.
Old November 16th, 2010, 09:00 PM
mervyn797
What? I'm right here. >D

Nature: Careful
Hey! Why is everybody assuming that Ash would lose the battle? I can see Tsutaja and Pikachu pulling out a last moment victory!

We just have to wait another day to figure that out anyway. XD
Old November 16th, 2010, 09:12 PM
TheFuturePokemon
Natural.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mervyn797 View Post
Hey! Why is everybody assuming that Ash would lose the battle? I can see Tsutaja and Pikachu pulling out a last moment victory!

Nah, I don't see ash winning this one.
Old November 18th, 2010, 08:16 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mew~
Quote:
Originally Posted by mervyn797 View Post

Pfffttt... Sorry to break to to you but he lost... again...

Overall it was quite a good battle even if ash got his ass kicked. I love Janobii's voice, especially when it gets attracted to Ash's tsutaja! :3

Old November 18th, 2010, 08:24 AM
thedestinedblade
Radiant Cool Boy
Community Supporter

lol, the comments on Youtube are quite hilarious. People are raging. Yes, Ash only took down two of Shooti's pokemon as I had expected. I think Shooti even mentioned that Pikachu and Tsutarja are his only strong pokemon, lol. Thankfully attract won't be forgotten. Water Pulse looked pretty awesome too. The only disappointment was that Mamepato, Mijumaru, and Pokabu hardly put up a fight. It won't be too long before we see Shooti again. Oh, and it also seems like the writers are doing their best effort to let everyone know Ash doesn't know what he's doing, lol. First Iris mentions the type choices, and then not knowing of Curse Body. But being new to region, I guess there is some excuse for not knowing.

Last edited by thedestinedblade; November 18th, 2010 at 08:29 AM.
Old November 18th, 2010, 08:26 AM
ShadowYashi
A secret makes a woman a woman

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ShadowYashi
Ash is so ugh.
That's all I can say, he is ugh.
Shooti won, Ash lost, I wasn't that surprised. Ash needs to train his other Pokemon more :/ Seriously, Mijumaru went down in one hit, Pokabu in two, Pikachu's win then lose was a given and Mamepato was just sad. Tsutarja at least put up some sort of fight, but Ash blew it because he didn't know anything about Pururiru's ability. Even Iris cursed him out XD

TR just keeps making me smile though, that seemed like a perfectly good waste of a getaway van for them to just trash it like that. But Giovanni is like probably loaded with cash, so meh.

Shooti is so awesome. Its like having another Shinji around, minus the extreme fan hate. . . oh wait. :/
Old November 18th, 2010, 08:51 AM
AshPikastar
It's Question Time!

It wasn't surprising that Satoshi lost. I loved the battle with Tsutarja. It was great to see Satoshi use attract though. He defiantly needs to train his other Pokemon though. I would like to see more battles with Pokabu.
Old November 18th, 2010, 10:52 AM
Guy
just a guy

Send a message via Skype™ to Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshPikastar View Post
It wasn't surprising that Satoshi lost. I loved the battle with Tsutarja. It was great to see Satoshi use attract though. He defiantly needs to train his other Pokemon though. I would like to see more battles with Pokabu.
My thoughts exactly. Except, I'd like to see an equal rotation between his Pokémon and screentime. After this battle, they all need the training after losing so easily. No doubt Ash will get his victory some time, or by the end of the series. Until then, the writers are disappointing me in how badly they're making Ash lose since Sinnoh.

New region, new Pokémon and changes, I get. Except, Ash doesn't seem to be taking anything seriously enough. Unfortunately, the "fast" pace isn't helping either. I actually liked those filler episodes when Ash would spend training more. It actually showed growth in his character and his Pokémon. Except for Torterra; the writers just took a step back there. :\

Shooti doesn't bring out the best in Ash, like Paul had done though. That I can see. Paul and Ash shared a storyline with each other. As far as Shooti and Ash goes, they're just rivals. Nothing more, nothing less.

I expected Ash to lose in this episode, so I'm not surprised. There's just something that left me uneasy when it ended.

There's really not much to say about Team Rocket [yet].
Old November 18th, 2010, 03:15 PM
TheFuturePokemon
Natural.....

I can't believe how easy Hatooboo beat Mijumaru and Pokabo. Ash really needs to start training more. At the begginging of the series I thought Mijumaru was going to be the star of Ash's Pokemons, but now I see it's more of Tsutarja now.

It was nice how Ash's Tsutarja beat Shooti Janovy. Why was ash constantly using physical attacks on Pururiru when he knew about its cursed body?

Well that was a nice win by Pikachu but why didn't Ash use him off to start with? Electric > Flying. and was that a slam attack by Pikachu?

Now what are Shooti other two pokemon? Any guesses?
Old November 18th, 2010, 03:16 PM
Vernikova
Booted out - don't be like me!

Coño. Satoshi loses to imitation-Shinji again. What a boring rivalry between two boring characters.
Old November 18th, 2010, 03:40 PM
JezzaRules
Charmander Lover

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to JezzaRules
Wow... Ash loses, actually no; gets pwned by some random noob.

Even my pokemon white team at that stage can easily handle him.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links